Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Fourteen

9.2K 241 212
By TiaNightt

I don't know why I've never seen it before, picturing us together, as more than best friends.

I've known her all my life. We've been to pre-school together, middle school, high school?

You name it, I was there and she was there. Through it all. She's been like, so close of a friend you'd think she was my sister, we never hooked up or caught feelings ever. It was just this fucking amazing friendship.

Then about a month ago when we were hanging out at Ryer's, a comment he made, somewhat hitting on Bella, for some reason it really put me on edge. I was almost jealous he said that kinda shit about her, right in front of me too.

I was about to puff out and my chest and lay him flat, but then I realized, for what? Me and Bella have never stepped further than friends, everyone knows that. So how could I claim to have a reason, just because all of a sudden I've grown defensive over her.

I thought maybe it was just because I knew her so long, I'd grow out of it and get back to fucking a different girl every night. Somehow, the only thing I ended up doing was hanging out with Bella. No sex, no nothing but talking and laughing, having fun and actually enjoying myself. She listened to me the way other people didn't, she accepted me for what I did and I've accepted her for what she did. We understand each other better than most people can understand others.

When I couldn't stop hanging out with her, I would start missing her when she wasn't around me, I would start craving her to be near me, I wanted to see her, smell her, touch her. When I couldn't, it felt like I was missing a chunk of myself.

That's when I knew.

That's how I figured out this wasn't a faze and I didn't think I was going to get over it, and I even made that discovery before sleeping with her- the first time.

That first time, oh my, fucking, god.

Rocked my fucking world alright.

She was incredible, I've never felt so good inside someone. I could barely last looking at her, hearing her moan, watching her arch into me. God she was so sexy, she made me lose control. There wasn't a single awkward moment, if I'm being honest our clothes came off very quick and it didn't take long to get right to it.

The whole night I was with her I felt like doing it, everything about her turned me on and I couldn't help this insatiable urge to fuck the shit out of her.

I guess she felt the same and once we got back to her place we both just lost any control we had.

We were animals against each other.

That sealed the deal for me.

As great as that all is and how amazing I feel about Bella, there's just one thing still fucking with my head.

Really, fucking with my head.

Grace Larsen.

I see this stunning, short, limber blonde, aggressively pressing the elevator button like someone was behind her in a horror movie.

I watched her for a bit before I decided to make my first impression on her, I use humour as a mechanism of socializing, my first approach is always a joke or sarcasm.

And that's exactly what she got.

I'll admit, when she first turned around and saw me, after she wasn't scared anymore of course, her eyes drew me right in. They were a bold, icy type of blue, it pooled in the light and looked like circles of ocean water.

Only Bella made me feel the way Grace made me feel when I met her.

Maybe it was because they were so similar somehow?

After she got settled in the dorm room we ended up getting closer, partying together, picking on each other, wearing lounge clothes in front of each other.

And might I say, Grace can one hundred percent rock the shit out of joggers and a tiny shirt.

She made it feel like I knew her for years, I was so comfortable and content around her. It was almost like she had a light around her and you couldn't help but be happy when you're near her.

She made you feel like you were happy.

I could tell Bella didn't like it though, before we even had sex and admitted our feelings, we both had this weird faze where we didn't like anyone the other was dating or whatever, for jealousy reasons.

Still, we never admitted anything, yet stayed jealous and bitter.

When I first invited Grace to the table I saw in Bella's face she was upset, probably wondering who the fuck Grace was and why the hell I needed to invite her over.

I hadn't had a chance to tell Bella about Grace either, this is the first time I've seen Bella since she got here.

I'll admit I was scared, thinking about having to tell Bella I have a girl roommate. She knows I'd fuck anything that walked before I met her, so there's no doubt she'd be worried about me living with a chick.

A hot one too.

I did want Grace to meet everyone though.

Maybe her and Bella would end up getting along for all I know. Bella didn't have many girlfriends, and as far as I know Grace doesn't have any friends.

And what do you know, because soon enough Bella was chatting it up with Grace and they hit it off without a hitch. I was surprised at the fact that Bella liked her so much, even after Grace announced she was rooming with me.

Maybe Bella felt the light around her too.

It was really all I wanted, but now I have this conflict against myself when they're together, it's like I don't know who to look at or think about between them.

I've barely known Grace compared to Bella, I've been with Bella in multiple ways, Grace I just know her from the way we talk and the way our chemistry works.

Bella should be the most obvious choice, I feel fucking insane, but Grace has this thing about her, I don't even know what it is but I know that's all I can think about when I'm around her now.

I remembered when I met her all I could think about was her meeting Vincent for some reason, how they'd both react.

I thought about it the whole time as I lead her up to our dorm, I knew she'd be meeting him at some point because he's always over.

Vincent is a different kind of guy too, he's cold but he can feel, a lot.

He's always angry but I know that heart in there beats strongly, every girl drops to the ground at his feet, he was like a fucking God.

Yet not a single girl was lucky enough to get his attention.

