A14 The Mistake {Newt x Reade...

By bagsybaggins

×one MISTAKE is all it takes× Sending a girl to a maze that was only ment to be filled with boys, W.I.C.K.E.D... More

1- The Beginning
2- More Trouble
3- The Visit
4- Emilia
5- Surrounded by a maze
6- Little Clips
7- Changing
9- Partners
10- One by one
11- Rules
12- The Fallen
13- The Lies
14- The Shadows Creeping
15- It's Okay. I'm Sorry. I Love You.
16- The Long Night
17- Remembering
18- The Wall's between Us
19- The New Playing Field
20- White Flower Crowns
Glader, Shanks, and Cranks!

8- Bloody blonde boy

6.8K 162 178
By bagsybaggins

{Your pov}

The siren rang, indicating that the box was coming up with supplies, and a new Greenie. Emmy was exited for the new addition to our strange family to arrive. We came up with the idea of a bonfire, to celebrate the new Greenie each month.

Minho was in charge of gathering the wood, and Emmy she gathered the sticks.

Alby, he was in charge of gathering the fruit and the meat for me to cook.

Me, I was in charge of cooking, and making sure that the Glade didn't fall apart.

And making sure the Greenie was okay, and to show the Greenie around.

I sigh and carefully take the pot off the fire, not wanting to burn the soup. I carefully layed it on the ground, and start walking towards the box. I feel a breeze sweep past and giggle as I see Emmy on top of Minho's shoulder, who was running towards the box.

Their laughter rang through the Glade, and I smiled looking at them.

"Can't believe it's been 2 months since I got here. Seemed like I was here the entire time." Alby said as he walked beside me.

I hum and nod.

"I've been here a while Albs. It wasn't as easy as it is now. Things were much different then." I say, before walking past him and reaching the box.

Emmy slides off of Minho's shoulders and he gently pushes her behind his legs. She peeks out behind his legs as me and Alby open the doors. I notice the body hidden in the corner, his dirty blond hair ruffled and slightly damp. His arms wrapped around his legs as he buried his face into his knees.

I glance at Ably and I carefully climbed down, not wanting to startle him.

"Hey there Greenie." I say as softly as I could.

His head shoots up and my breath falters as his brown eyes connect with my gray eyes.

I gulp and slowly approach him, raising my hands showing him that I come in piece. I smile slightly, and crouch down in front of him when he doesn't flinch away from me.

"My name's YN, can you tell me yours?" I ask.

His eyes widen, shocked, confused, worried, and scared are the emotions I read that crossed his face.

"Y-YN."

His voice was deeper than I thought, and smoother.

I slowly nod my head. "That's my name. You might not remember yours right now, but you will soon. It's normal for that to happen, we've been through it."

He glances up, looking at Minho and Alby. He looks back at me and I feel my heart break at his fearful expression.

"I-I remember your name. Your name, it keeps ringing through my bloody head, and it won't stop. Why do I remember your name?" He asks.

My eyes widen in shock and I glance up at Minho and Alby. They share a look of confusion, and I look back at the blond haired Greenie.

"I-I dunno. Maybe the ones who sent us here made a mistake, maybe that made you remember for a reason. But we'll find out, eventually. Now, let's get you out of the box. I've got a lot to show you Green Bean." I stated.

~Time Skip~

《Newt Pov》

"That's homestead, that's where we sleep. You'll start working on the jobs tomorrow, but today you get to meet everyone and get use to being here." YN said.

I snap out of my daze and nod as her gray eyes look into mine. I look away and feel my bloody cheeks heat up.

'She's beautiful.' I think in my mind.

"Alright. I think it's time for you to meet everyone. Follow me." She says.

I trail after her, nor wanting to get left behind. I notice two figures piling up sticks and wood. The darker skinned one turns around and taps the other ones shoulder. He crosses his arms and looks at me and then at YN.

"Newt, meet Alby and Minho. Minho, Albs be nice to Newt." YN says.

Minho scoffs. "When have I never been nice?"

YN gives him and glare. "Remember that time you put beetle blades into the soup and Alby almost-"

"That was one time, and I said sorry!" He interrupted.

Alby looks at Minho and he sighs.

"Fine, I'll be nice I swear." Minho promises.

"Momma!" I hear a voice call.

YN smiles and I watch in shock as a little girl runs towards her. The little girl jumps into YN's arms, and is swung around slightly, before getting set on YN's hip.

"And this is Emilia, my daughter. Emmy, this is Newt. The newest addition to the Glader family." YN says looking at Emilia.

I stare at the girl in shock.

"They sent a bloody child up?!"

Emmy giggles and YN shakes her head. Minho and Alby chuckle.

"No, I was pregnant when I came up 4 years ago, nearly five. Alby' s been here for 2 months, Minho only 1 month. But they both asked me that when they came up too." YN explained.

Emmy stared at me with her brown doe eyes, as she rested her head against YN's neck. I smiled at her slightly and she grinned back.

"She's adorable." I whisper.

I blush and look down when they laugh. "Thank you, I have to agree she is an adorable little duckling."

"Quack." Emmy says before breaking out into giggles.

"Momma, can we stawt the bonfiwe?" Emmy asks.

YN nods and Minho and Alby smirk.

"I guess we can. Boys, go get the fire started." YN says.

~Mini Time Skip~

We all sat down around the fire, Emmy resting on YN.

Minho and me were sitting next each other, we had gotten along well, and now we're friends. But we were tired, so we sat in silence, listening to the sound of the fire crackling.

"Momma, sing a song. Please." Emmy asked.

YN smiles and nodded, brushing her daughter's hair as Emmy laied her head down in her lap.

▪Lost Boy- By: Ruth B.▪

There was a time,
Where I was alone.
No where to go,
And no place to call home.
My only friend was the
man in the moon.
And even some times he would
Go away too.

Then one night as I close my eyes.
I saw a shadow flying high.
He came to me with the
sweetest smile.
Told me he wanted to
talk for a while.

He said, Peter Pan
That's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never
be lonely.
And ever since that day.

I am a Lost Boy,
From Neverland.
Usually hanging out with
Peter Pan.
And when we're bored
We play in the woods.
Always on the run from
Captain Hook.

Run run Lost Boy.
They say to me.
Away from all of
Reality.
Neverland is home,
to Lost Boys like me.
And Lost Boys like me are free.

Neverland is home,
to Lost Boys like me.
And Lost Boys like me are free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 319 22
Subject A11, Otherwise known as a huge pain in the ass for W.I.C.K.E.D The Subject's name is (Y/n), She was sent into the Maze purely by accident but...
3.1K 181 26
I was the first girl. I'm the only girl in a glade full of guys. Thing is... I've been here, since the beginning. I was sent here with my, now, bes...
21.1K 733 36
"We are never getting out of here are we," I said to my best friend without the slightest bit of hope. "Come on, Teddy. Don't think like that," he s...
109K 5.5K 54
[REWRITE COMING SOON] A story where a boy with a mysterious and complicated past falls for the boy with a limp. [ newt x male oc x teresa] *** PART I...