Return to Power

By Zals46

With his body, mind and Soul revitalize, a Weavile sets off to reclaim his position of power within the highe... More

Return to Power

Gladiator Arena

22 1 0
By Zals46

It was dark very dark nothing could be seen around him. His vision all pitch black like he couldn't remember anything at all or probably couldn't

He could hear distance voices but they were a deafening blur follow by a beeping sound coming off of a machine. Just what was going, he couldn't move at all. Not only that it felt cold and dark. If that wasn't enough, a wave of inflicting pain went through his body in the darkness surround him.

He couldn't scream feeling more pain go through his body and couldn't move his body at all but in the distance he could see some kind of small white light heading straight towards him as it grew bigger and bigger before suddenly consuming his entire body entirely as he was enveloped in it while hearing another beeping sound.

More beeping sounds were heard as he was slowly beginning to hear more sounds, lots of sounds.

"Balancing, heart rate pattern at normal capacity" a voice called out in some kind of automatic robotic tone voice "brain waves active and working"

He could hear the voice as his vision was slowly beginning to clear up from the white light surrounded him along with the blur in his vision beginning to clear away as well getting him to see much better.

"Where...am I?"he called out feeling he couldn't move his arms as it looks like he's standing on some kind of platform with wires attach into his body.

"Kaas, my lab near the Gladiator Arena" a voice said in a robotic monotone answering his question.

He look around seeing different kinds of machinery working along with cables on the floor all leading up to the platform he's on and out of the corner of his eye, saw a Magnezone hovering in the air slowly approaching him.

"Dead and back my Lord, Dead and back" the Magnezone said to the Dark Lord.

What was this creature, he's never seen it before and what did it mean by 'Dark Lord'?

"Who are you?" he ask it while the Magnezone push a red button on a small control panel next to the platform.

"My Lord, it's only been a year and a half since our last meeting"

A small beep sound is heard and at that moment, machinery behind him began to activate as the cable wires on the floor start to retract to the walls. Pain went through his body like stuff being pulled out from his back, waist and arms.

After the last cable retract to the wall, the Magnezone watch the creature slowly get up but stumble down the ramp.

"Success, brought back from the other side, and it's never been possible till now"

The Creature slowly got up nearly almost stumbling but caught the railing, clutch his head and glare right over at the Magnezone with a sneer.

"Second time now, who are you?" He ask him again since nothing made sense as of right now.

"You forget Lord 'Nox'"

"Nox?"

"I'm Magnet, 'Lead Scientist' of 'Special Biological Projects' that you personally assign me too, I believe this is our 'second' meeting consider our last one didn't go so well"

He grunts abit and slowly steady his balance on the railing and clutching his head, obviously not remembering anyone by the name of magnet.

The Magnezone notice this and slowly nods obviously understanding.

"Your memories, you can't remember anything at the Moment since you just woke up my Lord"

"You've said Lord like four times already...Magnet...look I just can't think straight at the moment since nothing making any sense right now...just who am I and what am I?"

"Side effect of your resurrection"

"Resurrection?"

"You are a Weavile Nox, granted the title 'Lord Nox' or to be more Precise 'Councilor Nox' from the 'Dark Council' you were head of the 'Pyramid of Knowledge' guarding the dark secrets and vast knowledge of the Empire"

The Weavile tilt its head, completely confuse what Magnet was talking about, just what in Arceus name was it talking about anyway.

"I was?"

"Yes you were"

"I don't buy that at all"

"Of course you wouldn't, now follow me I need to examine you to make sure your fully prepared"

"Prepared for what?" Nox asked cautiously while following Magnet over to a table across the room.

The Magnezone ignored his question while waiting for the Weavile to come over to the table.

This felt so rush and he had so many questions to ask still.
-
She sighs while keeping her head down and eyes close trying to think of a way to get out of this situation but couldn't come up with a thing, plus hearing Wolf talking to the crowd on the microphone bore her to death.

"This councilor has betray our Empire by selling secrets to our Enemies for personal gain"

There were boos amongst the crowd and she just ignore it, this Lycanroc was the true Enemy amongst others on the stage, she couldn't believe this was happening to her and careless she been.

'"I'll make sure your 'son' is properly raised well"

Ivy grits her teeth slowly opening up an eye and moving her head over to the Lycanroc at the podium glaring at him. If only she could get free then she would literally rip that Pokémon body limb from limb.

"You better not lay a paw on 'Zorro' Wolf, or else I will come after you personally"

Keeping her glare on him, she watch him give remarks on promising to clean up the corruption plaguing the city and helping lead his fellow Pokémon citizens to a glorious future in the Empire.

"Lies, Lies, those are all lies..."

If only there was something she could do but unfortunately help wasn't coming for her, if only she could've done better then maybe she wouldn't be in this situation. She close her eyes growling quietly trying not to worry about anything but she was in fact worried about something.

"Arceus...if you are even there, please please keep my Son safe...please..."

She tried her best not to show any emotion but since there were a few Rotom Dexs hovering around the arena broadcasting live, one of them manage to get a close up of Ivy as a stream of tears slowly flow down from her eyes.

"Damn it."

"Your carving my Lord" the shiny female Zoroark said kneeling before the Dark Lord as she hands him the sharp horn she rip off her victim.

