๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ| Dr. Stone...

By amariseclipse

(Senku Ishigami x Reader) Anamnesis noun | The remembering of things from a supposed previous existence. More

Author's Note
Author's Note III
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ 1: ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๐–š๐–“
๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–Ž๐–˜
๐––๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–—๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–“๐––
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–•๐–™
๐–๐–š๐–Ž๐–™
๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜๏ผŽ ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–
๐–”๐–“๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐–‰๐–”๐–š๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐––๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ÿ๐–Š

๐–‰๐–Š๐–š๐–

1.9K 114 14
By amariseclipse

It was nothing new to you, so you just set it aside since you were already acccustomed of feeling needles impale your little heart. Even thought, Senku is giving that kind of attitude, you knew he was a caring person beneath his arrogant and manipulative nature.

He is just too good at hiding - since it's difficult for him to express and show compassion.

Senku's been always like that - his father even describes him as a brat because of he is overbearing personality.

"He's too conscending and confident with himself," as what he'd say when you visit him.

His father was flabbergasted with how Senku got a beautiful girl like you to fall in love with him - his childhood friend to be exact.

He knew sooner or later that Senku will crumble like a hanging piece of debris.

And he will look at you, not just as his childhood friend, but as a woman - who's been loving him for years.

You recalled a time when tears of joy came running down his face after finding out that Senku caught a girl's attention - a paragon of beauty nonetheless.

Both of you were young back then, always experimenting inside Senku's room and him, teasing the smart boy.

He knew his son wasn't cut to be the material type of guy that the majority of women were into - his commitment to science was already a turn off.

You couldn't help but laugh because he already concluded that his son will grow old by himself without getting married.

You were beaming with delight as his father expressed his liking towards you; even Yuzuriha and Taiju were cheering for you. But the only obstacle that's hindering you from getting what you want is Senku.

That man can't be enticed when it's not related to science.

Senku would just look at them with a ridiculous expression on his face while picking his ear with his pinky finger - a habit he developed.

Of course. "I don't have time for that," he'd tell them that he doesn't care and go back to his business - whatever he was tinkering with.

Science was more exciting than anything else.

Shaking your head to clean yourself from such thoughts, you hurriedly put on your kyudo uniform and began to prep your equipment.

"(Y/N), YOUR MATCH IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. GET READY!" With a dignified aura, you stood up with pride - encouraging and empowering various competitors around you. You were the epitome of confidence and a great example when it comes to camaraderie.

"I'll claim that gold!"

»»-----  -----««

"Then what about you Senku, why haven't you confessed already?" Senku was so deep in his thoughts.

What did he mean by not confessing?

Was there a miscalculation that he made?

Of course, his members noticed the abnormal behavior he was displaying.

At the laboratory, they instantly settled their eyes upon their president whose busy staring into the nothingness of the bare walls of their club room, odd.

A frown nestled on their faces, some were shaking their heads in disapproval.

"Aren't you being too harsh towards her?" a fellow member decided to speak up.

"Yeah, she seems really upset," the other added.

Senku averted his attention from the wall and ceased whatever he was doing, his red eyes fell upon his club members.

"(Y/N) is already used to my harsh and blunt word; go ask big oaf if you still can't believe it. We've been together since childhood, it's no surprise. They already know what I'm implying"

"You've been friends with her ever since your childhood!?" The boys from his club exclaimed. Earning a "tch" sound from the president.

His members cried in envy and jealousy - knowing that Senku is one lucky bastard.

"You're really lucky to have (Y/N)-san's attention you know, considering that she's head over heels for you. She's the most beautiful girl in our school."

"Yeah! The amount of confession she's getting are unbelievable, even a group of guys from my class always talk about how they'd give anything just to date (Y/N)-san."

"She's beautiful, kind and talented! Not to mention, she's really setting the bars up - being the country's young musician and best archer! Hence, the name 'Diana' given to her!" Diana, the roman goddess of the hunt.

All of the male student concurred and cheered. But if Senku were to describe you - he'd call you "Athena".

Senku, who was listening to the whole ordeal - unamused. He's fully aware of your reputation - beauty, personality and talent like what they have stated. He never watched your tournament nor your musical recitals.

Senku believes that investing his time with experimenting and inventing was more of a sound decision.

And the last time he did witness you play an instrument was around primary school, not that he wants to admit it but he was truly amazed by how a child can play the piano like Beethoven.

Sadly, you stopped for unknown reasons.

"I'm 10 billion percent positive that she'll be able to handle herself even without me. Moreover, she is not just beauty and brain - she also has brawn."

"Considering the factor that she's known for her obdurate determination, she's a strong girl who won't get easily sidetracked until she gets what she wants."

Finally picking up the test tube from his table, closing his other eye to examine the substance.

"It's just like science, everything needs effort; giving everything you got if you want your experiment or invention to be successful - trial and error until fruition." His tone was nonchalant and laced with factuality.

"She's unyeilding, that's a fact." Senku smiled softly while adding the final touch to his experiment.

All of his members suddenly huddled like a pack of wolves, he raised his eyebrows and was ready to question what they were doing until he heard your voice.

"Thank you all for supporting me! I promised my school; my nation, that I will never lose no matter how difficult the challenges may be. Anybody can achieve their dreams if you work hard, slow and steady effort may not always win the race but as long as there is progress - go claim that gold!" You delivered your heartwarming speech with certitude, all of them praised you while watching you from behind the phone screen.

A camera shot of your visage was shown with gentle smile and cheeks flushed from happiness, your eyes twinkling.

"Do you guys want me to cause another explosion here. Get your asses back to work and stop talking." The members suddenly flinched at their president's threat and quickly hastened to their designated areas to continue with the experimentation they've been conducting - Senku is serious with his words.

They don't want another explosion happening inside their club room - he is a man of science after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.8K 15
n.) a nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant, or that has been loved and then lost. "The love that remains" Saiba...
122K 4.8K 42
ใ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stoneใ€‹ Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
39.6K 1.8K 31
*In the process of heavy editing*_:('เฝ€'ใ€ โˆ ): *TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF "ABUSE"* *๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* "I reach for the stars, and I'...
121K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...