The Protector

By ShadeandShadows

Thrust into an unknown world that had only lived in myth, Tracy Evans finds herself mated to a werewolf, Prot... More

Author's Note (Please read)
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Mature Content)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Mature Content)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Mature Content)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Short Bonus)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Mature Content)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Mature Content)
Chapter 37 (Mature Content)
Chapter 38 (Mature Content)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not a Chapter
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Mature Content)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Just a note... please read.
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Before we continue... Help Wanted
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's Note (Ignore this)
Author's Note
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
THE END
Author's Note
Q & A
NEW BOOK!!!
EXCITING NEWS!!!

Chapter 33 (Mature Content)

4.4K 169 62
By ShadeandShadows

^Stone House^

CHAPTER 33 (Smuts Ahead... Finally!)

Two hours later, Carla was skillfully singing on the karaoke machine. Tracy swayed in graceful splendor in the middle of the dance floor to the beat of the provocative song. Jonathan and Jack weren't expecting the sight that greeted them but damn. Reilly, Erik, Landon, Tiffany, a few of the Bimbo Gang, and some other guys came stumbling in behind them.

"Damn they're good." Reilly said with a drunken hiccup.

Jonathan and Jack instantly whipped around snarling, growls rumbling deep in their chest causing everyone behind them to whimper in submission.

"Chill guys." Erik said calmly, "They're our stepsisters... and cousins?" Erik shook his head in confusion, "Damn, I'm going to need another drink." he muttered.

"Me too," Reilly said as he followed Erik to the bar.

"Jackie." Tiffany purred wrapping her arms around Jack's neck from behind.

"Bitch remove your arms before I remove them for you." Jack growled pulling away, "I have a mate."

Tiffany hissed in annoyance before stomping off to the bar. Everyone filed in either to go to the bar, dance on the floor, or sit at one of the tables. Tracy and Carla noticed the crowd but were too buzzed to care and continued with their performance.

Two former flings came over to sit at Jonathan's table. They had lost their mates and asked if he would be interested in a quick tumble in bed. Jonathan watched Tracy gracefully dance and sway. He was rock hard under the table and the two could sense his arousal. One of the women placed a hand on his thigh and slowly slipped it upwards, rubbing him through the tight material. Jonathan closed his eyes and enjoyed the caress with his mate's imagine running through his mind but then he opened his eyes and met the sultry expression of the woman in front of him. He deflated faster than an ex-boyfriend's tire in a country song.

He was done fighting the fear of "what if." He was not Briella or Erik and Tracy was not Daniel or Crystal. Their story was theirs alone and it was time to start on the first page. Eli's voice spoke through their link:

"About damn time! Here's the beginning for you... 'Once upon a time there a beautiful princess, who was every man's dream and she ended up with an idiot who had better make damn sure that he doesn't fuck this up again!.... The End.' Now move away from these bitches and go get my mate!" Eli growled.

"No, thanks." Jonathan said to the women as he quickly stood. He walked over to where Tracy danced. Snaking arm around her waist, he pulled her close and moved smoothly with her. She stiffened at first in surprise and then relaxed. The tempo changed to something slow and the dance turned sensual. Jonathan ran his hands down Tracy's sides to grip her hips. Pressing her soft curves against his hard cock, they both shivered with need.

Tracy turned into his embrace and looked at him in askance. Jonathan smiled softly, leaning down he kissed her tenderly in contrast to the raging need within. Tracy opened her eyes as he pulled away. She arched a brow in challenge. Eli's dark green eyes met hers and he spoke, "You are our mate."

His eyes shifted back to light green and Jonathan agreed, "You and only you from now on." he promised.

Tracy's eyes shone brightly with unshed tears as both parts of her mate joined as one and were finally ready to accept her as a whole.

"I accept you both. Please take me out of here." she wrapped her arms around Jonathan's neck as he lifted her legs around his waist. Using his werewolf speed, he left the room and took them to a small house a mile from the pack house.

"What's this?" Tracy asked as she took in her unexpected surroundings. She had anticipated Jonathan taking her to his room. Instead he set her down in front of a nice sized stone house. She loved the outside immediately.

"I wanted us to have a fresh start." Jonathan said opening the front door and walking in, "this is one of our properties. I've always liked it and I thought you might like it as well."

The place smelled like it had recently been cleaned with Pine Sol and bleach. Tracy loved the open room with exposed beams and high polished wood floors. The kitchen was fully updated with stainless steel appliances but kept it's old charm with oak wood cabinets, a farm sink, and rough worn smooth wood plank flooring. There were french doors leading out to a full length deck which connected to a patio with a fire pit in the middle and three bench swings surrounding it. A full bath was next to the stairs. On the second level were several bedrooms and another full bath. Tracy was in awe. She loved everything about this house. Jonathan stood in front of a set of french doors.

