Shattered Wings ⇢ teen wolf...

By staliaaa

[COMPLETED, SEQUEL NOW UP] ~Prologue~ My name is Isabel Cannenta. I'm a somewhat average 16 year old sophomor... More

Shattered Wings- Prologue/Introduction
Chapter One- Why Are We Searching for Dead Bodies.
Chapter Two- New Day, New Friend.
Chapter Three- Werewolf? You've Got to Be Kidding Me..
Chapter Four- First Full Moon. Great.
Chapter Five- Pain.
Chapter Six- Fire Extinguishing, Sorta.
Chapter Seven- Morgue.
Chapter Eight- Lacrosse and Werewolf Drama.
Chapter Nine- Hanging out, or Group Date?
Chapter Ten- Fifth Wheeling
Chapter Eleven- Another Vision.
Chapter Twelve- Attacked At A Video Store.
Chapter Thirteen- Hunters And School.
Chapter Fourteen- Allison's Your Anchor
Chapter Fifteen- Night School Part 1
Chapter Sixteen- Night School Part 2
Chapter Seventeen- Being Sober.
Chapter Eighteen- Second Full Moon.
Chapter Nineteen- Cousin Miguel.
Chapter Twenty- Meeting the Alpha.
Chapter Twenty-One- Dress Shopping
Chapter Twenty-Two- Torture.
Chapter Twenty-Three- Winter Formal
Chapter Twenty-Four- Alpha Fight.
Chapter Twenty-Five- Missing Redhead.
Chapter Twenty-Six- Omega
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Lizard Thing
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Why Is Derek Turning All My Normal Friends.
Chapter Thirty- Cute Yet Arrogant Guy
Chapter Thirty One- Keeping Miguel Above Water.
Chapter Thirty-Two- Eventful Walk
Chapter Thirty-Three- Useless
Chapter Thirty-Four- Who's the Kanima?
Chapter Thirty-Five- Calm Down Lizard Boy.
Chapter Thirty-Six- Curly Fries.
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Fire.
Chapter Thirty Eight- This Isn't Real.
Chapter Thirty-Nine- So What?
Chapter Forty- Tenshi
Chapter Forty-One- Lydia..?
Chapter Forty-Two- Peter In Control
Chapter Forty-Three- What A Great Night This Turned Out to Be.
Chapter Forty-Four- Three Little Pigs?
Chapter Forty-Five- Mini Chapter
Chapter Forty Six- How Do I Take This All In.
Chapter Forty-Seven- Pure Happiness.
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!!

Chapter Forty-Eight- Kanima and Tenshi

8.5K 222 49
By staliaaa

I can't do it. I can't just abandon Stiles. We both just got beat up by an old man. An old man with a sword that cuts you in half though.

Oh shit. Scott.

Calling Scott...

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Isabel? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Gerard let us go."

"Where's Stiles? Is he alright?"

"We're both fine. What are you up to?"

"Trying to save Jackson. He's alive, but the kanima he was before was just a beta form. Listen, I'm glad you're alright, but I really have to go. Talk later?"

I sighed, "Talk later."

And then I hung up, and U-turned, driving to the Stilinski residence.

~~~

I knocked on Stiles' bedroom door. His dad had let me in. I covered the bruises on my face with concealer, and I told him I noticed Stiles was gone so I had gone searching for him and forgot to tell someone.

"Dad I said I'm fine." I heard a muffled voice.

I rolled my eyes and knocked again.

"Dad, I said I'm-" The door opened and he stopped once he saw me.

"Your dad let me in." I stated awkwardly.

"He did? Oh. Yeah. Of course he did." He pointed in the hall.

"Is your face doing okay?" I muttered, disappointed in myself.

"Don't worry about it. Uh, I'm fine." He smiled, standing at the doorway.

After a couple moments of me looking down at the floor, "Do you-- wanna come in?" He asked, pointing to his room.

I swallowed, walking inside, right past him. I stood in the center of the room as he shut his door.

I took a couple deep breathes and felt a tear appear in my eyes.

"How are you doing?" He asked from behind me.

"I called Scott. I don't know what he's doing. He's glad we're okay. He said he's trying to save Jackson." I said with a small voice.

"That's nice, I guess." He replied walking up to me.

I rubbed my eyes, "We gotta do something to help. I mean, I can't do anything besides worry and I hate it."

He grabbed my hand and we sat on the edge of his bed.

"We don't have claws, or superhuman strength. I don't think we can fight this battle with them." Stiles said in a monotone voice.

Strength isn't everything. Wisdom is power. A voice echoed in my mind.

I stood up, "We can do something."

"Oh yes, we can say sarcastic comments until the kanima claws us to death. That'll help." Stiles said sarcastically.

"The kanima side of Jackson is a mistake, right? He was meant to turn into a werewolf, but because of his past, he turned into that."

"Yeah. What does that have to do with anything?" He asked.

I turned around to look at him, "Something has to be able to turn him back."

"How would we find that? Lydia translated the beastiary and it said nothing of how to do that." He looked up at me.

"The shape you take reflects the person you are. Jackson turned into a kanima because of what type of person he was. Describe Jackson." I said, snapping my fingers.

"Rude, nasty, asshole, hateful--"

"And what always cures evil?" I started to smile.

"I don't know, what?" Stiles said intrigued.

"True love." I grinned toothlessly.

"Yeah, but who did Jackson love? No one." Stiles snapped.

"No one.. except Lydia." I said with a sorrow tone.

"How are we going to explain to her Jackson's alive?" Stiles stood up.

"You can. I, on the other hand, have to go make sure Derek bites Gerard." I started getting my keys out of my pocket.

"Wha-- why is that a good thing?" Stiles said confused.

"You'll see." I winked. I wrote down Lydia's number on a sheet of paper and threw it at him, speed walking out of the house.

And for once, we have a plan that might actually work.

