Doki Doki Lesbian Club

By RainyPrime2468

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... More

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 2 - What?
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 9 - BAKA!
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 31 - The Race
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 45 - Epiphany
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 48 - Holding on
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 14 - Cupcakes

1.9K 53 188
By RainyPrime2468

WÂRNING: SWEARING

Natsuki moved away from Yuri, mentally whining in disappointment, really enjoying that hug. She turned off the egg timer and turned around to face Yuri again only to see the purple angel was still crying. Natsuki lightly wiped a few of the tears away with her soft little fingers, making Yuri blush. Yuri began to wiped away the rest of her tears.

"Are...are you okay..?" Asked Natsuki still not used to the whole being nice thing.

"Y-Yes much better, thank you Natsuki..." Smiled Yuri with pure happyness.

"W-What ever! Not that I really care or anything!!" Blushed Natsuki avoiding all eye contact and getting the cupcakes out of the oven. Yuri secretly rolled her eyes, chuckling at Natsukis antics.

Once Yuri was done rubbing her eyes, she had a clear view of those scrumptious golden brown cupcakes drowning the room in their sweet sweet scent. Needless to say, Yuri eyed them like her life depended on it. Natsuki noticed and smirked.

"Hey Yuri, wanna be my taste tester?" Asked Natsuki, her smirk widening as Yuri nodded her head multiple times.
Natsuki just giggled as she took and oven glove and gave the other to Yuri.

"It's fresh out of the oven, so use the glove to hold it." Smiled Natsuki as she handed Yuri a cupcake. Yuri blew on it a few times before taking a small bite. Yuri's eyes widened as soon as the cupcake entered her mouth, worrying Natsuki.

"Is it bad?" Asked Natsuki unable to keep eye contact, looking back at the rest of the cupcakes.

"No! No, it's just... It's just amazing Natsuki, like always..." Said Yuri taking a few more nibbles. Natsuki blushed like crazy at how cute Yuri looked when she ate and at the complimented.

"It's not like I wanted your opinion or anything!" Snapped Natsuki the tomato. Yuri didn't even listen to Natsuki, too busy enjoying her cupcake.

/~~~~~~~~~~~/Upstairs\~~~~~~~~~~~\

Monika and Sayori had made it up the stairs carrying all the equipment needed to make the panflips. Monika opened her bedroom door with her one free hand and moved aside so Sayori could go in first, which Sayori gladly did, wizing past her with a happy smile and humm. After Monika closed the door she sighed heavily when Sayori dumped everything she was carrying on the floor, and sat next to her mess on the floor like a three year old getting ready to draw with crayons. But it still was still an adorable sight, Monika felt a small tug on her heart at how adorable sayori was. Monika decided to give in and follow in Sayori's footsteps, sitting next to her on the floor.

"So what kind of things are we even gonna write on these things?" Asked Sayori shaping out the first panflips. Monika looked over to Sayori who was opposite with the intent of replying, but stopped dead in her tracks and started to blush. Sayori was lying on her belly with her legs swaying back and forth in the air and was almost in a cat pose, but that's not what made Monika blush. Sayori liked to keep the top buttons of her pajamas undone because she didn't like the feeling in her neck when they were done up, but Monika had a clear downward view of some of Sayori's cleavage. Monika was quick to avert her eyes though and regain her composure, making a humming noise so she sounded like she was thinking. Sayori looked up to see why Monika wasn't answering and was confused to see her blushing.

"Moni? Why are you blushing?" Innocently asked Sayori.

"Sorry, I just realized I'm probably going to have to make it public that we take in any kind of reading materials. Which includes...manga." Sighed Monika.

"Oh my god your right! Holy cow, will we also have to say fan fiction is allowed?!" Asked Sayori a little scared.

"We don't have to write it down, but if worse comes to worse and someone asks us, then yes...yes we will." Said Monika crossing her arms.

'Thank god! That was a good save! Good job me.' thought Monika mentally patting herself on the back.

Monika and Sayori continued to discuss ideas, going back and forth between designs and colours. It took them a few tries before they got a nice design they both liked and agreed on. Then Sayori realised something.

"Hey Monika, do you think Natsuki and Yuri are ok? I'm still not convinced they won't kill each other. I bet yesterday was a flook." Stated Sayori looking at Monika seriously.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Said Monika smirking to herself, because she had figured out long ago that Yuri and Natsuki both like each other. Or loved each other, hard to say.

