๐”๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ท ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฐ ๐Ÿคค

By beatahoe123

๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™…๐™–๐™—๐™š๐™ฏ๐Ÿคฉ. ๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š... More

Cheating prank
Requestsโ€ผ๏ธ
Booty rub
I dont wanna kiss you prank on girlfriend
Ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hours prank

Scandalous Outfit prank

1.3K 24 30
By beatahoe123

Y/n pov

"Hey yall it's ya favorite bitch y/n here back wit another YouTube video and as you can see jabez isn't wit me right now so you already know wtf bout to go on" I said " prank time on jabez😭" I added "so today we are prankin jabez wit the scandalous outfit prank." I said "And I'm finna be wearing this outfit right here *shows the outfit to the camera*
Outfit:

"So before I even picked up the camera I told jabez that I was finna go out wit my friends but I'm not really goin out wit my friends it was just so he wouldn't think I was jus wearing this outfit for fun and right now he's downstairs in the backyard making a YouTube video for the 4k1k YouTube channel wit don,tommy,and Dre.I only decided to do this prank today because it's just perfect timing like I got enough time to get this whole thing to work out.But right now I'm kinda wasting the time I have by talking too much so imma just get wit it already" I said turning the camera off.

After like 30 min I finally got dressed into the outfit and set up the camera to get ready for the prank.

"So I set up the camera and right now I'm whispering because jabez is downstairs in the living room and I'm bouta tell him to come upstairs so he can help me pick out my shoes.And I already did my makeup and everything so all I need is my shoes." I said

*5 min later*

"So I just texted jabez and told him to come upstairs to help me pick out my shoes and he should be up here any minute now" I said "he's coming right now" I mouthed to the camera.
I ran away from the camera so that I wouldn't get caught.
"Why do you need help lookin for shoes" jabez asked me walking in the room on his phone.He hasn't looked up from his phone yet so he didn't see what I was wearin. "Because I'm goin out wit my friends remember" I said lookin at him waitin for him to get off of his damn phone. "Oh yea I forgot" he said finally lookin up at me "I didn't see him look up at me because I was lookin at myself in the mirror.I finally looked at him after I was done lookin at how thick I was in the mirror and he was jus starin at me like I was stupid. "Why you lookin at me like that" I said laughing a little.

"Nigga where the fuck you think you goin wit that shit on" he asked me wit a mug on his face. "I told you I'm finna go out wit my friends" I said trying not to laugh at how serious he was. "Why that fit out of everythin you got in yo closet" he said "cus bae dis cute as hell fuck you mean" I said lookin at myself in the mirror once again. "It is But yo titties bout to fall out,like they really hangin out" he said trying to fix my top. "Bae stop" I said moving his hands. "No you ain't going no where wit that shit on fuck I look like" he said gettin mad. "Jay why you gettin mad for bruh it's not dat serious" I said sittin down on the bed.

He walked to the bed and stood next to it "this is screamin I'm single right here" he said pointin to my fit. "Ion really tell you what to wear but dis is not it" he said shakin his head. "Why cus I look sexy in it" I said jokin around. "No because you're half naked" he said. "Everybody knows who I am,everybody knows that I'm wit you" I said "Y/n I'm not worried abt that cus i know niggas know what's mine and mine only but you showing too much and then niggas most likely gon think we broke up or some shit" he said "Like why you even dressin like that for ya friends you don't even dress like that for me the fuck" he added "don't say that babe because I don't have to dress for you" I said.

"No what I'm sayin is wouldn't you rather dress like that for me" he said sittin down on a chair by the desk we had in our room. "it's like a girls night I wanna look- ugh I mean like I understand what you sayin but like I've been working so much around the house and I wanna have fun for one day at least" I said gettin up from the bed and standin in front of him lookin at myself in the mirror for the 100th time.

"You act like I don't work hard around the house either,like do you see me goin out lookin half naked,no" he said lookin at me "nah throw the whole fit away ma" he added "what 😐" I said turning around and mugging him. "ion like it" he said "since when do you tell me what to wear" I said "I'm not tryna tell you what to wear but it's like you naked rn" he said "I'm not naked" I said "you act like it's showing my crotch area and my nipples like calm ya self mane" I added "it's not a good outfit,where you think you goin" he said "to the club wit my friends" I said "you look like you bouta do a whole music video or some shit" he said "like if you ain't finna do a music video i don't know what you doin. Because I know damn well I ain't finna let you walk out of the house like that" he said.