"And this," he said opening the doors, "is the master suite."

Tracy was truly stunned. The room was painted a beautiful rich dark Merlot red. A California king size bed lay in the middle of the far wall. In front of the bed, across the room, was raised platform and above that huge bay windows. The house was on an incline and the view from the windows gave the impression of being on top of a mountain. Tracy was shocked to see a small oval hot tub in the middle of the platform big enough for three or four people.

There was a huge walk in closet and a large on suite bathroom that had both a tub and separate shower stall. Though it had a lot of features Tracy loved that there wasn't a lot of wasted space. She always hate things like bathrooms and bedrooms being the size of small apartments. Why the jello do you need to walk three miles from the shower to the toilet? It's ridiculous!

"It's beautiful," Tracy said wistfully, "Bring a lot of dates up here?"

"I've never brought anyone here." Jonathan said meeting her doubtful gaze, "My dad gave me this house a long time ago. I knew right away that I wanted to live here. The only woman I would ever bring to this house would be my mate. After what happened with Briella. I gave up on that dream and on the idea of love." Jonathan reached out and stroked her cheek. Tracy leaned into his touch.

"I can't say, 'I love you' but I'm willing to open myself up to the possibility." Jonathan said honestly, "I hope to get there. But for now I want to give you all that I can."

He took her hands in his before dropping to his knees in front of her in a submissive position, head bowed and neck exposed, "Tracy Marie Evans will you accept myself and my wolf as your mate? I pledge my life and loyalty to you and any children you give me." he said, repeating the words that were spoken during the Mating Ceremony many months ago.

Tears clouded her vision as she removed her hands from his and placed them on the top of his head before running her fingers down the sides of his face. Lifting gently, she drew his head up. Their eyes met, Tracy saw the absolute truth in his eyes, that every word he spoke was sincere.

Trembling slightly from the sparks beneath her fingertips, Tracy responded, "I accept you, Jonathan Randolph Mason, as my mate. I also accept your marking as a representation of our union."

Jonathan stood and they simply stared into each other's eyes, letting the connection form. Tracy brushed the hair away from her neck, before turning her head to the side, fully exposing her neck to her mate. Jonathan placed small kisses, before he allowed Eli to come forward and elongate his teeth. The harsh feel of the bite, caused Tracy to gasp, the momentary pain was replaced with a new sense of euphoria. Every fiber felt alive, Jonathan's thoughts and feelings blend with her own. Suddenly she could hear his heartbeat as it synced with her own.

In that moment it was just the two of them and the world fell away.

Picking Tracy up, Jonathan carried her bridal style to the bed and placed her in the center. He lowered himself slowly between her legs and teased with slow light kisses on her lips and face.

Tracy was nervous and felt that she should be doing something. Jonathan grabbed both her wrist and pinned them over her head with one hand.

"Shhhh... let me." he whispered, "let me take care of you. Keep your hands right here. Okay?"

Tracy nodded stiffly, "Okay." she said nervously.

Jonathan leaned down and gave her a slow kiss using his tongue to slowly explore her mouth. He moved down to her careful to avoid the fresh mark that was still forming. Pride filled him as he looked at the image of a silver wolf standing proud, a young woman in a Grecian style draped dress and long curly brown hair stood next to him. Her graceful arms were around the wolf and her face was pressed into the wolf's neck. A shield, similar to the Protector's symbol already on Tracy's shoulder, leaned against the woman's thigh.

Noticing his stillness, Tracy asked, ""What are you looking at?"

"Our mark," he said looking into her eyes as he gently ran a finger over it causing her to shiver with lust at the intimate contact, "It's beautiful like you."

Jonathan became a man on a mission to show her exactly how beautiful she truly was.

He sat her up removing clothes he kissed every inch of exposed skin. Jonathan wanted to worship her intimately, imprinting every detail in his mind. Tracy fought the urge to cover herself, determined that she would hold nothing back. By giving him herself she showed that she trusted him fully. He met her lips in a deep kiss, skimming his fingers up her sides before fully cupping her breast. He pinched, flicked and teased the sensitive buds with his hands and mouth as she moaned and trembled beneath him. He kissed a slow tortuous trail down her middle, swirling his tongue in her naval before moving lower.

