PJO Oneshots

By _TRIS_IS_BRAVE_

Oneshots, Headcanons, and fanart. i own nothing More

Authors Note
1: Clothes
2. Favorite trait
3: Describing
Cold, One shot
4. Hugger
Cooking (sorta) one shot
5. Mornings
Fanart
Be Strong
Siblings
Watching
She started it!
Authors note.
The time Reyna met the parent
Have you seen my-
CHEATER!
Headcannons
Thunder
Doodles
"Trapped"
Can I tell you something? Part 1
Can I tell you something? Part 2
Fires
A tiny little-
Run!
Ok
Headcanons Part 2
Who? Part 1
Ruffles
Who? part 2
Small
Scarred
Breaks
27 Zartemis
215 Theyna
Um hi there
did you miss me baby ;)

First kiss one shot

4.4K 47 20
By _TRIS_IS_BRAVE_

(Artemis)

The hunters had been somewhere in northern Oregon, tracking a small group of cyclops when all Hades broke loose.

In planning, we thought there were maybe 2 monsters. we were very wrong. In an instant we were fighting 5 creatures to a mere 18 hunters.

We'd managed to kill 3 weak links of the group but the last 2 were strong. We split into teams, nine on each cyclops.

We were starting to weaken our side of the problem when, "Look out!!" I watched my second in command and 2 others be back handed by a crushing force sending them flying.

Seeing that my cyclops had fallen and groups combined on the remaining monster, I sprinted towards them. My heart stopped.

One girl named Macy franticly was tending to the other girl, Lily's, wounds. "Where's Zoë?" I asked trying to remain calm. Macy pointed to a clump under a group of trees.

"Zoë, wake up" I whispered. Gently sitting her up, I inspected her wounds. Broken ribs, a sprained wrist, cut to the leg and a severe concussion. "Artemis" she winced from injury.

Looking over my shoulder, the monster was now falling in defeat. Wrapping my arms around her, I lifted her up. Leading the hunters back to camp.

I set a now passed out Zoë on my cot, promising to be back in a moment. Seeing that all wounded were being treated and no were dead, I had them start on dinner as I went back to Zoë.

I wrapped her ribs, wrist and leg in bandages then gently shaking her awake. Her eyes fluttered. "Artemis?" I sighed in relief.

"I was worried. How are you feeling brave one?" I said cupping her cheek resting my forehead on hers. She met my eyes. Oh those dark eyes.

When she leaned in I was to shocked to do anything when our lips met. She jerked back. "I'm so sorry my lady. I shouldn't have done that. It-' I cut her off gently kissing her again.

Pulling back I framed her face, brushing a stray hair out of her eyes. "Don't apologize brave one. Rest I will take care of you." I said standing.

Her cheeks were decorated with a cute shade of pink. She nodded relaxing on the cot sleep over took her. Satisfied I kissed her forehead and pulled up the furs around her, waiting for the morning to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 12
❝ you're really beautiful, annie, you know that? ❞ ❝ shut your fucking face, castellan. ❞ ━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . . 𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ━━━━━━ 𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼...
912 37 11
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐙𝐞𝐮𝐬, 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮�...
2.1K 94 10
❛ you're no good for me ❜ ━━ PERCY JACKSON X OC ━━ FRIENDS TO LOVERS ━━ i do not own the percy jackson series
108K 1.6K 25
just your typical fluffy percabeth one-shots --- written at the age of 13