the boyz imagines and reactio...

By seashi

requests are closed for all twelve members :( More

authors note :)
how to send requests :)
❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ reaction: how the boyz would kiss you :)
➳ to late|chanhee
➳broken without you|changmin
❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ reaction: how the boyz would act when you're sad :(
not an update :(
a reminder !
୧ *·˚ the boyz as boyfriends !!
inactive
❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ reaction: s/o on their period.
❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ reaction: you being in a girl group
❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ reaction: you hugging them :)

❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ reaction: s/o bopping their nose

6.2K 74 1
By seashi

not requested
sangyeon, juhakneyon, kevin, hyunjae, new,hwall, eric: they would probably laugh about it because they find you so cute.

juhakneyon, hyunjae, and sangyeon: would get up from where they are and chase you just to do the same thing to you. and when he gets you back you two would just giggle about it !!

kevin, new, hwall, and eric: they probably wouldn't get up but would just giggle at how cute you are !! but he might surprise attack you later with a bop on your nose !!

jacob, younghoon, juyeon, changmin, and sunwoo: they would be confused on why you ran away and would ask why you touched their nose only for you to say " i wanted to see how you would react!!" they wouldn't really care if you did it again,, but they'll probably do it back to you once in a while !!

I AM FINALLY BACK FOR GOOD!!!! i will
open my requests after i have finished the ones i have received,, i hope y'all enjoy this!!!
PSA: I WILL ONLY WRITE SMUT FOR BLURBS AND MTLS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 145 24
there's not many of these and I just want to write something about these talented 23 boys. I take requests, it can be a ship or member x reader- abs...
689K 34K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
3.5K 71 6
A book full of riize members as your boyfriend. I do accept requests for different members. Enjoy☺️ Lee Sohee will not be in this book because i alr...
8.2K 230 16
Jangkku fanfiction!! Advance sorry for my grammar mistakes!!