The sharp horn had a few specs of blood on it from the Pokémon she literally just torn from and by the looks of it, he look very surprised and amused behind his mask helmet.

"What's your name?" He asked the Zoroark while looking over at the Pokémon in the hallway complete batter and bloody as if there's nothing left of the creature before looking back at the Zoroark.

"My name is Ivy Lord Nox and I am at your command"

"Well Ivy, that's one bit of a show you gave here in the supervisor office" Nox replied taking the horn from her examining the object "gotta say, ripping off that Rhydon horn from its nose does prove I could use someone like you"

"Thank you my Lord"

—-
Crack!

Withdrawing his paw/hand from the monitor screen he grab the bronze/black mask helmet from the workbench and slides it on hearing a hissing sound as it slides into place. Getting up from the bench, he stumble abit nearly colliding into magnet if it wasn't for the cable he grab onto.

"My Lord, logically you shouldn't go right this minute until your fully examine i haven't fully explain everything yet"

The Weavile grunts pulling himself up looking back at the broken monitor screen then at Magnet.

"Time is of the essences Magnet...I got to help...that creature, I-I don't know who she is...but I feel like I got to save her"

"You mean that 'Zoroark'?"

"Yeah Zoroark...that's what she is"

He clutch his head grunting abit obviously still feeling pain in his head and not remembering much. Just what happen to him???

Magnet look back at the broken screen Nox broke and nods his head seeing some logical sense in the Dark Lord. Time really wasn't on there side and today would be a very important day.

"I suppose explaining everything would have to wait...come, follow me" he said to Nox.

Hovering over to a small control panel, he input a few buttons and the doors slide open. The two left the workshop/laboratory going down hallways and corridors.

As they came to another door Magnet push more buttons on the control console and the doors slide open revealing a hallway fill up with Cells that had Energy walls as doors.

"And this room is?" Nox ask wincing trying to get the feeling of walking again into his legs.

"Holding Cells, but not very important right, we don't have much time" Magnet replied hovering down the hallway as Nox follow him limping and stumbling.

While the two head down the hallway Nox manage to hear chatter amongst the prisoners of Pokémon in there cells.

"Is that Magnet, what's he doing here and whose that with him?"

"Never seen anything like that before, some kind of new 'test subject' he made"

"Armor and black clothing looks very familiar, huh weird"

"Is Magnet secretly gonna take down Wolf? He's insane, that Lycanroc has his own personal army behind him"

"Hopefully Wolf does get taken down I can't stand that Lycanroc voice"

"Wolf voice is definitely annoying along with the rest of those politics, they won't get away with the corruption they've spread"

"Anyone hungry, I'm starving"

"Got any fours?"

"I hear the Empire spreading to other systems in the Galaxy that use to be occupied by the 'Alliance'"

The two ignore all the chattering going on and proceed through another door coming to a fork that lead down two different hallways.

"That way leads to a platform that will rise to the Arena"

Nox nods  at him.

"What are you going to do?"

Magnet turns around and proceeds down the other hallway.

"Contact some additional help to assist you in your major battle, good luck hold out until reinforcements arrive..but knowing You and your apprentice, you'll be just fine"

He proceeds through another door as it closes behind him.

Nox stood there for a few seconds before heading down the other hallway, door closing behind him and he got on all four before dashing forward.

He didn't know what was happening but this felt so familiar like his feral instincts kick in.

"Gotta hurry, I need to save her"

—-

She winces and spits blood out from her mouth glaring up at Wolf as he grabs her long purple hair mane dragging her over to the podium with a Rotom Dex zooming in on the two. The crowd cheers at the traitor getting what she deserves

"Why delay it Wolf, all you've done is kick and punch"

"Just building up the tension luv"

"Why not break a bone or two then"

"Not my place luv, I prefer having spilled blood instead of broken bones

He swipes his sharp claws across her face hearing her grunt seeing the gash carve deeply into the side of her face but she didn't scream. Not the sound he wanted to hear as he took something from the podium and walks back over to her seeing lines of red liquid run down her face and stain onto her fur.

"You gonna cry out in pain?"

"I've endured much worAAAAAAAAHH"

The crowd roars in approval as something pierce through her right paw onto the other side before Wolf kick her in the face sending the Zoroark across the stage.

"How about a sharp Rhydon horn piercing your paw" he chuckles grabbing a some kind of sidearm wrapping pointing it at the Councilor head ready to open fire.

She winces trying to ignore the tears flowing down her eyes but they were seen as several Rotom Dexs zoom in on Ivy clutching her paw as she screams in agony.

"At last, with backing from the 'Dark Council' I'll have access to even more Assets when I ascend to 'Councilor, Good-Bye Ivy your son will make a good apprentice"

The crowd Roars in approval ready for the fatal blow to be deliver to the traitor.

Ivy rolls on her side clutching her paw in pain seeing red liquid drip out from her paw and down the horn. Her eyes widen at seeing the sharp rhydon horn.

"Noxs' Carving"

A click is heard follow by the sounds of some kind of loud engine running as it cause everyone to take there focus off Ivy and turn towards the direction of an empty corner in the arena starting to open up and a platform rise up from the ground.

And on the platform was a figure wearing some clothing along with a mask covering up his whole head including his face too.

Whose this mysterious hero coming to save the day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...