KiLL la KiLL - AMBIGUOUS

Autorstwa cruzg443

Ryuko Matoi, a deliquent transfer student drifting from school to school searching for clues about her father... Więcej

Meet & Greet Revamped
List of Chapters
Trigger & Slips [Lemon]
Sting & Smash / Motif & Leimotif [Lemon]
Turning Point!... Tease
Grapefruit... Tease
Shock & Awe [Lemon]
Flower Wreath... Tease
Enslave & Destroy [Grapefruit]
White Carnation... Tease
Pink Carnation... Tease
Fall Of Osaka [First Part]
Fall Of Osaka [Final Part]
Revive & Thrive

Wine & Dine [Lemon]

10.2K 123 113
Autorstwa cruzg443

(Part I & II)

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
▪▪ = Sequence of Event
- - = Time Skip
(F/n) = First Name

Outfit: Black long sleeve henley shirt with navy jeans and a pair of tan leather casual boots.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Kiryuin Manor] --Early Morning--

There was light streaming through the window when (F/n) awoke. Sits up as he rubbed his nape, "What a night."

"Did you sleep well?" Satsuki asked as she propped her foot upon a chair, and gradually slips on her thigh-high heel.

"I did..." Seeming to be lost for a moment then smiled, "Have I ever told you how dominantly beautiful you are in that outfit?"

"Many times, when Matoi is or is not present." She answered, fixing her sleeves.

"Right, Ryuko..." Sitting at the side of the bed, with a hint of worry.

Satsuki took notice of this and walked up to him, "Trying to figure it out a good explanation on your whereabouts."

"The funny thing is, I was supposed to be bailed out by someone else... And it turned out to be you." He chuckled.

She cupped his cheek, "Well it's rarely often that a woman finds her man behind bars after a foolish incident."

(F/n): "Make more sense if it were Vegas. But what would I tell her?"

Satsuki: "The truth."

He raised an eyebrow, "The truth? Just like that?"

"But bend it like I do." She added.

"Like how I bended you last night~?" He teased.

Satsuki hummed then placed her barefoot between his legs, "For that little remark, put on my other heel." Throwing it onto his lap.

(F/n) was aware of Satsuki's teasing and played along, "As you wish, milady."

He opens up the fabric of her boot with one hand while holding up her foot with the other. Then begins to slide her foot slowly inside, her eyes were onto him, almost allured as his fingers went from her ankle up to her calf, sliding up more to her hamstring.

"There you go." He smiled.

"Thank you..." She said, then leaned her leg in forward, "Tell me if it's on right to you."

"It most certainly does, also..." His eyes went down her figure to her legs, leaning in and pressed his lips to her thigh, "I like the way the fabric hugs your skin."

"You're insatiable." She grinned lightly.

"Much like your ambition." He said softly, slowly kissing up.

Satsuki had her eyes fixiated on him, the way he sucked gently on her skin. She wanted him to continue fondling her, but he pulled back which disappointed her.

"We should probably get going now. Wouldn't want the Student Council President to be late." (F/n) reminded.

Satsuki turned over to the clock, "Hm, before that..." She stepped back and sat upon a chair, then slowly parted her thighs and gave (F/n) a soft smile, "Don't skip breakfast~"

(F/n)'s eyes widen as his girlfriend asked him to eat her out, deciding to take things further. He composed himself and nodded, "When do I ever?"

He came forward down to his knees, his hands massaged up her legs, guiding her legs slowly further apart as he leaned forward, hands reaching up her skirt and fingers hooking into the band of her panties.

Squirming a bit in place as she was relieved of her panties and advanced upon, she grabbed at the hem of her skirt, pulling it slowly up, "Please me as you always do."

Eager kisses ran up Satsuki's thigh as (F/n) didn't waste much time at all getting up to her, readying himself to really get into a good groove in the process of what he was doing. His fingers reached ahead of her lips, caressing her mound, making her hum softly in delight as he primed her for what was to come, readying her for the pleasure he was skilled to pepper her with.

The need to keep himself under and make his girlfriend's pleasure his top priority wasn't the hardest to make, but he was determined to do so, his tongue remaining dutifully at work and faithful in its loving caresses along her mound, refusing to stray from what he was doing.

When the lips first pressed against her mound, Satsuki let out an soft gasp, she felt herself under the delighted embrace of something different from what she'd ever felt before. This wasn't the first time that (F/n) had eaten her out... Far, far from it... But it had never been in such an openly subservient position before, it was always different, exciting, and as his tongue began to lap along her slit she brought her hand down to grab the back of his head and let out a sweet sound of relief and delight, not needing to speak as the matter of enjoying the pleasure bubbling up within seemed to be all the feedback she needed to give.

(F/n) continued to work obediently at Satsuki's slick folds, tongue happy to let loose and relax as his hands drew slowly inward. He started off slowly with her, wanting to be careful and tender with her, building up to something a little more, which was why as he touched her, he save her clit for after, keeping lower and focusing on her entrance instead, praising her with skilled and loving tongue that provided all the support he really needed to give her.

Fingers joined his tongue, beginning to sink slowly into her, making Satsuki squirm a bit more intensely under the sudden touch and affection that made her coo. His tongue worked the outside, licking along pussy lips and peppering her with kisses and affection all over, while his fingers took a more direct approach, pushing into her and starting to gently, slowly finger her. It was a good chance to get a bit more forward and handsy with her, shifting in closer as he stared up at her, the shameless kind of delight that ached from the deepest parts of her spread across her face.

