You're My Paradise

By dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

14.2K 402 100
By dopeassice

Your POV

"Y/n and Kylie are you ready to go?" Kris asked walking back into the room after talking to a family friend who worked in the hospital. 

"Yea just let me put Stormi in the car seat." Kylie said as I started to write lyrics down quicker on my note pad. "Y/n, put your daughter in her seat." Kylie handed me the small baby quickly taking the pen and notepad out of my hands. 

"Hey babygirl." I cheesed at my daughter while walking over to the car seat. Gently strapping her in she began to whimper lightly due to the missed contact. "It's ok baby," I rubbed my thumb over her soft cheeks to keep her from crying. "We just tryna take you home babygirl." 

Safely placing a blanket over the seat to protect Stormi from as much cold air as possible, I followed Kylie who was being pushed out in a wheel chair to the car outside. 

Making it to the cars without any commotion, I placed the car seat in the back and strapped it in securely, peaking in just to make sure my daughter was ok. Moving out of the way the nurses helped Kylie get into the backseat so she could sit with Stormi. 

Leaning into the car once again I placed a soft kiss on Kylie's lips. "I love you babe." I whispered softly against her lips as I felt her smile against me. 

"love you too." She brought a hand to my face kissing my lips again. "Ok guys, my granddaughter is in the car." Kris said making me pull away and close the car door. 

"Sorry bought that." I chuckled out to the elder woman. 

"Just remember Y/n, no sex for 3 weeks." She said making my mouth open into an "O" shape. "Uhh... Yeah.. I know," I scratched the back of my neck and looked down at the ground from awkwardness. "Are you meeting us at our house?" I asked walking to the driver's side trying to leave and change the subject. 

"No, I'll be there later though. I have to work on some Kylie Cosmetics things." She responded making me nod and get into to the driver's seat quickly. 

"Everything good?" Kylie asked chuckling at how fast I got into the car. "Yeah, your mom just funny ass hell" I laughed, resting my head on the steering wheel. 

Collecting myself, I started up the car and began the drive home.

 After about twenty to thirty minutes I finally turned into the drive way seeing cars already awaiting our arrival. Pulling into the garage both Kylie and I hopped out of the car excitedly grabbing Stormi and taking her into the house.  

"Go open the door for them babe, I'm going to fix a bottle real quick." Kylie said taking Stormi out of the car seat before heading to the kitchen. Nodding my head, I walked towards the front door hearing all of our family friends outside. 

Opening the door, Jordyn and Stassie rushed into the house pushing me out of the way. "Yea I'm doing fine, how are you." I joked at the girls who were already in the living room with Kylie. 

"They don't give a fuck about you right now." Emaza laughed at the disbelief on my face. 

"Yea they just wanna see my God daughter." Saiyr joined in getting a glare from Emaza. 

"Stop playin' Saiyr you know I'm the God mom," Emaza said glaring at he older sister. "Right Y/n?" She now turned to me, wiping the smile off of my face quickly. 

"Don't put me in this man." I closed the door after letting more of Kylie's family in. 

"What you mean, it's your daughter." Saiyr said sassily as I walked away from them towards the living room laughing at their behavior.

"She is literally the cutest baby I've ever seen." Jordyn said as she cradled my daughter in her arms. 

"Thats cause she looks like Kylie." I said sitting down next to the youngest Jenner, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. 

 "You stay flirting Y/n." Saiyr shook her head. 

"Damn give me a break Saiyr," I laughed at the older girl. "I'm showing love to my baby momma." I finished pulling Kylie into my side making her laugh. 

"That's right hype me up baby don't trip off the haters." Kylie joined in as Saiyr rolled her eyes jokingly. 

Pulling out my phone I responded to most of the text messages congratulating Kylie and I on the birth of our daughter, also planing a play date with Cardi B's unborn daughter.

Continuing to scroll through the messages app a text from an unknown number caught my eye. 

Unknown Number: Hey Y/nn, it's your sister... Congrats on the birth of your daughter. 

Unknown Number: Kinda sad I had to learn that I was going to be an auntie from mom, but it's whatever

Unknown Number: Call me whenever you're ready to talk. Love you 💘💘

Feeling Kylie lean deeper into my body I closed my phone as she asking 'who I was texting' 

"Cardi and my sister." I said trying to brush off the situation quickly. 

"What did your sister want?" She asked as we started our own mini conversation, as everyone was still admiring our daughter in Jordyn's arms. 

"She was just saying how she was disappointed that she didn't know I was having a kid and that she wants to talk," I shrugged softly. "Hopefully this passes over tho." I sighed out, leaning more into the couch. 

