Beyond The Glass

By soppyhermit

โFirst love's leave imprints on the heart.โž When highschool sweethearts Elle and Brady meet ten years later o... More

character aesthetic + playlist
0 | t h e n
1 | n o w
2 | t h e n
3 | n o w
4 | t h e n
5 | n o w
6 | t h e n
7 | n o w

beyond the glass

6.9K 148 34
By soppyhermit

━━━━━━✘✘♡✘━━━━━━

"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end."

- benjamin disraeli

✘ love that's been lost
along the way.

✘the love you can't forget.✘

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

Only you can set my heart on fire.

Elle and Brady were the high-school sweethearts everyone was certain would last till the end. After unforseen circumstances - they split and meet ten years later on a train ride to Seattle.

Will they get off together or go their separate ways?

Hey there lovelies! Welcome to Beyond the Glass - a story in my many many drafts that I've finally got the courage to share.

This is a sorta short story - and will be told through both flashbacks and present encounters. Chapters will be shorter than usual and
Note that updates may not be as regular as TAOF is my main priority and I dont want to lose the flair for it.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK. It ain't cool and I will know if something's up.

Thank you for choosing to come along on another of my many and hopefully more journeys with me.

Love & Hugs
Imaan.♡

Start: 02 July 2020

Status : Ongoing

Copyright 2020 ©imaanwrites_
- all rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced , distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means , including photocopying , recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods , without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 411 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy ๐Ÿ’• don't be s...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
904K 58.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
907K 21.8K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...