Lifting her legs and placing light kisses on the inside of her thighs as he settled in between them. He ran his tongue over the folds of her core that glistened with arousal. Using his thumb he slowly circled the small hidden bud as he licked and lapped at the feminine nectar that flowed while her moans, sweeter than even the most beautiful song, rang in his ears. Her hips unconsciously moved in an instinctive dance as old as time.

The first wave of ecstasy washed over Tracy unexpectedly. Jonathan latched to her core as she experienced her first orgasm. Watching the beautiful array of emotions that crossed her face was like a favorite movie that he wanted to see over and over. The taste of her was a drug and he knew that he had become an addict.

Tracy could not believe that she got to experience what she had only read in romance novels. She thought it was made up but now that she experienced it, she wanted to feel it again. Her heart pounded so alarmingly that she briefly wondered if she were having a heart attack. But then she didn't feel any tingling in left arm so she must be alright, right? Dismissing the minute concern she focus on the sensitive part that Jonathan just blew a breath of cool air on. Afraid that it might be too sensitive, she started to tense.

"Shh..." Jonathan said as he rubbed her sides soothingly, calming her with the distraction.

Keeping his place between her legs, Jonathan moved up and held himself up on his arms, leaning down he kissed her hungrily. Loving the feel of his weight and the silken skin over hard muscle, she returned his kiss eagerly.

Massaging her left breast with one hand, he leaned down and gently sucked the bud into his mouth. Pulling back, he blew over the wet skin, and watch the coral tip tighten. Returning his mouth to the hardened nipple, he massaged the other breast, repeating his actions.

Tracy closed her eyes, reveling in the sensations Jonathan stirred deep within. Her eyes flew open and her legs began to quiver in anticipation as his fingers stroked her core, gently parting her feminine lips. Inserting one finger then two stretching her gently.

Tracy moaned and Jonathan had to pull hard on the reins of wild impulse. Eli wanted to burst out and savagely slam into their virgin mate's tight core claiming and branding her as theirs. Jonathan refused to handover control and in his mind threatened his wolf that he would stop completely if Eli didn't calm down before they ended up hurting their mate.

Eli reluctantly receded to the back of Jonathan's mind as Jonathan continued moving his fingers at an agonizingly slow pace. Feeling a new wave of slickness from her desire, Jonathan pulled away. Tracy whined and lifted her hips to bring back the feeling her mate had awakened again. Jonathan had removed his clothing, bringing his lips to her as he stroked the head of his cock against her slit, coating himself in her juices.

Inching forward slowly, he felt a resistance and held his hips still. Holding himself up on his elbows, he slipped his arms under her back and gently gripped the tops of her shoulders. Leaning down, he kissed her deeply and felt her relax as she got used to his foreign girth. Pulling back he said, "Look at me."

Her stormy grey eyes full of love stared into his light green ones. Thrusting forward suddenly, he broke through the small resistance. Tracy tensed at the small discomfort and tightness but soon relaxed as Jonathan reached between them and slowly stroke the small bundle of nerves above his cock.

Wanting to test the new sensation, Tracy moved her hips but Jonathan pressed closer and his hands gripped her shoulders tighter to stop her movements.

"Please don't move baby. I'm trying so hard to get a grip," he panted.

Tracy heard the desperation and desire and was filled with feminine pride. She kissed him before moving again, grinding upwards, pulling him even deeper.

"FUCK!" he shouted as his hips started to thrust unconsciously, "Please baby," he pleaded, "I don't want to hurt you."

She looked into his eyes, a tender smile on her lips. "You won't," she whispered.

Like a dam breaking, Jonathan kissed her, commanding without words, as he moved. Each drive of his hard length into her soft warmth that enveloped him like a velvet glove, was pure bliss. He hit that special spot that drove her into passionate madness over and over. The whole world had fallen away and in this moment there was just the two of them, connected in the most intimate of ways, forging a lifelong bond that only death could break. Waves of pleasure washed over them and they clung to each other to ride out the overwhelming tide of ecstasy together.

Jonathan relished the pain of Tracy's nails digging into his shoulder and the sound of her cries. His cock swelled even more knowing that he was her first and only. As the pleasure overcame him, he gave her what he had never given another, his seed buried deep in her womb. 

================================

Whew!

So yea or nay on the smut scene? 

They're not easy to write. Body parts and emotions everywhere. It's like "Nobody Move!!!" Still Sex would be so much easier to write... not that great to read but you can't have everything. Much like the fact that I like to eat and my weighing scale likes to energetically groan. The thing is such a drama queen.

I'm excited for the next chapter. Till then, >kisses<.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
274 2 42
Seth Jackson was the first of her kind. She was the first ever tribrid in history. Knowing this, her two brothers were going to do anything in her po...