There's a Ghost in the Machine

By adamabyss12

There is a boy who has lost his parents in the life on industry, rigged from the attack of the White Fang. Wh... More

The Possession
Programming
Meeting a Maiden...
Battling against a Cat Faunus
Battling White Fang and Unwanted Reunion
The Backup Body
Dark Screen of Demolition
A Forgotten Something Remembered
Curiosity Discovers Something
Computer Rage
White Fang Attack at Base
Vision meets Penny again
Finding something needed
The Reveal
Evolvutionizing Combat Humanized Observer
Talking with Echo
Echo Sees the Outside World
Echo's Prototype/Intelligent Rational Initiative System
What's In the Robotic Mind/Past Enemies
VIRUS
The Sentient AK-200
Live in Safe Winter...
Nano-tech: Work in Progress
Buggy Reunion
Concern in Wattpad

A Remembered Creation

8.4K 111 79
By adamabyss12

Flashback...in the past of basement...

Aurora was now in the basement that his father made. He was talking to someone that came out from the mechanical pod. He than looked at the person, and had a look of awe present on his face, unable to believe what he had accomplished. As he look, someone spoke.

"I don't recognize you. You are very new in my life. In my...creation."

An unknown voice spoke out. Aurora is looking at the person. While he does know what he looks like, he does not want to speak it aloud for anyone to hear when he is present.

"And you are new to me in mine as well. But, me and dad...we did it. We made you...I made you."

Aurora spoke out to the mysterious person. Aurora, while his father did the blueprints for whatever Aurora is talking to, Aurora did the rest, and was able to make him completely whole. And a special yellow mineral was also the one that is making him completely awake. Aurora was able to find it somewhere in a cave. It wasn't yellow dust, but it was very, very powerful. More powerful than even dust.

"Yes, you have done so form em, Aurora, my creator. But...why shall I be named, now hat I've awoken?"

Aurora was a bit surprised, as he did not think of a name. He than looked down, put his finger on his chin, before looking back at the person, and spoke out to the being.

"I've come up with a perfect name for you, but before I say it, I need to know, how does it feel to be made...to be alive? And most importantly of all...how does it feel...to have freewill?"

The entity doesn't respond for a minute, before finally speaking.

"It feels so...so unique. Having a sentience, a free will of my own completely. I have the ability to make my own choices, decide what I want to be. And yet...I am still obeyed to be made as a protector for you, creator. As you are the one that mainly gave me life, it is my duty to obey you, as your protector."

Aurora simply looks and smiled.

'Heh...almost like a relationship between a son and father, almost like my own relationship with my father as well, except that he allows me to do stuff that I can do on my own.

Than, the voice speaks out.

"So...what is this name that you have though of for me, my creator?"

Aurora looked and begins to feel excited, and finally speaks.

"Your name...you will love this one. Your name will be..."

Memory ends...Back to the basement, present.

The Aurora in the present than looks down, and although he does not show it, due to the fact he is in a robot body with no facial expression, he's feeling a bit sad at the fact that he believed that he abandoned it, when he was just a small little child, before he than raised his head and spoke out loud to the person he remembers.

"...Vision. The name that I made all for you...is Vision."

Aurora spoke, looking at the person standing up before him.

This being has a red face, with green at the back of the head. Many of its body parts are mostly green with some red. The android also has a yellow gem on its forehead. The face, however, looks so much like a human male.

"A name...that I believed had fitted upon me, creator."

Vision spoke out. Vision is the creation of Aurora. But the person that truly thought of him is Aurora's father. He had planned to make him with blueprints he made. He used his own flesh and grafted it on Vision, while waiting for his body to heal. He cloned the skin that he cut off of himself, so it could fit and make up the body itself. It took him a full year to make the body that Vision needed. When his heart was made, Aurora's father used his own aura to power up the heart, but Aurora decided to make Vision. He claimed that his father had done so much for for him, and he wants to return the favor. His father was a little bit reluctant, he agreed when Aurora showed him the stone he had, which is powered by the Sun itself. After an entire year of making it, Aurora made Vision, which he came up with, due to being the 'Vision' his father had dreamed of. But Vison only recognized Aurora as the creator for him, and not his father, due to being closer to him.

