Fighting my Pride

Por -Rockii

My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020 Mรกs

1
Chapter 2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter 7
Chapter #8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Btw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Announcement ๏ฟผ
Chapter 49

Chapter 45

6.8K 178 86
Por -Rockii

Thanksgiving day...

"Baby can you please get up and put these clothes on laylay." Nae said as tried to shake Quincy so he could wake up but he wouldn't budge. Everybody was coming over to there place for the holiday. Naveah sighed in frustration before she got on top of Quincy and started kissing all over his face to try to wake him up.

First she started off with a kiss on his cheek then he kissed the other. Then she started to kiss on his neck and that's when he planted his hands on her ass giving it a light squeeze. He tried to kiss her lips but she stopped him.

"Get up." She said hopping off of him patting his chest in the process.

"Fuck you mean, gimme a kiss." He said grabbing her arm stopping her from getting out the bed.

"Go brush your teeth, and get up." She said getting out of his grip. He sucked his teeth and grabbed her again this top making her fall on him and he grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"Okay now get up please and get laylay dressed while i get the stuff ready." Nae said getting up putting her slides on.

"What im putting on her ?" He asked as he got out the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

"The outfit is in the rocking chair, and don't forget to change her diaper !" Nae yelled as she headed out the room.

"Now why the fuck would i forget to change her diaper." Quincy mumbled to hisself.

Nae made sure that the house looked good and well decorated before starting on making food. Everybody was entitled to make a dish hers being Spaghetti and cheese and the turkey. So thats what she began to make.

"Wake up mamas." Quincy said as he picked up a sleeping Alayna. He got her clothes off the chair before going back to his room. He laid her on the bed where her eyes were now open and she was just smiling kicking her arms and legs.

"I gotta surprise fa ya mama but you can't tell her." He confessed as Alayna just smiled. He got her diapers and wipes so he could change her diaper.

"Now if you shi- did number two on yoself we gone have a problem baby girl." He said getting ready to take the diaper off of her. He sighed in relief when he realized she only pee'd. After changing her diaper he took his time and put her clothes on her before yelling for Nae.

"Bae !"

"Huh !" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Where her baby lotion at ?" He asked.

"Look in her room, hollon im finna come." She said as she placed the turkey in the oven. She ran up the stairs and went in Alayna's room. She looked around till she remembered where she put the lotion. She got the baby lotion and cocoa butter before heading back in the room.

"Here." She said as she entered the room and handed Quincy the stuff.

"Preciate ya." He said grabbing.

"Look at mama baby you look so pretty laylay." Nae coo'd looking down at her daughter. She placed a kiss on her cheek and smiled at her.

"Tell her get outcho face doda bug." He said and i raised my eyebrow.

"You just came up with that name ?" I asked.

"Yeah, na lemme go get dressed right quick." He said kissing my forehead going into his closet. I picked up laylay and headed downstairs.

"You hungry baby ?" I asked as if she was gone respond. I quickly fixed her a bottle with my free hand and shook it before placing a bib on her so she won't mess up her clothes then i started to feed her.

"Babyyy !" Quincy yelled out loud sounding like he was coming down the stairs.

"Check me out." He said coming into view. Boy fine ain't the word!! Like come on lets make another baby🤤.

"Look at you looking all daddyish." I cheesed going over toward him kissing his cheek. He sucked his teeth then grabbed my face and tongued me down. We broke apart once laylay stopped sucking on her bottle and started whining

"Ole cock blocking ass." I mumbled chuckling at her.

"Leave my baby alone, cause if sheon want me kissing you then im not." Quincy said snatching her out my hands causing me to suck my teeth.

"Nigga if i wanna kiss you gone give me one." I said mugging him.

"Not if my baby gone get upset." He said cheesing teasingly.

"Bet, ima find a nigga who like to be kissed on." I mumbled. I looked up once i felt something hit my head and then i seen a plastic cup hit the ground.

"I know you did not throw no cup at me." I said in disbelief.

" i did, now stop fucking playing with me." He said mugging me i just laughed and went to go check on the food.

"Bae we need to take family pictures !" I said as i glanced over looking up at Quincy holding laylay.

"When we supposed to be doing that shit" he asked walking over to the bar stool and sat down.

"I don't know i have to see because you know when my weeks ate up im going to go to back to school." I said refreshing his memory.

"Oh yeah i forgot about that shit." He said "how about you relax and ima set us up a li shoot." He said smirking. I looked at him to see if he was joking.

"And how you gone do that ?" I asked.

"Girl you act like i can't do shit." He said looking at me like i was crazy. I just laughed at his facial expression.

"Aight na." I said letting him do whatever it is he was gone do with this photoshoot.