"Keep going~" Satsuki moaned, biting her lip.

Deeper he pushed, a pair of fingers sinking into her further and quicker, letting the fact that he was getting somewhere with her start to feed back into the pleasure in turn, his pace getting quicker as momentum led up to it. His tongue moved quicker, wrist rolling as he worked the fingers steadily. It was all so simple a motion, so direct, and as he made his way up to her clit with kisses and licks, he knew he was finally had been building her up for, something driven and firm that when it laid itself finally down upon her would be worth all the work he's putting in. His lips pressed against her nub and he began to even suck at her clit a little bit amid all the other things he was doing to it.

Moans bubbled up from Satsuki's lips, shivering under the pressure of the fingers and the tongue all working on her in tandem. She was surprised by the pleasure and pressure hitting her quite so firmly, and the more she felt of it, the more she wanted in turn, a rush of vocal appreciation ached through her.

"Ahh~!" Her fingers tightening in (F/n)'s hair as she let herself get carried away by the eager pleasures his tongue offered up. The more she felt of his attention as it turned almost aggressive, the more she ached for it, hips rocking and grinding against his touch, the fingers that pushed into her being met with eagerness as she let the touch carry her away, "Please, more, I'm so close..."

(F/n) kept up the pressure, kept up to the moans that were all the encouragement he needed, and he wasn't going to stop until he finished his meal.

With a soft cry of bliss, Satsuki came unraveled as she felt herself over the edge. The pleasure was incredible, sending throbbing ways of needy, frantic delight through her body as her hips bucked, her whole body lit up in twisting enjoyment of the pleasure throbbing through her.

(F/n) drew back and watch as Satsuki shivered and writhed in the wake of her orgasm, satisfied by the delight breaking across her face and the way she seemed to simply recover with little ease.

No longer seeming like she was trying to relax, Satsuki beckoned her finger at him.

"I assume we're not done yet?" He asked with a grin.

"Not yet." She replied, and her legs spread out invitingly.

A beat, (F/n) guided his cock to lightly open her wet folds, slowly burrowing it into her depths until Satsuki could feel him touch her womb. Her small purr of delight surged him on into thrusting hard. They continued their frenzied lovemaking for several more minutes until she pushed him onto the bed so that she was the one on top, before having to discard their clothes.

"Try not to forget that I'm the dominant one." She said and then began raising and lowering her hips. The queen was in a state mind-numbing pleasure as she continued to rock his world. Her body lurched forward, her mounds dangling just mere inches from her lover's face.

(F/n) didn't hesitate and began licking, sucking, and biting those gorgeous breasts of hers and groping the other. As Satsuki's hips went berserk and didn't stop moving, (F/n) thrusts in tangent to her undulations, the combined effort causing his dick to reach her g-spot. She couldn't get enough of this, evident by the increased speed in which she hopped onto his crotch. His hands squeezed her soft, yet firm buttocks just as her inner walls began to convulse around him, signaling her incoming release.

"Argh~!" Her voice came out like a growl. The queen was writhing in complete ecstasy as she leaned in and devoured (F/n)'s lips in a heated make out session until he held her tight against his body and began to thrust more until they both passed their limits.

(F/n) focused all of his strength into the next few thrusts, making Satsuki moan each time. He felt her folds squeeze him tighter than ever before, spasming as her body was seized by a powerful orgasm she had ever felt. She came, harder than ever, and the twitching tightness of her inner walls was enough to make him let his own loose, shooting his hot spunk deep into her and filling her womb.

Eventually, they both collapsed on the bed in a tight embrace, both exhausted and totally satisfied, with him still locked inside her.

"We... We should probably... Get going. Wouldn't want your council to question...your tardiness." He panted a little.

Satsuki rubbed his cheek, "Indeed... However I do not wish for us to go in a heated mess."

He noticed how damped they are in their own sweat and love nectar, "Ah, good point." (F/n) then retracted himself from her leaking hollow, and carried her bridal style to the bathroom, "Might as well cool down."

Satsuki smiled, "Unless you wish to go for another heated round~?"

"You really need to stop reading my mind." He winked.

- - -

[Honnouji] (Campus)

Ryuko stretched and yawned coming through the entrance gate, "Ergh, who had the idea of school starting so early."

"It's better to get the day over with than to start later is what (F/n) told me." Mako said walking beside her.

Ryuko: "Eh I guess, wonder where he is though."

Mako: "Maybe he slept in."

"I doubt it." Ryuko declined having to remember his apartment burnt down.

"Hey you two." Mikisugi greeted standing near the doorway, "Seen (F/n)?"

"Morning Mr.Mikisugi!" Mako returned the gesture before shaking her head, "And no, we haven't."

"That's a shame." He rubbed his nape, looking at Ryuko, "Mind if we chat a bit?"

Ryuko click her teeth, "Anything to do with (F/n)?"

Mikisugi: "Most likely."

Ryuko sighed, annoyed, "Fine, let's make it quick." Patting Mako on the shoulder, "I'll see you in class in a few."

Mako nodded, "Kay!"

▪︎

"Look, I get you're probably a little mad at (F/n) for not telling you everything." Mikisugi says as he and Ryuko walked up a flight of stairs.