But the father didn't mind, and treated the robot like it is a family member, and luckily, his wife did not notice Vision present here. But seeing the robot being with Aurora for some long, he was a bit worried that he might become aggressive and start to attack others. To make sure that it not the case, he made a machine that will test him of his humanity itself, and if there is any bugs that interferes with this, the machine will destroy it. Although Aurora was frightened that he will lose him forever, his father assured him that it won't be the case, and that he will meet with him again in the future. Vision was very reluctant, but was calm when he learned that he could see him again after it's done. He agreed, but not before giving his creators one last hug, before going inside the capsule to test his humanity.

But no one came in. Vision was really unsure what was happening, or how long he had been asleep for. But when he awoken, he assumed that they were intruders, and tried to attack them. It was only when he met the robot in front of him now is when he stopped attacking. When he looked inside if the robot, re realized who it is. It was his creator, Aurora, now inside a robot body. Vision was shocked at what happened, but was still weary if this is really Aurora, the person who made him, have him the creation now. And now, he believes it.

"What has happened to you? Why are you inside of the body of a robot, creator?"

Vision questioned his creator, as he makes a cape.

Aurora sighed a bit, before speaking out to his creation.

"It's a very long story. I'll tell you all about it. But now...we must leave, before something bad happens."

Vision nodded, before they heard a book from the entrance. Than, he hears some voices that he did not want to hear again.

"He is supposed to be alive?! Why haven't we seen him anywhere?!"

It was summer, and it sounds like she is not alone.

"I don't know. It isn't likely we will find him inside of this rust bucket of a mechanical basement."

Qrow is down here to!! He than spoke to everyone.

"Everyone, stay out of sight!! Hide someplace else, and FAST!!!"

Everyone does what he says, and hid somewhere else, out of sight and very hidden. As they look, they saw that Summer and Qrow are in fact now right here. Aurora simply looks very angry...if his face can be made for everyone to see. But he knows better than to get out and attack. Even if they did know that he is inside of an Atlas Knight-135, they will have no idea which, as there could be many all over, still active today.

Aurora was standing up in a room, so that when they think that it is him, he will than act like an actual Atlas Knight, take out his mini guns, and will speak to them: Intruder, identify yourself. This will make them go away, hopefully. But if that fails, he will simply just shoot them.

He than looks like how an actual Atlas Knight will seemed deactivated.

And as what he is expecting, Summer and Qrow than came in and noticed him. Summer, a bit reluctant, than spoke out to the robot.

"What...is that an Atlas..."

As she spoke our loud, Aurora began to activate. His face and some of his other body parts began to flow from the sudden activation.

The helmet is than put over the face.

Aurora than activates his Mini-guns, and points to them.

As this happens, he than acts like an Atlas Knight, and speaks.

"INTRUDER, IDENTIFY YOURSELF."

He than waited for responding. Qrow than looks and spoke.

"You know what? This is a waste of time now.

He than goes up and tried to rip the robots head off of its body. But Aurora reacted, and grabbed the hand, before punching him. The punch is so hard, he was sent flying back.

He than remembered all the terrible stuff that has happened, all of the things that had lead him to who he is to this day. And now, consumed by anger, he is than summoned his blades to attack.

He than attacked Summer, who than defended against the blades Aurora activates. He than comes in and attacked more faster than before. As that is happening, Qrow than recovered and saw what was happening. He than changed his sword into gun mode, and began to shoot at Aurora. But Aurora was not pleased with this at all. He than changed his left arm into a mini gun, and fired at Qrow, fast.

"What in the...since when can Atlas Knights use two weapons at the same time?"

As that is happening, Summer was hit in the legs. Aurora than made a fist, and punched her in the head, with a hard 'clang!'

"Summer! Why you piece of..."

He than ran at the Atlas Knight, who than turned around and dodge the sword strikes. He than used one hand to make a blade, which allows him to stop the blade from hitting him. He later used another hand, which was not transformed, and punched him very hard. This made Qrow lose all consciousness, and he fell down like a bag of lumpy bricks.

As he looks down, he was suddenly zapped by a energy net of sorts.

"EEEEYARRRRRGH!!!"

He than collapsed from that energy shock, and Atlas Soliders came inside. They than noticed them from the ground, Summer and Qrow, and they went in and prepared some stretchers for them. Coming in is James Ironwood and Penny Polendina.