~~~

After I told Scott what I came up with, he said Peter had already knew that, but he wanted me to meet him at this abandoned building place.

I paced in, seeing a body bag on the floor and werewolves and a hunter around it.

"Do you have Lydia?" Scott asked.

"No, she's with Stiles. Is that Jackson?" I asked, pointing at the body bag.

Derek started unzipping the bag.

"Woah woah, you said you knew how to save him." Scott said as Derek finished unzipping the body bag.

"We're past that." He sternly replied.

"What-- what about--"

"Think about it Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. He set all of this in motion so that he can get bigger, more powerful." Derek interrupted as I slyly ran to where Peter was hiding.

"What are you doing over here?" Peter whispered.

"Hiding so that I don't get my face clawed off. And yes, I saw you. They might be werewolves but they still don't observe their surroundings." I whispered, snorting.

"If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid. And my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." I started listening back to the group's conversation. Chris had a point.

"Of course not. Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead." Gerard said disgusted. I looked at him in surprise. When did he get here?

Derek looked down at Jackson's body. He swiped down to claw his chest out, but Jackson's transformed hand impaled Derek's chest, making him gasp. He was thrown to the other side of the room.

"Oh god." I muttered.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like a good friend you brought Jackson to try and save your friend. You also brought Derek to me." Gerard said. A second later, an arrow came flying towards Scott. He dodged it but it ended up hitting Isaac's shoulder.

Isaac fell over, and out of the corner of my eye I saw black hair and a crossbow go back around a corner.

"Allison?" Scott said in shock, helping Isaac up.

I started to get angry.

"Gerard made Allison into a monster." My right eye started twitching.

"Gerard tends to do that. You know, he also tried to kill your mom once." Peter said from next to me.

I grabbed onto the pole in front of us, squeezing it from anger. Damn you Gerard, you asshole.

Chris started lifting up his gun at Jackson.

This isn't right. An adult shouldn't be pointing a gun at a teenager. Jackson is a monster right now, but somewhere inside, he's there. The real Jackson is there somewhere.

My breathes started getting louder and I felt my eyes turn pink. I started to feel powerful. It was as if my anger was fueling my power.

"You might wanna take off your coat." Peter said from next to me, sounding almost... worried.

It disappeared, and I looked back down at my hand. My breathes started getting larger. I looked up at Gerard to see him grinning at his own son shooting a teenage boy. I also saw Allison shoot more arrows at her old boyfriend. An innocent teenage boy. My best friends. Fighting to the death.

That was it. That was enough to fuel my anger. My hand gripping the pole in front of me turned into a bright white light, making a burn mark onto the pole.

I looked towards Peter, who was staring at me in wonder with a grin.

"What's happening to me?" I said angrily through strong breathes.

"You're finally embracing your powers. Your hand is emitting Holy White Light. Can burn anyone at the touch. Considering this is your first time using it, it won't kill anyone right now."

I ungrasped my hand from the pole, staring at the white light on my palm.

"I can fight off Jackson without killing him until Lydia gets here, right?" I asked.

"Most likely. But I would try getting a little more angry. Your wings aren't out yet, and that could really help you in fighting." Peter replied.

I looked back to see Scott and Derek fighting the kanima, and failing. Chris was flown across the room by Jackson and groaned in pain.