"I'm not mad!" She yelled but calmed herself, "Just a bit let down is all."

"I can understand that." He and Ryuko walk into a hallway and stopped at his room, "But I'm sure he'll explain everything to you, he's a good guy with a human heart."

They enter inside, only to find Kinue sitting at the window sill, "Define 'human', Mikisugi."

- - -

[Personal Chinook]

(F/n) stands at a window, gazing upon the city of Japan, but more or less having an eyesore of Revocs Corporations. Satsuki sits in her chair, casually drinking tea.

"You ever wonder what that madwoman is up to all the time?" He asks.

"Is that a serious question?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Not really." He said, sitting across from her.

"Everyone oblivious sees and believes the company to be simply textile." She placed her cup on the side, "However, the company's goal is to assist Covers in disseminating Life Fibers throughout the world."

(F/n) held his chin, "That would mean every piece of clothing issued by the company contains a small amount of dormant Fibers."

Satsuki: "Waiting to awaken and feed on their human wearers."

(F/n): "But do you know the whereabouts of the source? She can't make this on her own."

Satsuki: "I've had a tracer for it, but came back with nothing."

(F/n): "Damn... Oh well, we'll find it sooner or later."

Satsuki: "Indeed we shall."

He looked to see them reaching Honno City, "Looks like this is my stop to drop. Wouldn't want to cause another mess in your boardroom again with your Council members."

Satsuki thought of this, "That reminds me..." Standing up from her chair in front of him, "I know that you're willing to-"

"More than willing to." He added, smiling.

"Right." She cupped his cheek, "More than willing to help me rid of all Life Fibers."

"That is the plan..." He nods, "Including a bit of payback on that well-known bitchy mother of yours."

"Hm, I do enjoy your humor." She smiled, "So my proposition is to make you a member of the Student Council."

▪︎

(Mikisugi's Room)

"WHAT!?" Ryuko pulled out her scissor blade, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Relax, little Matoi." Kinue calmly said, shifting herself on the window sill. "I didn't come here to kick your ass again."

"K-kick my-!? Why you...!" She was to attack yet Mikisugi stepped between them, having both hands out.

"No more fights! Especially not in my room here." He said to the teen before turning to the woman, "Why are you here?"

Kinue: "It's about Kiryuin."

Ryuko: "You mean Satsuki?"

Kinue: "I mean her mother. Just got info that she's leaving tonight to finalize a decision with other national clothing companies... Meaning more Life Fibers spreading across the globe."

Mikisugi: "That doesn't sound good."

Ryuko: "Then why not go after her, instead of (F/n) in the first place."

Kinue: "Because I had to see for myself that it was true he was in Honno."

"By ambushing us and nearly killing not only me but him as well!" Ryuko aimed her blade. "I don't care who you are to him, so back off!"

Kinue crossed her arms, glaring. "You think you know him, Matoi? All you know is small rip of his shirt."

Ryuko: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Kinue: "(F/n) has secrets not even Mikisugi here knows about."

Mikisugi: "Which I prefer not to know. I trust (F/n) enough to save my ass in need."

Kinue stepped up, hands clenched. "Like my brother, did he save his ass?"

Mikisugi held his hands up, "Look Kin-"

She grabbed his collar, "What of the girl's father, Isshin Matoi, hmm?"

Ryuko then stepped between them, merely pushing Kinue away. "You have no right to say his name!"

Kinue pushed back, "You know, you may not be a threat like (F/n), but you better stop pretending to care for him. He's a laboratory experiment."

"At least he was a successful one." Ryuko fired back.

Mikisugi felt that hit Kinue hard and gulped to the rising tension. A long beat of silence as the two women stare each other down.

Kinue smirked, angrily, "Synchronize. Let's go a few rounds."

Senketsu: "Don't do this, Ryuko. We only got a glimpse of what she is capable of."

Ryuko ignored him and held her gloved hand up, "Only need one to beat you."

Before things turn sideways for them, the bell rings making Mikisugi have a sigh of relief, muttering under his breath, "Oh thank God."

Kinue, threatening as hell, "I'll see you soon, Matoi."

Ryuko inched forward, "Looking forward to it."

The woman strides away to the window, taking out her grappling hook and leaps out.

Senketsu: "I think we got off easy from her."

Ryuko: "Humph, she got off easy."

Mikisugi: "Hopefully (F/n) has it easy with Satsuki."

▪︎

(Boardroom)

(F/n) slides under a swinging bamboo sword then jukes around an enormous fist planting into the floor.

"I gave my word to Satsuki that I would not strike back, however I'm itching for a simple backhand." He jokedly said.

Gamagoori clenched his other fist up, "Let me give you an example of one."

Satsuki sat in her chair, drinking tea with Jakuzure and Inumuta standing by.

"How long do you give these blockheads to lay one on him, Lady Satsuki?" Jakuzure asked.

"Exactly two minutes, and now they are down to twenty seconds." Inumuta answered.

"I wanted to see (F/n)'s defense against them, as he did offense before." Satsuki said.

Sanageyama lunges at (F/n), who steps neatly out of the way. A quick beat, he tries to land another swinging blow on the teen, who is quick and agile to be caught. Then Gamagoori whips his vines in (F/n)'s way and he dodges them with ease. Performing another attack with a straighforward jab yet he ducks backwards, which continues on its trajectory and collides with Sanageyama's sword, skidding him back.