"What makes you say that?" Asked Sayori raising a brow.

"I know something about them that neither one of them know about each other. If we leave them alone, I think they will realise it sooner or later. If they don't then they're just as oblivious as MC, no offence Sayori." Said Monika bluntly.

"None taken. But what do you mean?" Said Sayori biting the back of her pen a little puzzled.

"Oh, that they like each other of course." Calmly said Monika as if it was normal. Sayori's eyes widened and she dropped her pen.

"You sure?! They're always arguing!" Said Sayori knowing that Monika's words were always trustworthy.

"That means they bring out sides of each other no one else sees." Said Monika, her smirk growing.

"How long have you known?!" Asked Sayori shocked.

"I'll admit, I wasn't sure at first, but after watching them for the past year I have concluded that they like each other 100%." Said Monika pointing at the ceiling.

"If I didn't know you so well I'd think you were crazy..." Sighed Sayori.

"Buuuuut...?" Purred Monika extending the word.

"But, I do know you and I know for a fact you only ever make a bold statement when your 100% sure your right. Quote from you, oh mighty one!" Giggled Sayori as she bowed in front of Monika.

"No need to thank me oh mortal one. I know I'm amazing, I don't need you to tell me that." Smirked Monika, crossing her arms while keeping her chin up high.

"Geez Monika, can you at least try to be modest?" Said Sayori getting up and putting both hands on her hips, now sitting up right on her knees.

"No can do. Not in my programming I'm afraid." Giggled Monika as she shrugged.

"Who do I need to call to change that?" Asked Sayori in a joking tone.

"Team Salvato, but they're a bit busy right now so I wouldn't bother them." Said Monika.

"Team what now?" Asked Sayori tilting her head a little in confusion.

"Well to us they are technically god's, but to others just regular people." Said Monika shrugging.

"Yep. You've gone crazy." Announced Sayori now ignoring Monika and continuing with the panflips.

They continued to talk and work piecefuly until they were left in a comfortable silence, however the more time passed, the more Sayori wanted to check on Natsuki and Yuri. After Sayoriade eye contact with the brunette and used her best puppy eyes, Monika sighed and knew idsactlly what Sayori wanted. So Monika grabbed her hand and took Sayori calmly down the stairs.

After getting down the stairs they both saw Yuri wasn't at the table, meaning she was probably in the kitchen with Natsuki. When they reached the kitchen door that was slightly open, Monika and Sayori nod at each other signalling they both agreed on sneak attacking there friends. But once they peeked through the gap of the door, they both decided to retreat and leave them be. They saw Yuri helping Natsuki decorate the cupcakes and Natsuki was showing Yuri how to do it and for some reason, Yuri wasn't freaking out like she usually did whenever she did something wrong. They were both just talking and smiling and overall looking like they were having fun and were very happy.

"Oh no! I mixed the colours together again!" Said Yuri in distress trying to make a pocadot pattern on a cupcake, but failed.

"Hey it's fine Yuri, but you lucky you chose pinks and purple for the colours." Said Natsuki patting her friends back.

"Why is that?" Asked Yuri slightly puffing and huffing out of frustration.

"Well with pinks and purple you can just mix the two colours together in a big blob of icing and it will look fine." Smiled Natsuki putting both her hands on her hips.

"Is that so?" Said Yuri taking Natsukis advice and started to mix the two colours together, to erase the failed pattern.

"Yep. Pink and purple are the best couple and go well together." Said Natsuki before her oxygen was cut off at the sudden increase of heat to her head.
"I DIDN'T MEAN US!!!" Quickly exclaimed Natsuki, as red as a tomato, waving her hands around like a loonatic.

"I-I know!" Said Yuri not having thought that for a minute until Natsuki mentioned it, making Yuri also blush. After avoiding eye contact and being in a small silence, Natsuki decided to break it before the silence turned awkward.

"Also, you can never go wrong if you draw a smily face in the cupcake. Or any basic shapes like a heart, star and even a cloud or something." Said Natsuki, still not looking at Yuri.

"Thank you Natsuki! I think I'll do a star next if that's the case." Said Yuri smiling sweaty as she began to do the next cupcake. Natsuki turned around to look at her crush and blushed at the lovely smile she was wearing.

"So...what colour you making the star?" Asked Natsuki.

