fun in space | rick sanchez

By tiredofmidnightblues

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: fun in space ══ "boy, when we get there, we'll have fun in space" in which cassiopeia pines trave... More

00. epigraph + mixtape
00. prologue
01. anatomy park
01. anatomy part, pt 2
02. m. night shaym-aliens!
03. meeseeks and destroy
04. rick potion #9
05. raising gazorpazorp
06. rixty minutes
07. something ricked this way comes
08. close rick-counters of the rick kind
08. close rick-counters of the rick kind, pt.2
09. ricksy business
10. a rickle in time
11. auto erotic assimilation
12. get schwifty
13. the ricks must be crazy
14. big trouble in little sanchez
15. the little shop of cas and rick
16. look who's purging now
17. the wedding squanchers
18. the rickshank rickdemption
19. rickmancing the stone
20. pickle rick
21. vindicators 3: the return of world ender
22. the whirly dirly conspiracy
23. rest and ricklaxation
24. the ricklantis mixup
25. morty and cas' mindblowers
26. the ABC's of beth
27. the rickchurian mortydate
28. edge of tomorty: rick die rickpeat
29. the old man and the seat
30. one crew over the crewcoo's morty
31. rattlestar ricklactica
32. the vat of acid chapter
33. the childrick of mort
34. star mort: rickturn of the jerri
- note from the author
- unanswered questions

05. raising gazorpazorp, pt.2

6.2K 231 25
By tiredofmidnightblues

*this chapter has been edited!
i hope you all enjoy!*

Cas sat on a rock next to the desk Rick had made, her foot tapping anxiously and a ball of green electromagnetic energy swirling through her fingers. He didn't take his whole 'taking over the whole planet' idea lightly as now flags with his face crudely drawn on them waved and the creatures, male Gazorpians, dragged pieces of the robots in. A part of Cas felt guilty for the situation they had been in now. She had tried so hard to sense if there was something metal or electric on the planet for her to use but in her panic, she couldn't find anything. If there was something, she could have saved herself sooner, and more importantly Summer. Though, she was incredibly thankful Rick was there this time.

"Thanks, dum dum," Rick snapped as the Gazorpian dropped the pile of robot in the place they had made. The Gazorpian turned to gaze at Summer, who was on a pile of some stacked garbage not far from them. The Gazorpian began to step towards her only for Cas to grab Rick's blaster from his hand and aim it at the creature. "I said 'Thanks dum dum', go get more." Rick said and turned around to grab the blaster from Cas. He could see the look in her eyes and the slight shake in her hand. He softened for a moment, flashing her a glance as she sat back down on the rock before he spoke, "Summer, just put the burka on!"

"That burka is a human-rights violation, and I spent a lot on this top," Summer argued.

"Look, they aren't gonna go after Cas cause she's sitting right next to me. You're not. Just put it on," Rick snapped but Summer didn't budge. "I'm trying to repair a p-portal gun with a bunch of sex-doll parts, and I have to do it one-handed to keep these belushis from carting you off. The least you could do is be ashamed of your gender," He argued back and Summer sighed, grabbing the black fabric and put it on.

"What's the deal with this place? Why is it such a sausage planet and how did such backward idiots invent robots?" Summer asked walking around the small area.

She glanced at Cas, who was simply watching Rick, something she seemed to do a lot no matter how she was feeling. Cas hadn't said much since the incident, only begged Rick not to leave her side when he tried to step away for a brief moment. It hurt Summer to see Cas like this. Cas had became someone Summer looked up to along with Rick. Cas was always so strong and she never saw Cas so shaken before. Cas could dish back exactly what Rick served all the time but with a bright smile and positive attitude. She rolled with him but didn't allow him to get away with certain things like misogynistic comments. Cas was a positive and strong female role model in Summer's life that had been missing for some time and it became hard for Summer to see Cas so... broken.

"Obviously, at some point, the Gazorpians became so evolved that they replaced females with birthing machines." Rick shrugged, "The resultant lack of distraction and hen-pecking allowed them to focus entirely on war, so they bombed themselves back to the stone age, and now they just fight with each other over fake pussy with sticks and rocks all day long."

