'just breathing

By bruised_but_healed

Some people Are writing about love stories Some about heartbreak I write about My dark, pure mind More

'bun
'lockdown
'pain
'i'm used to it
'love
'2016
'questions
'looking
'monster
'fantasy
'soul
'isolate
'alone
'break
'assuming
'society
'flowers

'introducing

5 1 0
By bruised_but_healed

Hey everybody,

This is something new for me to do.

A new way of coping.

For those who know me, I would like to ask you a favour.

Keep all of this to yourself and please do not talk about it to me in public nor to someone.

Maybe this could help someone out there who feels the same way and feels better after reading.

If you get triggered easy, I suggest you to read a different book or read with caution.

I don't want to cause any harm to anyone.

Remember; you are loved and you deserve to be happy.

Thank you in advance and feel free to ask me questions etc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 596 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...
20.2K 1K 18
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
2K 161 77
A lover girl who got her heart broken one too many times and now ended up writing poetry about it
8K 464 41
On every page of this poetry book, there is one person--- she's the muse that dances in my poetic art. She's the inspiration in my life, the one who...