Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

Autorstwa nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 24

549 16 72
Autorstwa nctwannabe

3rd Person's P.O.V.

She was in shock, looking at the monitor sent chills down her spine as she had just found out who EXO's boss was. "No, no there's no way," she whispered to herself, "he's dead."

"Who's dead?" asked the familiarly soft voice that she instantly recognised,

"No one," she quickly responded before turning off the monitor and attempting to rush out. Unfortunately for her, Doyoung was too quick and pulled her into his arms once again, "I asked you a question Minyoungah," he replied, sternly. She gulped, she knew it was true but didn't want to say anything, it was her best friend's life on the line. "I-i found out who their Boss is,"

"Who is it?" he instantly replied, but she hesitated, "I said who is it, Minyoung?" he asked again, now with a threatening tone. "Fine, it's..."

Kim Seokjin

"Don't you think it's strange?" he asked and by 'he,' I mean Kim Namjoon, our lovely leader!

"Don't you think what's strange?"

"NCT, they haven't contacted us about Taehyung yet, we haven't even received an indirect threat." I looked at him with surprise, as if I had no idea what had happened,

"It is kind of strange, but I'm sure that they will contact you soon. They have to," I replied. Shit, Namjoon is too quick-witted for us, if this continues, he'll find out. "It's a shame, that little shit was a decent kid,"

"Yeah, until you ruined him," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I lied, "don't you feel guilty about what you did to V?"

"No, why should I?" he shrugged, "he grew up in that crack house, he was already brainwashed when he came." Hearing those disgusting words from his mouth, angered me, to say the least, "no-one picked me out of the hellhole I was in, I crawled out of there myself Jin."

"Jin?" I asked with an open mouth,

"Hyung," he sighed, "you're the only one in here I can trust. Without you, I don't know where I would be, we've come so far, victory is within reach," he smiled.

"Do you ever plan on settling down and having kids?" I asked in an attempt to change the topic. He looked back up at me with a confused and tilted face, "umm, I don't know, I've never really thought of it," he shrugged.

"Come on, you must've thought about it once,"

"What can I say, I love fucking bitches. I don't know about settling down and doing all of that mushy stuff though."

"Surely you'd want your bloodline to go on,"

"I do, but for now I'm more focused on my gang. What about you, you're a lot older than me, you must've been thinking about it to mention it to me," he replied smugly leaving me with a bright red blush on my face. "Hyung! Tell me, who is it?"

"No, don't be silly. I don't have anyone."

"Ok then, who do you have your eyes on?"

"I don't know, no one's really good for me," I confidently lied.

"To be honest, if I hadn't known you, I would've assumed you were married," of course I'm married you dumb fuck, but I won't ever tell you. "Really? I don't look that old, do I? I tried this anti-age face mask, do I look uglier?" I waffled on.

"Hyung, your face is very handsome, it's just your vibe and your aura. Anyone would assume it, you don't have to look old for it."

"So if I was a ten-year-old who had a 'married' vibe and aura, you'd assume I was married," I replied, quite cockily. "H-Hyung, you know what I mean," he giggled. I looked down at my watch and noticed that I had to go back, Jisoo and I are going to finally tell Taeyong that we have Taehyung. That wasn't the original plan, she was never supposed to find out about him, but I can't lie to her. "I'll get going now, it's time to hit the hay for me," I yawned,

"At this time? Guess you are an old man. See you then," he waved as I smiled in return. It's a shame that he's an asshole to everyone else, if he put himself in other people's shoes, maybe he'd be a better leader and person. As I walked out, I was met with two nosy kids, "Kookie? Jiminie? What are you two doing out here?" I asked, they both looked away from my eyes and acted as if I didn't see them. "I asked you both a question,"

"W-well, it was his fault, not mine!" Jungkook quickly spoke whilst pointing at the shorter, but buff other. "Were you two sticking your noses into our business, again?" I asked in an intimidating tone as if I were the parent. "You see, the thing is, Kook and I have some business to attend to," the older spoke, leaving the younger a little confused.

"Come on, let's go," he said, before grabbing his wrist and rushing out.

"Kids," I sighed to myself, with yet another smile on my face.

