๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ| Dr. Stone...

By amariseclipse

(Senku Ishigami x Reader) Anamnesis noun | The remembering of things from a supposed previous existence. More

Author's Note
Author's Note III
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ 1: ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๐–‰๐–Š๐–š๐–
๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–Ž๐–˜
๐––๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–—๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–“๐––
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–•๐–™
๐–๐–š๐–Ž๐–™
๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜๏ผŽ ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–
๐–”๐–“๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐–‰๐–”๐–š๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐––๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ÿ๐–Š

๐–š๐–“

2.5K 121 29
By amariseclipse

╭─────────────────╮
𝓦𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶

╰─────────────────╯

Always.

You happily skipped through the packed hallways, searching for a familiar white brush-like hair that spikes up with light green tips and red eyes - he was a "lady killer" in your vision, implying that he has a handsome visage.

Your eyes scanned the crowd, in hopes of finding him. It wasn't a secret and everyone was completely aware of the feelings you harboured for the president of the science club - Ishigami, Senku.

Why? It was obvious that your affection was directed towards him and dauntlessly proclaiming how he's the only that can make your heart skip a beat. And Senku, he knows it - he's fully aware of the silly crush you have.

"Senkuuu, I'm hereeee "

The said man released a deep breath once he heard his name being called. It was outside the laboratory - he already had a person in mind who would visit him at such hour and his members were the same.

It became your daily routine to visit the science club to help him with his inventions without him asking you to.

Senku was already acquainted with your behaviour, thus he has no intentions of entering a relationship nor did once envisaged love within the span of his lifetime living in this world.

"Science is the only truth in this world," as what he would always say. He was too occupied quenching his thirst for knowledge, anything that involves science. He doesn't have time to immerse himself in trivial matter such as "romance".

Because for him, love is just a chemical reaction. Humans are social animals and require love to thrive - to be happy in a society; but it is not necessary to survive. You tend to become foolish and indecisive where you abandon your intellectuality due to emotions.

Even though, Senku hasn't experienced of what it's like to be in love - he knew how the biology of love affects humans. He witnessed it with his own eyes with the people around him.

Needless to say, the scientific basis of love is often sensationalised. Generally speaking, love can make you do all things that you haven't done before - changing you in a good or bad way, it honestly depends on their choice.

Never did Senku let his emotions cloud his sound judgement nor hinder his critical reasoning; a highly logical individual that disregards emotions.

You confessed your profound love for him at such young age, he doesn't know what he should say to you as romance never once drifted to his mind - it was his first time receiving a confession; more importantly, both of you were in primary school, not old enough to understand the concept of love but he does.

So, being a logical individual. Senku thought of an accountable reason to not accept your confession in way that he won't break your heart. By telling you that it's just a mere infatuation and it will gradually diminish as time pass by.

"So, what are you doing right now lady kil-?"

"I am not a murderer." he interjected.

Despite being constantly rejected, the feeling you had conceived towards the young scientist never wavered and you were known for your obdurate determination.

His acquired notions of you getting rid of your emotions was just an assumption since it was a contradiction of the hypothesis he concluded.

You openly display your affection to him even if he's making it obvious about the fact that he isn't interested in love - it was just a serious impediment to scientific progress.

Although, you are difficult to handle and is absolutely a pain in the ass.

Senku wasn't complaining with you hanging around him. Also, he thinks of you nothing more than an assistant that can help him with his monstrous experiments and inventions. You weren't gifted with intelligence unlike Senku.

"What do you want (Y/N)?" he spoke nonchalantly, not removing attention from the test tubes on his table. You sauntered towards him - admiring his passion for science as well as taking a glimpse of his face.

"I just want to tell you something important. I want you to be the first one to know!" You clasped your hands in excitement that you were trying to contain as much as possible.

You successfully caught his attention but you didn't let his uninterested expression get to you. Setting his gaze upon your physique, his forehead wrinkled while his eyebrows raised - indicating the confusion on his face.

"I'm joining the science club!" You threw your hands up in air, expressing how happy you are. Senku's face turned into a mortified look before pinching the bridge of his nose. "This can't get any worse."

"Oh come on, It's not that bad" Feigning hurt from Senku's reaction, you can only just pout and ignore the urges that's threatening to ruin your smile.

His facial expression became undesirable upon hearing your statement.

"What do you mean it's not that bad? It's horrible! How can I focus on the experiment when I have to deal with you? I have no time for it."

His gaze softens gradually and releasing a sigh from his lips. "Just don't cause any trouble. What happened to your archery that you decided to pester me?" She knew he was just joking, but who was she to complain?

His bluntness came crashing down like a boulder, destroying your hopes. However, you remembered that this is Senku - straight-forward, confident.

It's already in his nature to be frank and use his reasons to go against you every single time. You weren't gifted with intelligence unlike Senku, you knew that. It has always been like this, you had grown accustomed to his bumptious personality.

But even if you had grown accustomed to his outspoken and unpleasant words - you can't lie to yourself. It hurts you, his words hurt you.