Sanageyama angrily, "Watch who you hit!"

Gamagoori: "Watch where you stand!"

Inumuta: "Five seconds."

Furious, they career towards (F/n) in the middle, who is well-prepared and excited, until... "Time's up." Satsuki announced, just only a yard away from colliding.

Jakuzure obnoxiously, "Aw, just when they were gonna hit him... Not."

"Like you can even try." Sanageyama says to her.

"More than sure I can, since I'm better at long-range and short-range." Jakuzure stated towards both men.

"She has a valid point." Inumuta agreed.

"That's enough." Satsuki stands up from her chair, "(F/n), you are dismissed."

(F/n): "Guessing I'm not a member?"

Satsuki: "Not officially. This spar here was little-to-nothing of a quiz."

(F/n): "When do I take the exam then?"

Satsuki: "In time."

"Fair enough." He said as he began walking out, but glances at the toad and monkey, "Last time was much better." The two glared at him stepping out of the room.

Satsuki: "I understand having (F/n) soon to becoming an official member is troublesome. However, he's beneficial to our plan as is Matoi."

Inumuta: "Beneficial maybe, but are both really big, loud, and chaotic."

Sanageyama: "A pain in the ass is what they are."

Jakuzure: "Those two being separate is troubling, but put them together is worse than troubling."

Gamagoori: "With Matoi being dealt with outside the council, (F/n) being inside of the council is a predicament, Lady Satsuki."

Satsuki: "Matoi is on her own little quest to find her father's murderer whilst (F/n) has a more confidential task... Do not compare the two."

Elite bow with their arm across, "Apologize, milady."

"In order for (F/n) to become an official member..." She stepped to the large window, "I would like for you all to test (F/n)'s skills either inside or outside the academy... Matoi will be with him so do as you see fit." She peers over her shoulder, "You have 24 hours, understand?"

The Elite Four salute, "Yes, Lady Satsuki!"

- - -

(Hallway)

(F/n) walks, whistling. 'Wonder how Ryuko is doing since I've been gone...'

"HAH, THERE YOU ARE!" A voice catches his attention from behind. Another uniformed teenage boy, "Captain of the Ultimate Frisbee Club, Matto Burakku! Prepare to--"

"I'm late for lunch already, so let's hurry up." (F/n) said, boredly.

Inimidated by his tone, Matto instantly throws his frisbee at him, which (F/n) hits and ricochets, allowing the captain to throw more, but (F/n) sprints while dodging each one thrown.

Coming face-to-face with him, "Game over." (F/n) starts pummeling Matto with punches and kicks then finishes with a backhand, "Gotta say you sports' members have been kind of disappointing lately."

CCCCRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHH--!!!!

(F/n) looked ahead to see Ryuko burst through a wall fighting another sports captain, Fencing. "Ah, I may take back what I said."

Fencing captain took an early lead, striking Ryuko on the opposite arm before she could counter the move. He continued to press his attack, moving her backwards to the window sills.

"Such flaws you have, Matoi!" The captain taunted. "How could someone with the mind you possess be so predictable, always going in headfirst!"

Ryuko: "I prefer headstrong!"

She struck with an astounding amount of ferocity, swinging with motions that seemed too wild to be effective. The sudden change caught him off guard, and he was only able to ward off a few of the vicious strikes. The power Ryuko put behind them was surprising too, and before he knew it, Fence captain was panting, and backed up to a wall.

He went for one final jab which was his flaw, as she grabbed his wielding hand and striked him with a solid right hook of her handle, putting down her opponent.

A couple small beats, (F/n) clapped his hands, "Damn, that was a nice little brawl there."

Ryuko shook her head, desynchronizing. "Whatever. Guessing you had the same schedule as me?"

(F/n) nodded, "Annoyingly so."

Senketsu: "We were just on the way to class until we got ambushed by this man."

Ryuko: "Not much of an ambush if they are presenting themselves."

(F/n): "No kidding. I'd be a little hyped up if they hidden their intent to attack us."

Ryuko: "Like your old friend and her exhibitionists?"

He smiled, "Yes!"

Senketsu whispers, "Ryuko, do you think we should ask of his whereabouts of last night?"

Ryuko to her Kamui, "Maybe after finishing the rest of this day of this damn school."

(F/n) began to walk away, "Come on, I'm hungry. Time for lunch."

Senketsu: "Seems (F/n) doesn't seem to mind what had happened yesterday."

Ryuko: "Makes me wonder how he deals with it."

- - -

(Courtyard) --Noon--

"So there I was... Captured by the Biology Club! Perhaps to be disected of my super intelligent brain!" Mako explained with some crazy hand gestures. Whilst (F/n) and Ryuko sitting on a bench in front of her, listen on with kind interest. "Then... BBAAAMMM!!! The indomitable duo, Ryuko and (F/n) knock down the door with determination to save me!"

Senketsu to the two, "... She does know that you two were there, right?"

(F/n) smiled, "Eh, I don't mind Mako's story-telling."

Ryuko: "The annoying part is clubs have been using her as bait to get our attention... Bastards."

(F/n): "Hell, at least it'll speed up the process to take on the Elite Four and Satsuki, which you did want."

"What you want is to flirt with that caterpillar-eyebrow bitch!" She spat, "And don't say that I'm wrong."