Seo Youngho

I woke up to a disgusting hangover, one that made me feel like staying in bed, except I've been kicked out of my home. The last time I had a hangover like this, I was drugged or something and forced to drink. Getting up wasn't like a movie, I didn't wake up with the sun glistening in my eyes, instead, I had a pretty pissed off Minah in front of me, call it a draw? "Get up you lazy shit," she scowled, "I'd give you some hangover soup except your ass has until 12 to get out and we don't have enough time."

"We?" I asked, quite confused,

"Yes, we," she responded with a huff.

"What do you mean by 'we?' Did Taeyong kick you out too?" I asked, now standing up and wide awake. "No, I've chosen to leave."

"The gang?" I asked with my mouth wide open in shock,

"No, silly. This mansion, with you." It took me a couple of seconds to take in what she had just said, "ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS OUTSIDE IN THE REAL WORLD!"

"It's not like I lived by myself for 8 years or anything," she remarked with a sassy face,

"You were under a lot of protection Kim Minah!"

"Will you not protect me," she asked with a pout, my worst enemy.

"N-no stop it with the pouting, you know I can't stand the pouting," but she didn't budge.

"Ok fine, fine, you win. But if under any circumstance, you're safety is at risk, I'll send you right back."

Kim Minah

Damn. Does he have to be so fine? I know I prayed for a fit guy when I was younger, but boy I didn't ask for someone who catches me off guard every time. From his soft, wavy hair to his bedroom eyes, not that I've slept with him or anything, yet. "Understood?" oof he even makes the word 'understood' sound sexy, that's all I need. "Minah, understood?" oh shit, I zoned out, again. "Hmm?"

"Do. You. Understand?" he spoke more slowly as if I was a child.

"Yes. I. Understand." I responded with a similarly humiliating tone and red face.

"Why the red face?" he asked cockily,

"Umm, nothing."

"It can't be nothing babes," he whispered, right by my neck, "you know, the only reason I haven't taken you yet is that you'll be screaming too much and the whole mansion would hear." If my face wasn't already hot enough, it was now boiling. "I'm guessing your little red face is agreeing," he snickered before pinching my cheeks. "G-get off!" I squealed, before running away, "and don't forget to pack!"

After a couple of hours, we were ready to go, no-one came to say goodbye at the door except Minyoung and Doyoung. I always thought that if we moved out together, it'd be a big deal and they'd be banners and presents. Instead, we've been kicked out and by 'we' I mean Johnny, but he's my man so it's now 'we.' "Minah, y-you don't have to go," Minyoung sobbed, "you're not safe out there."

"She's right Minah, you're not," Doyoung continued.

"Guys, guys don't worry about me, I know you'll miss me but I'm leaving with the best fighter in the gang," I confidently responded.

"Wait, Mark's going to?!" exclaimed Minyoung in response. Is she serious?

"n-no, I was referring to Johnny," I replied, making both her and Doyoung giggle.

"Um, excuse you both, I'm quite competent in taking care of Minah thank you very much, plus it's not my fault that she's coming with me. She chose to come," spoke the unenthusiastic man of the hour. "If you had kept your knickers out of a twist for just a second, Yoona could've been dealt with properly and you wouldn't have been kicked out in the first place," Minyoung scoffed with quite a sour face. "You sound just like your brother," he scowled in return,

"It's not like we share the same blood or anything, oh wait," she responded with every word laced in sarcasm, "ok, enough about me. Doyoung and I both know the real reason Minah decided to leave with you, so we packed you a separate bag." She pulled out a small leather bag from beneath the stairs, where did she get that from? "When Minyoung and I started, well..." he coughed, "you know what. We were very inexperienced and by 'we,' I mean her. I was quite experienced myself if I say so myself."

"Shut up, you told me you were a virgin!"

"Ssh! As I was saying, we didn't know much and I know Youngho had done enough for 10 people, but you Minah, have not," he spoke, making me cringe and flush in embarrassment.

"Just get to the point already," Johnny sighed.

"Doyoung and I prepared you a 'fun' bag, since you guys will, you know, be doing it."