"Probably yellow." Said Yuri getting the container with the yellow icing.

"Hey! Leave enough for my smily faces!" Jokingly warned Natsuki with a toothy grin.

"Yes your majesty, queen of the yellow." Sarcastically said Yuri rolling her eyes. They both ended up giggling at the jokes.

/~~~~~~~~~~~/Upstairs\~~~~~~~~~~~\

When Monika and Sayori stealthily got back to Monika's room, instead of going back to work, Sayori belly flopped onto Monika's bed and baried her face in Monika's pillow, whimpering clearly upset. Monika sighed and chuckled after she closed the door and lied down next to Sayori on the bed, but Monika was on her back, her fingers intertwined on her chest as she smiled.

"You really wanted those cupcakes huh?" Said Monika patiently waiting for a response. Sayori just kicked her legs multiple times, still making those cute wining noises.

"Something else is bothering you isn't it? You know you can tell me." Calmly said Monika as she turned to her side to face Sayori, her head resting on her right hand as the other patted Sayori on her upper back.

Sayori then helled her self up on her elbows in a cat-like stretching pose, moving Monika's hand down to her lower back, making Monika blush before it disappeared.

"I know it's stupid but, me and...MC u-used to bake like that too whenever his mum would arrange a playdate with me..." Said Sayori smiling sadly. Monika could tell a cloud was forming, so she had to be quick and get Sayori's mind off MC.

"Remember the time we made pancakes and you somehow managed to set the kitchen on fire?" Said Monika smiling at the memory. Sayori snapped her head to look at Monika blushing madly.

"I didn't mean too! It was an accident!" Screamed Sayori very embarrassed.

"We had to use a fire extinguisher because of how bad it was." Said Monika giggling to herself.

"Stooooooop! It's too embarrassing!" Said Sayori berrying her face in to the pillow to hide her shame. But at least she was smiling now, and even laughing.

"You did the same with the cookies that other time, they were charcoal once we recovered them!" Laughed Monika.

"I'll never forget it. Your parents laughed like I didn't just almost burn your house down and my parents were soooo mad!" Said Sayori going deeper into the bed but laughing non the less.

"Yeah I remember, oh I just remembered the funniest thing! Remember when you lost you clothes at the swimming pool and you had to-" Monika was cut off by Sayori pouncing on her.

Sayori forcing Monika to go completely flat on her back while she straddled her. Sayori grabbed Monika's shoulders and violently shakes her back and forth onto the bed.

"I said stoooop!!!! It's to embarrassing! Just let me forgeeeet!" Said Sayori with a goofy smile on her face.

"Alright! Alright! I'll stop! I'll stop! Uncle! Uncle! Now stop shaking me i'm gonna throw up!" Said Monika giggling between words.

"Hmph. I guess I'll spare you today mortal. But beware my amazing skills at tickling for future duels!" Said Sayori now placing both hands on her hips proudly.

"Jeez Sayori, your sounding like Natsuki." Sighed Monika placing her hands on Sayoris hips.

Sayori giggled before she found herself staring at Monika only now realising something...

In all her embarrassing memories where she fucked up, Monika was always there. When she set fire to the kitchen, Monika was the one to get Sayori out of there with one hand and use the fire extinguisher with the other. Even at school when she majorly fucked up and managed to get into bad situations with violent people, Monika was the one who bailed her out. Every time she was down, even now, Monika was there to cheer her up. It made Sayori feel warm inside.

"Earth to Sayori? What's wrong? You look like Frodo when he looks at the writing in the ring." Said Monika waving her hand in front of Sayoris face. To Monika's surprise, Sayori flopped down giving her a tight hug.

"That's explains why your so precious!" Said Sayori making Monika blush at the sudden flirt.

"Watch out Sayori, if your not careful I'll make you go crazy for me." Said Monika returning the flirt as she hugged Sayori back just as tight.

"Thank you Monika..." Almost whispered Sayori.

"For what?" Asked Monika genuinely confused.

"For always making me feel better." Said Sayori.

"It's my pleasure Sayori. It might sound like a lie but seeing you genuinely happy, makes me that happy x10." Said Monika loosening her grip as Sayori did as well. Monika began to slowly rub soothing circles on Sayori's back.

"Why do you do it though? Why care so much about me?" Slowly said Sayori, clearly tired because of her small yawns.

'Because I love you Sayori.'
"Because I care about you so much Sayori...seeing you sad makes me sad, but seeing you being fake happy is even worse and makes my whole world come crashing down... I think you have a right to be honest about your emotions and true feelings, just like everyone else." Said Monika. She heared what she believed to be a thank you from Sayori, before her body went limp indicating she fell asleep.

"Dear god you're so cute, you could have at least gotten off me first Sayo." Said Monika lightly moving Sayori off of her onto the other side of the bed before tucking her in.

"Wow, she is not going to sleep at all tonight." Said Monika leaning down and kissing Sayori goodnight on the forhead, making Sayori subconsciously smile in her sleep. Monika decided to carry on doing the panflips while Sayori slept, but only did the design Sayori liked and agreed on.

[|||||||||[Down Stairs]|||||||||]

"Well that's all done." Said Natsuki putting the rest of the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Would you like some help cleaning up?" Asked Yuri.

"You've done enough, also how's your banner thing going?" Asked Natsuki starting the tap of warm water.

"Not good." Sighed Yuri truthfully.

"How come?" Said Natsuki begining to rince one of the dishes.

"I just don't know what to draw on it, well no that's not quite right...I know what I want to draw, but unfortunately I don't know how to draw them." Said Yuri looking down in shame.

"Well once I'm done here, I can come and help you if you want." Suggested Natsuki putting the bowl on the drying wrack.

"Really?" Asked Yuri now raising her head in hope.

"Yeah, but don't let it get to your head! I'm only doing it to repay you so I don't owe you anything!" Firmly growled Natsuki, growing a small blush. Once the cleaning was done, Natsuki and Yuri migrated to the living room where the once clean and tidy banquet table was, but now it had a long banner stretched across it with the rest of the space stuffed with paper, pens, pencils and other scrap booking tools.

"Holly shit that banner is huge." Said Natsuki looking at the banner, realising it was bigger then her.
"I'm surprised you were able to do so much!" Exclaimed Natsuki refering to all the outlines of the name of the club and a few neatly drawn books on each corner of the banner.
"So what do you want me to draw?" Asked Natsuki sitting down, grabbing a pencil and paper.

"I thought you were just going to colour in, do you know how to draw?" Asked Yuri. Natsuki scoffed.

"Please, I'm as good with a pencil as I am with a whisk." Smirked Natsuki spinning the pencil round and round with her fingers. Yuri and Natsuki then talked but slightly argued over what to draw and the colours, but luckily they were able to find some agreement.

||**********|Time skip|**********|

All the dokis were in front of the TV again eating their Chinese takeaway, which Monika bought this time, saving Natsuki some money.

"So how did everyone's tasks go?" Asked Monika skillfully using chopsticks.

"Me and Yuri finished with all the cupcakes. I was thinking of baking cookies tomorrow or something." Said Natsuki using a fork for her noodles.

"Indeed, we've almost finished the banner too. We'll just have to colour it in tomorrow." Said Yuri also using chopsticks.

"So~ you two were together all day~? Is that what your saying~?" Asked Sayori using a fork because the poor little baby didn't know how to use chopsticks. Natsuki choked.

"It's not like that! It wasn't for the whole day! Just for a few hours! That's all!" Instantly retaliated Natsuki. Yuri frantically nodded to what Natsuki said starting to feel embarrassed.

"Suuurrreeee~" Purred Monika before stuffing a delicious dumpling I'm her mouth.

"So you guys baked together?" Asked Sayori nibbling on a prawn cracker.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Said Natsuki drinking down some cokacola.

"Was it love baking or just regular baking?" Asked Sayori faking an innocent expression. Everyone choked. Monika choked out of laughter, while Yuri and Natsuki choked out of surprise and embarrassment.

"CAN YOU TWO PLEASE GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE  FUCKING GUTTER!?!! ME AND YURI HAVE NOT! AND I REPEAT! HAVE NOT! HAD! SEX!!!" Screamed Natsuki now regretting sitting next to Yuri because it made avoiding eye contact very hard.. Yuri was just in a haze remembering how her other half was fully intending too.

"But you wanted to right?" Asked Monika wiggling her eyebrows. Yuri and Natsuki blushed, hard. Because it's true they both thought about it.

Natsuki took in a deep breath before putting her stuff down on the table and tackling Monika. Natsuki violently shakes Monika non stop, regardless of the beging and didn't stop until sayori and Yuri had to forcefully pull them apart.