"I feel like you should talk to her," Kylie grabbed my hand. "You're in a new chapter of life and getting close with your sister again could be good for you. But do whatever you want I'll support you either way." She placed a soft kiss on my cheek as I shook my head in agreement. 

"I'll think about it." I said as I started to hear small cries from my daughter. 

Standing up, I walked over to Jordyn gently picking up Stormi then made my way back to my seat next to Kylie. 

"She's gonna be a mamas girl, I can tell already." Kylie rolled her eyes as Stormi's whimpers quieted down in the security of my arms. 

"That's a good thing." I responded to Kylie as I looked down at Stormi, who was blinking slowly. 

"FaceTime my mom for me real quick." I told Kylie as she swiftly grabbed my phone off of my lap. Hearing the call pick up I shifted Stormi to settle into my right shoulder as I held my phone in my left hand. 

"Now you wanna call me huh." My mom said sassily as soon as we made I contact. "I wouldn't have to call you if you would've flew out when I told you too." I snarked back at her getting a shocked face in response. 

"Don't get smart with me Y/n Y/ln, because I will still pop that ass when I see you. I don't give a damn how old you are." She said to me making me hold my tongue this time.

 One thing I knew was to never go against a moms word... especially a black moms. 

"Anyway, show me my granddaughter," I flipped the camera and pointed it at Stormi who was still trying to fall asleep.

"Oh my god... Y/n she has your nose." She awed as I silently chuckled at how quickly her mood changed. 

"Yea... I can tell she is going to be Kylie's twin tho." I said flipping the screen back to my face. 

"Speaking of Kylie, put her on the phone." My mom said making me hand the phone over. 

Hearing my mom ask how she was doing, I completely zoned out. Ignoring all of the background conversations that were happening. 

After about 10 minuets, I stood up I told my mom goodbye and Kylie that I was about to put Stormi to bed before heading to the nursery. Gently putting Stormi in her crib, I sat down in the rocking chair letting out a deep sigh. 

"Stressed or tired?" 

"Both." I responded. 

"You want some time alone?" Stassie asked leaning against the door. 

"Nah, you can come in." I said as the blonde nodded and moved to the couch across from me.  

"So how does it feel being a real 'daddy' now?" Stassie asked lowkey catching me off guard. 

"I've always been daddy, don't get that twisted," I joked making the blonde laugh, probably a little harder than what it should have been though. 

"But it's crazy ass hell honestly, growing up I didn't really want kids." I said truthfully. "And if I did have a kid I wanted a boy, so I feel like Stormi finna make me hella soft." I shook my head already knowing that I was going to spoil the shit out of my daughter. 

"Aye don't put the blame on Stormi you already soft." Stassie said making me raise my eyebrows. 

"That's all cap." I shook my head at the slightly older girl. 

"How you literally write music for simps." She said with a straight face. "Wow..." I sucked my teeth as she smirked know that she pressed a button. 

"Wow what?" Emaza asked entering the room making me direct my attention towards her. 

"This girl just called me a simp man." I said as Emaza looked at Stassie then at me. "Well, you are."

Why the fuck is everyone on my head. 

"I'm just playing Y/n don't cry." Emaza said making me roll my eyes at her. 

"Well on that note, I'm going to head out. Let me know if you ever need me to babysit." Stassie said walking over to the crib to see Stormi who was knocked out.  "And nice meeting you." She smiled at Emaza before fully walking out of the room.

 Watching the door close after Stassie, Emaza turned to me and said "She had you ass up in here giggling and shit." She wiggled her eyebrows

"Oh hell nah, you play too much bruh." I shook my head at the curly headed girl. 

"Yup that's why you love me tho," She stated as I rolled my eyes for what felt like the 100th time today. "But I just came up here to tell you that I'm out and that your mom said that she'll be here next week." She finished. 

"Aight, thanks Maz. I'll see you soon." 

 Leaning back in my chair I closed my eyes, finally getting time for some shut eye.

______

A/n 

Been hellas since I've written anything so I'm trying get back in the groove. 

But LMK what u wanna see in this book tho...

Not edited 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 108 13
Natasha Salvatore/Elena Gilbert/Rose Marie gxgxg
722K 13.9K 33
This is a GXG (g!p only) celebrity imagine book. The reader is the person that will be G!P through this book. You can request but it doesn't mean I w...
154K 2.3K 31
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [ WORKI...
45.5K 1K 16
I will write about celebrities (only girls) i will put an abriviation on their names but when it's someone new i will post their photo on the history...