Water & Flames [One Piece ~ A...

By BrightSpark4

I won't spoil anything! Ace x OC Luffy x Nami Sanji x OC Zoro x Robin Usopp x Kaya & Many more! As found in m... More

[Intro]
[Prologue]
[Chapter One]
[Chapter Two]
[Chapter Three]
[Chapter Four]
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Seven]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]

[Chapter Fourteen]

444 10 2
By BrightSpark4

Return To Sabaody!

Set Sail For the New World!

{No POV}

After two long years, the door of Shakky's Rip Off Bar was opened by a proudly smirking Zoro.

"I'm the first one here?! Those guys never change..." He said before going in and drinking some sake.

~The Next Day~

In another part of Sabaody in a bar a woman with long Orange hair sat with one of her babies dressed very adorably on her lap eating food. Next to her sat a young girl with dark purple hair in pig tails and had brown eyes that was drinking milk and eating food along with a baby that was on her lap.

Then some people chattered about rumours while the girls just ate and cleaned the now full babies when some people waltzed in claiming to be the Straw Hat Pirates which made the girls look over only to be bored once more.

In another part of Sabaody, A skeleton dressed in interesting stage clothes was preparing to perform on stage.

"Manager..."

"Uh... Hai Soul King-san?" Answered the odd looking manager.

"There is something I have to tell you before the concert starts.." Soul King said.

Soon the concert began and the skeleton began to perform.

Meanwhile..

In another part of Sabaody a blonde man and a woman with now waist long black hair in a braid sighed in joy and cuddled together, the woman holding a small baby boy in her arms that could be no more than a year old.

The okamas behnd them shared tearful goodbyes with the small family of three quickly going to Shakky's Rip Off Bar.

Back in the bar...

A man began to grovel for mercy as a fat ass claiming to be Straw Hat Luffy began to blather with a man claiming to have a 55 million Berri bounty.

After some more chattering, the man tried to flirt with the orange haired beautiful woman at the bar who simply ignored him.

"That's okay. I'm waiting for someone." She said boredly not caring to even reply.

Everything went quiet for several moments.

"I'm only going to say this once." She said pausing to turn to him. "You're no match for me, so i'm not going to drink with you!" She said unemotively taking a line Mia had used once at a bar.

"Do you understand, Straw Hat...Who?" She finished with a look that spoke of annoyance and boredom as she handed the baby boy in her arms to the young girl discretely.

"Did you say who?!?!" Said the man before going on a spiel as the woman claiming to be Nami approached Nami and threatened her life.

A man soon sauntered in and shot at the woman with a seed that grew a plant handling the woman and her friends effectively.

The woman and girl quickly and carefully hugged the long nosed man excitedly before chatting a bit, paying their tab and leaving quickly before the place was promptly electrocuted by a thounger cloud.

As they walked and talked Usopp, Nami and Aisa paid it no mind as the bar got burned.

~After A While~

Somewhere else on Sabaody a woman carrying a baby girl in her arms went to some posters and looked at them with the help of her daughter.

And by a Cotton Candy Stall a small two leg walking reindeer bought some Cotton Candy.

Elsewhere...

A cloaked guy accidentally bumped into 'Straw Hat Luffy' with his ginormous backpack and turned around when called after he had begun to walk away.

"Huh?" He said turning to look at the fat ass behind him only slightly.

The fatso approached the cloaked figure just as the figure muttered, "This isn't good..." To himself.

"Hey did you hit me on purpose?" Asked the fatso.

Meanwhile...

-Shakky's Bar-

Sanji and Rena finally came in and received shocked stares as they were filled in and Sanji and Rena introduced their son, Reiki, to everyone present including one heavily injured Duval.

-Elsewhere (Again)-

People were fighting and the fake straw hats joined the scene the gullible real Chopper believed they were the real deal.

Of course he eventually learned the truth with the help of Robin.

With Luffy...

Then the fake Straw Hat Luffy kept blathering on to the real Luffy just apologized and began to leave easily dodging the shot with Haki and walking away after defeating them in place with Conqueror's Haki.

-With Snaji, Rena and their child-

The three hit the markets to find food and restock on food supply for the ship as well as cleaning supplies.

Then they ran into Zoro who managed to cut a very large ship in half.

When they finally finished arguing Zoro and Sanji talked amiably about Sanji's child and Marriage catching up quickly as they headed to the market once more after Rena collected all the fish they needed.

-With Robin, Olivia, and Chopper-

They finally reached the now fully coated Sunny and ran into Franky there.

Who had become larger and more improved causing Olivia to laugh in Robin's arms and Robin and Chopper to be shocked for several moments before they began catching up.

