๐”๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ท ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฐ ๐Ÿคค

By beatahoe123

๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™…๐™–๐™—๐™š๐™ฏ๐Ÿคฉ. ๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š... More

Cheating prank
Requestsโ€ผ๏ธ
Booty rub
Scandalous Outfit prank
Ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hours prank

I dont wanna kiss you prank on girlfriend

406 15 6
By beatahoe123

Jabez pov

"What's goodie what's goodie what's poppin it's ya boy jabez BACK wit another video but it's not just no regular video , it's a prank on ya girl y/n , bro today this is some light work, this is somethin light ." I said talking to the camera . "Y'all already know how y/n is ,y/n is very clingy , y/n is a very clingy girl" I said
"y/n is probably not finna accept what I'm bouta do to her you know what I'm sayin, basically , I'm not gonna kiss her , I don't want a kiss , you know" I said .

"So basically what imma do is imma start some stuff and then imma just not finish it you know what I'm sayin" I said "and since she's pregnant you already know how pregnant females is" I said laughing . "So hopefully she bite the bait like I want her to, so right now y/n is up stairs and she just got her hair done so she just feel like she just slayin, slayin ." I said laughing again .

"But babygirl lookin good today, y'all already know what I'm sayin she lookin all good so make sure y'all like the video and subscribe to the channel , press that notification bell man , lets get straight to this video" I said "ya dig you know what I'm sayin let's go" I said holding up the gang sign 🤟🏽 then covering the camera (not them other gang signs 🤦🏽‍♀️😭) .

I set up the camera where she can't see it and I got straight into the prank . I opened the fridge and just looked inside and then looked at the camera dancing . I closed the fridge and kept dancing . I heard y/n coming down the stairs so I just acted like I spilled something and was cleaning it.

"Whatchu doing bae" y/n said as she walked down the last step . I looked up "hm" I said actin like I didn't hear her "whatchu doing" she said again coming into the kitchen "cleaning up" I said "whatchu eating" she asked "I was eating some cherrys" I said and stopped cleaning . "Snack , snack, snack, snack , snack, snack , snack , snack , snack , snack" she said dancing and walking into the pantry. I just stared at her cus she's so weird.

"I'm really hungry" I said opening the fridge "me too , that cereal you had earlier was good tho" she said "yea I know" I said "but Imma go fix me a bowl just in case you decide to go out and eat somewhere, imma be a ugly fat motha fucker" she said "omg" I said stretching "you think I been eating enough, you think I'm cute" she asked me "nope" I said walking in the pantry referring to her being cute but obviously I was joking around.

"You think I'm beautiful" she asked me "huh bae, you think I'm beautiful" she asked me again while she stood in the door way of the pantry and sitting on the island posing. "Um , maybe" I said still in the pantry . "You like my hair" she said putting her head back and swinging her hair a lil as she got off of the island. I walked out the pantry and then she just started twerking on me with that fat ass.

"Twerk twerk twerk twerk" she said and repeated it again still twerking on me. I just stood there and did nothin as she was just twerking me and then I just humped her as she was twerking on me . She looked back "why you look like dat" she said chuckling because I was making faces while jumping her "hm" I said still eating my cherry from before. "Why you lookin like that" she said again lifting up my arm and putting it around her shoulders . "Cus I can" I said "gimme a kiss bae" she said and I gave her some kisses on her lips and on her cheek . She let go of my arm and then hugged me from behind .

"Bro what is you doing" I said pushing her off me lightly . "What" she said semi-yelling and started smiling and put her arms around my neck. I took her arms off from around my neck and walked away from her but not too far . She then started putting her hands around my neck again and tried lifting herself up for me to hold her but I didn't let her . "I look cute" she said "what you wanna eat" I asked her "what do you wanna eat" she asked me "food" I said "what type of food" she said smiling and walking closer to me "what type of food do you wanna eat" I asked her instead .

She started putting her arms around my neck again . "Y/n move" I said pushing her away a little . "Whattt" she said semi-yelling but laughing a little . "What" I said . "Why you acting like that" she said "I'm not acting like nothing I'm just sayin what you wanna eat" I said "I told you what imma eat" she said . "Would you eat Taco Bell , would you eat Taco Bell" she sang while pushing me against the wall lightly and dancing on me while I just stood there .

"All day everyday" she said still singing while dancing up and down on me. She was kind of sitting on the floor but not really . "Oh shit lift me up bae I'm stuck" she said laughing and I just stared at her and then she lifted herself up. "Why you ain't lift me up , what's the matter witchu" she said as she finally stood up.