"I feel like you just don't want me to look sexy or sum" I said "baby i love the sexy and I don't got no problem wit you dressin sexy" he said "this is sexy" I said "ion think this is sexy like...like I said before this is screamin I'm single rn" he said "so that's what this is abt I'm dressin like I'm single" I said "this is screamin I'm single right here" he said repeating himself "you wanna be single" he asked me "no I don't wanna be single" I said sittin back down on the bed.

"That's what it looks like" he said laughin "it deadass looks like you want to be single right now" he added "you ok?" He asked me touchin my forehead to check if I have a fever or sum. "Bae stop" I said laughin.He Just laughed. "Oh my gosh I'm hot right now I don't wanna be dealin wit this shit right now" he said "you hot because I look hot in this outfit right" I said.He walked over to the closet and I got up and followed him. "No I'm hot because it's hot in here" he said "babe you can't be tellin me ion look sexy in this right now" I said puttin my hands around his waist hugging him. "Babe stop" he said tryna push me off of him.He walked over to the desk chair and sat down and I sat down on his lap with my butt facing his stomach but also on his dick and than he sighed but smiled at the same time.

I looked back at him "ok it's fine you can stay in here wit that outfit" he said "stay in here ?! Babe!" I said gettin off of his lap "my friends bouta look cute wit they outfit,they prolly got some skin showin too and they boyfriends prolly won't care" I added "I guarantee if I call they boyfriends right now and they girlfriends was wearin the same shit you wearin right now they would say the same shit I'm sayin" he said "it's not even that I'm like tryna say it's bad it's jus like where you think you goin" he added "jay!" I said.

"I thought y'all was doin a whole bunch of girls stuff" he said "yea but it's like night time right now so she said there was like this club and damn I haven't been to the club in so long" I said whining "ok then I'm pullin up" he said gettin up going to the closet and gettin his jacket. "You could pull up" I said like it was a good idea "I feel like you should put on a hoodie or sum shit" he said takin out a gray hoodie from the closet "bae I'm not puttin on no hoodie because then its finna ruin the whole point of the outfit" I said "put it on" he said "noooo" I said

"Put it on" he said "nooo bae" I said "put it onnnnn" he said draggin the n. " no bruh" I said "it's supposed to give off a sexy vibe" I added "bae put it on,this my hoodie tho so don't get no lipstick on it" he said rolling the hoodie up ready to put it on me "well then I shouldn't wear it then if you don't want me to get no lipstick on it" I said pushing the hoodie away from me "then wear this robe" he said grabbing the robe out of the closet "I'm not wearin no robe!!" I said.

He was puttin it on me and I decided to just give in just because I was gonna end the prank in a minute. So I put the robe on. "And you can wear the belt to go wit it" he said "bae nooo stoppp" I said draggin the p "you can wear this and then we can go" he said "bae are you serious" I said lookin up at him "jay I look like a fuckin bible character tf" I said lookin at myself in the mirror wit the robe on "it actually looks very stylish" he said "you still get to wear the outfit you wanna wear, but it's just under the robe this time" he added

"Babe I'm not wearin this" I said "It look good come on" he said sittin down on the desk chair. "No I'm sayin I'm not wearin this to go out wit my friends, like I'm not even goin out wit my friends in general" I said "it's just a prank" I said takin off my robe then walkin over to him and straddling him. "You know I wouldn't wear this to go out wit my friends lmfaoaooa" I said laughin "gimme kiss" I said to him "you got some burgundy lip stick on" he said but still gave me a kiss anyway "did you like miss yo lips on purpose too or no" he said talkin bout my lipstick "no I was tryna rush for the prank because I thought you was comin upstairs" I said gettin off his lap to get the camera. "Did I get you good babe" I said puttin the camera on his face while I stood in front of him. "Would you consider this a fail-" he said but I cut him off. "it's not a fail I got you" I said sittin on his lap again "because all I wanted was yo reaction so it kinda was like an experiment" I said to him with the camera facing both of us "anyways y'all we finna end the video right here make sure you like, comment, share, and subscribe" I said "yea and I hope y'all enjoyed this prank" I said "byeee we love y'all so much" I added

This was so longgg but at least I updated :) I haven't updated in months bro 💀. I'm sorry but here's an update for y'all hope y'all liked it if you did pls comment and vote.

Word count:1987

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...