But Grace Larsen was definitely the kind of girl to catch his attention.

They'd make an ironically perfect couple.

She was different, I knew if he saw her and she saw him? Something electric would happen, and that's exactly what I knew would happen after meeting her, I knew something that good would be scooped away from me just like that, so I couldn't have it.

Just like Bella seemed to be scooped away.

Nice guys finish last they say.

In my head things with Bella weren't going anywhere anymore, she was ghosting me and I didn't feel like I had a chance anymore.

It honestly killed me but Grace gave me hope, and a feeling I've only had with one person. And lately I've felt like that one person doesn't feel the same as me anymore.

When I was sure she did.

I didn't want hope to fade away too.

Naturally, when me and Grace finally got into our dorm, Vincent was sitting in our dorm, on my bed.

My exact worry became extremely vivid.

I played it cool though, I mean I kinda had to.

I undoubtedly jinxed myself worrying about it before it even happened. I got cursed by Vincent and his sexy bad boy vibes and shit.

Fuck you dude.

Funny enough, before he left all weirdly and shit, it gave me the feeling he didn't really like Grace.

He knew her last name somehow which caught my attention, but once he got confirmation, he didn't seem too ecstatic.

I basically sighed in relief when he stormed out, it was just me and Grace then.

That's when I started falling.

Hard.

I shouldn't have felt relieved.

Seeing her every morning was the greatest thing to me. I only ever looked at Bella the way I looked at Grace every day. Examining her every perfection, smiling that I was lucky enough to even experience their presence.

And in all honesty I fucking missed having Bella to stare at lovingly.

It was like that for a while, missing everything that began with the girl I wanted...projecting it on to another girl I wasn't even sure I wanted.

It was like that up until Bella reached out to me and explained why she somewhat ghosted me, which is why things weren't going good with us anymore.

She said it was all so sudden for her, we've known each other so long and been through so much and never felt this way before.

She just wasn't used to feeling love that hard.

When she told me that, god did it make me fucking melt.

She invited me over and told me everything, she practically poured her heart out on to my lap.

I didn't even know how to react, it made me think this whole time with Grace was really just me projecting what I felt with Bella.

Being with her and talking with her felt so indescribably right, but maybe it felt right because it was missing.

I apologized myself and told her never to fear being honest about how she feels. She smiled so big and gave me that look, I practically pounced on her after that, from that point on nature took its course.

Again.

And again.

And a-fucking-gain.

God it was fucking incredible, I wanted it to last forever. But unlucky for me, her roommate came home and she fucking hated when Bella had me over.

I'm pretty sure she just hadn't been laid in a while and seeing me makes her horny.

I mean— Cmon right?

I had to practically run back to my dorm once she came home, but man I was ready to shout from the rooftops and scream in Vincent's face.

When she asked me to come over, he bet me that we definitely wouldn't sleep together. He told me she was probably going end it.

Vincent, always so optimistic.

But what do ya know, I fucked her over and over and now I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her.

— —

I took a deep drag of the joint before exhaling a thick cloud of smoke.

I couldn't believe that me and Bella were finally back and better than ever.

We've been texting non stop since I left her dorm and barged into mine, not knowing Grace was there, and proceeded to yell out how good I fucked Bella.

What a night.

I'd say Grace left pretty quickly after that, I probably disturbed her.

Now that things were better with Bella, it didn't mean I didn't care about Grace a lot, because I did.

But I knew that Bella was the girl for me.

Being the surprisingly loving and emotional me, Grace was kind of still fucking with my thoughts.

I close my eyes and drown in the high that overtakes me.

I open my eyes and look out to the sun rising, as I sit on the edge of the very top of building C.

A while ago when we got to the school, Vincent showed me this spot once he was settled in his dorm. Eventually all the boys, me, Vincent, Ryer and James have come here to get high before school some days.

Sometimes we all show up, sometimes it's one of us, sometimes three, or two. Then there are the great days like this where we all show up and enjoy the fucking blast of being high together.

I pass the joint to Ryer and he takes a drag.

"Grace didn't bitch at you for leaving at five this morning to come smoke?" Vincent laughs as the joint gets passed to him. He left pretty much right after Grace last night and went back to his dorm, I wondered where she was.

Usually she does get mad when I wake up early cause it wakes her up, but for some reason she never came home last night after she left. She didn't even come back this morning for school, it was just me when I woke up.

"She wasn't home man, haven't seen her since she left last night, before you did." I shrug. I wondered where she had went but I guess it wasn't really my business.

Didn't stop me from worrying..

"You're just fine with the fact that you have no clue where she is?" Vincent growls back at my response. I couldn't see what the hell his deal was, I was fucking positive he hated her.

And I definitely was not fine with having no clue.

"What does it matter man, I'm not her dad. She's probably at the hospital or something fuck. She just moved in a month ago, I'm not going to start bossing her around like I'm her parent, she can do what she wants so chill out." I say demand. The whole reason I even came this morning was because she was gone and I needed some weed to calm my nerves.