He held up his hands in defeat, playfully. "Won't say that you are, drifter. I do find a woman with her such power... Enjoyable."

"So, you enjoy getting your ass handed to by women?" She raised an eyebrow, arms crossed. "If so, I can kick your ass right here, right now."

"Ryuko, that's enough." Senketsu intervened.

"Y'know what... That's what we need to do!" (F/n) stands up.

"W-wait what? You mean fight?" Ryuko questioned.

"No, no, no... Well maybe, but not now." He shook his head, and pulled Ryuko up from sitting, "The weekend is right around the corner, let's go out tonight!"

Ryuko: "Go out..? Why?"

(F/n): "Because I can tell you're stressed or most likely annoyed being in this school... But outside, you seem more relaxed. So why not?"

"She's even more happier when she's with you!" Mako hugged Ryuko from behind. "She feels loved!"

"M-mako! Th-that's not true!" Ryuko now flustered, "Senketsu, help me out here!"

"Mako does have a point, your pulse and respiration are normal when (F/n) is around..." Senketsu' eye squints, "However it's more like romantic... Sexual love."

Ryuko's face is mad red now but doesn't have anything to say to deny it.

(F/n) smirked, "Then it's decided... We're going out tonight! You coming along Mako?"

Mako crossed her arms in a 'x' gesture, "No way! This is a date I will not interrupt."

"Well, honestly it's-" (F/n) was to explain.

"No time to talk! Come on, Ryuko!" Mako abruptly picks up the teen and runs out of the academy, leaving a dust trail behind.

"I mean it would be nice, but I'm already with Satsuki..." He sighed.

"Is that a problem?" Satsuki herself asked from behind.

"Of course not." He turned to see her throwing an apple up and down in her hand.

She tossed to him and he catches it, takes a bite. "Funny, because I overheard you and Matoi are going out on a date tonight."

(F/n) exhaled, "It's not a date. Ryuko just seems to be on the edge now with your students on our asses, I don't mind but is rather becoming..."

"Dull. I noticed." She answered, cupping her chin.

"I prefer taking you on though, such adrenaline." Taking another bite of his apple.

She stepped forward, "That depends, in public..." Sneaked a smile, "Or in private~?"

(F/n) laughed a bit, "Again, with those little teases."

Satsuki: "Do you not enjoy it?"

He smiles, "Want me to say it, or express it?"

Satsuki takes his arm, "You'll know my answer... In the bedroom." She walks him out of the courtyard affectionately...

▪︎

[Revocs] (Main Office)

Standing at the glass window, a tall woman with resplendent multi-colored hair, having a very attractive and authoritarian appearance, and is at all times flaunting a glamorous dress... Ragyou Kiryuin...

Admiring the large city of Japan, "What a lovely city, all these citizens wearing our Covers... Only to be consumed by them."

"Lady Ragyou." Revocs' Secretary Rei Hoomaru, wearing a white business suit, stands by her desk, "The other companies' CEOs are waiting for you."

"Very well." She turned from the window, walking to her desk but rubbed her shoulder, "How are you today?"

Rei nods, "I am well. Thank you for asking, Lady Ragyou."

Ragyou sits down in her chair, "Let us begin..."

Rei holds a tablet, "Of course, Lady Ragyou."

Three cylinder holo-screens appear in front of them: Tadashi Yanai, president of Uniqlo. Hirofumi Kurino, creative advisor of United Arrows... And lastly, Adrian Joffe, founder of Comme des Garçons.

Ragyou: "Welcome. Have you all made a decision? If not, do explain."

Yanai: "The Uniqlo brand is inexpensive that does not compromise on its' quality."

Kurino: "United Arrows is the epicenter of the business model."

Joffe: "And Garçons is to be affordable collections to expand its customer base."

"You all do have a stand with your markets... But I ask you, what is clothing? It's sin, the original sin." Ragyou stands from her chair, as Hoomaru projects another hologram of Earth, with the latter walking around it. "After eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge, Adam ashamed of his nakedness used a figleaf to cover it."

Yanai: "What are you saying, Kiryuin?"

Ragyou's heel clacked as she stands in front of the three, "From the moment humans gain free will on Earth, they have been destined to cover their bodies in the clothing called sin." Stats are shown of multiple countries owned or merged with her corporation, "The clothing made by Revocs is sold in 90% of the world, it controls an overwhelming share of the market and why is that?" The CEOs listen closely, "Because we know human kind sin and create clothing for clothing sake... So I ask you again... What is clothing?"

- - -

[Kiryuin Manor] (Bedroom)

Satsuki took his cock in both her hands and began to lick her way up and down along the shaft, moaning as she took her time in getting to work on it.

(F/n) groaned lightly, "Rgh... Fuck~!"

"Just know that I'm in control and could do whatever I want with you..." Satsuki stated. "Especially this."

"Heh, by all means." He smiled.

Her tongue lavished his cock with slow, adoring worship, letting the pleasure build up slowly and gently inside of (F/n). Licks turned to longing, firm kisses, and Satsuki moaned against his cock eagerly, wanting to get more of it as she stared up at him, piercing eyes shining bright toward (F/n) as she studied him firmly, watching for his reactions as she went.

