lion king┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻guess what? this simba doesn't need his nala╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ four ⌟

16.9K 1.2K 1K
By chogiwanese

you're gonna be a mighty king,❞ jaehyun sang, throwing a suit down the bed as he brought his body along and laid down right next to the suit. ❝so enemies beware!

hearing the lion sing that song for the nth time today since he had woken up from his sleep, mark can't help but roll his eyes. because of this, he regretted calling a family friend over, also someone who's very much close to him. he was like a brother to him.

but there are really times that he wonders how on earth can he be associated with someone like him?

ignoring him like he usually does, mark flipped another page of the book he is reading. honestly, he couldn't even focus with jaehyun's loud humming.

oh, you just can't wait—❞ jaehyun pushed himself off the bed and paused in front of the younger, that was sitting on a chair by his desk, and took the book that's taking all of mark's attention. ❝to be king.

the young lion, who's actually at the right legal age, raised a brow before retrieving back the book that jaehyun took from him. ❝i actually can wait to king.❞ he said, opening the book to where he had lost stopped before he was disturbed. ❝this is done involuntarily because father is ill and i have no choice but to do as what he please.

jaehyun then noticed the lion's mood change once he mentioned his father, making him quit playing around. making sure the suit won't get crumpled or have any wrinkles in it, jaehyun sat down on the large ass bed and stared at mark. ❝hey,

the young lion groaned in distress, slamming the book down to his desk. mark then slouched his shoulders after seconds of ruffling his hair and seconds of letting out a whine. jaehyun didn't even make fun of him for that, he just let mark be and release what he has been feeling.

i don't get it!❞ he started, standing up and started walking in circles. ❝i'm too young to be a king. i can't even make myself breakfast, what more if i lead a kingdom? the whole pride land?❞ he said turning to jaehyun who's now settled and just looking at him. ❝you'd be a great lion for the spot.

jaehyun gets that alot, even from mark's father. he and the king would often have talk about it, about jaehyun taking his spot in being the king. of course, jaehyun would be lying if he would say that he wasn't flattered by it. coming from the king's mouth, he was honored by the compliment but he never once accepted the offer whenever he'd be given the choice. the king did everything to convince him but failed every single time.

mark's brows furrowed as he looked at jaehyun. ❝why?❞ no one ever told him about it but he just found out on his own and not to mention how obvious his father was in favoring jaehyun over him. ❝why don't you want to be a king?

it took jaehyun a few silent seconds before he managed to show a smile, ❝your coronation would start a few hours from now, your highness.❞ changing the topic and using honorifics made it clear that jaehyun didn't want to talk about it.

but mark didn't want to drop the topic either, ❝why don't you want to be king?

i'm calling the meerkats to take care of you. also, asking them to bring you another suit because that suit doesn't butter my eggroll.❞ jaehyun said with his nose scrunched in disgust at the suit he placed on the bed, ❝you also need some eagles to guard you. i'll call jeno as you're close with him—

it could have been you that's on my spot right now!❞ mark didn't mean to raise his voice but jaehyun was ignoring him.

you are the son!❞  jaehyun retorted, giving mark a look but could only see determination in the lion's face. determined to know answers as to why jaehyun didn't want to accept the offer. ❝mark, i'm no one but a family friend.

but you have the potential to be the king.❞ mark said, walking close to jaehyun hoping that he could at least convince him the last minute.

low chances of it but it was worth a try.

mark lee, like i said—

dad wanted you to be the next king.❞ mark stated. although it hurt his pride, he was on his father's side. jaehyun deserves to be the next king, not him. ❝but you, you would always rejected his offer.

that's it i—

what's going on here?

the two lions then had their heads turned to the owner of the voice and jaehyun couldn't be more relieved seeing his lover leaning by the bedroom door frame. mark let out the most stressful sigh he could make at that moment before going back to his seat and picking up the book he was reading. jaehyun watched over the frustrated lion before going over his lover and settling a peck on his partner's lips.

what were you two quarreling?❞ the lion, that just arrive, questioned, looking over to mark who's eyes were on the book but he knew that kid's mind was on another dimension. ❝mark?

he knew he needed to answer or he'd get a scolding if he doesn't. ❝nothing, taeyong hyung.

jaehyun frowned at him but quickly regained a smile before turning to his lover that had his worried eyes on mark. ❝let's go, simba needs some time alone.❞ he then held taeyong's hand and went out of the room but had reminded mark something he had left. ❝i'm calling a meerkat over and an eagle to guard you so please look presentable at least.

mark was then left alone in the room that got him looking down at what he is wearing, still on his pajamas.

he mumbled some complains before standing up and started to do his morning routine, still complain even when he reached to the bathroom. don't get him wrong, he wasn't against the idea of his father appointing him as the next king. not like his father had a choice anyways, he's ill and he needed to find a next leader fast. if it isn't jaehyun then mark was the last choice.

the problem is, mark is not ready yet.

