BOOK OF SINS(ERITY) (BOTTOM M...

By gongjunimmie

Maknae Jin bottom one-shots that's only dedicated for open-minded people and everyone who loves bottom and ma... More

INTRODUCTION
DECEPTION PT.1 (JINMIN)
SMUT REQUESTS OPEN!
DECEPTION PT. 2 (JINMIN)
A/N THING ABOUT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
RUINED PT.1 (JINKOOK)
A/N
Trainee pt.1
PRISONER (JINKOOK)
HOW TO MELT HYUNGS' HEART PT. 1
HOW TO MELT HYUNGS' HEART PT. 2
WHY? (JINXALL)
2020 A/N
NEW STORY PLEASE READ!!
SPONSOR (JINXMC) PT. 1
RUINED PT. 2 (JINKOOK)
MUSIC OF OUR SOUL (JINMIN)
THE WAY YOU SMILE PT. 1
THE WAY YOU SMILE PT. 2
REQUESTS
PARENTING TIPS 101 (PART 1)

WAYS TO TEMPT A LOVER (YOONJIN)

4.6K 104 23
By gongjunimmie

SEOKJIN'S POV

Okay, so let me organize everything. My current situatuation was quite odd that it made me laugh. My face? It was beyond being just 'pretty'. My body? I could be a porn star if I want to. I'm Kim Seokjin! The most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning person in the world. I had everything that a man would go crazy for. It would take a second before a man would decide to flip me over and fuck me.

Only a man without balls would not have a hard on whenever I was around. But however, I was scared that that man 'without balls' was my own boyfriend, Min Yoongi. No matter what tactics I use, he never even dared to touch me. Was it because I'm too young? No! I don't care. He should not care about that also.

"Yoongi, are you going to work overtime again?"

"No, I think I'll finish early today."

"Is that so? Do you wanna have dinner with me tonight? It's been a long time since we last ate together."

"Dinner? To be honest, I don't wanna eat that much at night."

My boyfriend was not interested in food. He also didn't want to do things that a normal couple would do. And the thing that surprised me, he didn't even have any interest in porn. To be honest, I was scared. What if he really don't have balls?

But even if he was not interested in racy things, it didn't mean I'll just give up trying to get laid. I even tried many things just to get him in my bed. People said that it was impossible not to get laid when I wear oversized white shirt without underwear so I tried it, I also purposefully spilled some milk over my chin, and even the popsicle ice cream that I hate so much, I purposefully shoved that whole in my mouth and sucked on it in front of him.

The results? Nothing. When I wore oversized shirt without underwear, he searched for my pants and made me wear it. When I spilled milk over my chin, he looked at me as if I was the most pathetic thing in the world. And even when I ate the popsicle ice cream and made it look as if I could swallow the whole world, it didn't work.

Damn it! Anyways, no matter what I do, Yoongi's junior never showed any positive reaction towards me. It was that worse to the point that even the people who knew that we're dating doubted our relationship. It was a misunderstanding! If you just close your one eye and hypnotize yourself that we're a skinship-ful couple, we are perfect lovers.

Don't think that Yoongi's heart for me had already gone cold or he hated me. It was just because he was always brusque and a tsundere that's why. Right?

Okay, I'll just tell it to you guys. To be honest even I don't know. I don't know if Yoongi still loves me or not. It was not like we show to other people that we're a loving couple. We don't even hold hands. That was why I have no choice but to think negatively. If you look at it, it's been a while since we've been together so I really don't know anymore.

But, I don't care! I have no time to think about this things right now. Instead of thinking negatively, I think I should think of ways to tempt him to fuck me.

"Jinnie, don't you think you're being more busy than me these days?"

"Hyung... wait... what did you say again?" I was too busy on his phone to hear what Yoongi just said.

"...Did something happen?"

"N-No, I was just busy chatting someone."
"Chatting someone? Who? Is that a man?"

"What? Oh, yes. It's a man."

" Who was that man that it keeps you too busy?"

"Nothing. We're just talking about random things."

"What random things? Tell me."

"It was really just random things! You don't have to know." I sweated from my temples.

"Really? Just random things, huh?"

"Just random things, really."

It made me really nervous when I talked to Yoongi. But now, when I looked at my phone I felt relieved. Finally! I got what I wanted. So, the thing that I got was pills. You know why? You know the pills that could make men in sex? Yes, something like Viagra. To be specific, aphrodisiac. They said that all the sites that sell those in our country are fake so I looked at a foreign site. But still, you'll never know if it was safe in the body or not so I contacted Jimin and asked him if he could get me one. He was asking so many questions that's why I could not even look at Yoongi when he was speaking. I should be careful not to be caught by Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung, do you have time later at night?"