My breathes started getting louder and louder. And that was when I felt it.

"Get out there, Isabel. You can do it." I heard Peter say from next to me.

"Stiles is an asshole by the way." He said from next to me. And that was it. I was so angry, I didn't even realize he was probably doing that just to increase my power.

I felt my wings pop out from my back and I looked back at them. There, were many feathers, glowing a bright white light, emitting some blue with it as well. My eyes somehow felt like they were glowing a stronger color as well.

"Flying is really easy from what I've heard. Flex your wings, and trust them." I heard from next to me. That was all I needed.

I hid my wings behind my back and I walked out to see the kanima throw Derek on the ground.

"HEY, ASSBUTT." I yelled at the kanima. Derek and Scott looked at me in surprise from the floor.

I let my eyes glow their bright color, and I let my wings come out, emitting a bright white and little bits of light blue.

"Let's fight, Jackass." I grinned, flicking my hands as if I was releasing claws. Instead, on both of my hands, was Holy White Light.

He screeched at me, and from deep within, with a deep breathe, I screeched louder, it vibrating throughout the building. I started running extremely fast towards Jackson, letting my wings flex.

Trust your wings.

And with that, I flew up from the ground. I helt my arms out by my side, being parallel with my wings. I grinned, lifting my right arm and throwing a beam of white light at him, my hand touching his chest. He flew back a couple yards, then got up and screeched at me. He started running at me and I put my arms and legs together, speedily flying the other way. I looked back and he was catching up. Shit.

I put my wings out wider, slowing down, and putting my feet on the ground. I slid a bit and had to balance myself to get steady. Keeping my wings out, I turned around to face the kanima opposite me. I held out my arms to the side.

He ran up to me, throwing an arm at my chest. I backed up in time for it not to hit me. It was as if time was slowing down. I threw my hand at his stomach, still emitting Holy White Light. He screeched again.

I blocked a claw from the right and then he grabbed my shoulder. I hit it off and kicked him in the stomache, giving me time to run past him and run up a crate, doing a backflip gracefully and quickly with my wings, landing behind him.

I have super strength. I have super strength, oh shit.

He turned back to face me and I blocked another few punches, and he blocked a few of my kicks and hits.

And then, a miracle happened. I built up all my anger, all my strength, and placed my hand on his chest. He stayed there for a couple moments, then flew back at least four yards.

I grinned as he stayed there on all fours, looking as if he were panting.

Derek stayed down on the floor, panting weakly, his eyes glowing red. Allison came out of nowhere, kniving Isaac's back with chinese ring daggers.

She started advancing towards Derek, swinging her daggers all badass-like.

"Not yet sweetheart."

The kanima came up from behind her and grabbed her, holding claws to her neck.

I calmed down, feeling the light escape from my hands and my eyes go back to normal. My wings stayed out, just in case. My job is over. My plan is finally coming into action. Plan Give Gerard Mountain Ash Pills And Have Derek Bite Him is on way.

"What are you doing?" Allison panted, teary eyed.

"He's doing what he came here to do." Scott said, still transformed.

"Then you know?" Gerard asked.

"What's he talking about?" Allison asked.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it, when I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" Gerard smirked.

Isaac looked up, "He's dying."

"I am. I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet. But the supernatural does." Gerard said greedily. Oh, I am just about ready to Holy White Light his ass.

"You monster." Chris said, nearly crying.

"Not yet." Gerard smirked.

"What are you doing?" Allison cried.

"You'll kill her too?" Chris yelled.

"When it comes to survival, I'd kill my only son!" Gerard yelled.

He looked towards my friend, "Scott." He nodded at Derek.

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek grunted as Scott lifted him up. He looked at me with sadness.

"That's true. But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott? He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love." Gerard speeched.

Not true, you asshole. Feel the wrath of Isabel Cannenta's wisdom.

"Scott, don't! Don't!" Derek yelled as Scott opened his mouth. Gerard slowly put his arm out. Scott let go and Derek bit him. He bit Gerard.

I grinned. Peter looked at me in wonder.

Gerard started laughing and held his arm up. He laughed maniacally, and everyone just stared at him.

Out of his bite wound black blood was slithering down his arm.

"What the-" Peter said from a couple yards away. Even Allison looked at him shocked.

"What?" Gerard said, looking at his arm.

He looked up angrily, "What is this? What did you do?"

Scott and Derek looked at each other. I stepped up.

"Everyone said Gerard always had a plan. We had one too." I said, nodding my head at Scott.

Gerard took his pill container out and put them all on his hand.

"No. No." He panted angrily.

