It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.8

20.9K 643 348
By JemiaYoung

Aaliyah

"Can you just take the damn picture"I yelled to von "no cause I don't know who you think you is"he mugged me and I rolled my eyes.

"Bet I will get somebody else to take the picture"I snatched my phone and I started to walk up to this boy. He saw me coming and smirked he cute but he not my von.

I soon as I reached him I was snatched back by my hair "why you do that"I yelled looking back at von "don't play with me Aaliyah give me the damn phone"he snatched my phone out my hand and I smirked.

Him so jealous...I like it

He mushed my face and I slapped his arm "stop you gone mess my lashes up"I said and he mugged me "what I tell you about putting yo hands on me"he said and I shrugged my shoulders "not shit".

I went to the pink wall and sat down and posed "I'm ready bae"I said sweetly "your a demon in disguise"he said and I flipped him off.

He told me to pose and I did. We where just in our own world we was outside the club cause I wanted to take pictures at the last minute.

Everybody else was inside partying. "You cute or whatever"he said and I blushed "thanks my nigga tell me everyday"I said and he chuckled "you crazy girl".

He handed me the phone and I looked at the pictures you did good bae.

"I try, I try"he said and I chuckled "you so fine"I said hugging him and he hold my waist while we walked back into the club.

"Y'all so cute"I turned around and saw the same girl that I fought at the last party we had went to "we know"I said with a attitude.

She mugged me and turned and smiled at von "hey von"she said and he mugged her "I don't even know you"he said and I chuckled.

"What's so funny"she said and I waved her off "girl it's my birthday I'm not about to fight you"I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

Von pushed me to our section and I waved the girl bye "see you another time"I smiled and von shook his head "you crazy".

"What took y'all so long"jayla said and I rolled my eyes "we ran into a weird hoe"I said and she laughed "you have anger issues"maj said and I shrugged my shoulders.

We was chilling smoking and drinking,I knew all this alcohol was gone come back on me but I didn't care cause it was my fucking birthday.

I was sitting in von lap and bitches was pressed mugging me and some more. Since mother fuckers keep looking at me I gave them something to look at.

I leaned back on von and pecked his lips a few times "if you gone give me a kiss give me a real one"he grabbed me by my neck and started tonguing me down.

He pulled back and smirked at me when I just had a shook face "I want to fuck"I said to him and he chuckled "you not ready for me yet"I pouted and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

In my mind I'm always this horny but I can control it when I'm sober but when I drunk that shit fly right out the window "you always trying to fuck a nigga"he said and smiled.

"You just so fine how could I not"I said and he blushed "ooo look I got you blushing"I said moving his hand.

"Y'all in the club boo'd up and shit"Xander said and we both flipped him off "leave us alone"I said and cuddle up next to von some more.

My song the take by Tory laze started playing and I looked at Jayla and she smirked at me cause she know I'm about act a fool.

I started grinding on von "woah what you doing"he said holding my waist trying to control me, but there was no stoping me.
When the course started playing I sung it to him.

"It ain't my first time,but,baby boy ,let's get it in,yeah" I was now facing him "bump and grind,already know" he but his lip looking at me "I want to take you down again, hit that rewind button"I sung in his ear while grinding on him.

"You need to chill out"he said in my ear holding me down on his lap, I felt his dick on hard and I smirked "I promise not to give it to nobody babe,and promise you want give it to nobody babe, and promise when you promise keep them promises"I kept singing to him.

"Just nasty"I heard Xander say and I laughed kissing von "mmm you promise baby"I asked him and he nodded his head grinning hard as fuck.

I love that I got that effect on him make me feel special "I'm ready to go home"I i said in his ear and he tapped my thigh telling me to get up "come on"he handed me my purse and grabbed me by my waist.

"Where y'all going"maj said and we ignored them and continued to walk to von hellcat "you so fine bae"I grabbed his chin when we got into his car.

"That's all you babygirl"I blushed rubbing his waves. Ooo I just want to drown you in this pussy. "You freaky as fuck"he said to me and I smiled innocently.

"Only for you daddy"I took my seat belt off and kissed his cheek then his neck "what is you doing"he said and I kissed his lips.

