Love Language **Sequel to Atl...

By montanastories

Read Atlanta Love first to understand this story More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
....
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Five.

3.2K 153 5
By montanastories

Ariel in m/m

Ariel
Me, Erica and Hazel are at the Juicy Crab waiting on our food to arrive.

"Ari."

"Wassup Haze," I asked as I looked up at her.

"You know I love you right."

"Yes I know Haze we're sisters."

"You've been by my side for almost 6 years with my business and you're my right hand when I felt like giving up when I first started my shop you kept pushing me to keep going and I thank you for that."

"Where are you going with this Haze?"

I hope she's not about to fire me.

"I'm giving you Lyric House of Beauty in downtown."

"Wait what?"

"Lyric House of Beauty in downtown is yours."

"You're lying to me."

"No I'm not," Hazel went in her purse and pulled out some papers then she handed me the papers.

"What's this?"

"Open it and read it."

I opened the papers and began reading over the papers my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped.

"All you have to do is sign your name on the new owner spot."

"Haze-," Hazel cut me off.

"I know you love working for me in my shop but Ari I know owning your own shop has always been your dream just as well as mine and instead of opening your own shop you came and worked for me now it's your turn to have your own shop."

"You serious cause if you messing with me and I start crying Ima fight you."

"No I'm not messing with you Ari those papers are real Lyric House of Beauty in downtown is yours."

I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face. Hazel stood up from her seat and gave me a hug then she handed me some napkins and I wiped my eyes.

"I was just about to tell you that I'm thinking about finally opening up my own shop but now I don't have to."

"That's right."

Hazel sat back down.

"Whew y'all got me over her crying," Erica finally spoke and dabbed under her eyes.

"Congrats Ari."

"Thanks E."

"You're welcome."

"Okay so what's going on with you E?"

"Well I went on a date."

"With who?"

"Malik."

"Oh girl he's a good one."

"How you know this," Erica asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh nah not like that D and Malik go away back since highschool then Malik moved away to New York him and D lost contact with each other up until a few months ago. Back in school Malik never slept with a lot of girls a lot of girls wanted Malik but he had a girlfriend and sadly she passed away from cancer Malik really has a big heart and he's really sweet."

"I know he's a sweet guy because our date went very well and we're going out again my guard is up because I've been hurt so many times before."

"And we understand that and soon you'll let your guard down with Malik."

"I can't wait for that day because how the way he's been treating me I never felt that before and I don't want to lose him."

"And we don't think you will."

The waiter came with our food we thanked him he nodded and walked away. We all opened our bags said a prayer and dug in.

"E who did your makeup?"

"I did."

"You did," I spoke.

"Yeah."

"Girl you're a pro."

"Thank you."

"Have you ever thought about becoming a makeup artist?"

"I have and I'm thinking about creating my own makeup line."

"You should go for it," Haze spoke while eating a shrimp.

"I agree with Haze."

"Y'all think so?"

"Yep," we both spoke.

"Okay I will."

"But first you need to talk with Darrius."

"About what?"

Erica grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth then she began to tell me everything.

Later that day

Erica
Erin and Deshae is upstairs in their room playing they already did their homework and I'm in the kitchen waiting on Darrius to come in. I heard the front door slam shut and feet running soon I was met with Darrius.

"Wassup mama."

"Hey baby."

Darrius walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"How was school?"

"It was good I passed my test."

"That's good baby."

"Also I want to try out for football."

"Okay."

"Wait you serious?"

"Yes Darrius."

"But you want be able to come to my games."

"Yes I will because I quit my job."

"What?"

"I quit I have enough money saved up and I'm going to pursue my dreams."

"Which is?"

"Excuse me who's the mom me or you," I asked with raised eyebrows.

"You."

"Alright then but I am going to start doing makeup and work on creating my own makeup line."

"Okay I see you mama."

"We need to talk Darrius?"

"You not depressed again are you?"

"No baby."

"Okay what's wrong," Darrius hopped on the counter.

"I haven't been honest with you Darrius."

"About what?"

"How you was brought into this world and who your dad is."

"Huh?"

I let out a sigh.

"Your dad isn't your real dad."

"Explain."

"When I was 11 I was raped by my dad your grandpa best friend and after it happened I told your grandparents your grandma didn't believe me and told me that I was lying."

"And what about grandpa?"

"Your grandpa believed me he then left and went to his best friend house beat him up and came back home your grandma went off on him then confessed that she was sleeping with him then your grandpa took me and our clothes and we left. Your grandpa took me to the hospital and got a rape kit down a few months later I found out that I was pregnant with you. Because your grandpa gave your grandma everything in the divorce because he wanted to start over I couldn't get an abortion also your grandma signed over her rights to me. I was homeschooled until after I had you and I got cleared from the doctor your grandpa watched after you while I was in school."

Darrius didn't say anything he just looked at me he then got down off of the counter and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry you went through that mama."

"It's okay baby I'm fine."

Darrius pulled away from me.

"I was a baby having a baby you literally grew up with me adoption was an option and I did think about it heavily but as soon as I held you in my arms I knew that I couldn't give you up for adoption and I'm so proud of the young man that you're becoming."

"Thank you for not giving me up for adoption even though you could've because you was only a baby and thanks mama I needed to hear that."

"You're welcome baby."

"Now I gotta question."

"Okay what's that," I asked.

"Who you went out on a date with?"

"A friend."

"A friend who cause the only friends I know that you have is Haze, and Ari," Darrius spoke.

"Malik no he's not my boyfriend."

"Is he nice?"

"Yes."

"I want to meet him."

"Darrius we're not serious yet for you, Erin, or Deshae to even meet him."

"Does he know that you have kids?"

"Yes he does know he also have a kid too."

"Okay as long as he knows about us it's cool for now but as soon as y'all become serious me and my sisters need to meet him."

"And you will."

"Okay."

"Now go do your homework and I'm about to cook."

"Cook what?"

"Mashed potatoes, green beans, chicken and cornbread."

"I can taste the food already."

"Go do your homework."

"I'm going love you ma."

"I love you more."

Darrius kissed my forehead once more and walked out of the kitchen I then got started on seasoning the chicken. The talk with Darrius went much better than I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 3 12
An in-depth dive into a businessman's backstory. _ An AU where Luxy is Bryce and Bobby's son.
5.3K 39 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
184K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
58.9K 2.2K 58
Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown πŸ’›