Best Romance Novels

By simplyrahma

*cover done by @logina_s* The title is self-explanatory. More

Tyler's Gem
Different
Wolf
My Bad Boy Persona
When the Bad Boy says: I love you
Lifeguard
Hating the Player
Because of him
My lovely
The Loner and Her
Fragile
Smooth Sailing
The Boy I Admired From Afar
Paper Hearts
Paper Hearts
Latent
Every Little Thing
The Girl With The Headscarf
The Hoodie Girl
The Library Agreement
Billionairess
Dear Bailey
Arabian Nights
Kissing Is The Easy Part
Another Wave of You

Charming in Handcuffs

300 6 0
By simplyrahma

#1 in next

Author is Jenleighna

Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest.

*****

They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet can remember. You'd think being neighbors, they would have been friends by now. Not the case. They've been sworn enemies since Jack dumped sand down her shirt in the 1st Grade. Juliet Sanders lives next door to Jack McKinnon, the boy in house arrest for being the prime suspect in a murder investigation. That's only because his father paid off the judge, of course, or he'd be behind bars until the trial. The McKinnon family stays in the spotlight. Jack's mom is a famous author, his dad a movie producer. Juliet watches Jack. Whether if he's going for a swim or walking laps around the house at 3 in the morning. Something always piqued her curiosity.

It takes Juliet getting locked out of her house to finally face the mysterious boy next door. And he's definitely not rainbows and butterflies. Juliet's curiosity may just get her into trouble.

*completed*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 591 13
Hamida was an ordinary girl trying to fit in, into the world entirely. after the death of her father, she and her mother moved in to stay with her Un...
2.4K 183 9
Months after civilization falls, Brian, Shauna, and Gavin travel together to safety. Across the wasteland, Brian finds something that makes him quest...
6.2K 55 10
Now more than ever, no one can deny that a well written love story, is sometimes, all our hearts need on a weekend or week day to relieve stress and...
187K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad