Silence is deadly

By Carrie17206

Aurora Aphrodite Athena Swan , the silent swan no one really notices her but she glad for that she has a secr... More

Cast
Powers and Weaknesses
Relaltionships(not a chapter srry)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note
On Hold

Chapter 3

12.6K 222 7
By Carrie17206

Aurora's POV
After arriving to school a hour I started to practice some of the weather powers. In the palm of my hand I got it to rain and then make it like a desert. after that I got on a call and decided to call the Volturi just to check in because I forgot to check in there and i knew that they would be worried. Aro Aurora. Hello my aro- Hello My Aurora- I missed you and the others and I thought I should check in because I haven't texted or called since i got to forks-Well yes I i mean we all missed you will you come and visit soon my aurora-Yes i plan on visiting sometime soon I got to go school will start in 15 minutes and well people are pulling up goodbye My Protecter-Goodbye my Aurora have any trouble just call.
As sad as it sounded I missed them so much I just want to move in there I knew they wouldn't mind but I couldn't see my angles or demons or well any other of my friends. I should really go and see Chuck and Dean and Sam but I knew they are probably busy. All of these nice cars just pulled up. Wow they are vegetarian vampires I made sure that i had a fire wall then water then earth the then Air to make sure that if there was a mind reader he or she couldn't read my mind. They are all gorgeous but I did feel a connection to all but one of them which was weird but the one I didnt have a connection with I felt like I need to protect him and everything just not be romantic to him. I started to walk to the office to get my schedule for school I hopefully have one of them in my classes. First class Mathematics Advance math. I never really knew why I was really good with math actually I'm pretty good with all of schooling ex for PE but I think that is just because of who my parents are. My family thinks that its weird that I never take my neckless off but there's a reason why I do that it when I'm in trouble all I have to do it say help me my protectors and they will come. It's is a small Volturi crest. They all seem to look at me with shock but I keep on walking to the front office. Hello sorry for interrupting but I'm new here I'm Aurora Swan I said with a smile. Oh yes here is your schedule I read your records from your previous school I must say I'm very impressed with everything. She said Thank you i said with a smile as I walked out. I was finding my way to my first class mathematics advance math as I thought. As I was walking I was looking at the map of the school when i ran into someone. oh I'm sorry i should have looked where I was going. I said with an apologetic smile. They turned around don't worry its ok I'm Rosalie and this is my boyfriend Emmett where were you going off too? umm I was going to the advance math class could you show me if you don't mind I said nervously. yes of course Rosalie said.
Sorry it's so short but I'll try to update tomarrow
Happy new year Caroline😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.3K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
25.6K 600 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
177K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
102K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...