"We haven't already, what makes you think we will now?" I asked, trying to maintain a straight face. "Yeah, what makes you think we're leaving for such a reason?"

"Oh shut it, Mr 'you know, the only reason I haven't taken you yet is that you'll be screaming too much and the whole mansion would hear.' We didn't prepare this bag for nothing you horny bastard," she scoffed. I can't believe she heard us! "And don't worry, we packed a lot of those extra small condoms too."

Johnny was still in shock from what he heard, as was I, "ok, Minah and I will be heading off now, since it's time to go. Thank you both Minyoung and Doyoung for the cupcakes and bag of 'toys,' I'm sure Minah and I will enjoy them both," he fake-smiled. "Now let's go, babe."

"Bye guys, we'll miss you loads. Don't forget to use our gifts well!" Minyoung shouted from behind, I knew she'd get the last laugh. Before we got into the car, I looked back at the mansion, will it be the last time, I don't know. All I do know is that I'm leaving with a happy heart and with the man I love. "You ready to go?" he asked,

"Yes, let's leave."

Kim Jungwoo

"Hyung! Where shall I put the potatoes?" I asked with a tray of potatoes in my hands, "I don't see why we're cooking so much food, it's just Taeyong!"

"Jinnie, explain to your brother that not everyone is as understanding and as trusting as me."

"Are you referring to Taehyung again? Jiji, I said I'm sorry," he whined.

"You had a man stuffed in our basement for two weeks! Taehyung are you sure you're okay?"

"Um, sure. You're a really good cook Jisoo Noona!"

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad! It was for the best."

"Kim Seokjin!"

"Kim Jisoo!"

"I love you,"

"I love you too," he replied before landing a kiss on her forehead, there they go again, making the whole room cringe. I don't understand couples, both of my Hyung's are in relationships, it's not like I haven't tried. I just can't seem to find anyone who ticks all of my boxes and it's not like I'm fussy or anything. Before I fell into deep thought, the doorbell rang, "I'll get it!" I opened the door and was met with yet another couple, "Hyung, Noona, hi! I'm glad you both could make it,"

"Oh, Jungwoo. It seems as if you're feeling extra excited today, did you bring anyone?" asked the cocky Minyoung followed by a wink. "Is that food I smell?"

"Yes, yes it is and if you don't eat enough, I'll make sure that you take a lot back," replied Jisoo from behind. "Jisoo! It's been so long, how have you been?"

"Well there was a man in my basement, how do you think I've been?" she laughed.

"When's Taeyong coming?" I asked,

"He said he had something to deal with before he comes."

"oh, ok."

Lee Taeyong

I can't go to that house, not until he's dead. I can't enjoy another moment of happiness until I know that the man who killed my Fiancée is dead. I picked up the phone and dialled one of the two contacts in my phone that I hate the most. What were five seconds felt like five hours, "I've been waiting for your call," spoke the disgustingly smug voice, "I'm sure you're enjoying having Taehyung around."

"Is this some kind of sick joke to you?" I asked, how dare he play with me like that!

"I assure you Lee Taeyong, I don't play games."

"Then it's a joke. Send that Taehyung to my mansion by midnight or I'll ruin you."

"I'm being serious, I don't hav-" Bullshit. What does he take me for? I looked down at my watch, '18:45.' Shit, I'm late.

I was now standing outside of Jin's and Jisoo's home, it was luxurious, to say the least, but extremely cosy looking. I rang twice, with a large bouquet in my hand and a box of expensive chocolates. What can I say, I don't really know what to bring for these kinds of things. Jisoo opened the door and with a large smile on her face, "Taeyong-ssi, it's been so long, come on in," I walked in with a smile, the food smelt delicious. "Oh Taeyong, you didn't have to go out of your way and get this for us,"

"Oh stop it Jin Hyung, you know I couldn't come empty-handed," I smiled back after handing them over to Jisoo and hugging Jin. Their home was beautiful, of course, it was, Jisoo is an interior designer after all. The food on the table was placed on fine china, "Jisoo, you didn't have to go out of your way," I spoke, trying to contain my saliva.