They then finally noticed the ship is coated before they all started to catch up to speed on the current events.

-With Brook-

As he continued to perform animatedly he thought back to his nakama.

-With Mia, Triplets, and Ace-

The two adults wore hooded coats to hide their appearances and walked to Shakky's Rip Off Bar.

Once there they took off their cloaks as the children sat down and took their cloaks off at a table.

Rayleigh and Shakky were shocked to see their Granddaughter, Grandson-in-law, and great grandchildren after a long time. Shakky more so than Rayleigh.

Mia then approached the children and brushed out their hair and spoke to them.

"Rouge, Seiji, Roger... Go greet your Great Grandfather Rayleigh and meet your Great Grandmother Shakky. They've been looking forward to meeting you three!" Mia said warmly to the children.

They all ran to the older couple and began to interact warmly and brightly with them.

Their parents, Mia and Ace standing behind them with smiled on their faces.

Ace stayed the same and even begun wearing his hat again after tailoring one especially for Mia a year before this day.

After being caught up, Mia and Ace decided to go ahead and take the kids to the ship seeing as they'll all be meeting there very soon and buy some food on the way.

They were very late as it was afterall...

So they all cloaked them selves and the now almost three year old kids were carried by their parent and they all headed to the Sunny where they saw a few of their Nakamas already gathered.

Robin, Olivia (Robin's Daughter), Franky, Chopper, Rena, Reiki (Rena's Son), Nami, Luna (Nami's youngest daughter), Aisa, Bellomere (Nami's Son), and of course Usopp.

After they all caught up and Ace met the members he had not met before he left, everyone was shown to their rooms aboard the now even more massive Thousand Sunny by Franky.

Franky had expanded the place in such a way that now there was an individual room for each kid, even Sanji and Rena's (since he expected it because Sanji and Reno got together before anyone else in the crew did and it was bound to happen). There was also a large play room for the kids which they all loved as well as an individual large bathroom just for the children to use as everything in it was Kid Sized and Kid Safe. They then were showed that he had even managed to build three guest bedrooms just for when they had unexpected visitors. Zoro's room was moved from hidden in the Crow's Nest to hidden behind their Daughter's Room.

After a while Franky also showed them that he even added a proper Library large enough to store all the books Robin and Mia could ever want to read and a training room where the crew could train and not harm the rest of the ship.

Not even Ace, with his Flame-Flame Fruit Powers could destroy it.

After the tour and the kids being left in the play room at last so they could have some fun and grow closer to each other the adults all headed back out to the lawn deck to wait for the others and chat some more.

-With Brook (Again)-

After a very successful concert it was time for Brook to give the news.

Which he did and then promptly fled the scene in style.

~Some Time Later~

Chopper finally gathered the missing Monster Trio (not quartet because Mia was present) and brought them back to the ship.

Soon Pacifistas Burst into the scene as they all finally gathered only for Luffy, Mia, Zoro and Sanji to jump right into the large amount of enemies chasing after them all and begin to easily take them all down now cloakless.

The remaining Straw Hats looked at Ace confused and he just chuckled and gave a tip of his hat.

"She's been wanting to let loose and have some fun for a while now, I don't want to ruin her fun! Besides, we're not expecting a child yet, although we are trying for one after the triplets turn at least 4 years old. We want to have one fourth and final child before getting she gets her tubes tied and I get a vasectomy. We originally only planned on having only two or three so when the Triplets came along it was a shock but we since we had both quickly adjusted to having more than four children with the pups and the triplets on the way, i knew because I kept in touch for a while before I was beaten and turned into the marines, so we decided that we would have four and that would be it." Answered Ace.

They all oh'ed and soon The Monster Quartet came back and they all quickly got work preparing to leave with the instructions from Nami who had been instructed on the finer points by Rayleigh.

After several moments... the ship dived under water and they all found themselves having a picnic dinner on the lawn deck with the children catching up all together as they sailed to their next destination.

Fishman Island...

TBC

Hope you liked it! It got sort of 'rushed' in the end but that is because it was starting to drag.

Luffy still defeated the fake straw hats and their allies and everything else was pretty much the same except for the parts that have obviously changed.

Anyways! Bye bye! See you all next chapter!

-Brightspark4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 114 7
Many one piece characters come together to watch Luffys memories but he has a harem.
163K 3.4K 30
Love doesn't always go the way we plan it. For some, it might be unexpected. But you can call it meant to be. The success of each person lies in our...
68.4K 2.1K 23
Just a Luffy x Fem!reader, takes place at impel down and will be using stuff from the actual show so if you're not past episode 400 you might not wan...
757K 18.3K 75
(COMPLETED) this is a request from @luna16love & I was very interested in the idea