The Incredibles: The Green Po...

By mickol93

A month later after the events of the Incredibles, and before the events of The Incredibles 2, and during the... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Finding power coin
Chapter 2: Green Ranger returns
Chapter 3: Justice is served
Chapter 4: Warehouse hunt
Chapter 6: Sightings of the green ranger
Chapter 7: Attack bots
Chapter 8: Subway station
Chapter 9: Sewers
Chapter 10: Green Ranger vs Bomb Voyage
Chapter 11: Sky Hawk's lair, and air duet with Sky Hawk
Chapter 12: Corralled, and Firebolt's rampage
Chapter 13: Jedidiah's test, and the mighty hunter
Chapter 14: Coup D'Etat
Chapter 15: Power Rangers Vs Silver Kong
Chapter 16: Race against time
Chapter 17: The Razor's edge
Chapter 18: Breaking and entering
Chapter 19: Chemical chaos
Chapter 20: Oxcorp's ultimate weapon
Chapter 21: Escape from Oxcorp
Chapter 22: Violet kidnapped, and face-off at the bridge
Chapter 23: Epilogue

Chapter 5: Command Center

1.4K 16 6
By mickol93

The rangers all teleport to the Command Center. They arrive inside. Trevor then looks around as the other rangers take off their helmets. 

Trevor: Wow. Where are we? (Takes off his helmet) 

Tommy: Welcome to the Command Center. Our home base. 

Alpha: (Comes in view) Hello, new friend. I've seen what you did in the fight in that warehouse. 

Trevor: Whoa! A real robot!

Billy: His name is Alpha 5. He's a good friend of ours. 

Kimberly: (Points at the tube) And That's our mentor, Zordon. 

Trevor looks at the tube, and he's shocked to see a floating head in the tube. He looks at him as Trevor looks back at him. 

Zordon: Welcome, Green Ranger. I know you're in shock right now, but all answers can be answered for you. 

Trevor: Alright. Can someone tell me what's all this about?

Zordon: Well, be patience, and allow me to explain.

Trevor nods, and stands still as he looks at Zordon. Everyone then looks at Zordon too. 

Zordon: You see, Trevor, centuries ago, I have come to this world before it was called earth. For so long, I have come to a stand against the forces of evil. I fought against an evil empress name Rita Repulsa and her henchmen. Then, I trapped them in a space dumpster for 10,000 years. I knew that a time she might get released again, so with my trusted assistant, Alpha 5, we built this command center to monitor the earth for evil. Now, about almost a year ago, Rita and her henchmen were released from the dumpster by a couple of astronauts. Once she was freed, she begun attacking earth. And when I found out she was attacking, I sought out five teenagers with attitude, and gave them the power to become earth's first power rangers. And they're right here.

Trevor looks at the other rangers.

Jason: I'm Jason, the red ranger.

Billy: My name's Billy, the blue ranger. 

Zack: The Zack man, black ranger. 

Trini: I am Trini, the yellow ranger.

Kimberly: My name is Kimberly, pink ranger. 

Tommy: And I'm Tommy, the white ranger. 

Trevor: Nice to meet you all. But wait. Zordon, you said five teenagers. There are six.

Zordon: You see, Trevor, while Jason and his friends were fighting Rita, she decided to make her own evil ranger to battle them. She had the green ranger power coin. 

Trevor's eyes widen, and looks at his coin. 

Alpha: Yes, Trevor. It's the same one. Anyway, she chose Tommy to be the green ranger.

Tommy: It's true, Trevor. Her evil magic was too strong. I couldn't fight it. I became the original green ranger, and she ordered me to destroy the others, and I almost succeeded. But my friends didn't give up on me. She destroyed the dark sword, and I was freed. And that's when I joined the team. I was on the team for a few months. But then, Rita made a green candle that drained me from my powers. 

Jason: I tried to get the candle to stop it from the powers leaving Tommy, but I failed. So Tommy had to give up his power coin to me in order from Rita from getting the power. 

Kimberly: But a great day came for us. Rita kidnapped our parents, and we surrendered our power coins to her for our parents' lives. But her henchman, Goldar, he tricked me, and took them. But luckily, we still had the green ranger power coin. And Tommy was coming to Angel Grove to see us. And we asked him for his help, and he got his powers back.

Zack: And together once again, we beat Rita and her monsters again, and saved our parents. 

Tommy: But Zordon and Alpha told me they had to make sure that my powers stayed with me permanent, because my powers were only limited. But I was happy to be back on the team. 

Zordon: But then, after six months ago, a new villain arrived. His name is Lord Zedd, Rita and her henchmen's lord and master.

Trevor: Is he worse than Rita?

Zordon: Yes, he is. He's been ruling dark places within another galaxy. Eons ago, he left Rita in charge to carry out his orders. And he learned that she has failed to do so. And he returned to finish what Rita couldn't do. Destroy the power rangers, and capture the earth. 

Trevor: What happened to Rita?

Alpha: Zedd was very angry at her for failing him, so he banished her in another space dumpster, and sent her off into space. 

Trini: Zedd's monsters were really powerful than Rita's. Including his putties. 