"Don't be silly Tae, you look like you haven't had a homecooked meal for a while," she said. I walked over to the table and took my seat, except there was another free seat, "are we still waiting for someone?" I asked. Minyoung and Doyoung both exchanged a few looks before turning back to me, "who is it?"

"The thing is, Taeyong, you're not going to like who is it, but you have to hear what we have to say before you do anything,"

"Who is it Minyoung?" I asked again, this time more sternly.

"You trust your sister, don't you? You know that I wouldn't do anything if it wasn't for the best, right?"

"Minyoung, what are you talking about?"

"They're talking about me," spoke the slightly deeper voice. It was him, the bastard I've been looking for, for so long. "What's he doing here?" I asked, now out of my seat.

"Tae Tae, just listen to me," Minyoung spoke, how dare they! How dare they bring me here with him!

3rd Person's P.O.V.

He slammed his fists on the table, knocking over a few dishes in the process, "tell me Goddamnit!"

"Hyung! Calm down," spoke the doctor, "you're scaring Minyoung."

"What is he doing here Doyoung? Tell me, why did you invite my Fiancée's murderer here!"

"I was brainwashed, I-I didn't know what I was doing and I'm sorry." His words were devastating as he had finally grown up. The child that's scent was still apart of him, faded and within a small space of time, a man had grown. Taeyong was lost for words, he had no way to prepare for such a shock, "M-Minyoung, is this true?" he asked, hoping that it wasn't so he could kill Taehyung on the spot. She could only nod, "we wouldn't have called you here without proof?"

"And Taehyung just came to you guys?"

"Well, no. We kidnapped him, he was going to turn himself into you, but we couldn't allow that Namjoon is the one who should be punished!" Seokjin was extraordinarily passionate with his words, something Taeyong hadn't seen in a while. He pulled out a USB and handed it to Taeyong whilst Doyoung and Jungwoo stood in front of Taehyung, just in case Taeyong tried something else. "The last time I plugged one of these in, I watch my fiancée get shot to death," he growled.

"Tae please," she cried, "don't make this any harder than it has to be." He looked back at her, lips trembling, "ok, ok fine." The video was now on a larger screen, making it much easier to see what had happened. Seokjin was quite clever when it came to installing the cameras around the BTS Mansion, hard to see and easy to hack, for Minyoung at least.

The video played, almost as if it was ordinary, both Namjoon and Suho sat in his office exchanging glances. "You know how you'll kill her, right?" asked the older,

"Yes, of course, Suho, I'll get Taehyung to do it, he's too dumb to realise good from bad anyway." Taeyong's jaw was completely locked and shaking, the anger he was feeling was like nothing he had felt before. Within a few seconds whatever he felt for Taehyung was gone and was replaced with a somewhat mutual feeling. "Doesn't he know who Seulgi is?" her name made Taeyong flinch, Minyoung noticed this and almost felt sorry for Suho and Namjoon as she knows they're going to suffer severely. "He just thinks she's some sort of slave for us," he shrugged.

"Seriously?" Suho laughed, "she does look like an easy hoe."

"She is an easy hoe, we've all had a couple of shots at her,"

"All of you?"

"Well, just Hoseok, Suga and I, you can give her a shot before we kill her if you want?"

"Sure, she'll be thinking of me when we kill her, I always leave sluts high off of me."

"Ha! It's a good thing I have someone who's completely messed in the head as Taehyung or I'd probably have to kill the bitch myself." Tears streamed down Taehyung's face, he really did mean that little to Namjoon, he was a nobody. The bottom of the bottom, the scum of the earth, a slave to his master. "H-he, he didn't care about me," he sobbed,

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, I tried to tell you before, he's evil. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way," Jin sighed. He knew eventually, that Taehyung would have to see the video. After Minyoung found it, she sent it straight to EXO's Boss, anonymously, of course.

Taeyong was practically shaking, he had never felt such a pure rage in his life, "I-I'm going to end them, I AM GOING TO FUCKING RUIN THEM!" he shouted. He was now on the floor, first Youngho killed Yoona and now this, "Jin, I told you to look after her. I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING LOOK AFTER HER AND YOU LET THEM RAPE HER!" He screamed, letting everything he had been holding in out. "Tae Tae, you can't blame Jin, he had no idea. Do you think he'd willingly let that happen? LOOK AT HIM, LOOK AT HIS WIFE WHO IS PREGNANT, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD PURPOSELY LET HER GET RAPED?"