I started unbuttoned his jeans "yo liyah chill ma"I ignored him and took him out of his pants and boy when I tell you this nigga was big this nigga was big.

I was staring to second guess this whole thing bug them I remember my mama ain't raised no bitch so I got to sucking my dick.

I licked the tip circling my tongue around it "fuck"von was trying to focus on the road "you like it daddy"he pushed my head down and I started to gag "Ugh fuck"I came back up and spit on it.

I stroked his dick with my hand while still sucking on the remaining of it "I want you to cum for me daddy"I said playing with his balls.

He had a weird facial expression and then he came in my mouth, I swallowed his kids and came up off his dick with a pop noise "mmm"he looked down at me breathing hard when we got to a red light.

"I'm never letting you go"he said bending down and giving me a kiss. Thank god he wasn't a prissy nigga that didn't want to kiss you after you suck their dick.

We pulled up outside of somebody house, I looked confused "who house is this"I asked him "mines duh"I got out the car following him.

He cut the lights on and I was stunned "this is nice you stay here by yourself"he nodded his head and lead me to his room.

He picked me up and pushed me to the wall,he started kissing on me and taking my clothes off "what was all that shit was talking about the whole day"he said and I smiled cause I was loving all of this rough shit.

He took my bra off with ease and he started sucking on one of my nipples while playing with the other one "mmm baby"I took his shirt off when he sat up.

He pushed me on the bed and I took my panties off "wet for me already"he said taking his pants off while I played with myself "come fuck me"see this is where the liquor came in.

He walked up to the bed and pulled me down by my legs to the edge of the bed "you want me inside of you"he asked me sliding his tip up and down my slit.

"Ooo yes daddy please"I asked him and he slid inside of me slowly. He was so big my ass felt like a virgin all over again "mmm take some out"I said when he kept going I tired to push him out.

He slapped my hand away "you taking this dick fuck you mean"he slid in and out of me and that made me lose my mind "go deeper"I moaned out wanting more.

He started giving me long deep strokes "mmmm just like that"I said in short breathes "who pussy is this"he asked
Me and I smirked "mines"I said and he slammed into me "who shit is this"he asked me again and I was about to say mines again but he started drilling into me "yours daddy it's yours".

He kept fucking me hard and I was about to cum "ahhhhh I can't hold it"I said cumin all over his dick, my pussy started making that macaroni and cheese noise.

"Arch that back"he said flipping me over smacking my ass "ahh"I screamed out in pleasure "you gone be a good girl for daddy"he asked me and I nodded my head.

He slid into me and I swear y'all it felt so much different from when he did the last time "I need you to talk to me liyah"he started fucking me from the back "yes von"I said and he smacked my ass.

I started fucking him back cause I wanted more "mmm you like that daddy"I said when I heard him groan.

He started to hit my spot and I fell over "get back up here"he pulled me back up and I fixed my arch "eh-un-fuck"he kept hitting it and I was about to cum "I'm cuminnn" I said "hold that shit"he pulled out of me and laid down pulling me on top of him.

I slid down on his dick and this shit hurted but at the same time felt so good. He guided me for a minute then he slapped my ass "ride my shit"he said and I got on my feet and put my hand on his chest.

I started riding his dick and I felt his dick twitch in side of me "I'm bout to nut"I kept going cause this shit felt to good "get up liyah"he said and as soon as I got off of him he nutted and it landed on my ass. me and him was out of breath.

"Don-don't do that shit again"he said and I smiled and climbed on top him "I can't promise you that daddy"I kissed his lips and he kissed me back.

He grabbed me by the neck squeezing it "you better not let any other nigga touch my shit"he said holding my pussy with his other hand.

I squirmed "I promise baby"I said pecking his lips again with his hand still around my throat "you want to go another round"I asked him and he smirked "I thought you would've never asked"he said and I laughed.

We fucked all night, now that we have fucked I am emotionally and physically attached to this nigga. I pray that he don't ever try to fuck on me cause lord knows I'm going to kill him and that bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌
166K 4.1K 46
JUST READ THE STORY YOU WONT REGRET IT
381K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .