The Gamer ~ Overwatch

By anonwritIV

Life isn't easy when you one day wake up and see names above peoples heads, especially when your a profession... More

Prolougue.
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
The "Uknown" world
Training Montage #2
I'm not alone?..
Cheater

Training Montage #1

3.3K 43 42
By anonwritIV

"BITCH!~" 

My sword slashes down cutting through another man in black armor. I spin the blade in my hand, and then sheath it onto my back. I look over the battlefield, scattered with corpses of men with black armor. There are also many broken robots further on.

"These robots are fucking useless. They are horrible at fighting." 

I roll my eyes as I click a button on a remote. An airship slowly descends from the sky and lends next to me. I board the back and sink into the pilots seat, I take the handles, and tilt them forward, as the ship shakes, and starts to ascend into the air. 

. . .

"alright!~ be excited, here comes my special move!" 

My blade spins in my hand as the large ogre charges towards me. Ever since I killed that worm boss there have been more and more powerful monsters in my dungeon. 

"Razor lightning!" 

My blade shakes as I lift it into the air, pink lightning shoots from it, forming an even larger blade, I slash it down, right through the ogre. It stands there for a second, before it falls into two peices, but not only that, the world behind it also falls apart, it splits into two, and the ground starts to rattle.

"woah! Ultimate move!~ It doesn't even take mana?!" 

[This is an small break brought to you by Milo running around yelling "Die!" As he swings a large pink lightning blade at ogres.] 

I fall onto my back, as I watch my vision blurred with level up notifications.

"Great, level eighty-two, we are close to one hundred!" 

I talk to myself. 

"I've really gotta stop being so lonely. I wonder if there are summoning spells I can learn?"

[Summoning Spell: A spell that summons a celestial entity, that the gamer can make a pact with. These can be learned with skill books achieved from defeating bosses or from the shop.]

"The shop?!" 

[                   The Shop               ]

BUY|SELL

Weapons
Items
Spells
Miscellaneous

G: 0.00

"Wait, there is an actual shop!" 

[Yes.]

"I wonder how I get money..."

I scratch my chin, then the button reading: Sell appears in my vision. I click it, and it shows me my inventory, I see the multiple swords I crafted so they wouldn't break, they have a small symbol under them reading: G: 20. I touch my swords, and it brings a slider, I slide it half way, and then hit sell. Half of the swords disappear, and the marker at the bottom of my screen changes from 0.00 to 200. 

"can I buy things now?" 

The inventory goes away, and it instantly switches to the buy tab. I select spells, and it opens a long list with a search bar. 

"Search: Summoning."

It fills in the search bar, and the screen changes. 

[Search: Summoning]

Summoning Elementals 101(G: 35)
Summoning Monsters(G:21)
Summoning for dummies(G: 15)
Summoning Cat-Girls(G: 999)

"Good, alright, I'll get summoning elementals, summoning monsters, and summoning for dummies." 

The G at the bottom of my screen drops, and three books appear in my hand, followed closely by another pop-up.

[Would you like to learn: Summoning Elementals, Summoning Monsters, and Summoning for Dummies?]

[Yes/No]

I select yes, and all the books shatter into multiple golden pieces, which fade away into the air. I feel information come into me, and ANOTHER pop up greets me. 

New Skill: 

"Summoning"lvl1[(ACTIVE)]

Summoning skill allows you to summon creatures, and make contracts with them. You can summon many things such as elementals, and monsters to fight for you. It is important for a summoner to remember that their summons do not belong to them, they simply have a mutual agreement. 

"okay, use skill summoning." 

[INSUFFICIENT COMMAND: PROPER USE: "summon *summon name*"]

"okay, summon fire elemental." 

A large flame shoots out of the ground, it fades quickly showing a small girl, she has light red hair, crimson eyes, and she is wearing a small red cape. 

"You called?" 

She puts a lol-pop in her mouth, as she looks around the burnt and torn area. 

"yes, are you a fire elemental?"

She nods.

"The names Bul." (A/N bul in korean means "Fire")

"I'm Milo, I called you for a contract, as a mutual agreement, you protect and fight for me, I will do the same for you, as well as allowing you to be in the real world supplied with my mana." 

She looks up for a second, then to me, then at herself, then she nods. 

"yeah sure, I have nothing better to do." 

A flame sparks in the air, accumulating a contract, I slit my finger, and my blood drips onto it, then it burns up again. 

"okay, so do you need me for anything right now?" 

She asks me, and I nod. I snap my fingers, and the world around us collapses, making us appear in my room. I snap my fingers once more, and the ground around us unfolds and stretches into a mountainy biome, multiple large ogres notice us and start to charge at us. 

"go for it." 

"On these? pfft." 

Fire swirls in her hand, and then slingshots forward hitting an ogre in the chest. 

"See, these things are e-" 

I catch the club that was about to hit her. 

"That was impressive fire power(ba-dunce) but it wasn't very powerful even supplied with a lot of mana. Here," 

I snap my fingers, and the setting changes, it changes to a broken and ruined city, with zombies starting to creep around the corners. 

"I wonder if I can level you up?"

"What?"

"nothing.." 

Big heaps of flames swirl into her hands, she thrusts them forward, sending multiple waves of flames over zombies. Most of them dye, but a couple stragglers are nailed with pink electric needles. 

Bul has leveled up!

I gasp.

"I can!" 

"You can what?"

"Nothing..."

"keep it up, keep going." 

More hoards of zombies come around the corner, she repeatedly uses the same flame wave, it's cool that she can do silent casting, as I can only do it using hand signals, but she isn't creative with her moves. 

"Try making fire into a thick object, like a ball."

"That would just be a fireball."

"No, put it in the shape of a ball, but squeeze a lot of fire really tight, this will make it hotter, and more aerodynamic." 

She reaches out her hand, and fire swirls down into a sphere, the red sphere looks almost like magma floating above her hand. 

"Now throw it." 

She winds her hand back and throws the ball forward, it shoots through the air like a bullet, and hits the zombie, firing it backwards, it then explodes. 

"oh, you made it explode." 

She nods. 

"Okay, do it again, but this time; spin it really fast." 

She makes the ball again, it then starts spinning in her hand really fast. 

"Now throw it." 

She throws it again, and it goes even faster this time, when it hits the zombie, it doesn't knock it back, instead a hole is instantly created in it's chest, and the flames that were trailing behind the ball smack it like a truck, completely obliterating the zombie. 

I clap.

"Jolly good!" 

"what?"

"nothing."

After this, multiple more hours of training went by, teaching Bul how to correctly use her powers, and leveling her up.

Words 1185

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 49 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
145K 1.9K 52
Hi there! I'm new to this app and am unleashing my deepest, darkest fantasies into my writing. I will be taking requests and genuinely hope you enjoy...
14.7K 397 15
When Widowmaker received the news that a girl would have to live with her, at her house, she wasn't pleased at all. But the annoyingly sweet girl mig...
18.7K 256 8
This is about Y/N. At the age of 16 you lost your left hand to a Bastion unit and got it replaced with a robot hand. At 18 years old you became a gun...