Trevor: Putties? Oh, you mean those grey creatures that always appear in battles?

Jason: Yes. Rita's putties were normal, and easy to deal with. Zedd's putties are more advanced, and a little skilled. But luckily, we found their weak point. The Zs on their chests. Hit those, and they'll shatter into pieces. 

Trevor: Awesome. 

Tommy: Yeah. And apparently, Zedd also captured our zords, and made Jason's tyrannosaur zord and my Dragonzord attack us and the city. 

Billy: But luckily, I made a device that got our zords back. 

Kimberly: But Zedd tried to destroy them by sending them into a fire trench. 

Trevor: Dang. But I saw on the Tv-

Alpha: That's because I saved what remained of the old zords to create the new zords. Behold the viewing globe. 

Trevor turns around, and look at the globe at the end of the controls. He sees machine dinosaurs on the globe. A red T-Rex, a blue triceratops, a black mastodon, a yellow saber-tooth tiger, and a pink pterodactyl. And together, they formed the megazord. 

Zordon: These were the original zords. Dinozords. I'm afraid these zords were no match for Lord Zedd's magic, so we needed new zords to battle him. These are the rangers' new zords. 

The viewing globe changes scene to show the new thunder zords. A red dragon, a blue unicorn, a black lion, a yellow griffin, and a pink firebird. And together, they form the mega thunder zord. 

Trevor: Wow. That is amazing. 

Jason: Yeah, it is.

Zack: Lord Zedd is in for it now. 

Trevor: But wait. What about Tommy? How come he has new powers?

Tommy: Well, Lord Zedd knew my limited time with the green rangers powers, so he made it tougher for me to keep them, and he succeeded. 

Kimberly: We had to handle Zedd on our own without Tommy for a few weeks, but we had a big surprise, thanks to Zordon and Alpha. 

Zack: Yeah. Tommy came back, and Zordon gave him new powers. 

Jason: And he became the new white ranger. (Pats Tommy's shoulder) 

Tommy: (Smiles) I was happy to be back on the team, and this time for good. 

Alpha: And now Tommy controls the white tiger zord, and it can form into warrior mode. And with the lion, unicorn, griffin, and firebird thunder zords, it will form into the mega tiger zord. 

Trevor: Wow. This is amazing. I'm actually amazed of all of this. 

Trini: (Giggles) 

Billy: Now tell us. How did you get the green ranger powers?

Tommy: Yeah. Alpha said the green ranger's powers were gone for good. 

Trevor: Well, I found the coin just outside my school during lunch break. It was behind some bushes. As I picked it up, I felt the power in it. It was almost like I was meant to find it. All of my life, I've dreamed of being a hero. (Looks at Zordon) Zordon, am I a teenager with attitude? 

Zordon: I'm watched how you fought, Trevor, and I can tell you are a brave young man. You are willing to fight for what is good. 

Trevor: (Smiles) Yes, I am. Heroes are proof to the world that good triumphs over evil. And I want to protect my hometown from criminals and villains.  

Everyone in the room smiles at Trevor's statement. Zordon smiles with a nod. Jason steps forward.

Jason: Welcome to the team, Trevor.

Trevor and Jason shake hands.

Tommy: And now that you're the green ranger, you can control my old zord, the Dragonzord. You can control it with the dragon dagger. 

Trevor: Awesome. But guys, what if my home needs help if Zedd decides to attack it, or another super villain?

Jason: Then we can help you protect your home. And if we ever need your help to battle Zedd's monsters here in Angel Grove, we'll call you. 

Trevor: Thanks. And I'll be there. 

Zordon: Now then, Trevor, since you're a power ranger now, you must learn the basic rules of being a ranger, or lose the protection of the power.  

Trevor looks at Zordon as he steps forward. 

Zordon: First, never use your power for personal gain. Second, never escalate a battle unless Zedd or a villain forces you. And finally, keep your identify a secret. No one may know you are a power ranger. 

Trevor: (Nods) I understand. And Zordon, with your permission, can I use my powers to battle any sights of trouble in my home? 

Zordon: Good. And yes, but only if it is necessary. This is outstanding. A seventh ranger has joined the team, Alpha. And it looks like you've made a new friend too.

Alpha: Aw, Zordon. Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi. 

Everyone laughs at this. Jason then sticks out his hand. The others do the same. Trevor looks at them, and puts his hand on theirs. Then, they all throw their hands up in the air as they all jump, shouting.

All: POWER RANGERS!!!

This was the start of a new era with a new green ranger of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. With Trevor on the team, the forces of evil are in for a surprise. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 123 21
Aria Preston. A teenage girl just trying to survive in a world where she constantly feels she doesn't belong. Coming from a long line of sirens, her...
7.6K 208 13
Jurassic (Ongoing)⏳ --- Kaleb Hillard-Oliver and his husband Tommy Oliver, moved to Reefside after they have their firstborn son, Caleb Anthony Olive...
198 15 5
Like Jenna didn't have enough to deal with. A demon voice in her head and a witch-made power coin? Now there's younger rangers (that are still older...