🦁

donghyuck's eyes widened and was in awe at the sight of the dining area. it was as if he had entered to another dimension.

beautiful.❞ that was what came out of his small mouth.

if the dining area looked like that, what more if he gets to explore the whole kingdom? a smile formed in the pudu's lips as he was feeling excited. he couldn't wait to go around the place without having anyone to scold him nor to hold him back.

baby pudu?

donghyuck raised his head when he was called by mother and waddled towards where she is after realizing that he was standing in the middle of the busy room.

careful.❞ his mother let out  a chuckle as she watched her son going towards her, picking up the dish from the tray donghyuck is holding before he stumbles down.

donghyuck could only give his mother a small smile as his ears fell down out of guilt and his small little tail wagged as he was nervous standing right next to his mother. ❝i'm sorry mom.❞ it was his first time serving and seeing different kinds of animals was making him shake from his place.

hyuckie, relax.❞ his mother held his hand and tried to comfort him after seeing that he was obviously scared. ❝they are harmless.

but there are bats.❞ hugging the empty silver tray, donghyuck scooted closer to his mother.

she let out a chuckle, observing the bats that are bringing some cloths up to be decorated and some checking the light if they are working well. ❝they are decorating the dining are hyuck, for the dinner later.

what about the wolves?

cleaning the mess.

monkeys?

the mother pudu followed to where donghyuck was looking and heaved a sigh, ❝tasting the food if they are edible and worthy for the dinner later.❞ she then noticed one of the dishes being rejected and asked one pudu to put it back inside the kitchen.

moments later, after donghyuck asking every questions that has been bothering him, his eyes went over to the golden doors that was just opened and noticed everyone taking a bow. his head turned from side to side and even noticed the monkey beside him taking a bow. his mom even took a bow and yet he just stood there, finding out as to who made everyone stop whatever they were doing.

and then his eyes stopped at a familiar eagle.

well your highness,❞ the eagle started as he lead the soon to be king inside the dining area. ❝i'll leave you to judge the dining setting.

the lion then rolled his eyes after ordering everyone to go back to whatever they were assigned to do. ❝what's with all the get up jeno?

it's going to be your first dinner together with the royal family as king.

hearing that statement made mark's brows furrowed. ❝but it's still dinner.

the eagle nodded his head, giggling at his friend's simplicity. ❝yeah but you as a king, your highness.

stop with the honorifics jeno. how many times do i have to remind you to call me by my name?

i would lack respect if i do so,❞ jeno said, looking over the lion who's completely unamused. the eagle managed to make out a smile despite of being uncomfortable knowing that the soon to be king is not liking it. ❝your highness.

the lion let out a low groan. ❝great, so i can't have friends anymore?

i'm still your friend.❞ jeno told him, not forgetting how the two of them basically grew up together. that's how trusted he is by the royal that he was given a big responsibility to guard over the next in line king.

friends don't—❞ he was frustrated that no one understood what he felt right now. his coronation day wasn't going the way he wanted it to go, it was giving him so much stress.

meanwhile, a pudu still had his eyes on the eagle and not even noticing the lion beside that familiar looking eagle. his mother had been calling his attention but he still stood there like a stone, looking at that eagle until the two had locked eye contact.

jeno, they didn't forget watermelons,❞ mark started, eyeing every dish that had been placed down the table but noticed none of his favorite. ❝did they?

jeno couldn't hear what the lion was saying as his attention was on a pudu that was slowly walking away. ❝your highness?

he didn't want to be called by that from any of his close friends, nor any honorifics infact. hearing that always ruins his mood. ❝forget it. you stay here, i'll go get some water.

was about to taking a step closer to the pudu, jeno halted when he noticed the lion beside him already at the far end of the dining area, getting inside the kitchen. turning back to the pudu that caught his eye, he had lost him.

his eyes scanned the area and noticed the pudu had already ran away and was already far enough for jeno to catch him.

away towards the kitchen.

great, just great.

breathing heavily, donghyuck pushed the big wooden doors with shaky hands and quickly zoomed inside the kitchen, not knowing that someone else was there.

excuse me?

what came to the pudu's head first was to hide behind the kitchen island.

⚊ t b c ⚊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 38.4K 30
"...Please don't hate me"
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
436K 4.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 in Intimate Rank #9 in Intense she ran and ran until she collide with his hard chest and she loss herself on him knowing well t...
54.3K 3.1K 22
Lee Donghyuck, also known as Haechan, insanely lucky. While Lee Minhyung, also known as Mark, insanely unlucky. Now available in Arabic! Has been tra...