"Nothin wrong with me I'm just chillin. Your hair look nice" I said "thank you" she said "it looks great , it looks fine, it looks pretty" I said "are you ready" she said dancing while walking towards me then I started walking backwards. "What is you doing" I said "what , what is wrong witchu" she said and stopped dancing.

"Usually you be playing with me" she said as she started dancing again . "Ion feel like playing, I'm hungry I want some food" I said as she was dancing in front of me now. "Well then let's go get something to eat" she said "or you want me to fix you some noodles" she added . "Ion want no noodles" I said "well watchu want " she said caressing my face. "Food" I said leaning against the counter.

"You could have what ever you like" she said singing "yeah , ya bitch got a fat ass" she sang while twerking . "Bae you is so stupid" I said as she stopped twerking and laughed . "Come on bae watchu want, Why you keep looking in here" she said referring to be looking in the pantry .

She started making kissy noises "gimme kiss" she said "gimme kissy" she said as she was tryna give me a kiss but I kept turning the other way. "Gimme a kiss, it's a good luck kiss come on jabez" she said still trying to give me a kiss. "No ion want no kiss" I said still looking the other way.

"Ion want no kiss" I said. She gave me a kiss on my neck. "I got a nail appointment tomorrow" she said "and you got a haircut appointment tomorrow" she said as she was pushing me up against the wall and putting her arms on each side of my head.

"Y/n come on ion want a kiss" I said chuckling as she was all up against me.
"Why you don't want a kiss" she said pouting . "Cus I don't want to, we kiss too much I'm tired of kissing you" I said as she was trying to kiss me again . "Any other time you wanna kiss me" she said still trying . "Lemme see there's something on yo lip , lemme see" she said looking at my lips as I was trying to stop her from kissing me.

"No no no no lemme see" she said and then she got close to my lips and tried kissing me but failed because I moved her away . "Get off , move" I said "come on bae why you actin like that" she said whining. "Moveee" I said pushing her away form me gently. "Ion want a kiss" I said still gently pushing her away. "Baee why you keep acting like that, why you act like you got an attitude" she said still whining. "Ion got no attitude" I said "nah cus you got like you got an attitude" she said "ion got no attitude I just wanna talk business with you" I said sitting o the kitchen island.

"Ok what's the business" she said drinking water. "The business is what we finna do today" I asked her "well we gotta take pictures , than we gotta go to a doctors appointment" she said . "What about after the doctors appointment" I asked her "we come back here , that's it" she said "oh" I said "I got it all handled out" she said "I got it all planned out" she said caressing my face for the 100th time already.

I took her hands off my face. "What's the matter witchu" she said in a high pitched voice than tried to kiss me. "Nothin" I said . She tried to kiss me again but I turned my face so she would end up kissing my cheek. "Bruh move" I said laughing . "I just don't want a kiss" I said pushing her stomach lightly . "Don't be pushing my stomach" she said and tried kissing me again. "Bae stop pushing me" she said as I kept on pushing her away.

"If you was my best friend , I would want you around all the time" she sang wrapping her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Boy I wanna make you mine" she sang twerking while we were still hugging. She tried kissing me again as she unwrapped her arms from around my waist. "Don't" I said as she was still trying to kiss me and I just gently pushed her away. "Stop pushing me away" she said whining.

I grabbed her face pretending I was gonna kiss her but when I was leaning in I moved the other way "sike" I said "ooouuuu" I said laughing. "Bae stop pushing me away" she said "I don't wanna kiss , I really don't wanna kiss, I don't feel like kissing you" I said to her "why not" she asked pouting "because we kiss too much" I said "no, we don't kiss too much" she said .

"We do kiss too much" I said "ok where did this come from for real" she asked me "I just don't wanna kiss you bae" I said . She started checking if her breath smelt. "Yo breath don't stank" I said trying to hold in my laugh. "Alright gimme a kiss then" she said holding my face in her hands but I grabbed them and took them off my face. "Ion wanna kiss" I said laughing . "If my breath don't stank gimme a kiss" she said "ion wanna kiss" I said throwing my head back laughing again .

"I dont want to kiss, I'm tired of kissing you that's the point" I said . She started checking if her breath smelt again. "You always kissing me , ion want to kiss you" I said pushing her away. "Alright alright" she said I kept pushing her away and then she decided to be dramatic stumbling back when I didn't even push her hard and then she fell into my arms and put the back of her hand on her forehead "whew" she said.