"You think it's efficient to get rid of women?" Summer snapped and took Rick's tool from his hand.

"You ever see a line for the men's room? Are you hear, do you li- do you hear me, Summer?" Rick stumbled over his words before a large thud was heard and the three ran from the tent. Outside, a large stone shaped like a face flew through the air, dropping dozens of the robots like the one Morty bought to the male Gazorpians. "The plot thickens," Rick burped out, "You two might want to cover your eyes."

"Like it was my dream to watch," Summer commented as the males each grabbed a robot. Cas scrunched her face up at the sight and turned away, placing her forehead on Rick's shoulder. It was then Rick noticed she had been clutching his coat's sleeve like a child. He placed a hand over hers for a moment before looking back to see the robots had curled up back into balls and began to fly up to the large stone head.

"Cas, Summer, grab hold," Rick said and Cas moved to wrapping her arms around his torso, Summer embracing her grandfather as well. Rick pulled something from his coat and shot it towards one of the robots. The three of them began to fly up, Cas letting out a squeak as the did so.

Landing easily in the head from the mouth, Summer was the first to ask what was going on. Cas had let go of Rick but still had yet to really leave his side, though he didn't mind as much as he thought he would have. Something Summer also noticed between the two, no matter what their mood was. "Grandpa Rick, where are we going?" Summer asked and began to pull the burka off of her.

"Well, obviously, Summer, it appears the lower tier of this society is being manipulated through sex and advanced technology by a hidden ruling class. Sound familiar?" Rick said as they began to walk around and Summer gasped at that, mumbling something Cas wasn't really sure of. It was then that two hooded figures walked up, "Oh, hey-hey brother, hey bro. Nice racket you got going on here. Listen, I'm Rick Sanchez from Earth dimension C-137. Don't mean you any harm, coming in peace. It's all cool in the, uh, good in the neighborhood is what I was trying to come, is what I meant," Rick began to stumble and ramble and Cas rolled her eyes.

The two hooded figures shared a glance before removing their hoods. Before them stood two exceptionally tall women with six arms, two of them on their head. One of them with much lighter green hair then Cas and the other with blue hair. Cas' eyes widened as she held back a smirk at the look on Rick's face.

"Oh, I get it, the old behind-every-great-man Amazon twist," Rick said before the one with green hair raised her hands and Rick began to choke and fly in the air. "Rick!" Cas shouted, for the first time since the earlier event happened.

"Your slave is ill-mannered," The blue haired one said to Cas, who rose one eyebrow.

"My slave?" She asked and cocked her head slightly.

"We assume you are from a more primitive world, where men are still permitted to be servants." The blue haired Gazorpian explained, "If he is a rogue male, tell us now and we will kill him!" She added and Summer nudged Cas to speak as the girl still had a confused look on her face.

"He's my slave, he's my slave! He's definitely my slave," Cas said quickly. The green haired girl dropped Rick and he fell to the floor with an 'oof'.

"Ugh! Oh, boy, What's the opposite of "Wubba-lubba-dub-dub"? Am I right, ladies and gentlemen? Are you guys kidding me?" Rick grumbled as he took his flask from his coat.

Much to Rick's annoyance, the three of them followed the two Gazorpian's as they led them through the place they landed at. Cas looked around in awe at the colorful and rather extravagant place they had built. Speakers above them warned over spiders in certain areas which made Cas roll her eyes slightly but she enjoyed the place nonetheless. The entire place was filled with Gazorpian women, all with different colored hair and styles and each of them looked happy.

The three were lead to a room with large, beautiful doors that the two Gazorpian's opened for Summer and Cas. The doors to a rather lavish area opened and the two stepped in to see a Gazorpian woman with black hair laying on a large chair. "I am Mar-sha, ruler of Gazorpazorp." She introduced herself and placed a hand on both Cas and Summer's shoulder, "I am here if you need to talk," She said and Cas gave a warm smile. She turned to Rick only to see him still grumpily pouting about the cuffs on his wrists. She frowned at that slightly but turned back to Mar-sha.