(F/n) admired that his eyes fell onto hers too. He watched her stare up at him, watched her look at him in a way no women had ever looked at him before...maybe... It made him shiver and ache in want, the way she treated his cock was methodical, calmly and collectively, as Satsuki's tongue dragged lovingly along every inch of his cock bit by bit, riling him up with affection and leaving his shaft coated in saliva, a task she took patience and firmness, she was dedicated to this and able to do whatever she needed to do to make him hers.

"You are such a tease!" He complained, jokingly.

"Wonder who I learned it from?" She smirked, "Now relax, 'cause I'm not done here~"

Satsuki's lips worked their way toward the head, and with one very sudden and welcoming push she shoved her way down his cock, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could muster, eyes flickering with playful glee as she let herself go, and she came shining on through brightly as she rocked her head back and forth in very broad and very feverish motions.

"Rrr~!" (F/n) shook to this, "Damn you~"

Satsuki was pushing down so far along his cock that she was loudly choking on it, accepting him into her throat even though the girth was clearly more than was wise to be taken like that.

Firm, deep back and forth motions drove Satsuki in her reverence of (F/n)'s cock through as sloppy and merely chaotic a blowjob as she could give. His size was an obstacle she overcame through careless, vigor, stubbornly shoving forward to take her deep down into her throat, not gagging about the loud sputtering noises she made as she went, never really settling on a consistent depth as she jerked about as she willed, keeping (F/n)'s head in disarray as she subjected him to her best and held back absolutely nothing.

"I assume...this is payback from...this morning?" He asked, groaning.

Satsuki took him down, drool leaked from her lips, her throat all plugged up and keeping her from swallowing, while the cock pounding back fast past her tonsils helped ensure she was pulling up all that thick kind of spit that only a mean, deep throat hammering could provide.

(F/n) slightly shuddered in intense excitement at the embrace of her mouth, "I'll take that...as a yes."

He was fixated by the sight of her, a ravenous kind of hunger burning up through him as he stared on, watching her work and amazed by just how gorgeous she looked doing it... Hell, for the undeniable lust that throbbed through his body as her eager cock worship drove him mad with desire.

Once more, Satsuki watched for all the signs (F/n) was close, slurping and slobbering along recklessly until he seemed like he was close to the edge, at which point, she promptly drew back, drool almost flooding out of her mouth as she pulled away and took a deep breath as she watch his body tense up in minor frustration.

"Did you enjoy that~?" She teasingly asked.

(F/n)'s head buzzed with frustration, "Teasing me by not making me cum? Not sure if I do..." Just noticing that she had undressed as he stared at her plump, full breasts, so perky and bouncing and just as perfect to adore with kisses or feel wrapped around his cock. "Y'know what... I enjoy it a lot."

"Good." She scooted forward a bit, took her ample breasts in hand, parting them and wrapping them around (F/n)'s cock, moaning softly as she licked along the shaft, "Because I'm only getting started."

- - -

[No-Star District] (Mankanshoku's Home) --Evening--

"Oh, Ryuko! You should wear this!... Nope got some holes in it... Oh oh! How about this--No, this is some deep cleaning from a car wash... Ooh, how about--No, too outdated." Mako scours through her dresser and closet of clothing

Ryuko looks out the open window, elbowed propped for her hand to be under her chin, 'It's not a date... I think...?'

"Ryuko!" Mako called out, "What are you gonna wear tonight when you go out with (F/n)?"

Ryuko shook her head, "Mako, it's not a date. At least, I think it's not."

Mako: "But you never know what could happen? A scenario where you trip and he catches you in his arms. Another where you play in a batting cage as he stands behind you, hands on your hands helping your form. Or-or you both eating ice cream and have some spreaded upon your lips which he playfully kisses off."

Senketsu: "...I feel as if she has a list of these unexpected events, but Mako may be right. (F/n) does feel happy around you in or out of the situations that fall upon us."

Ryuko: "I don't know... I mean he could be a smartass sometimes."

Senketsu: "Quips he has, but do not ignore the fact that he defends you."

Mako: "(F/n) may be a little out of it, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about you."

Ryuko sighed, "Alright, alright... But I'll take it slow with him if it is a date... If!"

- - -

Satsuki slumped forward against (F/n), kissing his neck as she lay against him. Breathless, pleased, a bit worn out but both knowing how to handle sensations as they just lay there, still feeling the lust as her snug hole remained around his slowly softening cock.

"Well... That was the longest we've went before." (F/n) laughed.

"Approximately two hours and ten minutes... We can do better." Satsuki said, running her fingers up and down his arm.

"Wonder how it'll feel when you synchronize." He curiously said.

She looked up at him, "Care to find out?"

"Perhaps another time since I'm kind of drained here." He shrugged.

"Fair enough." She sat up, and gazed at the love kisses, sucking, and bites she made on his body, "I will admit, I do like what I see here."

(F/n) sat up with a smug look, "Do you now?"

Satsuki: "I'm sure they will heal, as long as you wear a long sleeve to your date tonight."

He frowned to this, "It is not a date, Satsuki. Just taking her out to relax and have fun."

Satsuki: "That's a date."

He facepalmed, "Ugh, call it what you will but we are not dating."

*Bzz! Bzz!* His phone goes off on the nightstand, both looking at the name: 'Drifter'.

Satsuki looks back at him, arms crossed with a grin. "Want to get that?"

