The Hostage(a Twilight fanfic)

By Oncer121598

Eliana Cullen is the 15 year old daughter of Carlisle. She was 13 when he had mysteriously disappeared. Two y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

11.3K 203 11
By Oncer121598

Eliana was sitting in a hospital waiting room in Phoenix with the rest of the Cullens. They had all introduced themselves and she introduced herself to them. "Are you ok?" Carlisle asked. "You don't look so good."

"I'm really weak." Eliana said. "James rarely ever let me have any blood."

"We'll see about getting you some blood when we get back to Forks." Carlisle said. Eliana nodded.

After a little bit, they all headed back to Forks. Except for Edward, who stayed with Bella. Eliana rode in the backseat of a black Mercedes with her father and his wife, Esme. The ride back was silent, although she could feel her father's eyes on her through the rear view mirror. After a few hours, they arrived in Forks.

"Do you mind if I take a look at how bad James hurt you?" Carlisle asked, after they walked into the house. Eliana nodded. "Ok." Carlisle said. "We can go up to my office."

Eliana followed her father up to the third floor and walked into a room behind him. The room wasn't too big, but it was big enough to fit a desk, a filing cabinet, a couch, and some kind of bed. She noticed a lot of medical stuff in the room too, so she guessed he was a doctor. Which that didn't really surprise her. She remembered the type of person he was as a human, so she wasn't surprised that her father was doing something where he was helping people.

"So, you're a doctor?" Eliana asked as she sat on the bed.

"Yes." Carlisle said.

"Doesn't surprise me." Eliana said.

"Why not?" Carlisle asked.

"It may have been awhile, but I still remember the person you were as human. You were always such a caring person." Eliana said. "So no, it doesn't surprise me that you're doing something that helps people." That was the best thing she loved about her father that he so caring and compassionate. Carlisle smiled at her. They were both quiet as he examined her and looked her over.

"Are you hurt anywhere else besides your face and arms?" Carlisle asked.

"My abdomen." Eliana said, lifting up her shirt.

"It'll take awhile for these to disappear, but they will go away." Carlisle said.

"Ok." Eliana said.

"Did he hurt you any other time besides the ballet studio?" Carlisle asked.

"When we were in Forks following Bella's scent." Eliana said. "When he figured out that she wasn't in Forks, he wanted to go to Phoenix. I disobeyed him by not wanting to go. I used my gift on him and ran away from him. He caught up to me and started hitting me."

"I'm so sorry, Eliana." Carlisle said.

Eliana nodded. "Can I ask you something?" She asked as she got off the table.

"Go ahead." Carlisle said.

"If you're a doctor, how are you able to be around blood all the time?" Eliana asked.

Carlisle smiled at her. "I spent the most of two decades isolating myself from humans and getting my thirst under control." Carlisle said. "It doesn't bother me anymore. By now, I can be around it and it doesn't faze me." Eliana nodded.

"I missed you so much, Daddy." She said, hugging her father.

"I missed you too, baby girl." Carlisle said, hugging her back.

The two of them headed downstairs and Eliana went into the living room, where everyone else was. They all looked at her as she walked in. She didn't say anything and sat on the couch.

Carlisle came into the room with a glass of human blood. "Here, Eliana." He said, handing it to her.

"Thanks." Eliana said, taking it.

"Do you mind if I ask a few questions?" Carlisle asked as he sat next to Eliana.

"That's fine." Eliana said.

"How long have you been a vampire?" Carlisle said.

"Since 1665." Eliana answered.

"So, you were 15 when you were turned?" Carlisle questioned.

"Yes." Eliana answered.

"What happened to you?" Carlisle asked.

"I was walking home from my friend's house when James attacked me." Elianna replied.

"What did he do after he attacked you?" Carlisle asked.

"When I woke up from my transformation, James told me he turned into a vampire." Eliana explained. "He said that he was keeping me hostage and I had to do everything he told me. If I ever disobeyed or ran away, he would hurt me or kill me."