I started laughing "oh I'm like Snow White baby , I think I need you to give me a kiss so I can wake up" she said laying in my arms. I just made a kissy noise. "No bae you gotta give me a kiss right here" she said trying to force my neck down. "Y/n I don't wanna kiss you" I said "Bae you gotta gimme a kiss , I'm Snow White I'm gon pass out" she said getting up from my lap. "You have to it's a part of the story" she said. I got down from the island. "Wow you would rather me die and not give me a kiss" she said .

"I'm tired of kissing you" I said "Bae you would rather me die" she said "I'm tired of kissing you" I repeated as she put her arm around my shoulder. "Why you tired of kissing me , why you acting like that" she said whining . "Cus you always wanna kiss like , like let my lips breath" I said "who you been kissing , why you so tired of kissing" she asked . "There you go with this who I'm kissing just cus a nigga tired of kissing" I said as she was trying to kiss me again .

"Why you so tired of kissing" she said "cus we always kissing" I said "I haven't seen you all morning jabez what is you talking about" she said "y/n in the one who brought you to get your hair done today" I said "I know that jabez but that was a couple hours , like 4 or 3 hours" she said "I gave you a kiss when we got there , oh no matter of fact I gave you a kiss gene we woke up" I said "you ain't give me a kiss when we woke up so just give me a kiss to make that one up" she said.

"Nooo" I said "no i don't want to" I added . "Why you acting like that" she semi-yelled . "Why you act so aggravated all the time" she asked "cus I'm tired of kissing you" I said "ok so then when I get tired of giving you kisses and cookies and Cheerios and everything , don't be coming to me with that shit cus then I'm finna be like 'I'm tired' " she said "I won't" I said "no , why you acting like that" she asked me again .

"Cus you want a kiss like come on now yo lips don't get tired" I asked her as I was about to touch her lips. "No gimme a kiss jabez , like why you keep playin" she said . "This all you muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah" I said making kissy noises . "That's all you" I said again. "Just gimme one more then" she said "no you not finna get one more" I said . "Bruh , what you not finna do is give me all these kisses" I said.

"Give me one more then" she said still trying to kiss me. "No nigga you like a bully" I said to her . "Alright Alright I'm not gon kiss you on the lips but lemme just show you this trick aight" she said "no ion wanna see no trick" I said "lemme show you come on bae" she said trying to grab a hold of my arms . "Lemme show you , lemme show you the trick I learned" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Get yo ass back, Get yo ass back" I said trying to push her away. "Lemme show you" she said again "noooo" I said laughing "lemme show you" she said semi-yelling while laughing "stop pushing my face away" she said "you know you want me" she said laughing "Bae" I said trying to push her back. You know you want me, you know you want me" she repeated "Alright y/n" I said putting my hand on her face .

"You know you want some of this" she said . I finally pushed her off of me "bae" she said pouting "I'm hungry bruh" I said going into the pantry. "Come on let's go get something to eat then" she said walking in too. She tried kissing me again as we walked out of the pantry . "Go get ya purse" I said "no why you acting like that , just give me one kiss and then I'll go get my purse" she said .

I pushed her a lul on her chest. "No , now you not allowed to touch my body no more since you don't wanna kiss me" she said. I grabbed her arms. "No don't touch me, I'm getting my purse since you wanna act like the grinch" she said walking away and going up the stairs.

I grabbed the camera and went upstairs. She came out the room with her purse and her keys. "No don't try to vlog" she said once she saw the camera . "No tell everybody how you just didn't wanna kiss me , and you just acting real selfish" she said going down the stairs. "Bro how the hell am I acting selfish just cus ion wanna give you a kiss" I said following her down the stairs with the camera.

"I'm not finna be faking no vlog and allat" she said finally reaching the bottom of the stairs. "This ain't a vlog this is a prank" I said "let's go come on you the one who was saying you was hungry" she said yelling from downstairs as I stood at the top of the stairs with the camera . "This is a prank" I said "you was just talking about 'oh ion wanna kiss you, I'm tired of kissing you blah blah blah' " she said walking to the front door . "This is a prank tho, you doing allat but this is just a prank" I said facing the camera on me while I walked down the stairs .

"Ion know what yo problem is with yo attitude but make sure y'all like this video , subscribe and turn on that notification bell to be notified when ever we post" i said . Y/n just sat on the couch. "Bae don't be mad or sad" I said to her sitting next her while putting the camera on both of us . "Can I finally get a kiss now" she asked . "Yes bae you can" I said giving her a kiss. She got all happy when I gave her the kiss she's been wanting. "Thank you hubby" she said smiling . I just laughed and ended the video .

Word count: 3041

Sorry for any mistakes 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...