Of course, you have feelings as you are human - it will offend you, considering that you've been helplessly leading yourself on with this silly crush for years now.

And you've been enduring the pain that Senku's giving you - ceaselessly disregarding your feelings off.

"See you soon Senku! Oh yeah, I told my coach that I won't be competing for a while!" Finally answering his question, you laughed happily and vivaciously waved your hands to say goodbye with a close-eyed smile.

Your bubbly personality was contagious, even some of his club members smiled.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)-san!" You giggled and gave two thumbs up at Senku's fellow member who bid his farewell.

"Whatever, just go do your thing. I'm busy." You looked back only to see Senku, already immersed at his new experiment, never wasting his time even just for a second.

You stepped outside, not wanting to disturb him anymore and you went along your way - smiling wistfully.

"Ah, I forgot to tell Senku about my last tournament today" you mumbled, aimlessly making your way towards the bus.

»»-----  -----««

You lied, you haven't told your coach yet.

"(Y/N), what do you mean that you won't be competing for a while?" Your coach asked you, wondering what's gotten into to you. Even your club members were trying to contain their tears that was threatening to fall.

"Senpai! Why?" A girl exclaimed with worry mixed in her voice, her lips were trembling. You sweat drop formed on your forehead.

"Did something happen?" Another inquired, questions began to pour down like heavy rain - wanting answers from you immediately. Instead, you gave them a small smile and told them not to worry.

"I'm just going to rest after this, don't worry!" Everybody breathed a sigh of relief but your coach wasn't having it. She knew something was up but decided not to press further until both of you were alone. It's true, you were going to rest - that was your initial plan.

You just didn't have heart to tell them you were planning on quitting. You want to explore something new.

"LET'S WIN THIS" You spread your arms widely enough, inviting everyone for a group hug.

Your warm smile was enough to move their hearts - you were just so pure and innocent. All of your club members loved you dearly as they began pinching both of the fluffy pillows nestling on your face.

"Ow, stop pinching meee" You whined as they laughed at your cute outburst, puffing your blushing cheeks.

They always pinch them just to get some reaction out of you, as much as they try to resist - your cheeks were just soft and smooth like a baby. One or two pinches wouldn't hurt right?

"Okay, settle down. We are almost at the stadium," the coach announced which caused them to calm down for a bit.

Yes, you started a commotion inside the school bus. All of you just couldn't wait to hug and congratulate each other for making through the nationals - with your help, of course.

"Good luck to all of us. We can do this!" Even though they already knew what the result would be, you remained humble despite being the best archer in Japan.

After all, you were the most formidable opponent in court.

»»-----  -----««

SENKU!

The man once again released a deep breath once he heard his name being called for the second time.

"What do you want now big oaf?" Not bothering to look at his friend while carefully stirring the chemical mixtures in the erlenmeyer flask.

"Your not gonna watch (Y/N)'s tournament today??" At the sudden mention of the girl's name caught his attention. His eyebrows were raised in confusion as to what tournament he was implying.

He decided to put down the object he was holding.

"What do you mean big oaf?" Taiju only looked at Senku with the usual smile he has on his face.

"Oh, (Y/N) didn't tell you? She told me about she's going to be in some tv or something" Taiju explained shortly, not having the slightest idea of Senku's dubious expression.

"I don't recall her informing me about this tournament," he murmured under his breath, Taiju widely grinned at him while he proceeded to drag Senku with him.

"What are you doing you big oaf!?" Taiju didn't listen to his friend's constant protest and Senku - he was clearly annoyed by the fact that he was forcibly taken from his precious laboratory.

Senku is below average in terms of physical ability - lacking physical strength to escape from Taiju's grip.

"Oh, where do you plan on taking me now big oaf - to space?" The sarcasm in his voice was evident but not for Taiju.

"I can't take you to space, I don't know how to build a spaceship like you!" he happily replied.

Senku just sighed, not wanting to bother anymore. He was 10 billion percent affirmative that Taiju dragged him towards an empty classroom - your classroom to be exact.

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh, we are waiting for Yuzuhira to join here with us!" The brunette settled his hand on his nape and meekly laughed while Senku was making another weird expression - another habit he developed aside from picking his ears with his pinky finger. He makes peculiar facial expressions.

"You've been in love with her for 5 years and you still haven't confessed." Shaking his head.

"What kind of an idiot are you?" Senku scoffed. Of course, Taiju knew Senku very well - he's not someone to beat around the bush.

"Then what about you Senku, why haven't you confessed already? He questioned innocently. For once, there is no scientific explanation for that.

"Huh?"

Note:

I decided to make a quick edit and add some more. I'm really sorry if you find grammatical errors along the way - I'm fixing them as much as I can since English is not really my first language. Forgive me 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 336 13
:altered from a true, natural, or normal state, shape or condition แด…ส€.sแด›แดษดแด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ [๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’‚๐’• ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐‘จ๐’“๐’„ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๏ฟฝ...
73.4K 3.2K 58
[Ishigami Senku ร— Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
9.7K 332 19
"Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. T...
1.1M 56.6K 112
[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never master..." he paused and looked at you. "You...