fire emblem fates x (brother\...

Por FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... Más

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

Chapter 27 hear my cry

120 7 24
Por FireGirl38

(y/n)'s P.O.V

a giant rock head, that looks pretty old, it appeared right in front of us.

'the f***' Dark said, confused.

"so....this is Anankos. he's uglier then I thought " I said.

"I've been waiting for you two, Kamui and (y/n)." Anankos said.

'wow, his voice is dry and dumb sounding just like I remember it' Dark said, I nearly laugh out loud.

"Anankos... you've been toying with us for too long" Kamui said.

"why? why is it wrong to manipulate human? your race is weak, it's forgotten it's place in the world--forgotten it's benefactors. you exist solely for the amusement of your better---dragons! so anwer me, Kamui and (y/n)! why am I the one left to suffer? why am I the one left to die? why do humans flourish while I am buried here...ignored...forgotten? TELL ME WHY!!" Anankos yelled, as he rise his head and let out a loud rour.

"holy grandpa!" Cookie gasped.

"answer me! answer me, you pathetic little humans, god, Pokémon and demon!" Anankos yelled.

'wait he can see me? like the Rainbow sage and Luna?' Dark asked.

'looks like it' Luna thought.

"ugh! how's this for an answer?! YYYYYEEEETTT--" i yelled as i ran up and slashed Anankos with my Yato, then jumped back, but it did nothing.

"it can't be...my Yato doesn't even leave a scratch. SON OF A DOG!!!" i said.

"(bro/sis) calm down" Kamui told me.

"you dare bare your teeth at me?! i ashing out with your sharp sticks....Kamui, (y/n), Luna, Cookie! I will take your pathetic lives. then I will make your bodies my own. Kamui and (y/n) are the last of my blood line. you both will serve as vessel foe me! Cookie and Luna have special powers that make them the prefect tolls that makes them almost unstoppable. as for the demon, she shall make her suffer even more!!! " Anankos said.

"what does he mean by demon?" Kamui whispered to me.

"that's a story i have to tell you another time, but right noe isn't the best time" i whispered to him.

"as if we'd let you!!! everyone. protect the twins, Luna and Cookie!!" Xander said, as he ran in front of me and Kamui.

"we'll stop this monter! don't let Anankos anywhere near them!" Ryoma said, as he did the same thing as Xander.

"impudent fools....as thought you simple creatures could ever stop a dragon!" Anankos said, as he fired to magic balls things at Xander and Ryoma sending them on the ground.

"ah!"

"AGGGH!"

then Anankos shot a fire ball at Azura and Alex sending them falling.

"AAAHHHH!"

"agh!"

"no!!!" me and Kamui said, then we went to face Anankos.

"at this rate...we'll be wiped out" I said.

'if i didn't have this curse? i will kill him in a second' Dark said.

'by the way, why are you in my head anyways?' I thought.

'well...I lost my normal form, then I have to jump in the minds of peple

"we need more strength...we need more power!" Kamui shouted

"we need the power to protect everyone..." I said

"we need the power to end this night!!" Me and Kamui shouted.

just the, Takumi's bow, Leo's book, Xander's sword, and Ryoma's katana started to glow, and Luna started to glow purple.

"what...what is this light?" Ryoma asked, shocked as he looked at his sword.

"could the six divine weapons be reacting to each other?" Xander asked.

"AAAHHH!! I'M GLOWING!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!" Luna shouted.

"...wait, I remember... the rainbow sage spoke of this!" I said.

"ya! he said we'd need the six divine weapons to make the seal of flames!" Kamui said.

"brothers! Luna! hold and raise your weapons and hands up high!" I ordered.

they did just that, and the two Yatos began to fly into the air and began to transform into a cooler form.

"the yatos... transformed?!" Takumi asked shocked as he looked at the Yatos and it falls into me and Kamui's hands.

"it seems like the power of each of our weapons and god like powers is flowing into them..." Leo said.

"everyone! get ready! pour all your energy into your attacks! we've gotta support the twins!" Ryoma shouted to the army.

"our power is yours, Kamui and (y/n)! it's time to defeat Anankos!" Xander shouted.

"so this is the yatos true forms?...awesome" I said.

"you said it. these...are the legendary fire emblems! we stand a chance with these blades! follow us everyone!" Kamui said.

"we're gonna end this war!!!" I shouted in joy.

'lets kick a**' Dark said.

the battle began.

"all of the destruction earlier has opened new springs on the battlefield" Alex said.

"we'll want to seal them as soon as possible. of course. they'll may behave differently than before..." Azura said.

"we're not sure what they'll do. but we should definitely test one out one to find out..." Alex said.

"easy" I as I waved my new formed yato around and ran into battle.

a solder ran up to me with sword in hand but I used fire punch to knock him back, setting him on fire a bit but he recovered and came back at me.

"bubble beam!" I shouted as a lot a bubbles came out of my yato at hit the solder sending him back.

"nice" Cookie said, as she landed next to me.

"beh-" I tried to say as a enemy came behind Cookie, but she used her staff to shoot a magically beam at the enemy. It kinda looked like solar beam.

"how did you-?"

"Ayla teach me how to use it. She found a book in the lab about it after.....um....escaping and help me used it. Since i don't know much about swords play, So i can at least try and use magic!'

"after the war I should teach you how to fight better"

"that will be great" Cookie said as she started to fly and blasted enemies with Luna.

soon i saw Kamui ran up to Anankos so I followed.

"i am the forgotten god. the betrayed king. the buried dragon" Anankos said, as he sent a fire blast at Kamui.

i jumped in front of Kamui and use protect.

"thanks (bro/sis)" Kamui said, as he slashed Anankos.

"not a problem, just doing my awesome job at saving you butt" I joked as I dodge a fire ball from Anankos.

"fire blast!" I yelled as I send a star shape flame at Anankos, then I yelled again "light of ruin"

a pink-ish glow blasted Anankos with full power defeating him easly.

"curse you... vexing humans...once again....you've....." Anankos said.

we have won the battle.

Anankos let out a loud roar as he lay his big rock head on the ground.

"gggrrrrrwwww....lowly pitiful humans, beasts.....you can't....I need....more power...I need ore dragon's blood! I have no choice...GARON!!" Anankos yelled.

wait what did he just say?

a blinding white light appeared, then king Garon teleport with a purple smoke appeared under his feet for a few seconds.

"great ugly dude is here" Luna said.

'devil....get rid of him, i'm going blind' Dark said, gagging.

"what....father?!" Xander asked shocked.

"what are you doing here father?!" Leo asked, as king Garon started walking to the weak Anankos.

"i serve the great Anankos! of course I would come when called. it seems that Gunter proved a poor conduit for the silent dragon. however, a pity--I thought that having him cast into valla would be enough...Anankos! use me to channel your mighty power instead! join with me and together we can rule this pitiful world!" Garon said with the most scary grin ever.

"ha...hahaha...HAHAHA!! you think too much of yourself, worm!" Anankos said as he lift head and opened he creaked up mouth.

"wha--GGGAAAAHHH!!!" Garon yelled as Anankos ate him alive.....gods.....

"King Garon!" Deylvn yelled as she saw him got eaten.

 Cookie covered her eyes in shocked, fear, disgust at what just happened.

"FATHER!!!" Elise yelled in fear.

"how...how has it come to this?!" Camilla said shocked.

"it....can't.....father!!!" Leo said, in disgust as what he saw.

"after all that we've suffered...we lose our father as well?" Xander asked.

Anankos lift his head up and laugh, "bahahahahaha!!! ahh....I'd forgotten how much power I'd given him. it's good to have it back!"

'what a psycho...time to add him to my most psycho list' Dark said.

"holy F***" Luna said.

"what did you just say?!?! you wanna go boi?!" i shouted

"never you mind, insect! you stand no chance aganist a dragon! I'll crush your bones with my feet--and even that fate is more then you deserve!" Anankos said, then he let out another loud rour and he went into the ground.

his rock face started to break apart and by the time the mouth part broke off, par of eyes apear then he went lower into the ground.

the ground started to shake then Anankos turn into his dragon form and came right out of the hole and onto the tower.

Anankos shot a black hole out of his mouth-eye mouth thing and he began fly up.

the broken part of the castle that we and Anakos have destroyed began to go into the black hole.

Anakos the began to fly in front of us with a creepy glare.

"welp, we're dead" I said.

Me: AAANNND WE'RE DONE!!!!

Elise: and this book is almost finsished....

Me: don't worry, i might do another fire emblem story, fire emblem warriors maybe.....?

Scarlet: this place is already getting a lot of punks as it is. can't we just focus on this and the other story for now?

Me: be- Scarlet, no if i wasn't to work on more then on story its my choice, and remember i can add as much charters as i please

Scarlet: i hate you

Greninja: rude much?

Absol: his always rude, humans these days gezz....

Scarlet: at least I'm not a destroyer

Absol: at least I'm not a werido

*both began to fight*

Tess: for the love of Arceus can we at least have one normal person-animal-pokemon-thing in this god damn castle?!?!

Serena: *sigh* most likely not, but everyone here is loveable is their own weird ways

Tess: but at least half of the people here are idiots

Me: grandpa is so gonna scolded me again if Scarlet and Absol break something

Spider man: and Fury is so gonna be mad at me for this

Serena: I'll get the first ad kit just in case

Elise: me and Sakaua will heal them *giggles*

Me: this is what i get for adding a lot of charters in my after math story's

Celam: I'm surprise the castle is still standing

Kagura: I'm more surprised that no one is dead or badly inured by the way most of us fight

Me: lets just cut of the chapter before Scarlet and Absol destroy the tap

Camilla: don't worry darling, i will keep care of them if that happens

Me: that's one good thing

All: BYE~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 31 26
[DISCONTINUED] Friendship, love and heartbreak all together in one place. Dive into the realm of heroes brought together from across space and time. ...
3.1K 51 7
DISCONTINUED, MOVED TO "Fire emblem x readers and scenarios" A bunch of Fire Emblem Heroes one shots and short stories with everyone's beloved summon...
2K 41 9
A Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Male Reader Insert story. Y/N along with the other Hoshidan Royals attempt to stop the war that has been going on be...
18.9K 254 20
What if there was a third tribe of shape shifters in the world, ones that previously lived in Valla but left as soon as Anankos came into power? What...