Loving my stalker taekook

By yoonmin-is-life04

Jungkook is Innocent boy. He was being stalked by a man who loved him but he didn't know it. What happens whe... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter three
chapter four
shoukd i continue
chapter five

chapter six

66 6 0
By yoonmin-is-life04

     Tae ended up knocking the man out. He then panicked he didn't know what to do so he just dumps him in the alley way. And quickly walks away to the store. He buys a lot of food and walked back to the house. He then made dinner and walked to the basement where he had jungkook. He puts down a tray of food and a glass of milk as he looks at him. "Jungkook look please believe me when I say I just want the best for you. You are the love of my life I know you don't know me but I don't love you. I. Just trying to keep you safe once I find a way to get rid of the guy I will let you go and you will never have to see me again." Tae said he then looked up and kissed his head as he left.
     Jungkook listened to him as he looks up after feeling the kiss he had tears in his eyes but shook it off when he left. "No no no he is just trying to confuse you" he told himself. " He stalked you and kidnapped you he is a criminal not a good guy" he said as he slowly ate the food and laid on the concrete floor.
    Tae heard what was said and his heart broke more. He sighed and went and got him a air mattress and blanket and pillow he brought it down. "Sleep well bunny"

I'm back y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...