Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
On the run ~ 2
Death
Marriage
Sorry A/N

Marriage 2

1.8K 58 17
By xcharredrosesx

(Sorry guys, this chapters short. I'm on holidays so I've been spending a lot of time watching tv and stuff. I'll try and post some more)

Peter's POV

Exams were finally over and MJ and I went back to Queens and we were both staying at Aunt May's apartment but we were going down to Tony's tomorrow. I had found the perfect ring for MJ and while she was out with Betty and I texted her to meet me at my apartment roof when she got back from Betty's. I was in my Spider-Man suit with the mask in my hands, I wore a hoodie over my spidey suit and I was taking deep breaths as I waited for MJ to arrive.

(engagement ring)

I kept opening the engagement ring box to make sure it was still in there and I prayed that she would say yes. The door swung open and I closed the box and hastily stuffed it into a secret pocket up my hoodie sleeve. The sun was beginning to set which was perfect for my plan and I just hoped to all the gods that were out there that it would go well tonight. 

"Where are we going?" MJ asked after I quickly kissed her on the lips.

"It's a surprise, will you be okay to swing with a blindfold on?" I asked her holding up the blindfold. 

She nodded and I slipped the blindfold over her eyes and kissed her cheek as she placed her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. 

"Ready?" I asked her.

"I always hate the start," she whined.

I kissed her on the cheek again and jumped off the building before shooting a web onto the nearest building and swinging back up in the air. She screamed right next to my ear and tightened her hold and I made sure not to do any flips or do too much free-falling because I knew she didn't like that. 

I made it to the Brooklyn Bridge and the sunset looked amazing and I knew that MJ would love it. I landed on one of the pillars and saw the cars passing by on the road far below, the water was still and reflected the sunset and city off it. 

"Okay, we're here, are you ready?" I asked turning her to face the sunset.

She nodded and I took the blindfold off, her jaw dropped slightly when she saw the sunset and she turned around to face me before hugging and kissing me.

"You always know how to make my day," she said.

She pulled away looking back at the sunset, she pulled out her phone taking artistic photos of the sunset and then she pulled me in for a few photos that were on self-timer. Once she had the photos she placed her phone back in her pocket and kissed me once more before facing the sunset again.

The sunset bathed her in a warm glow and there was a slight breeze which blew her incredibly soft wavy hair a little bit. She was wearing ripped jeans in a light wash and a light pink top that wrapped around and tied at the side.

She looked at me and smiled showing her perfectly straight white teeth and her eyes lit up and crinkled in the corners. 

"What are you looking at?" she teased turning to face me and kiss me. 

"MJ, I love you so much and you've always been there for me through everything. You're not like other girls and even though you don't care about your looks that much you're still effortlessly beautiful. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so..."

I kneeled down pulled out the box and opening it. Her hands flew to her mouth and I saw tears of happiness well up in her eyes.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes and thousand times yes," she said.

I placed the ring on her finger and stood up to hug her. She pulled away and I wiped her tears away, she kissed me and then looking down at the ring.

"This is perfect, it's like everything I wanted and more, I love you so much," she said.

We watched the sun disappear over the horizon and I swung us back to the apartment and when we came inside Aunt May and Happy were waiting anxiously.

"She said yes," I announced. 

Aunt May screamed happily and hugged MJ and looked down at the ring, I hadn't shown anyone the ring and didn't even tell them I had found a ring. Aunt May then hugged me so tight that I was finding it hard to breathe.

"I'm so proud of you," she whispered.

"Thanks, May," I whispered back.

We pulled apart and May went back to admiring the ring while Happy clapped me on the shoulder with a smile on his face.

 "You did good kid," Happy said. 

I rolled my eyes but thanked him with a massive smile on my face, May ordered from MJ's favourite restaurant and the night was spent telling embarrassing stories and laughter. Around midnight May and Happy went to bed because they had to drive to the cabin tomorrow and it was a pretty long drive. MJ and I climbed into the bed in my room and she laid on my chest while posting a photo that we took on the bridge. 