"When everybody supposed to be coming over here ?" He asked as he took the now empty bottle from laylay and got her thing that he placed over his shoulder before turning her over to burp her.

"They should be here any minute now actually." I said looking at the time.

"The ones who bringing the food need to come on." I sighed.

"Real nigga shit, im hungry as a bitch bae." Quincy replied poking out his bottom lip pouting. Causing me to do the same.

"Awee the food gone get here." I assured as i kissed his bottom lip.

Once everybody arrived i put all the food on the table and organized it. Everybody was laughing and smiles but i hoped like hell when Black got here the tension with him and Jayda won't be as thick as it was the other day. But Jayda looked good actually but you could tell she wasn't her usual self.

"She getting big look at her holding up her own head." Mrs. Morgan said as Alayna sat in her lap looking up at her.

"Ole mean self." Jayda said mugging my baby.

"Not too much on her." I said mugging Jayda.

"Can't be mad cause my baby don't like you." Quincy told her which was not true my baby just wasn't as friendly as others. She'll only smile at me, her daddy, her grandma, and sometimes Lani. But aye she get it from her mama and her daddy.

"Im not worried bout her li mean ass." Jayda muttered before looking down in her phone. Almost everybody was here. Mrs. Morgan, Ka'liyah, Junior, Jayda, Melani, Kareem, and Quincy's side of his family. Black supposed to be on his way but i hope the energy stays like this for the rest of the day.

"You gone stop mugging my baby like you want smoke." Lani said playfully sizing up Jayda.

"Cause every time i got her she straight mugging like okay boo, I don't like you either.." Jayda said jokingly.

"She do like you she just not friendly." I corrected.

"Nah, your face just scared my baby, shit be scaring me half the time." Quincy joked and Kareem bust out laughing like that was actually funny.

"Don't be cussing round my baby." I said glaring over at Quincy.

"My B, but real talk tho." He said trying to provoke Jayda.

"Yo homeboy liked it." Jayda smirked.

"As he should the fuck." I chimed in mugging her. I knew she was playing but still that statement rubbed me the wrong way. They way she made it seem it was like Quincy was her nigga and he was dogging her so she brought up the homeboy line. But lemme chill because im probably doing too much.

"Now you know ian mean it like that." Jayda said looking at me like i was dumb.

"My bad, cool off me." I said mugging her.

"A nigga hungry what we waiting for ?" Kareem asked as he had Jayceon in his arms.

"Black." I said getting up to get stand in between Quincy legs as he say on the arm of the couch. He grabbed me by my waist pulling into him even more and rested hands on my waist as i placed my head on his chest and he rested his chin on my head.

"Where that boy at ?" Mrs. Morgan asked looking over at Black's mom.

"Ion know better bring his black ass on." She replied causing all of us to laugh. Everybody started to engage into their own conversations as Quincy started to kiss on my neck like they didn't have other people in here but to our luck nobody was paying attention to us.

"Baby, chill." I said leaning my neck over more to give him a better excess to it. He slowly moved his hands down to my but totally ignoring my statement.

"I love you girl." He mumbled against my neck.

"I love you more." I said picking his head up and pecked his lips.

"Man, wait till i get up in dem guys girls." He said cheesing all hard in my face squeezing my ass.

"Yall gone be working on baby number 2." Ka'liyah said causing us to turn our head toward her who was sitting on the floor next to a outlet in the corner. I just gave her a small smile and turned my head back toward Quincy.

"Mind ya bidness cuhs." He told her pulling me closer into him. I know im probably over doing by still being mad at Liyah but honestly i was over the situation when we were on the phone and she thought i broke up with Quincy. It was just how everything played out when she started referring to me as just the babymama or sat down and discussed my business with the Elena girl. She probably acted off of hurt but still that ain't no shit you do to somebody that you once looked at as a sister.

"Family a real nigha just arrived." I heard that aggu voice causing me to look toward the direction Black was standing in. But what caught me off guard was the girl that stood beside him who had their hands intertwined. I looked over at Jayda and hurt wouldn't even describe the look on her face.

"Oh shit." Quincy said laughing into my neck lowly to where only i could here. I hit him upside his head but he continued to laugh.

"Finally a nigga hungry been waiting on yo itchy ass all damn day." Melani said mugging Black.

"So whose the little lady ?" Black's mom asked looking over at the pretty caramel skinned girl with long curly bundles and pretty exotic mink eyelashes. Im not hater so ill be damned if i called her ugly. She looked fine as fuck but she wasn't my cousin PERIOD.

"Shit my bad, yall this BB, BB this the family." He said before going around one by one.