"I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ANYMORE MINYOUNG! HOW DO I KNOW THAT HE WON'T LET YOU GET RAPED OR SOMEONE ELSE?!"

"YOU LET ME GET RAPED! WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!" she shrieked, full-well knowing that Taeyong had no idea. But she had to get it through to his head someway, after all, they were siblings. "W-what?"

"I-i didn't ever want to tell you, but you just, you just wouldn't listen," she trembled, "what they did to Seulgi, they did to me." His eyes were wide open in shock, he won't just ruin them, he will humiliate them and make them wish they were dead. He picked himself up from the floor, wiped off the dust and left, slamming the door in the process.

The rest of the dinner was sat in silence.

Kim Namjoon

I looked down at my phone and read his name, "Lee Taeyong, I've been expecting your call, you do have Taehyung, right?" nothing in response, just his heavy breathing on the other side of the call. "We should meet." End of call.

Strange, he never asks to meet, maybe he's come to his senses and is ready to make a deal. I sat smugly in my office, it's about time things start going my way. I've been waiting long enough to finally come on top, the idiot won't see it coming. To get to the top, you have to use those above you, even if they seem for a second that they're on your side. "Boss?"

"Yes, Suga?"

"It's Lee Taeyong, he wants to meet here,"

"When?"

"In a few days,"

"Ok, make sure he comes for dinner, he's a very important guest," I replied, "now leave."

"Ok Boss."

I looked back down at my phone and dialled the other one, "Suho, how are you?"

"What's with the sudden call?"

"I have a plan,"

"Who does it involve?"

"Lee Taeyong."

"What about him?"

"I think it's about time we take down the cunning bastard once and for all."

"Keep talking."

Nakomoto Yuta

Finally, I've returned, the club is a bit dusty but I'll get it back up properly in a few days. I've been lying in bed for far too long, it's about time I get up from my lazy ass and start some work. Sicheng said he'd come and help me but I haven't seen him all day, I bet he's with that stripper, what's her name again? Oh, Joy, I wasn't bothered enough to learn her real name, in this place the strippers have their place and we have ours. To be honest, the club has run quite smoothly since I've been gone and I'm not surprised, any sane person would think about 100 times before betraying me. "Yuta, my man," who is it now? I turned around and was met with a smiling Jaehyun, shit. "Jae, what brings you here?"

"Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing, you have a funeral to be at." Funeral? What's he talking about, "funeral?"

"Jeon Yoona is dead."

"W-what? Who killed her?"

"You're not going to like it,"

"Spit it out already,"

"Youngho killed her." That, that bastard, how dare he!

"What?! Why? When?"

"She kidnapped Minah,"

"And?! That doesn't give him the right to take her life!"

"I know, but she's gone, there's not much we can do about it now,"

"Did Taeyong kick him out?"

"Yes,"

"Good."

Standing in this wretched funeral is making me feel all sorts of things, she didn't deserve to die, not like this anyway. Nobody really knew Yoona, she had a lot of masks and tried to cover her true self in any way she could, but I knew that deep down she was beautiful. Watching that Minah bitch pour her fake tears in front of Yoona's grave sickens me, what gives her the right to be here? Everyone here is comforting her as if she was Yoona's sister or something! I walked over to her, ignoring every glare I got from Jaehyun, "bet you're happy."

"Why would I be happy?"

"Why wouldn't you? Didn't you want her dead?"

"Wanting someone dead and killing them are two different things,"

"So you're saying you killed her?"

"No, that is not what I am saying."

"Then what are you saying?"

"Why do you care about her death anyway?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, it's not like she was in MY gang or anything," she looked back at me in surprise, "so you're saying that you cared about her," she spat.

"Why are you here when you speak in such a tone?"

"Am I not allowed to speak?"

"How dare you! You're at her funeral crying your fake tears, how dare you!" I shouted.