"What is this place?" Summer asked, looking around in awe. They began to follow Mar-sha as she replied.

"Paradise. We built it during the great passive-aggression, when the females separated from the males due to their increasingly destructive behavior." Mar-sha began to explain before greeting another woman with the same phrase she did earlier. "From here, we dispense mechanical surrogates to maintain our population. Fertilized surrogates are returned here to our nursery. The females are placed into educational programs where they can discover a service to our paradise that fulfills them most. Males... they get to play outside." She said as two babies were pushed out two robots.

A female baby was picked up gently and placed in a small bed while the male was flung outside by a slingshot. "That was just a baby!" Cas exclaimed, a worried look as she looked out towards where the baby had gone. "And within a day, he'll be an adult male Gazorpian, one of the most aggressively violent creatures in the universe." Mar-sha replied and Cas frowned at that.

"Wait a minute, We're here because a male Gazorpian was born on our planet," Rick interjected for the first time since he was cuffed up. The Gazorpian's looked at Cas, and shook their heads with a disapproving look.

"Uh, you speak when you're spoken too!" Cas snapped and pushed him slightly. It was enough to knock him down but she didn't want to hurt him too bad. "But he's right. A male Gazorpian was born on Earth." Cas said and Summer nodded in agreement. A part of Summer was happy Cas was talking again so suddenly but she knew it was best to not question it.

"Are you two the rulers of this Earth?" Mar-sha questioned and before Cas could reply, Summer spoke up for her.

"How'd you know? Was it her hair? I'm always telling her she has beautiful hair," Summer smiled and Cas would have adored the compliment under better circumstances. "And the quality of her jacket and your top," Mar-sha gushed and Cas watched with one eyebrow raised. Another Gazorpian came by, greeting all of them but Rick with the same 'I am here if you need to talk' phrase from earlier. While Summer replied it back, Cas simply remained in a moment of confusion and just simply wanted to be home already. She enjoyed the place at first before realizing just how far they had taken this whole thing to throw a child from their place.

Sure, Cas was an active feminist and often snapped at Rick when he said something or simply stood up for anything she saw. Yet, she also knew that what they did on Gazorpazorp wouldn't work in a more realistic Earth setting. She knew that feminism wasn't about women's superiority, it was about all genders and identity's being equal to the standards men are held to. Though, Cas did enjoy the annoyance Rick had with the place.

"If the Gazorpian is male, your earth is in grave danger. We will give you passage back home so it can be terminated," Mar-sha became serious for only a moment before smiling widely. "But first, Mojitos!"

"We don't have time for Mojitos!" Rick whined and Summer glared at home. "You are insulting them!" She whispered at him angrily.

"Yeah, Rick, it's only gonna take a few more minutes. Just suck it up. We're all making sacrifices right now," Cas added, shoving his shoulder slightly and Rick huffed.

"I don't care! This place is the worst! I wanna go home!" Rick grumbled and Cas huffed in response, hoping he'd just suck it up for a moment much like she was.

"Well, it really doesn't matter what you want, because this is a sane place where women rule!" Summer snapped.

"Yeah? You know what I have to say about that?" Rick asked and lifted up one of his legs. Cas scrunched her face up as he began to fart loudly. The faces of Summer and the Gazorpian females all around began to scrunch up as well. "Whoo, boy! Who let the frogs out, huh?" Rick smiled, rather proud of himself as Cas glared at him again.

"Darlin'!" Cas exclaimed at the same time Summer exclaimed "Grandpa!" before covering their mouths quickly.

"Grandpa?" Mar-sha questioned and another Gazorpian came over to explain the term for her and Mar-sha's face turned to anger. "Then this one is not your slave and your Earth is yet another planet dominated by men!" Cas went to interject and claim Rick wasn't her grandfather but wasn't given the chance as Rick spoke before she could.

"It's not dominated by us, okay? On Earth, men and women are equals!" Rick snapped as they glared at him.

