Badass Omega [MxM] - A Reimag...

By FletchleyRose

[MATURE CONTENT] MxM - Omega Werewolf vs. Vampire Mobster "Do. Your. Worst." Kit Callaghan is no submissive... More

Author's Note
WARNING
Chapter 1 - A Meeting with the Devil
Chapter 2 - The Rivers
Chapter 3 - A Deal With the Devil
Chapter 4 - Meet the Pack
Chapter 5 - A Pleasure doing Business
Chapter 6 - Feel the Burn
Chapter 7 - A Gift for my Pet
Chapter 8 - Rogue Omega
Chapter 9 - Kit Can't Resist
Chapter 10 - Packing Heat
Chapter 11 - Date Me?
Chapter 12 - First Time
Chapter 13 - An Order you can't Refuse
Chapter 14 - Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15 - Mess with Me
Chapter 16 - Fucked Up
Chapter 17 - I Love You, Kitty
Chapter 18 - Playing Catch
Chapter 19 - Hit and Run
Chapter 20 - No More Running
Chapter 21 - That Day
Chapter 22 - Devil at the Crossroads
Chapter 23 - I'd Rather Die
Chapter 24 - Confessions by Moonlight
Chapter 25 - The Omega's Mate
Chapter 26 - Live With Me
Chapter 27 - Give Me Everything
Chapter 28 - The Omega's Pack
Chapter 29 - The Omega's Alpha
Chapter 30 - A Spring Wedding
Closing Remarks
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Call Me
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Do You Want Me?
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Fuck Yes
Paperback Out Now!
Preview - Robin Red (BxB)
Preview - Lovely Bastards

(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Morning After

5.6K 325 38
By FletchleyRose

Darren could feel Spencer leaking against his stomach, cock trapped between them, and worked a hand in to wrap his fist around it.

Spencer's moans rose in pitch as he tried to thrust into Darren's hand and push back on his cock at the same time. His claws raked down the taller man's sides in a way that made Darren see stars.

"Fuck!" he cursed, reaching his free hand up to grab the back of Spencer's hair, yanking his head back to lick at his neck.

He pounded into him harder, needing to bury himself deeper, deeper, and Spencer whimpered in his ear and his gums ached - he wanted to -

"Spencer," he croaked, voice hoarse, raking his teeth along the smooth skin underneath his jaw,

"...Can I...?"

"Ngh, aaahh, yes, ah, I want to, me too..."

"Bite you - cum for me - "

"Yes, fuck - ah! - Darren!"

Hearing his name in that breathless, wrecked voice made a snarl tear out of his throat and he released Spencer's hair so that the other werewolf could nuzzle into Darren's neck.

It might not do much, between alphas.

But they both felt that need - they both felt the desire coiling in their guts, their mate's scent burning in their nostrils, the blood pounding through their gums, canines aching to bury in hot flesh.

And it would leave a mark. On both of them - for all the world to see, even the ones that wouldn't be able to smell their scents all over each other, would see the hickeys, the torn, bitten skin.

Spencer's mark on him.

Damn it all, if the very thought of it didn't make him burn all the hotter, make his cock pulse inside his mate's tight ass, make his hips stutter as he fucked into him harder, faster, hitting that little bundle of nerves. Spencer writhed in the grass beneath him, shouting out his name.

"Darren, ah, God I'm going to...!"

It was enough to drive him right over the edge.

With one last deep thrust he growled, feeling Spencer's cock pulse in his hand as he spilled between them, and bit down hard.

At the same time he felt long, pointed canines dig into his trapezius muscle, tearing into him with a deep searing ache that made his cock pulse, his vision blackening.

He came and came, ripples and shivers wrecking both their bodies, sweat-slick limbs tangles together, air punched out of their lungs so that they were gasping.

Darren realised that Spencer's legs had unwound from his waist and that he was holding them open, pushed as far apart as they would go, and that he could taste blood in his mouth from where his fangs sat buried deep in his mate's shoulder.

His vision was still mostly black and white, too-sharp and too-bright. 

With a sigh, Spencer withdrew his teeth from Darren's flesh - leaving a pounding, searing ache that felt fucking good (best not think too deeply about that) and stared at him, who saw that his mate's eyes were blown wide and black, even in the golden evening sunlight.

Darren pulled his mouth away slowly and bent to lick the wound, then his own crimson blood off Spencer's lips.