"That's da bro QD and his girl Nae, that Reem and his girl Lani, and that ugly girl back thea is Ka'liyah, that's Ma'dukes Mrs, Morgan and thats da real Ma'dukes, and that Quincy and Nae baby Alayna if sheon smile atchu don't get mad sheon like no damn body, and that's Liyah li friend boy, and thats Jayda, the rest of these mafucka's as really important that's why they asses all outside and the real ones inside." Black said pointing at all of us. The BB girl waved her hand and said hey shyly.

"Don't be cussing round my baby." Me and Quincy said at the same time.

"Shit my bad." He said causing me to pick something up and throw it at him as he caught it and laughed. We all waved and told BB hey and waddups except for Jayda as expected.

"Who is she to you, you told me who everybody else was to you except her silly." BB said all giggly pointing towards Jayda who just had her face buried in her phone.

"Oh Jayda, th- thats my dawg." Black said hesitantly.

"Oh shit." Quincy said louder than expected and everybody looked in our direction and i played it off like we was playing fighting or something.

"Shut yo stupid ass up." I told him in his ear but it made it worse when Kareem laughed at Quincy outburst. But Jayda just sucked her teeth and sighed as she stood up.

"Come take my picture fa me." She told as she began to walk out the house before i could give her an answer. I grabbed Lani hand and dragged her outside with me.
After taking Jayda pictures i had to take Lani's they were going ta take mines but im just going to post a selfie i took earlier.

"You okay ?" I asked Jayda concerned.

"Yeah, im fine it is what it is, she's pretty though." Jayda said going to post her picture.

"Your pretty too bitch." Melani said trying to boost up Jayda's confidence.

"Oh bitch i know im fine." Jayda corrected as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. I know she hurt but she got a good ass way of hiding it. Soon we started talking before going back inside with everybody else.

I took back the position i was in which was standing im between Quincy legs but this time i just faced the other way so my back was turned to him.

"Where my baby at ?" I asked scrunching my face noticing she was no longer in the room.

"She went to sleep, so i put her in her crib." Quincy said wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded my head before taking my phone out and getting on Instagram.

@jaydawayda

❤️5,349
@jaydawayda: happy thanksgiving😘
*comments disabled*

@melani

❤️43,672
@melani: drip 4 sale😉
*comments disabled*

@its.Naveah

❤️53,420
@its.Naveah: merry thanksgiving💕
*comments disabled*

"Yall ready to eat ?" I said as i locked my phone and slid it in my back pocket.

"Man what." Somebody exclaimed as every got up and headed toward the kitchen.

"Fat asses." Quincy mumbled as he grabbed my hand and we walked tot he kitchen.

"Yall better not touch nothing till we go around and say what we're thankful for."
Mrs. Morgan said watching everybody like a hawk. Some people sucked their teeth while others sighed.

"Really mama." Ka'liyah sighed.

"Yup, now you start." She said glaring at Ka'liyah daring her to tell her something.

"Im thankful for this food and my family." Ka'liyah said keeping it short.

"Im thankful for my babymama and my baby." Kareem said.

"Im thankful for my babies, my life, and my job and being able to provide for my family." Melani smiled. After her some of Quincy's other family went before passing it over to me.

"Im really thankful for Quincy, if it wasn't for him ill probably be in all the wrong places right now, im also thankful for my baby she really was a eye opener for me and calmed me down aaaa lotttt" i dragged out causing some people to laugh. "But im more than thankful for yall, yall really took me under yall wing can't nobody ever tell me yall ain't my blood. If this ain't family then I don't know what is." I concluded as people clapped and then it was Quincy's turn.

"Im thankful for my wife, and daughter most definitely. Im thankful that God let me provide for them and make sure they not gone ever want for nothing. Im also thankful for my mama, when i first met this lady I couldn't stand her cause she wasn't my birth giver but now can't nobody ever pay me to say that that lady standing right there ain't my mama." Quincy said pointing his finger at Mrs. Morgan. She shed about two tears causing everybody to fall into awe.

"I love you baby." She said fanning her eyes.

"I love you too ma." He said smiling at her, see things like this makes me miss my mama. I haven't even visited her since we buried her i just don't think im ready for that yet but I don't know i think i should go.

"Enough with allat mushy shit." Black said causing one of the elder ladies to smack him upside his head.

"Oh my bad, but yeah im thankful for my li family, mannn Quincy and Kareem its crazy we go way back, we started off as 7 back in middle school and now we the last 3 standing. Man i love yall niggas like yall my sons." He said causing them to suck they teeth why we laughed. "But for real if it wasn't for yall i would have been dead. Na li Nae im thankful for yo mean self too cause you really helped my boy calm down before we even knew you existed he was a li hothead but you put his head on straight and i thank you fa that. Li' Lani you go back with us too since Middle School but you was like da li princess shidd i gotta be thankful fa you you the reason a graduated but fa real im thankful for you too" he said just as we thought he was done he began thinking again.