"He threatened to kill you?" Carlisle asked.

"A couple times." Eliana said.

"I'm so sorry, Eliana." Carlisle said.

"I was so stupid." Eliana said.

"What do you mean?" Carlisle asked.

"It was getting dark when I walked home. I knew I should of had someone walk me home, but the house wasn't far from my friend's house. It was stupid to walk home alone. You and mother had always told me never walk outside alone, when it was dark out." Eliana explained. "If I hadn't walked home alone, James wouldn't of attacked me. I have never been able to forgive myself for leaving mother like that. Especially after you had disappeared just two years before." Eliana started dry sobbing.

Carlisle embraced Eliana, holding her close. "Shh. It's ok." He said, comforting her. "You are not stupid, baby. Do not put that on yourself. It's in the past."

"I wanted to run away so badly so many times." Eliana continued. "But I was terrified he was going to kill me." She continued to dry sob in her father's arms.

Carlisle stroked his daughters hair. "It's ok." He said, soothing her. "You're safe now. James can't hurt you anymore."

"What if Laurent and Victoria come back for me?" Eliana said.

"Do you think they would?" Rosalie asked.

"I don't know. James was usually the one that told me what to do." Elianna said. "But they might. Especially Victoria. James was her mate."

"We'll protect you." Carlisle said. Eliana nodded as she pulled away from her father.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" Emmett asked.

"Sure." Eliana said.

"Upstairs, you said you used your gift on James." Emmett said. "What is your gift?"

"Hypnotic vision." Eliana explained. "I can stun or paralyze someone for a few seconds by looking into their eyes."

"Edward said you tried to do that to him, but it didn't work." Jasper said.

"That's because I'm really weak, so it didn't work when I tried it on Edward." Eliana said. Emmett nodded.

"Come on. I'll take you hunting." Carlisle said. Eliana sighed as she got up. "What's wrong?" Carlisle asked.

"I really hate killing innocent people." Eliana said.

"Oh. We don't feed on humans or drink human blood." Carlisle said. "We feed on animals instead. That's how we blend in."

"What do you mean?" Eliana asked.

"When you were part of James's coven, you guys are considered nomads because you guys traveled and didn't stay in one place very long." Carlisle said. "We settle somewhere for a few years and blend in."

Eliana nodded. She followed her father outside to the woods. He showed her how to hunt and feed on animals. She caught a few deer and fed on them. She already felt a little stronger. Carlisle and Eliana walked back to the house.

"Eliana if you want, Rosalie and I can take you shopping for clothes and decorations for a room." Alice said.

"I'd love to, but I can't go out looking like this." Eliana said, referring to her face. "I could cover my arms, but people will notice the cracks on my face."

"Oh, right. I'm sorry." Alice said.

"Me and Alice could go shopping for you." Rosalie said.

"You guys don't have to do that." Eliana said.

"We don't mind." Alice said. "I love shopping. And you're going to love how we decorate your room."

"How do you know I'll like it?" Eliana asked.

"My gift is that I get visions of the future, so I already know you will love it." Alice said.

"Oh ok." Eliana said. "Do you all have gifts?"

"No. Me, Edward, and Jasper have gifts." Alice said. "Edward can read minds and Jasper can feel and manipulate other's emotions."

"The rest of us don't have gifts." Esme said. Eliana nodded.

"What are we going to say about Eliana living with us when people see her." Emmett asked.

"We can't exactly say we adopted her." Rosalie said. "She looks too much like Carlisle." Everyone was quiet for a moment.

Carlisle spoke up. "We'll say that she's my niece that's come to live with us." He said. Everyone nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 16.3K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...
566K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
197K 4.6K 23
In which a troubled girl finds solace in something god-like. [Carlisle Cullen X Female OC] TW: ABUSE, SUICIDE ATTEMPT
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

78.7K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...