He squeezed them all in his hand, and a black puff of ash came out.

"Mountain Ash." He yelled angrily, fist in the air.

Black blood started dripping from everywhere on his body. His eyes, his mouth, his nose, his ears.

He panted loudly a couple times and then a fountain of black liquid erupted from his mouth. We all stared in shock. He collapsed to the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek panted.

Scott looked towards him, "Because you might be an alpha, but you're not mine."

"Kill them," Gerard said, spitting out black blood, "KILL. THEM. ALL!" He yelled across the building.

The kanima slowly lowered his claws from Allison's neck. She took that opportunity to elbow him in the face, but he quickly healed and threw her backwards.

Just then a blue jeep crashed in, hitting the kanima.

I laughed breathlessly. There was Lydia and Stiles, the two humans, in Roscoe.

"Did we get him?" Stiles said, eyes partially closed.

Scott and I laughed, but then Jackson screeched. They both screamed and flew out of the passenger's side of the Jeep. Stiles practically flew beside me and grabbed my hand.

My eyes widened as Lydia stood in front of the kanima, which was raising a claw.

"Jackson?" She whimpered.

Stiles and I started to run towards her but Scott grabbed our arms.

I looked back to see her holding out a key. Jackson looked down at it in wonder.

Lydia was crying silently as Jackson went to a half transformation, grabbing the key with a clawed hand and looking at it with his human eyes.

He slowly put down his arms, and stared at Lydia as he backed away at least a yard. I saw Peter grin and Derek get up. Oh no. I thought-- I thought we were saving him.

Derek and Peter both leapt at him. Both Scott and I went forward at least a foot, but Stiles' hand kept me where I was.

The two Hales clawed Jackson's stomache from the front and behind, lifting him into the air.

They both released him and Lydia gasped, running over to catch him and sliding on her knees. Derek backed away untransformed, looking like he actually felt regret.

Derek grabbed Isaac's shoulder as we all stared at the two lovers on their knees.

"Do you-- do you still--"

"Yes. I do." Lydia said quietly. She started nodding, more tears being released, "I do still love you. I do, I do, I do still love you." She whispered. In that moment I felt a couple tears stream down my face. He may have been rude, and mean, but they don't deserve this.

Jackson slowly closed his eyes and his head fell onto Lydia's shoulder. His hand released the key, the vibrations of metal hitting concrete sounding across the room. She started crying, grasping the back of his hair.

Stiles gripped my hand tighter, and I leaned my head against his shoulder. He put his arm around my shoulder and I let some tears escape my eyes.

Lydia slowly let Jackson onto the ground, still crying.

Allison grabbed Scott's hand, squeezing it as well.

I looked back to where Gerard was to see he disappeared.

"Where's Gerard?" Allison wandered aloud.

"He can't be far." Chris replied. He better not be.

Lydia slowly stood up, the light from the jeep shining on her back.

She walked towards us a couple steps, then stopping and squeezing her eyes.

Then we all heard it. The scratch of claws on the floor. I lifted my head up and stepped forward.

Lydia gasped in surprise and turned around.

Jackson's eyes opened abruptly, glowing a bright blue.

"Oh my god." I muttered, stepping back, grabbing Stiles' hand.

Jackson slowly stood up, transforming... Into a werewolf. He lifted up his head, sideburns and pointy ears, and howled.

He turned back to human and looked towards Lydia in wonder. I grinned. It's a Christmas Miracle. Or a May Miracle, considering it's May. You know what? Jackson's alive. Why am I thinking about this.

Lydia ran up to Jackson and hugged him. Jackson and Lydia gripped each other tightly. I smiled. True love.

I squeezed Stiles hand. For once, everything felt right.

We were all okay.

~~~~~~
A/N

YAY! I will have an epilogue for season 2. And I am also creating a second book for season 3A and 3B, AND creating another book. Guess what it is...

Surprise! It's going to be isabel and friends' summer adventures. Just little shorts of what they all do in the summer before Junior year.

Thank you SOSOSOSO much for reading and please continue reading the sequel! I would highly appreciate it. Thank you. It'll be up sometime later tonight.

Thank you so much! Please comment, vote, etc. This story has come so far :')

<33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.8K 129 9
NYSM fanfiction »« A Jack Wilder Fanfiction Five hopeful magicians receive a card. Only information about the card is an address along with time and...
464K 11.1K 32
"You're an enchanting one, Swan." "Shut up." [once upon a time season two] [book one in Alexa Swan series] HIGHEST PEAKS : #1 in CAPTAINHOOK #2 in K...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...