He groaned and reached over to answer, "Hey Ryuko, what's up?"

On the other end, "Hey (F/n), just called to ask if you're picking me up or am I meeting you someplace else?"

(F/n): "Umm, I'll just pick you up."

Ryuko: "Alright then, see you."

"Bye." He hangs up, "Great... You wouldn't happen to have a car I can use?"

"Thought you said it wasn't a date." She looks at her nails.

"It's not a date!" He annoyingly yelled.

▪︎

(Garage)

(F/n) and Satsuki walk down a line of luxurious vehicles, he didn't seem to fond of them and neither did she.

(F/n): "Okay, in order for her to not know that we're a couple, gonna need something decent to drive... And these are way out of my pay roll."

Satsuki: "Quite."

He then stops to see an old classic, "Wow, this aged well."

Satsuki: "This is one of my late father's favorites, ever since he seen that time travel movie."

(F/n) smiled, "I'll take it."

Satsuki: "Very well then."

▪︎

(F/n) stands outside of the mansion by the car, donning a black crew-neck sweater, charcoal jeans and pair of black sneakers. He looks at his phone, "Eh, place doesn't open till eight, so should be there by then."

"You look handsome." Satsuki walking out of the front door, and stepping up to him.

"Only for you." He smirked.

"Too bad I won't be able to see it more since you're going now." Satsuki said, sadly yet playfully.

(F/n) cupped her cheek, "And I'll be coming back if you so desire."

Satsuki placed her hand upon his, "I'll need sometime to rest since our session was quite long."

(F/n) chuckled, "Heh, no kidding."

A beat of silence, then he leaned over pulling Satsuki against him, his lips crashing and devouring hers as she hauled herself against his body more. Her groan vibrated through his entire body when she began to grind against him, their hot centers sliding deliciously against each other, she couldn't hold back her own sound of pleasure.

"Try not to have too much fun, got it~?" She asked huskily as they pulled apart for air.

"I'll try." He growled with satisfaction, "Buh-bye, milady~" Nibbling her earlobe before entering the car with a wink to her as he drove off.

Satsuki: 'I almost miss him already.'

- - -

(Mankanshouku's Home - Porch)

Ryuko leaned on a post, checking through her phone as she awaits for (F/n). Looking through her gallery to see multiple insane, funny, and... one warmhearted picture... (F/n) having his arm around her shoulder smiling wide, and her giving a small yet blushing smile.

Senketsu looked at this as well, "Ryuko, you may as well tell him how you feel."

Ryuko closed the screen, "No, it doesn't seem right to just tell him. Especially since his place burned down and who knows what Satsuki did with him that night."

Senketsu: "He seem...well alive, when we seen him earlier so I'm sure he escaped her grasp and went someplace else."

Ryuko: "I don't know about that since he has a thing for her."

Senketsu: "Also true."

*Honk honk!*

Pulling up on the curbside from afar, the door opens upwards showing (F/n) with a big smile, "Get in drifter, we're going to the future!"

Riding in a stainless-steel stunner of the 1981 DeLorean DMC-12, it wasn't quite the supercar that flashy bodywork promised, no matter to him since its futuristic looks combined with a bit of its movie magic gave the DeLorean legendary status.

Ryuko came up to the car, baffled yet amused. "We're riding in this?"

(F/n) raised an eyebrow, a bit offended, "You rather walk?"

Ryuko sits in the passenger seat, "N-no! It's just so retro that I can't believe this car is still around."

(F/n) smiled, "Ah, so you know this car."

Ryuko: "Wasn't it from some old time travel movie? Back in time?"

"Close enough..." The doors close and he shifts to drive, "Now, let's ride." Speeding off the dirt trail to the bridge between Honno and the big city.

▪︎

[Highway]

Driving down on the somewhat empty freeway, (F/n) nods his head to tunes as Ryuko gets a text from none other than Mako.

'Is everything good? Has anything romantic happened yet!?!? Give me the deets!!' She asks that even Ryuko can sense her excitement from the other end.

Shaking her head, humourously and replies, 'No, none of your listed scenarios have happened yet. Still driving to downtown, so may be awhile.'

A beat, Mako immediately responds, 'Okay great! Make sure you two have fun!... and try not to get into any fights that will interrupt your date tonight.'

'Not a date but sure thing.' Ryuko said back, ending the conversation.

(F/n): "To be honest, I'm not sure how Mako would've fit in here if she came along since it's a two-seater."

Ryuko shrugged, "Eh, we could've figured something out like she can seat on the glovebox or sit on my lap, or--"

(F/n): "I'd probably have her sit in the passanger seat."

Ryuko: "Then where would I sit?"

"My lap." He winked at the now flustered teen.

"Th-that's not funny!" She punched his arm, "Wouldn't want Mako to take pictures of us in such an awkward position."

(F/n): "Ryuko, that girl falls asleep on the cable car and in school more than we fight Satsuki's sports clubs...yet she surprisingly has good grades."

Senketsu: "I'll say, she even fell asleep cleaning the bathroom."

(F/n): "Laying across the sinks or propped against the mop stick?"

Ryuko: "The point is that you can't just flirt with me like that!"

(F/n) sneered, "Oh...? Would you prefer to flirt with me?"

Senketsu: "I warn you, (F/n). Ryuko isn't the best with that."