"You're causing a scene,"

"GET OUT!" And just like that, she had left, leaving me and the rest of the gang in the rain. She came to the funeral as a formality, but if I ever catch her here again, I'll make sure she ends up like Yoona. As for her boyfriend, I'll make sure he gets his fair share of punishment too, it's already bad enough that I'm catching glares as if I'm the bad one here! 

Mark Lee

I hate funerals, always have, always will. They're sad and I hate sad things, what's worse is that even Minyoung is sad. She cried a bit, Doyoung was there to cheer her up but I wish that it was me comforting her. All I can do is stand on the sidelines and watch, just thinking about how I saw Yoona just the other day alive makes my back shiver. "Mark,"

"Yes, Haechan?"

"Are you okay?"

"Honestly, no. I hate funerals and I especially hate how Yuta is, he's taking it really hard."

"We all are,"

"But, he was the closest to Yoona, none of us saw them together but he'd tell me about her problems."

"Oh. I'm sure he'll be just fine, you know how Yuta is."

"Yes, I do." And I'm worried that he's going to do something that he will regret.

The ride home was uncomfortable, to say the least, Yuta twitched his lips at every chance he could, with every speed bump came a curse out of his mouth. "Stupid, fucking ugly ass,"

"Umm, Hyung,"

"WHAT?"

"N-nothing,"

"No, Mark I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you like that, I'm just angry at how she died. Nobody deserves to die like that, sure she deserved some form of punishment for kidnapping Minah but it was cruel, so fucking cruel."

"What was your relationship like with Yoona," I asked all of a sudden, in an attempt to cheer him up somehow. He stopped the car in the middle of the road, looked at me and began to cry, it was the first time I had ever seen him cry. "H-Hyung, it's okay, you don't have to tell me."

"No," he sniffled, "I need to let it out somehow. I know I've already told you about her, but there was more, a lot more."

"D-did you love her?"

"Yes," he replied leaving my mouth agape, "like a sister." Phew! "We met a long time ago, back when I first started the club."

"So you knew her before she joined the gang?"

"Yes, she ran away from home after her father died. She worked as a stripper in my club and was one of the youngest."

"I thought you kept a professional relationship with your strippers,"

"I do, but she lied about her age and I planned on firing her."

"So, what happened next?"

"Well, she told me her story and what had happened and begged me for help,"

"Like on her knees?"

"No, she stole my chair, sat on it and begged me from up there,"

"Whoa, what? She had the guts to do that?" I asked genuinely, was she crazy or something?

"No, you idiot! Of course, she begged on her knees, how else was she going to beg!" Hmm, makes sense. "I was young back then, so of course I pitied her, who wouldn't? Eventually, we grew closer, it was like a sibling bond and she joined the gang. We didn't tell anyone about us, no one really asked."

"Woah, so you guys have a history and all, were you not attracted to her at all?" Might as well ask since he's all worked up. "No, she's a lot younger than me Mark, and I am not a pedo, it's like asking if I'm attracted to you at all!"

"Eek! That'd disgusting!"

"Exactly, now let's leave before a truck comes and runs us over, I hate roads."

Park Sooyoung

"Master,"

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me master," he replied, looking pretty pissed off. It's not my fault, this is all I've wanted from him, to be addressed and to address properly, but it feels strange. "Sorry, babe. You look worked up, I just want to see how you're doing,"

"Of course I'm worked up, a member from my gang just died and we're just moving on as nothing happened."

"But didn't you all hate her?"

"Not all of us, she was never hatable when she first joined, she went through a lot of shit, it was pretty bad."

"What about the dolls and I, isn't that pretty bad?" Asking that question was probably the gutsiest thing I've ever asked him, but if he's serious about us, then he'll have to answer seriously. He put down his drink and stared at me for a few seconds, captivating me in his eyes. "You and the dolls are very different, I'd never do what Youngho did to Yoona to you."

"What about the dolls?"

"This isn't about the dolls,"

"You can't be in a relationship with me whilst having those dolls around,"

"So you want me to get rid of them?"

"Yes."

"But where will they go? Before I took them in, they were homeless, drug addicts, on the streets and in need of help." What?

