𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐈; flipped

By everest051607

❁ུ۪۪ ━ 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐢 (𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽) a sequel to the novel by wendelin van draanen -this is very... More

𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗜
𝗢𝗡𝗘; 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌
𝗧𝗪𝗢; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘; 𝗅𝖺𝖻 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗉
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘; 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝗦𝗜𝗫; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐𝗌
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡; 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘; 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝗧𝗘𝗡; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡; 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗅
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌' 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝗂𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡; 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

1.4K 36 16
By everest051607

Yes, this is the end.

I'm truly sorry if you wanted this story to be longer. But it is a simple love story, and to overcomplicate it feels wrong.

I wanted to thank the people who brought me this far.

First, for my friend aaaneleh_, who is the original reason I began writing this. She read the book just after I did and agreed that it needed a better ending.

Second, to my very first reader who I didn't know, crismiaffeerreer for commenting on many of my chapters. Your support made me realize that people were really reading and enjoying my story.

Third, Rainbowcatbutt for the kind and encouraging comments. Your words made me want to write more.

Last but not least, I must thank everyone who read this novella. Without you, there is no purpose in writing, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. Extra appreciation to all who voted and commented as well.

Before you go, if you wouldn't mind commenting a short review of this story, it would mean a lot to me. What did you like? What could I have done better?

Thank you again for finishing this story, and farewell. I hope it impacted you for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 8.2K 200
𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚑𝚖𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚄 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟹𝟼𝟻𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 Please check the second book for the rest of the days update.
53.4K 2.7K 61
|Second Book| ||First Book: Forever My......|| Newly wedded to their soulmates Xayvion and Bryce are trying to learn the in and outs to a happy marri...
28.1K 713 64
spoiler: my brain is still not working <3 The Aftermath of the car crash, isn't pretty. 19 months ago, Bryce Hall lost his daughter in a tragic ca...
4.8K 83 16
OMG its the sequel to my first book!! So at this point, Im updating when ever I want But also I dont know....