"Dang boy." Ka'liyah said mugging cause he was taking way too long.

"Jayda... im thankful fa you too ma." He said and she just nodded her head at him before looking elsewhere.

"Okay next !" I said because honestly it had got awkward.

"Im thankful for my son" BB said shyly.

"Im thankful for all my children and when i say all im talking about Quincy, Ka'liyah, Black, Jayda, Nae, Melani, and Kareem. They helped me the most in the time of need and im never gone forget that yall helped me way more than yall think and yall just don't know how much yall impact others. But anyways im thankful to see my sons still standing here while im still alive. Cause ill be damned if i was to outlive yall, but im thankful for all my family and my grandbaby as well." She concluded and we all clapped and smiled at her. After Black mama went we finally was able to eat.

"Want me to fix your plate ?" BB asked Black and he looked up from his phone and nodded his head. Honestly he's rude because he really hasn't been showing her no attention since they've been here.

"Ill be back." She said going off to fix his food im guessing. I finished putting the last bit of food on Quincy's plate before going over and placing it in front of him.

"Thank you baby." He said grabbing my face kissing all over it causing me to smile from ear to ear.

"You welcome." I said before going and fix my plate. After fixing everything i everything everybody calmed down and started eating their food as we all made small conversation.

"I thought you didn't like cornbread dressing." Jayda mumbled frowning at Black as he looked down at his plate.

"I don't." He said looking down at his plate as well as i looked over at a embarrassed BB but if i was her I wouldn't dwell too much on it I actually would have lied. I would of been like that's mine i just put it on his plate.☠️

"Oh my bad I didn't know." BB said apologizing.

"You straight." Black said blandly. She too nice because me and Quincy would have been arguing if he took me round people i barley know and he isn't showing me any attention oh yeah buddy its a wrap.

"Jayda i thought you eat a lot but you barley got shit on yo plate and you not even touching the stuff on yo plate whats wrong baby ?" Black mama asked causing all of us to look over at Jayda. It was true Jayda ate ALOT but right now she wasn't eating anything she just had her head in her phone staying to herself.

"Im straight." She said keeping it short and me and Quincy both looked over at Black as he watched her intensively.

"Let's see how this play out." Quincy whispered to me.

"Jayda why you ain't eating son." Black asked her causing everybody else to look at him. Well not everybody only the people who were around the table we were sitting at. BB looked up at Black and frowned but didn't say anything.

"Im not hungry." She shrugged avoiding eye contact with him. Hell I wouldn't look either by how hard he was looking at her.

"Since when you turn down free food Jayda ?" He asked totally ignoring her statement.

"Why the fuck do you care ?" She said scrunching up her face finally looking him in his eyes.

"Jayda." Black mama said causing her to fix her face and look over at her.

"My bad." She said lowly.

"Why wouldn't i care Jayda ?" He asked looking at her like she was stupid.

"Im not hungry Terrence can you just let it go." She practically begged.

"Nah, ian letting shit go till you eat yo food." He said leaning back in his chair staring at her.

"Why do you care so much ?" BB asked so innocently.

"Right now ain't the time B" he said still watching Jayda as she watched him.

"Actually you should be tending to the girl you came here with and not me." Jayda stated glancing over at BB.

"This girl gotta name." BB said now mugging Jayda.

"Would you rather be called girl or bitch ?" Jayda asked putting her full attention on Jayda.

"Okay, cause no. Yall not finna do this in my house especially while my baby here." I said speaking up before it got too far.

"I got 10 on Jayda." Quincy joked. Making me mush his head.

"While you egging it." I asked mugging him then he stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Yeah yall trippin ain't finna be fighting in my shit." He said looking at Jayda and BB.

"It's cool im finna go anyway, ima stop by later." Jayda said standing up and i stood up as well. She started making her way to the door and I followed.

"You okay pooh ?" I asked and she sighed before nodding her head.

"Your lying." I said frowning at her.

"Ill come by later." She said giving me a hug.

"I love you." I said kissing her cheek.

"I love you too." She said as she walked to her car i watched her get in and closed the door once she drove off.
___________________________
I had readers block bad, i need some ideas.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

299K 7.9K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
325K 7.7K 37
Never thought it would be like this This was my first book lmao ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tough love Por diamond

Ficciรณn General

233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge ๐Ÿ˜ญ under construction ๐Ÿ—ฃ
223K 6.6K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ My first book therefore talk to me nice ๐ŸŒš