He nuzzled in under the younger man's chin, breathing in his amazing scent, something soft and tender threatening to spill out from his chest.

Spencer ran his soft hands through Darren's messy brown hair, his nails running over his scalp in a way that made him shiver, eyes closing with a deep, contented sigh.

He had no desire whatsoever to move away from the other man's body.

But then he realised that his mate was still naked on the cooling ground, and he reluctantly pulled back. Spencer made a noise of protest and Darren grinned down at him, sweaty and dirty and more satisfied than he had been in a long time.

His softening cock slid from Spencer's body and the younger man made another little displeased sound.

Carefully, Darren reached down between his legs - he wasn't really sure what he was doing, to be honest - and slid his fingers over his mate's tender, soft hole. 

He could feel his own cum leaking out, the muscle too stretched to hold it in.

Gently, watching the younger man's every expression, he slipped two fingers inside him, stroking his walls slowly and rubbing the rim with his thumb, coaxing the viscous white spunk out of him, easing the sudden empty feeling.

When Darren saw the little wrinkle between Spencer's eyebrows (that had appeared when he pulled out) smooth over and his eyes flutter closed, his body relaxing into his mate's ministrations - he knew he was doing the right thing.

Following his his instincts - to clean his mate, care for him, please him and adore him - Darren moved his head down over Spencer's waxed chest and belly (Darren had a fair few light brown curls on his own chest, in comparison) and licked tentatively at the smeared cum there.

Spencer's eyes flew open and he looked down at him, his pupils still dark and so wide that barely any white showed, looking more werewolf than human.

It was...not bad. Like a more potent version of his scent - musky, salty, sweet, Spencer. Darren had never tasted anything like it. He licked his lips slowly, locking eyes with his lover, who trembled under his hands.

Darren gave his belly a long, languid lick that ended at his belly-button. He dipped the tip of his tongue into it, his fingers continuing their gentle massage.

By the time Spencer was clean, he was a boneless puddle in the grass, and Darren had to fight back the urge to carry him, since he doubted that would go over very well.

Probably get my head bitten off if I even suggest it.

So instead he laid down in the grass next to his mate, watching him fondly.

He looked utterly debauched, wearing only one sock, body covered in grass, dust, blood, sweat, and saliva, hair mussed and eyes heavy-lidded.

Spencer looked gorgeous, Darren thought. 

He should look like this all the time.

Behind them, the sun was finally setting, bathing them in orange-tinted light, turning the sky pink and purple and indigo.

Darren startled when suddenly, Spencer curled into his side, a dry sob wrecking his body.

"Wha - are you - did I - "

"No, I - I'm - it's nothing you did. This was...wonderful." 

He breathed out a shuddering breath.

"It's just - so many people want me to be a certain way and I... I don't know what to do sometimes," he whispered, pressing his palms into his eyes. 

"You're the first person in a long time who just...took me for what I am, and didn't want me to be different or - I just - "

Darren wasn't usually the touchy-feely type, but now he reached over and wrapped one arm around Spencer's shoulders, pulling him against his chest. It felt right to have him in his arms - he wanted him to stop feeling sad. 

Or at least, not feel alone in his sadness. 

"'S alright," he muttered, in what he hoped was a comforting tone. "Didn't mean to stress you out."

"It's just...a lot. I don't want to do what everyone expects of me all the time - "

His words were muffled against Darren's arm, but he stayed put, pressed into him.

It made a strange warmth swell in his chest.

"I'm almost done with college, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life... And my parents never once let me forget it!"

"Well, what do you, uh, like?"

"I like...clothes. Fashion, sustainability. And people, hanging out, playing xbox..."

"Hey, I like that last one."

He found himself unproportionately happy to have found this one, small, ordinary thing they had in common. Besides being werewolf mates.

"Lots of things you could do with those interests - maybe work in retail," he said encouragingly. 

"Open up a shop one day, or become a tailor. Don't let your family get you down. Just because they want what's best for you, doesn't mean they know what that is." Darren squeezed his shoulder.

"You know, if I can make a living, then you'll have no problem." 

He smiled down at him, but Spencer looked serious.

"You're not dumb, Darren," he said softly. "The things you say sometimes, you don't know the effect you have on - "

Spencer looked away, and - blushed?

"Want to come inside?" Darren asked, nodding towards the house.

For some reason, Spencer chuckled, rolling onto his side to rest his head on Darren's arm instead of his chest. His dark, merry eyes sparkled up at him. The sight made Darren's stomach do a little embarrassing flip.

Shaking his head at himself, he sat up and reached out a hand to Spencer.

"C'mon then. This way."

They went inside, showered and got changed - 

"I'll lend you some of mine."

"I wouldn't be caught dead in your clothes."

 - Spread out Darren's supply of snacks across his coffee table, and curled up on the couch with all three dogs to watch an old Die Hard rerun. 

Somehow, by the end of the movie, they were stretched out on top of each other, Darren's knee slotted between Spencer's legs, making out like a pair of teenagers. 

It was so good to taste his warm damp skin, leave hickeys on every exposed inch of it, slowly explore the rest through his clothes. 

I could get lost in this. 

Soon they moved it to the bedroom, dark rumpled sheets and blankets thrown back, huffs and moans loud as they jerked each other off, still kissing, limbs entwined. 

Darren loved to hear his mate's growls grow high and desperate, loved feeling his cock pulse - hard and branding hot - in his fist. 

And he found he loved showering with him, both of them crammed in under a narrow stream, soapy hands all over each other, laughing and watching Spencer brushing wet hair out of his eyes. Without his styling products, it fell forward, thick and unruly. 

They went back to bed, the warm summer night dark and heady around them, lying in only their towels facing each other, fingers woven together, neither of them willing to let go or stop touching even for a moment. 

Eventually, Darren cleared his throat. 

"Look - erm,  you don't want to get hitched, and believe me, I'm fine with that."

He stroked his callused thumb over the back of Spencer's soft, broad hand.

"You asked me before to meet your family, and if you ever really want me to, then I will. We can just take things as they come. But I wanted - I don't know, thought I'd ask you -" 

He took a deep breath, held it, let it out in a hiss between closed teeth.

"How about you be my date to my brother's wedding in a few months? If it's not - "

Spencer pressed a chaste, warm kiss to his closed lips. 

"Yeah - I'd like that. But - your pack - "

"They'll be fine. They don't hold a grudge - they're good guys, you'll see. If you want."

"I want. I...was a jerk today. I - "

"Hey, it happens. Don't stress 'bout it." 

"H-hm." He yawned. 

They fell asleep on top of the covers, holding each other close.

Waking up in the morning was a novel experience. 

Nothing stood out about it a first glance...yet something had changed. Something was different from the way it had been before, from every other morning of his life. 

Darren couldn't explain it...but then again he had never woken up next to his mate before.

Surrounded by that wonderful scent, Spencer's soft, solid form in his arms, felt just perfect. They fit together.

They would figure out the rest.

Sure - they had a long way to go, and it wouldn't be easy.

The only thing they really knew about each other was that they were compatible in bed, which was a good start, as far as Darren was concerned.

And as for the rest, he saw no reason to rush things. They had time.

Spencer had his own life to figure out. And Darren might have to get his shit together - grow up a little - if he wanted to forge a place by his side.

But all of that could come later.

For now, it felt fucking good just to hold each other.

Eventually Spencer stirred beside him, twisting around to hold him closer and press a sleepy kiss to his lips.

"Next time, it's my turn," he greeted him, nuzzling in under his jaw. 

He slid his soft fingers up Darren's thigh and the older man shot out of bed, hands held out in front of him, palms up, supplicating. 

"How about we go out for breakfast, huh? I know a great place. Does pancakes. Pie, too. I'm starving. How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, I'm starving too." He raised his eyebrows. 

Darren felt himself blush like a teenager. What was the matter with him lately? He was almost 26 years old, for fuck's sake.

Spencer grinned at him from the bed, then stood up and pressed a firm kiss to Darren's lips, who froze in surprise. His mate pulled back slightly.

"Okay. But tonight, your ass is mine. So look forward to it."

And he squeezed the older man's butt playfully before yawning and walking over to the bathroom, where he got changed and ready almost as quickly as Darren, complaining all the while about the state of his hair and clothes. 

But he grinned when he came out of the bathroom, sashaying over to the front door, hips swaying more than seemed entirely fair.

"Coming?" Spencer asked, outlined by warm yellow sunlight in the doorway.

Darren repressed another undignified squeal - turning it into a growl - before rushing to join his mate out the door.

He still felt apprehensive about taking it. But Spencer had looked pretty damn pleased - maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Well, whatever.

Darren wasn't one to overthink things.

The End ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.1K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
153K 8.9K 39
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
128K 3.9K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...
360K 14.2K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...