Ironwoos looked at the Atlas Knight that is now on the floor. He than whispered to himself about the robot.

"How did a robot like this get a form of freewill of his own? Well, Ozpin did say that he needs it. So I will get the answers for later."

He than orders everyone here.

"Carry this robot and get him inside of the vehicles. I want some mechanics to come in and analyze this. Do I make myself clear?!"

Everyone nodded, and everyone began to come to the robot. But before they could touch...

FZZZAP!!!

A yellow beam of energy came out of nowhere, and hits everyone very badly. This caught the General by surprise, as he shouted out.

"What?! Where do that come-"

Before he can finish speaking, a voice spoke out loud.

"Keep your hands off of my creator."

Than, Vision emerged from one of the walls.

Vision had developed a semblance where it can control and manipulate its density in anyway that he desire to be. And the blast came from the jewel on his forehead, which he can use to release the energy inside it.

Before anyone could question about what creator he meant, Vision than attacked and blasted them with the beam in the form of the energy that is inside the jewel. The beam hits them, and they are all knocked down unconscious.

Vision than noticed the Atlas Knight-200's coming in, and began to fire at him. Vision than turned intangible, and goes through the ground.

He than appeared behind one of the Atlas Knights, and punched a hole in it. He phased through the ground, and went behind another one. He than surprised everyone by doing this to the Android.

He became intangible partiallly, and ripped through the Atlas Knights like it was just tissue paper. He than gets shot by green blasts of energy, making him stumble back a little. He turns to see Penny, with her swords now turned to something similar to guns.

Vision than flies and punches Penny. But only punches the swords which are in front of Penny and spinning around. But Vision increased his density, and was able to punch her and launch her back. Penny, however, used her swords to anchor herself, stopping herself. She than looks up, and swing her swords to attack. But Vision simply fell into the ground to save himself.

He than went in and tried to grab onto Penny. But Penny jumped away, as Vision slammed into a wall. Vision turned around, and saw Penny taking a stance. Her swords went behind her, and she than boosted very fast.

Vision than does the same and charges at her. Their clash had caused a shockwave that sends them both back. Vision was able to stop himself by flying in air. Penny stopped herself by anchoring to the ground with her swords, known as Floating Array.

Ironwood couldn't believe what he is seeing. There is another Android created, and is able to give Penny great trouble. But as he thinks of this, a finger taps his shoulder, when he turned...

CRACK!!!

Ironwood was punched in the face, and was launched back. Aurora has been able to move again from that net, after he had removed it, and now, he's extremely furious. He took out the mini gun, and fired at him. Ironwood dodges it, however, and fired his gun at Aurora.

Ironwood shot a bullet at Aurora. Aurora than used the mini gun arms to fire at the gun and hand. This injuried ironwood, and before he could react from the shot, Aurora ran fast, and punched Ironwood so hard, he was knocked out in just one simple hit. Aurora than looked at Ironwood in the ground, before looking another way, and walk to Vision's battle.

Penny than combined her swords together, and they began to spin, while in gun mode. They began to generate a large ball of energy, and when punched, made a blast that is very, very devastating.

As Penny attacks with her charged attack, Vision than used his gem and countered the attack that she had made.

The 2 attacks hit each other, and the attacks locked the both of them in place. Vision was straining a little against Penny, who's the same. As they locked energy attacks, a yellow and green sphere of energy than appeared in the crossfire. Before anyone knew what's going to happen...

BOOM!!!!

An explosion came out of nowhere and shook everything! It not only damaged the basement, but also caused a blinding light to distract them. Aurora, capable of seeing through it, finally gives out the call.

"Alright, let's move, now!"

Neo, Amber, and Emerals went out, as soon as the blinding light goes out like it is just a candle, and everyone got away, fast. Vision follows behind them.

They are now in the air, with Aurora at the front. He looks and speaks.

"Well...that was very close."

Everyone nodded, and they went fast back to their apartment. This day is very interesting. A little crazy, but interesting. And at the same time, he's happy he gets to reunite with this creation, finally. He just hopes nothing bad happens to Vision. But for now, he is in for an entirely very great life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
117K 1.7K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
14.1K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
194K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...