"Later? Well, I don't have that much work."

"Really?" I smiled with hidden meaning. "Can you go home early tonight? It's weekend tomorrow.'

"What's the connection between tomorrow being weekend and going home early?"

"Aye, there's something like that! So please go home early tonight, Mr. Lover. I'll cook delicious food and wait for you later."

You'll don't know if I don't tell you, but I've dated Yoongi for a long time and I can read his face in detail. But this is a secret... Did you know that he really liked me doing aegyo even if he pretended that he don't? He tried not to laugh, but his mouth was slightly raised. You might think that Yoon-gi don't make any facial expression when I do cute things, but I think that's the reaction he did because he I was too cute that his heart stops. I just wanna tell you all how happy I am. You envy us, don't you? But well, life won't always be fair. Yoonjin is a super couple!

Anyways, as soon as Yoongi left the house, I started thinking about what to cook this dinner. The drug wasn't transparent that's why if I mix it with white food it'll be too obvious. My cooking would always be delicious so I just need to think of a dish for my perfect crime. After a while of thinking, I decided that I'll cook Braised Spicy Chicken. Yes, that's perfect and I'll add cheese too so that it won't be too obvious.

I went out to grocery store to buy ingredients for Braised Spicy Chicken but as I was searching for ingredients, one thing caught my eye. It's the eels. I stood there for too long as if I'm having staring contest with the eel. I already have the drug, is it okay to feed that also to Yoongi? (P/S: Eels are known to strengthen men's sexual desire. Thank me later.)

After thinking deeply whether I should buy it or not, I decided to just 'innocently' try the medicine first if it works then I'll buy eels later. After looking at the time, I realized that when I cook at right now, it'd be timed perfectly with Yoongi's arrival so I quickly went home, washed the chicken, cook it, and lastly I poured a huge amount of aphrodisiac in the meal to make sure that Yoongi could never escape.

After I finished everything I needed to do, I looked at my phone to see if Yoongi contacted me and to my glee, he texted me that he was on the way home. Before Yoongi arrived, I pretty myself up a little bit and put a little cologne and lip gloss to prepare for what was about to happen later. A prepared person could get things faster. But I don't know if I want to finish faster later at bed.

Ding. Dong.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung! You arrived earlier than I expected~"

"My Jinnie wanted me to come earlier so I got my work done early today. I should listen to my Jinnie well."

"Hehe, you're hungry right? Let's eat first. I made a delicious meal for you."

"What did you cook?"

"Braised Spicy Chicken! It turn out well. Let's eat."

To be honest, I'm already nervous by now. Yoongi's reflexes are fast and he's smart. He won't chew it and spit it out, won't he? I was really nervous but I was relieved when I saw him eat the whole thing deliciously. As I was watching Yoongi eat, I can't help but to smile because it's been a long time since we last sit together at this dining table and watched him eat my food.

"Yoongi hyung, Was it good?"

"It was so delicious, Jinnie! Your cooking skills never failed to amaze me."

"Of course. I should make it extra delicious if it's for my boyfriend."

"But, it's been a while since we last ate together right?"

"Yeah, you're always busy and come home late these days that's why..."

I figured out that Yoongi also felt happy spending time with me like this after a long time and he felt guilty for coming home late these days. Maybe that's why he looked more affectionate today. But, Jimin said it would take ten minutes before the aphrodisiac takes effect but more than ten minutes already passed after he finished the food.

"But, Yoongi hyung. Do you feel alright?"

"Me? Why?"

"N-Nothing, I just thought that you have not been sleeping well these days and you look tired."

"Well, yesterday was like that but today I strangely feel energized for some reason."

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes... But was that too shocking?"

"No, it's not but..."

So we talked for another ten minutes, twenty minutes. They said that after fifteen minutes most men can't endure the excitement but why is Yoongi not reacting? I really felt so sad. They said it was a lotto for men but Yoongi was not reacting so I started to doubt the drug. I felt suspicious so I tried one spoon of the soup. Just one spoon.

But still, I never knew when will the aphrodisiac will take effect so I sat beside Yoongi as he watched some shows on television. After five minutes, I started feeling the heat rising from my stomach. I felt hot and I started feeling aroused. I just ate one spoon and I felt like this, how about Yoongi who ate the rest? I looked at Yoongi and he was watching the show silently. It felt weird so I called him.