"Is that what you thought of me?"

"No. There was something special about you, you ended up being Seulgi's sister and so much more. You're the first person that's made me feel right and complete, the first person I'd be willing to risk it all for,"

"What about Sehun?"

"Sehun is out of the picture, he was an infatuation, someone I got sick off. But you, you are something I can never get sick off." The more I get to know him, the harder I fall, his words mean more to me than anyone else's. I started back into his eyes, "how do I know you're not lying and are doing this to trick me?" He looked back up, this time with a smug face,
"Want me to show you?"
"Yes."

Kim Minah

I knew Johnny was rich, but I had no idea that he was this loaded. It took us a while to finally move in, maybe he was getting it cleaned or something. The apartment we walked in was massive, it had a modern look yet was so homely. The walls were mostly made of glass and the skyline looks amazing, I've never seen the city look this beautiful before. He must've spent millions on this, but why? He was always in the mansion when I was around, why would he have this apartment, no penthouse, lying around. He told me to pick a number between 1 and 10, does he have nine others of these?! "Johnny?"
"Yeah, babe,"

"When did you do all of this?"

"All of what?"

"All of this," I said whilst pointing at the stunningly decorated penthouse.

"When I got my first paycheck, why?"

"It's beautiful," this made him giggle, "who knew you'd have such good taste in interior design." He suddenly stopped in his tracks and his face dropped, "hmm, yeah. I guess I do have good taste." Liar. I always know when he lies and he's lying right now, to my face.

"Nice, I'll go unpack."

"Ok, I'll make dinner." He cooks too?

"Ok." I hate it when people lie, especially people I know and am supposed to trust. Did he really kill Yoona because of me or because of their past? I know that they did things, but it must be serious if he was willing to kill her. No, you're overthinking, Johnny would never. What if they bought this apartment together, it would explain why he shut up.  Unless he bought it with someone else! No, he wouldn't, the only person he was ever in a relationship, according to Minyoung was Yoona. I just need to find out who was close to her, someone who cried a lot in the funeral or at least look the most distressed. Hmm... think Minah, think... Yuta!

As soon as I got into my room, I picked up my phone and dialled Yuta's number, he won't hold a grudge for too long, right? "What do you want?" Oh great, this is just great.

"I have a question?"

"Spit it out, you've already wasted enough of my time." What a dick.

"How close were Johnny and Yoona?"

"Ask someone else." End of call. Wow, still salty about the incident, of course, I was upset about Yoona dying. She didn't deserve to die, nobody does and how was I supposed to know that those two were close? Guess I'll have to find out some other way...

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Both on two sides of a grand dining table sat the leaders, Lee Taeyong and Kim Namjoon. "So, you wanted to talk?" Asked the older,
"Yes, I have a proposal, a deal," replied the younger with quite the smile, surprisingly. Yes, he had a plan, and this deal with Namjoon was needed for his plan to succeed. "And what would that be Lee Taeyong?"
"We join forces to take down EXO once and for all," because killing two birds with one stone saves a lot of time. Namjoon was taken back at first, but soon his shocked face turned into a smiling one. "Hmm, I like it. It's about time we took down those cocky bastards." This left Taeyong with an even smugger face than before, "now eat up, I didn't hire chefs for their food to be turned down."
"Sure, we still have a lot to discuss. If you help me, I'll help you."

The two sat for a while discussing their plan and their deal, both secretly wanting to get rid of both gangs, but only one will succeed.

Author's Note:

Wow! 3k! That is CRAZY! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FF, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I don't know when I'm going to finish this ff, but it will happen!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

190K 7.7K 28
"Why are Gods protecting me?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl with a bad life, limited hope and unknown secrets gets protected by GREEK GODS? 「 Thank...
27.2K 700 34
"But they are criminals" "We, are also criminals" GANG AU I am not in any way romanticising mafia groups - asteroid
3.6K 152 22
Book 4 in the Alpha series "Are you still not going to tell me why you won't go home? You always stay here till you are sure that your parents slept...
54.8K 1.6K 30
Seoul is known for having loads of mafias.But no one knows who they are and where they are.They could be your average teenager,teacher,brother,studen...