I was praying she was okay.

"Well, I guess all we can do is hope she's not dead in a ditch somewhere huh? Good shit man." Vincent gives a sinister smile, a sarcastic one filled with attitude, before heading to the door back into the building. With the door shutting behind him I shake my head.

I fucking knew it.

I was so wrong about him and how he felt, that just proved it all.

He does give a shit about Grace and he is far from hating her, if he did then he wouldn't have gotten pissed at me or even asked about her in the first place.

I grit my teeth before taking and breath and turning back to Ryer and James.

"What the fuck are you looking at asshat?" I spit to Ryer.

"Oh I don't know, you just seemed to be a fucking idiot and didn't notice Vincent just took concern over a girl." He puts his fingers to his chin and mocks the thinking stance, stroking his chin. "I don't think I've seen one chick he wasn't repulsed by since I met him."

I was well aware he was concerned over her, it was aggravating me, this whole time I didn't even see it and I felt so stupid.

It's not like he told me anything either, he never says shit.

Vincent was very different from us that's for sure, I'd bet she's head over heels about him too.

"Something tells me he's going to look for her too, which means I was right about him having a beating heart." I chuckle as I stare down the top of the building, looking at the ground way below me, people were so small from up here.

"Dude I thought you and Grace were going hook up." James shakes his head.

Yeah, I guess I did too maybe.

Me and James pretty much had the same idea.

Coincidentally, we were both wrong.

"I got Bella, she's who I want to hook up with, and everything else with." I smile, that was the truth.

Right?

"Yeah, again." Ryer laughs and nudges James.

I laugh along as we finish the remainder of the joint. The sad moment when it was just the roach left really hit me, once the joint was gone that meant it was time to head out so school could begin.

We headed back into the building and made our way to school along the boardwalk. As we got closer to the school, something stopped me in my tracks.

"Niko!" I hear her voice yell. I whip around quickly to see if it was real.

It was.

There was Grace, running up to me in a hurry.

She had her bag on and she was dressed and ready in her uniform. Her hair was in two French braids down her head with two curly strands of hair hanging out on each side of her face. I could tell she wasn't wearing cover up today cause her freckles were more prominent.

Her makeup usually hides them.

"Grace? Where the hell have you been, you never came back last night after you left." I say as she approaches, trying not to sound like I was worried sick, even though I was.

"I know I'm sorry, I hope I didn't stress you out or anything. I went home and didn't think I was going to make it back to school before dark so I stayed the night. I've been driving since 4 this morning." She explains in a panic.

Well that definitely makes sense of the randomly not coming back. I didn't expect her to take an hour trip home, I didn't even know her grandpa was back home either, I assumed she'd go to the hospital but I guess that all adds up aswell.

"Don't apologize, I was confused but I knew you were fine. Why don't you let me walk you to class?" I lie and ask her.

She gives me that cute dimpled smile of hers before nodding in agreement.

As we walk off I realize I was forgetting something.

I stop and turn back around to see James and Ryer standing there in confusion.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." I throw up a piece sign as I walk backwards and eventually turn around, walking away with Grace.

"By the way, I could tell all three of you were high as a kite, you should invest in some visine. Ryers eyes were as red as the devils ass." She laughs as we get to her locker.

She pulls her books out of her bag and places the ones she's not using first period into her locker.

I didn't even get a chance to really look at Ryer or James, maybe I should've clearly.

I wondered how red my own eyes were. Fuck.

I was now going to make it a thing to check each other after the sesh.

"Think I can pass it off as bad allergies?" I smirk as she closes her locker and we make our way to her class.

"In that case you'd have to be allergic to everything." She laughs again before waving goodbye as she makes her way into class.

I stand at the door for a moment and smile as I watch her take her seat.

Yeah that's totally normal for someone who doesn't have feelings for her.

Vincent sat behind her, seeing her walk in the room I watched as his eyes lit up in relief.

Then he somewhat shook it off and looked away from her.

I walk away from the door and think to myself as I saunter my way to my own class.

I almost felt completed now that she was back, I wanted to slap myself though because I had already told myself I should only feel this way about Bella.

She was back, I wasn't missing anything anymore.

Bella is my choice and I need to stick with it, I was pretty sure I loved her.

How sweet and certain of me.

I knew I couldn't love Grace, and I knew I didn't love her.

Maybe I just thought I did.

Maybe I still think I do.

What the fuck is wrong with you Nikolas?

Boom! There it is folks, Niko's first and definitely not last POV!

Let me know how you guys liked hearing his thoughts and side of things.

Grace has both Niko and Vincent's attention, two best friends?

That never works🤐

NOT GOING TO BE A CLICHÉ LOVE TRIANGLE😂‼️

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...
93K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
27.5K 760 47
He just stood there. Looking at me. The way I had reacted had put him in a state of shock. "I... I um," Every word I had learned from pre-school to n...
13.1K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...