Ryuko scoffed, "H-how would you--"

Senketsu: "I'm hanged up on the dresser... I see you pull scenarios if you were to romantically advance to (F/n), and I have to say... Not impressed."

(F/n) tries to hold in his laugh but completely fails to, "BAHAHAHAHA!!! Goddamit Senketsu! You're too good to be a Kamui! Hahaha!!"

Ryuko scowls, crossing her arms as she looks the other way, "Asshole."

(F/n) nudges, "Don't be angry, drifter. I'll tell you what if you kick my ass in a couple games, I'll let you--"

"Kick your ass for real." She said with a grin.

(F/n) nodded, "Fair enough, but what if I win?"

Ryuko thought to this, "I don't know, I'll let you...?"

"Fuck me?" (F/n) said.

His words were blunt, of course, having the teenage girl go completely red as steam blows out of her ears, concerning not only (F/n) but Senketsu as well since he is being worn feeling the sudden rising temperature.

(F/n): "Uhh... Ryuko?"

Ryuko's face is flat upon the dashboard, steam still pouring out of her ear with drool coming out the side of her mouth. Completely embarrassed of the cause of (F/n)'s sexual nature joke.

"I think you broke her, (F/n)." Senketsu said.

- - -

[Narita Airport] (Runway) --Night--

A lumousine pulls up to a large private jet, stepping out of the luxurious vehicle is the director herself, Ragyou.

Her associate, Rei Hoomaru, stepping out with her vehicle. "Shall we make haste, Lady Ragyou?"

Ragyou looks up to the night-lighted sky, "Nights like these you just have to savor for a bit."

Rei nods, "Of course, my apologies."

"No worries." She began to climb up the steps, "We do have priority to complete the corporation's world market... And those who oppose us..."

They both step inside to see sitting in a chair, a blonde teenage girl who richly adorns a pink lolita-styled dress... Grand Couturier Nui Harime. "They deal with me~"

Ragyou smiled, "Ah, Nui. I see you have returned of convincing a few heads."

Nui stands up giving a girly salute, "Yesyes! And I have to say, it was fun to do so!"

Rei: "Well with that done, our final three should be no problem."

Nui: "Unless they need to be convinced as well."

Ragyou: "More or less."

The door seals shut as the jet begins to takeoff. In the cockpit, the pilot pushes forward on the throttle, slowly picking up speed.

Suddenly, an engine revs coming up alongside the jet, Kinue behind the wheel of a stolen sports car, "Here I come, Kiryuin..." She floors it! The car surges within inches of the spinning wheel. Just then Kinue places a steering wheel lock into the gas pedal as she opens up the roof of the car, hopping up onto the hood.

The jet begins to liftoff the end of the runway, at the last moment... Kinue leaps at the snagging landing gear. It shoots over the edge, sailing into the air.

She locks her arm around a strut, gaining altitude. She looks for a way in, and then the landing gear groans as the wheels retract. Kinue finds herself in the cargohold.

"Hm." She checks her weapon set, a sewing machine shaped gun that fires alloy-based acupuncture needles, thread spool shaped grenades and smoke bombs to cause collateral damage, and lastly equipped with special firing pins mounted in gauntlets on her wrists. "Alright, let's finish this."

- - -

[Downtown]

Cutting to a wide, overhead establishing shot of a festival! (F/n) and Ryuko walk about admiring the entertainment.

Senketsu: "Such brightness, I might go blind from this."

Ryuko holding cotton candy, "Watch yourself, Senketsu. You only got one eye."

"I'll just patch him up a new one, no pun intended." (F/n) eating a candy apple, "So any games you plan to beat me at?"

Ryuko: "Or maybe just the one I can think of."

(F/n): "Oh yeah? And what's that?"

▪︎

CRACK! "They need some adjustments to this 'cause this is too easy." (F/n) said, wielding a bat and swings at another ball. CRACK!

"No kidding." CRACK! Ryuko hits one as well, "We set it to 80-mph and that's the fastest it can go?" CRACK! Hitting another.

"Perhaps one of you can pitch and the other at bat?" Senketsu suggests.

A beat and two look at one another before sharing a laugh.

"Pfft, no need for that Senketsu." Ryuko said, CRACK! Taking another swing, "Unless he's, y'know, scared."

(F/n) swings once more, CRACK! "Of embarrassing you? Nope." (F/n) smirked at the girl.

Ryuko propped the bat as she leans on it, "You think you can strike me out? Like to see you try." She grinned with a serious look.

(F/n) has the bat on his shoulder, "Ain't no need for trying for when I DO strike you out."

Ryuko shoves him lightly, "Alright, hotshot. Let's see what you got."

As the two exit the batting cage to find a more open area, a good distant line down from where they are as another pair walk through the festival entrance... (F/n) and Ryuko not knowing that they were being followed by the Toad and Monkey.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

191K 3.4K 27
During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate events led to him living in the slums of Honn...
1.7M 26.9K 24
Meet (Y/N), the most powerful hero on earth... that no one has ever heard of. He's done it all, slay monsters, avert disasters, and save the planet a...
203K 3.2K 25
Ryuko Matoi was transferring to Honnoji academy, but when she isn't the only transfer student joining her in her class. Another Teen is joining her...
72K 2.1K 28
Wanting revenge when you've been wronged is a natural human response. When we're motivated to seek revenge, it's often out of a sense of fairness. If...