"Y-Yoongi...hyung."

"U-ughh, Jinnie... J-Jinnie, what did you do?"

"O-Oh? Yoongi hyung... Y-you too." I could see sweats on his whole face. Yoongi's face started to redden. "Nothing, I just..."

"I get it so get away from me right now."

"What?"

"Go to the nearest sauna or something. Just, get away from me."

I started doubting what I heard. I thought I heard him wrong so I asked him again but he said I should go out. Yoongi looked angry so I thought that if I leave right now, our relationship might end just like that so I remained. But then I realized that the situation was so absurd and everything felt unfair. To be honest, the one who made all this mess was Yoongi. He's always too brusque for a boyfriend and also don't usually show affection that's why he did this.

"No! I won't leave. Why would I leave when this is our house. Are you breaking up with me?"

"J-Jinnie... What are you talking about? Why... ughh... Why would I break up with you?"

"You said I should leave!"

"That... I feel like I could not control myself that's why..."

"Then don't control yourself! You don't need to control yourself!"

"Jinnie... Make sure you don't regret those words later."

Just until then, I didn't know what Yoongi was talking about. I just felt so hot and I felt really sad and angry about the situation but then, Yoongi grabbed my wrist and shoved me to our bedroom.

End.

(+) It's too much of a cliffhanger to end. And maybe you perverts want to here our story more.

I really thought that Yoongi was only pretending to look strong because of his rough words and brusque actions. I never imagined that he was this strong. Yoongi never really enjoyed eating that much and he always looked tired that's why I thought he was weak. But when he threw me towards the bed with his one hand and flipped me. My suspections are proven wrong.

"What... Yoongi hyung. Wait."

"You started this so don't you dare say anything else."

The Yoongi that was in front of my eyes wasn't the Yoongi that I used to know. The Yoongi that always looked uninterested in everything and always looked lethargic was now gone. My clothes that was harder to remove than I thought so Yoongi ripped it off me and started kissing my neck. "Ahh..." I moaned. I felt more sensitive because I consumed Aphrodisiac even if it was just one spoon.

"Lift your legs." Yoongi commanded but I felt the heat wave hit my body.

"Y-Yoongi hyung... Yoongi hyung..."

"Don't rush, Jin. It's also hard for me to remove all this."

Yoongi also removed his clothes and peeled of my pants. Now, both of us are panting because of the arousal brought to us by each other and also the aphrodisiac. I made all of this to happen but I felt like I should not do it again in the future. It felt so painful.

"Y-yoongi hyung... To be honest, I put aphrodisiac in the meal earlier."

"Ahh... Jinnie, why are you so racy? I should've eaten you right away even when you're not of age."

"Y-yeah. If you fucked me already then I would have not done this."

"Did you prepare all of this, Jinnie?"

"...That..."

"Now that I think about all of it, you're really racy."

"S-Stop it and just put it in!"

Yoongi started entering the head and I felt an immense amount of pain. It was as if someone was tearing me apart.

"Ahh--Jinnie, just endure it a little bit."

"I felt like I'm dying, hyung." I tried to contain my tears but they just automatically formed in my eyes.

"It was your fault, Jinnie. You should endure it." I felt guilty but it really hurts.

"I-It hurts! Take it out, take it out!" But before I could scream more, he slammed all of his member into me and tried to find my sweet spot. I moaned when he finally found it and I could hear him chuckle and moan as he ram his hips into me.

Maybe it was because we were driven by the medicine, Yoongi cummed inside me earlier than expected. It felt weird to feel the liquid dripping slowly like honey out of me but I was too tired to care so i just plopped in the bed, prepared to sleep.

That was until Yoongi hugged me and felt his dick poking again in my hole. I felt bewildered by his actions. Wasn't it over? Why was Yoongi's member getting huge again? As if he heard my mind, Yoongi answered.

"Because you fed me that thing, we should do all the positions I know until the drug wears off, Jinnie."

I'm doomed.

-END-

A/N: I DON'T PROMOTE THE USE OF APHRODISIAC! I'M KIND AND INNOCENT(?) YEAHH JUST KNOW THAT! ALSO I'LL UPDATE FREQUENTLY JUST KNOW THAT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 793 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
11.2K 291 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
177 3 10
This is a story of love In which there will be happiness, sadness, pain, peace, mistakes and regrets Anyway, this is love, everything is fair in it ...