It was a good photo, MJ's arms were around my neck and my hands were on her waist and we were kissing with our heads turned slightly to the side. We were kind of silhouetted against the bright colours of the sunset. MJ captioned it:

Finally shedding my horrible last name love you till the moon and back 💕

I kissed the top of MJ's head as she put her phone down and snuggled in closer to me. She kissed me before lying back down on my chest and I had an arm protectively around her, this life was truly a blessing.

MJ and I walked towards the house and I had my arm around her shoulders, the door slammed open and Tony and Pepper had massive smiles on there faces as they went down the porch steps. MJ was smothered in a massive hug by Pepper and I pulled her arm from around her shoulder and hugged Tony firmly. He patted my back and we pulled away.

"I knew she would say yes," Tony said, "I told you that I'm always right,"

I rolled my eyes but I had a massive smile on my face. Pepper came over and hugged me as Tony inspected the ring on MJ's finger.

"Make sure to tease him a lot for me," he whispered into MJ's ear but my enhanced hearing caught it.

I pulled away from Pepper and shot Tony a playful glare and I heard him curse my enhanced hearing under his breath. We went into the house and Morgan came sprinting down the hallway followed by Ned and Betty as well as Rhodey and Wanda. Morgan jumped into my arms and I staggered at the unexpected attack, I placed Morgan on my hip and she giggled.

"Mummy said you two are getting married," she giggled.

"Yeah, we are Morgs," I said.

"I want to see the ring," she whined.

MJ smiled sweetly and showed Morgan the ring and she touched the diamond on it and was in awe by it. 

"I want to get married!" she exclaimed.

"You're not getting married, you're going to stay here with your dad," Tony said.

"How come Petey is getting married then," Morgan giggled.

"Your brother is a massive trouble maker, he never listens to the rules," Tony sighed with a smile as he took Morgan out of my arms.

"I wonder who I learnt that from," I shot back.

Tony rolled his eyes and went to say something back but there was a shriek and everyone looked at Wanda who turned slightly red.

"Sorry, I was just excited," she said.

Everyone laughed and Tony spotted Rhodey looking confused, he called him over and Rhodey ruffled my hair in greeting.

"Kid's getting married, he popped the question yesterday," Tony explained.

Rhodey's jaw dropped before turning into a smile, he punched me in the shoulder and ruffled my hair again.

"Bring tissues to the wedding, he's going to cry," Rhodey said.

"I won't cry," Tony snorted.

"Tony, you cried at your own wedding, this is your kid, you'll be balling your eyes out," Rhodey said.

Tony rolled his eyes and placed Morgan down before slinging an arm around my shoulders and leading me outside. We walked in silence for a bit.

"I'm so proud of you kid," he said, "For everything you've done in your life, not just this,"

"Well, you're the reason I'm the person I am today, as well as May. But you've been basically like my Dad for most of my life and I don't think I would be the same person if you weren't in my life," I replied.

"I love you 2999," he said.

"Oh, favouritism," I said in mock offence.

"Times 2," he added.

"That's still favouritism," I joked. 

Tony ruffled my hair and sighed.

"I told you not to grow up too fast, now look at you. You really never listen to anything I say," he said with a massive smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.5K 199
One shots about Peter and his crazy life! Requests are open :) #1 in Ned 4/15/21 I am taking over this amazing story for @Fairytailabigail and I'm s...
1.1M 25.9K 103
*REQUESTS CLOSED* All one shots, can be a few parts though This is the life of Peter Parker -sometimes he is a Stark- about his normal life to his a...
287K 2.1K 42
Imagine a guy who joins the WWE and gets the opportunity to do it with some of the hottest women in sports entertainment? Well for the next 42 chapte...
279K 5.6K 72
Series of one shots about our favourite heroes Tony Stark and Peter Parker I'm gonna start including ships like Spideychelle, Pepperony, Clintasha et...