The Guardian Rose

By GramzonDragon

(Y/N) encounters Summer Rose during a Grimm attack. When (Y/N) is injured Summers tells him to run, giving hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: Initiation Test
Chapter 3: Classes
Chapter 4: Dealing With A Bully.
Chapter 5: The Challenge.
Chapter 6: A Secret Is Revealed.
Chapter 7: Confessions.
Chapter 8: Best Day Ever!
Chapter 9: Explanations.
Chapter 10: Another Day At Beacon
Chapter 11: Painting The Town...
Q & A
Chapter 12: Recruiting the Enemy.
Chapter 13: Preparations for the Ball.
Chapter 14: Dance and Infiltration.
Chapter 15: The Shadow's Rage and Field Trip.
Chapter 16: What Was Once Lost, Has Been Found.
Chapter 17: Breach and Final Goodbye.
Q&A 2
Team T/N Bios
Chapter 18: Vital Festival
Chapter 19: Frosty Greetings.
Chapter 20: Planning
???
Chapter 21: The Beginning of the Fall.
Chapter 22: Battle of Beacon.
Chapter 23: The Fall of Beacon.
Epilogue
Q&A 3

Description

19.9K 193 367
By GramzonDragon

This is my first time doing a Male!Reader X Character, so feedback of any kind is appreciated.

(A/N)

(A/N)= Authors Note

(Y/N)= Your Name

(L/N)= Last Name

(E/C)= Eye Color

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(H/C)= Hair Color

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Alias: The Shadow Rose; The Shadow; Shadow Lord; Fear Master

Family: Summer Rose(motherly figure) Family/Relatives(deceased)

Eye Color: (E/C), Blood red when using either Semblance(which is most of the time).

Hair Color: (H/C)

Hair Length: Short

Semblance 1: Shadow Manipulation

           Shadow Manipulation allows you use the shadows to your will. You can use them to travel across long distances, create walls, even hide your body. You can create shadows on the ground to hide yourself better and get the jump on enemies(or Cardin). You can also use the shadows to create creatures to fight for you(make Grimm, animals, creatures from other worlds, even yourself), you can even use claw attacks when traveling under the ground(Basically what Cynder does in Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon).

Semblance 2: Fear Control

        Fear Control allows you to create a red 'fear' mist that makes opponents become scared. You can also use Siren Screech which homes in on multiple targets(Basically Another thing Cynder can do in Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon). You can also absorb fear from others into a red ball of energy which you eat to increase your powers.

Weapons: None, You prefer to fight like Summer does. But you do have a (F/C) dagger that's a family heirloom.

Attire: Black skintight shirt with long sleeves, black leather gloves, black skintight pants, black leather shoes, and Summer's cloak.

You also wear this when not wearing the cloak.

Personality: Caring, fun-loving, prankster, honorable in a fight(except sometimes with Cardin)

Likes: Faunus, friends, equality, mystery books, hammocks, calming music, explosives

Dislikes: Bullies, Grimm,people that try to hurt his friends, people who think they are better than everyone else

Love interest (Votes Closed)

Ruby

Yang

Velvet

Neo(will be on your side)

Hope I can get results soon. Probably wont mess with this for about a month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 332 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
10K 61 25
in the forest, y/n training to fight fallen Angels, grimm and villains. but he heard something in the bush and met a little girl that can Heal people...
131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
166K 2.1K 9
(F/N) (L/N) is just another face in the crowd. No one would bother looking twice at him. Except someone does, two someone's in fact. Somehow, (F/N) m...