Monika got her revenge almost instantly, with a good old fashion tickle fight. In the end it was an all out war with pillows flying through the air, the girls chasing each other trying to not get tickled and food being spilled throughout the floor. Skip 30 minutes and they are all tiered and cleaning up. After cleaning they all went to there rooms again and Monika locked Natsuki and Yuri in their room again. Both of then just rolled their eyes at Monika.

Yuri went to the bathroom first this time, to change and clean up before going to bed. But when she got out she rushed to the bed seeing Natsuki sitting in the edge clenching her bruises with her whole face distorted in pain.

"Oh my god Natsuki what's wrong!?" Asked Yuri in a bit of a panic.

"Worn off...Pain killers..." Bairly said Natsuki since she was wincing in pain so much. Yuri heared enough and grabbed the painkillers as fast as she could.

"H-Here you go Natsuki!" Said Yuri handing her the box of pills and Natsuki grabbed it, ripped out the painkillers and swolloed the pills whole.

"W-Wait Natsuki! You need-" Yuri was cut off my Natsuki flopping back down on the bed, waving her hand dismissively at Yuri.

Unfortunately the painkillers took half an hour to take effect so Yuri was forced to watch in horror as Natsuki squirmed in unimaginable pain. Yuri gasped when she saw Natsuki was clawing at her stomach enough to make herself bleed. She quickly moved Natsuki's hands away from her stomach and hugged Natsuki tight enough so her hands couldn't slip back through to carry on clawing on her bruised skin. Natsuki hugged back just as tightly and was violently shaking in pain and accidentally started to claw Yuri's back instead of her stomach.

After who knows how long, Natsuki stopped shaking and her body went limp. Yuri pulled away, now being the one wincing in pain at her scratches and tucked her friend in bed. Yuri chuckled at the fact Natsuki was scratching just like a cat and she was wearing a cat themed pajama. Unfortunately because of Yuri's small fetish, she couldn't help but feel slightly turned on at the pain of her now fresh cuts, it didn't help they were made by Natsuki and Yuri couldn't stop the overwhelming guilt from taking any kind of pleasure from this situation. Yuri went to clean up and was stunned to find out Natsuki had cut through the back of her pajama.

"Holy shit Natsuki, you ow me new pajamas." Huffed Yuri before cleaning herself up.

But in her tired and half asleep state she took off her shirt and forgot to put another one on leaving her in her brae and went to bed. It must have been a couple hours by now, but no matter what Yuri did she couldn't get to sleep. She had already counted over 500 sheep. Her back was facing Natsuki and she was to affraid to turn or move because she didn't want to wake Natsuki up. Yuri's eyes shot open and she slightly shivered at the feeling of small gentle touches caresing her back, over her recent scratches. Then her breathing hitched when she heared a small whimper like sound.

"Yuri you awake?" Whispered Natsuki. Yuri didn't answer, mainly because she was scared, but she also wanted to see what Natsuki would do if she though Yuri was asleep. Yuri then felt Natsuki part her hair to one side.

"...I bet I did these too you...i'm sorry Yuri..." Very quietly whispered Natsuki, refering to the scratches. Yuri was surprised and feeling guilty because of the worried tone that laced Natsukis words, she was about to tell Natsuki she was awake but froze and shivered when Natsuki lightly kissed all the scratches on Yuri's back.

Yuri felt herself get hot and melt into the soft kisses. But it didn't stop there. Natsuki then glided her fingers lightly up and down Yuri's back a few times, carefully brushing Yuri's hair to the side as well.

"So soft..." Said Natsuki as quiet as a mouse before resting her head on Yuri's back and falling asleep. Yuri was going crazy and couldn't control her heart beat at the feeling of Natsuki's hot breath going on her sensative back and neck. Yuri actually fainted, that's how she got to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 725 25
Natsuki doesn't like anyone or anything. She doesn't let anyone get close to her. She only joined the literature club to stay away from home longer...
11.7K 182 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...
3K 83 11
Hey ddlc fans! ddlc might be old news I know, but I really love it and I thought I should make this. it contains: 4buse manipulation su1c1de su1c1dal...
55.4K 1.6K 41
Book Two in the Doki Doki My Heart series! This book is a prequel to the events that happen in Bittersweet and focuses almost solely on the relations...