"Equals?! We make 70% of your salary for the same job!" Summer snapped back before Mar-sha demanded for them to be seized. "Was this really the time to make that point, Summer?" Rick choked out angrily as the gazorpian's lifted them up, choking them like they did to Rick earlier.

"So, what are you in for?" The girl in front of them asked. Since earlier, Cas and Summer had been cuffed as well and placed in a line of other women. The girl in front of them had long blue hair with bangs that were cut rather horribly. She glanced back at them as the all stepped forward as space cleared.

"Because I got, I got a big, you know, penis between my legs." Rick said, motioning down slightly.

Cas smirked at that, "Good to know," as if to echo what Rick said earlier about her full name. Rick rose half his brow at that but gave Cas another smirk in response. A part of him was glad Cas began to speak again. Cas was always hyper-verbal and strangely enough, not hearing her constantly interject herself became something he oddly missed hearing.

"What, what, what are you in for?" Rick asked when he looked back up at the Gazorpian.

"The worst crime a female can commit," She said dramatically and Cas watched with confusion as the judge convicted her with bad bangs. "You ever notice the ones with bad bangs have three names?" A red haired Gazorpian whispered to them as Veronica Ann Bennet, the first Gazorpian, was sentenced to the silent treatment.

"Pfft, this is gonna be cake," Rick shrugged.

"Rick, Cassiopeia, and Summer of Earth," The judge said loudly and Cas cringed at the use of her full name. "For the crimes of treason against womankind and for creating the sound of which we do not speak because it does not exist, you are hereby sentenced to..." The judge trailed off, allowing Rick to interrupt.

"What? A night on the couch?" He mocked before the judge finished. "Death," The judge revealed and gasps came from everyone around them.

"I hate you so much right now," Summer grumbled and glared at her grandfather. Cas' eyes widened at their sentence.

"This will be the first instance of capital punishment in our society in 500 years due to our awesomeness, so we are forced to improvise," Mar-sha informed before motioned to a cliff behind her. "We placed a large boulder on that ledge-"

"Holy shit! Y-y-you're gonna crush us with a boulder?!" Rick interrupted and Cas nudged his side in hopes he'd just shut up.

"No! Stop interrupting! The boulder falls onto a lever that will launch knives," Mar-sha began to explain, rather unsure of herself as Rick's interruption threw her off.

"What? Just give me a gun. I'll kill myself," Rick shrugged.

"Stop interrupting! The knives will..." Mar-sha trailed off, seemingly running out of ideas to improvise. "Fine! You were right the first time, okay? The boulder crushes you. I just didn't want to admit you were right. Happy?" She said with great annoyance while Cas sighed loudly at Rick. A few Gazorpian's came over, telling their leader to just ignore Rick. "Such an asshole," Mar-sha mumbled.

"Yeah, try living with him," Cas mumbled as they were led over to stand under the cliff.

"Look, I'm sorry, Summer. I feel bad that I let you drag me and Cas into this." Rick began, though he didn't sound totally sincere. "I wish I could have been a better grandpa to you, and, you know, for what it's worth, that is a really nice, cute top that you're wearing there. And Cas, you do have pretty nice hair," He shrugged and Cas' face lit up, but not from Rick's compliment.

"Summer, your top," Cas whispered.

"My top? My top! The same top you complimented earlier!" Summer exclaimed, understanding what Cas meant. "Look, look at the tag! Read it," She said and pulled the tag out of her top to be visible. A female Gazorpian came over and read the words out loud.

"It says "Marc Jacobs"," She told Mar-sha. "Marc? Jacob? These are names of the penis," Mar-sha said and Cas held back a chuckle.

"Names of the penis?" She questioned and giggled slightly, Rick looked down at her with an amused smile at her childish laughter due to the phrase.

"Yes, an Earth man made this top. Maybe on your planet, separation of the genders is the right thing to do, but on Earth, a certain percentage of our males are born gay, which is why my clothes are better than all of yours," Summer bragged with a smirk. Whispers from the Gazorpian's filled the room as Mar-sha stepped forward.

