๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€ ใ€‹๐๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By deadpcets

"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’•?" More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter twenty six

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ

15K 166 351
By deadpcets

            •❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'       

I am staring out the window of the car as I have to attend an all female high school this year.I look next to me and see the paper I was writing on before

"Another boring day,the sun is shining,and I can feel it heating up my skin,the soft wind is blowing,breaking through my hair and the only thing I can think about is you,yeah you,the kind boy from the library who helped me pick up my books.

I saw you 4 months ago,but I just can't get over how you looked and I literally can't get you out of my mind.

Your hair was falling on your head perfectly,not even one hair was misplaced.Your lips were pinkish and you had the most beautiful,warm smile I have ever seen in my life.Your voice was deep but yet so calm and gentle.Your skin was slightly tanned and you were tall,really tall and slim.Your eyes,oh my lord your god damn eyes,they got me addicted.

You had the most beautiful,deep breathtaking,unique,captivating eyes i have ever seen.I got lost in them,even though they are just light brown eyes,they had a beautiful golden colour when the sun was falling at them.

I don't know a thing about you,except your looks and voice but I wish I knew you and every single fact about you.

I don't have a clue what your name is,but I hope it's something unique,just like you.

I hope I will see you again soon.

Sincerely,

The girl who has her hopes high on seeing you,the love of her life,soon.".

I sigh and fold the paper,putting it into the pocket of my school uniform,thinking about him and his beautiful eyes.He is the boy of my dreams.He probably even forgot about me.Like we didnt even have a conversation.

Suddenly,the car stops and my father gets out of the car,then he opens the door for me to come out too.

I slightly smile at him  and my mother is next to him,smiling brightly.

We start walking towards the school and I see an other school opossite from mine.It is a male school,Welton.It is pretty close to ours and that's what I am weirded out about.It's so strange.I take a deep breath and look at the boys,having the hope that he is there.There is no possible way come on y/n.

"Y/n!"

I hear my father saying,following by a cough.

"I am sorry,sir"

I apologise and start walking again.

We enter the school and I look around me,amazed by the place.

Next thing I know is my mother slightly tapping my shoulder.

"We have to go home now"

She coldly says and my father looks at me

"Always study alright"

"But sir-"

I begin to say but he interrupts me

"No buts,y/n!You are only going to do what I say until you become a doctor!"

He says raising his voice a little at me

"Yes sir"

I sigh and they leave after my mother caresses my head

"Bye honey"

She says and walks away.

"Finally,some freedom!"

I say to myself sarcastically and walk out

"Hey I heard you are going to be my roomate"

I hear a soft voice saying and I turn around,seeing a girl with black curly hair,brown eyes and glasses looking at me.She is pretty,to be honest.

"You're y/n,right?"

She asks me with a kind smile,waiting for my response.

"Yeah that's me y/n y/l/n"

I smile and she smiles back at me.

"I am Amelie Chambers,you can call me Ams!"

She happily says and shakes my hand.

"And you can call me y/n/n(your nickname)"

"That's beautiful!I love you name y/n/n"

''Same for you Ams!"

I say and she looks at me carefully.

"What is it?"

I ask and my smile is slowly drifting apart.

"Wow,you're just really gorgeous"

"Oh,thank you!You too,you are really pretty!"

I copliment her back and we both smile.

"Well,Y/n,I have a feeling we are going to be beat friends!"

She says excitedly and I smile at her warmly.That's amazing!She is really sweet!

"Now let's go!"

She says,grabbing my arm and walking outside.

"Where are we going?"

I ask and she looks at me.

"To look at the boys,silly"

She says and smirks.Well,I already love her!

We are walking closer to the main yard as more girls are there,and boys too!

I look around,trying to spot the guy from the library.I have a strange addiction to him.I hope he is here.

"Hey,I heard we are going to be roomates!I'm Neil Perry!"

I hear a familliar voice saying and my heart skips a beat.I can't help but smile and feel a bunch of butterflies inside me for a reason.

"I'm Todd Anderson!"

An other guy says and I turn around but I freeze.Oh my god,he is here!He is here!His name is Neil.It is so beautiful.
I smile to myself and I get goosebumps all over my body.I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around.

"Girl what happened?"

Amelie asks me smiling.

"Nothing,nothing at all"

I answer and she looks at me and winks at me.

"Who's he?"

She says laughing and I sigh.

"Well"

I take a deep breath and point at Neil.

"Good choice bestie"

She says and we both giggle.

"I like the other one more though"

"His name is Todd Anderson."

I say and she laughs uncontrolably

"Thank you stalker!"

She jokingly says and I laugh too.

"Let's go closer"

She suggests and before I know it she grabs my hand,walking closer to Neil and Todd.God,I hope he sees me soon.I am dying to talk to him!

Neil's POV

"Hey,I heard we are going to be roomates!I'm Neil Perry!"

"I'm Todd Anderson!"

We shake hands and we both smile at each other.

We are just having a conversation,getting to know each other better.But I get distracted by a girl walking by.It' s her!She is here!The girl from the library.

I can't help but smile and feel butterflies in me,like every time I think of her.I have written a lot of poems about her,only her.Her  perfect hair,her pinkish cute lips,her skin,her soft voice,her beautiful,breathtaking eyes,her everything.She is just perfect.

I don't even know her name,but she is unique.

"Neil,what happened?Have you even been listening to what I was saying?"

Todd shakes my shoulder and I come back to reality from my thoughts.

"Uhh yeah I am okay,thank tou Todd"

I say and look at him then back at the girl.

"You sure?You got really distracted."

"Do you see that girl right there?"

I say,admiring her beauty.

"Yeah."

"Isn't she gorgeous?"

"She is.She really is"

Todd says and I smile.

"I have seen her in the library before.I helped her pick up some books.It was five months ago and it feels like it was just yesterday"

I say and Todd looks at me

"Wow that's such a long time period.Does she remember you?"

"I-I don't know.I hope so.She is so beautiful,she probably even has someone in her mind.Why would she remember a random guy she saw at the library one day after all?"

I sigh and look at Todd

"You never know."

Todd says smiling at me.

"Well,what about you?"

I ask.

"Uhm I don't know.I haven't met someone yet.The time will come,I believe."

"Yeah."

"Well we are going on double dates!"

He says and I laugh.

"Sure!"

We both laugh and look at each other.

-2 hours later-

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 365 20
โher dance was watched by the heavens but it was only ever meant for the moonโž - Himanshu Goel When Henley Hall's popular and passionate ballerina, M...
425 10 7
โ™กโ‚Šหš ๐Ÿฆขใƒปโ‚Šโœงโ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“๐“‚๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๏ฟฝ...
256K 5.7K 36
' ๐’Š'๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† '
177K 7.2K 23
โ› ๐’”๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•. โœ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก you attend welton preparatory school and befriend a group of boys when a certain brunet catches yo...