"It's true, and sometimes the truth hurts, but it must be accepted." Mar-sha said, "Like if I told you that you're using the wrong color foundation for your skin and it ends at your neck, making you look like a party clown." Cas bit her lip to keep from saying something about Mar-sha's own make-up but Summer spoke up first.

"Okay, ouch, noted," Summer winced. "But the fact remains if you impose Gazorpazorp's laws on Earth, you're no better than the men whose farts shall remain unspoken. And if you think my top is cute, you cannot execute."

"Very well, Give the Earth people a spacecraft so they may head back to their weird planet, where women are kind of equal but not really." Mar-sha ordered as they were uncuffed. Rick grinned and nudged Cas with his shoulder as if to get her attention. He nodded towards Mar-sha and began to burp out a thank you.

"Good job, Summer, and thanks, girls. You know, you girls are really something, I'll tell you that. You know when we first got there, I was like-" Rick's burped out sentence was only cut off by attention traveling to Cas as she opened her mouth. A rather impressive and loud burp came from her, making Mar-sha gasp loudly and Rick grin.

"Get them a ship!" Mar-sha snapped.

"Atta girl, Cas," Rick grinned proudly, putting his arm around her as them were lead to a ship. "Good to have you back, baby."

"Out of the, Out of the way, Morty," Rick shouted, sliding across the hood of the bright pink space ship the Gazorpian's had given them to ride back in. Cas jumped out after him, her hands up in a defensive position and glowing green with the metal debris from Jerry's car on the ground floating with a bright green hue around them. Rick pulled his blaster out, pointing it at the large male Gazorpian that was once the small baby from earlier.

"No!" Morty exclaimed, jumping in front of Morty Jr and trying to push Rick's blaster from his hands. Rick easily pushed Morty out of the way, holding his aim perfectly.

"Morty, that's one of the most violently aggressive creatures in the universe!" Rick argued back, not moving his blaster, though Cas slowly lowered her hands and the debris. The green wisps remained but now her hands rested by her side. "He's my son! And if you hurt him, you'll have to kill me, Rick!" Morty shouted, tackling Rick to ground.

Morty turned back to his son once Rick was down, the two of them walking to sit on the curb as they spoke. Cas, though, held out a hand and pulled Rick up. "You good, darlin'?" She asked, dusting the bit of dirt off his white coat.

"I should be asking you that," He said quietly and Cas sighed just as quietly. She knew what he wanted to talk about and she just wasn't ready yet.

"Not now," She whispered with a small smile and patted his chest.

Rick pursed his lips together at Cas' response but figured it was best to not push it. Much like she knew when to not push him, he knew when to not push her. Instead, he turned to Summer. "Isn't it interesting, Summer? That after all that stuff we just did, nothing really mattered and there was no point to it? Kind of makes you wonder, huh, about nothing?"

"Are you sure it doesn't make you re-evaluate your policy about taking girls on adventures?" Summer asked with a hopeful smile.

"No, I'd say, given what we've been through, that I was right the whole time and any epiphanies about gender politics were a projection of your feminine insecurity," Rick shrugged as they walked back towards the pink ship. "But, hey, why don't you have a pink spaceship? Go ride around and have a jolly old time. Maybe that'll shut you up," He said and tossed her the keys.

Cas smirked at him for a moment and he rolled his eyes at that, "Don't even say it, Cas."

"I didn't say anything, darlin'," Cas giggled and smirked a bit wider as the Smith family, Rick and her began their way back to the house. "But you are a softie, Rick."

"I am not a softie, Cas," Rick groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 17.6K 72
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐖𝐃 | 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦; 𝘪...
554K 6.4K 16
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ [book 1 of 3] started: 10.08.2022 finishe...
5.9K 232 20
deeply in love with everything you do. ©sunkissed-poet 2024 the walking dead | season 2 - 4 fem!oc x fem!oc extended summary inside book one of the a...
392K 13.2K 57
"ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" Cassandra was a doctor, before the turn. After being stranded alone for weeks, she's losing hope. That...