❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... More

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Sakata] Acceptance

1K 43 35
By -shinkai

[A/n: Oh-kay... That was unexpected. I said Friday, yet today is Sunday. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...]

NOTE: Reader-chan is chubby.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

"AAAH!!! (Y/n), DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON MEEE!!!" Sakata exclaimed as he tackled you with a hug.

"Sakata! Get off of me! The game! Focus on the game, idiot!" you yelled at him, attempting to shake him off.

You two were playing video games in Mafumafu's apartment, along with Urata and Soraru.

And right now, you two were on the verge of losing against Mafumafu and Soraru.

"SAKATAAAA!"

"EEEEH~!! DON'T DIE! DON'T GIVE UP!" he whined, arms still securing you.

You groaned as you continued shaking him off, but you stopped when you heard Mafumafu laugh in triumph.

"Ha ha ha! No one can defeat the greatest Mafumafu!"

You turned to the screen and saw a big "GAME OVER" written on it.

"Look at what you've done, Sakata," you sighed.

The redhead let go of you and smiled, "It's alright, (Y/n)~" He started patting your shoulder in hopes of cheering you up.

"It's not alright. Now we must go outside and buy them some food," you said in a monotone.

He smiled brightly. "I'll come with you!"

"You should be! We lost and it's all your fault!" You pinched his plump cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow! Stop it, (Y/n)~ It hurts!"

"This is what you get for throwing the game, Sa-ka-ta-kun~"

You stood up, wore your jacket, and headed to the door, ignoring the whining redhead behind.

You took a few steps, but in less than a minute, the door where you came out opened and Sakata immediately ran up to you.

"(Y/n)~! It's not funny, leaving me all like that!" He pouted.

You scoffed at him and continued walking, acting as if he's just like a mere invisible.

He, once again, caught up with you and held your right arm.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)! I'm sorry that we lost the game."

You stopped walking and turned to him, still had his arms securing yours.

You opened your mouth in an attempt of saying something when he suddenly dragged you to the nearest convenience store without a word.

Shock and confusion were written on your face when he just answered you with a bright smile.

Once you entered the convenience store, he finally spoke, "Let's defeat those two later, (Y/n)~!"

You sighed. "That's what you told me before, but you did nothing but throw the game away," you said while pinching the bridge of your nose.

He just let out a nervous laughter.

"Anyway, since we're here, let's go buy some food so that we can head back and kick both Soraru-san and Mafumafu-san down!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Too busy scanning the shelves brimmed with various foods, you didn't notice that Sakata had disappeared.

"Sakata?" you called. "Sakata? Where are you?"

"Right here~!"

On the other side of the shelf near you, a hand waved at you.

You rushed towards it and saw Sakata checking out some boxes of chocolates and pocky.

He noticed you standing not too far away from him and gave you one of his very bright smiles.

"Hi, (Y/n)~!"

"We've been here for more than 20 minutes. It's best that we head back now."

He quickly stood up straight and saluted as if he was talking to the police. "Roger, (Y/n)!"

You can't help yourself but giggle at his childish acts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"C'mon, Sakata, give me a hand here, will you?" you said, eyes not moving away from the screen as you continue pressing the controller.

You were now playing games again. Sakata teaming up once again with you, against Mafumafu and Soraru.

"Yes, ma'am!"

He sat behind you and enclosed you in his arms. His controller in front of you as he rested his chin on your hair.

At first, he was confident that you two would win against them. But lady luck isn't on your side today. You two lost.

"Ha! And the greatest Mafumafu won again!"

You sighed before standing up and heading to the kitchen, leaving the red head on the sofa.

"Lost again?" Urata, who was sitting near the kitchen counter, asked you.

"Mm-hmm. As usual, yes."

The former stood up and headed back to the living room. "Well, I guess it's my turn now."

You took a box of pocky that you and Sakata got from the convenience store before turning to the brunette.

"Okay. Good luck with that, Urata-san."

You opened the box and took out a piece, biting on it as you started scrolling on your phone.

Your finger made its way to the gallery icon and tapped it.

Scrolling on the most recent photos, you noticed one thing.

"I'm getting fatter." You frowned.

"No, you're not." A voice suddenly spoke up.

You turned around and saw Sakata squinting his eyes.

It seems like he had fallen asleep right after you lost.

Your attention shifted again, from Sakata to your phone.

You heard his footsteps getting louder. Without warning, he entrapped you again with a hug from behind.  He nuzzled on your shoulder. You could feel his breath against your skin.

"You're not fat."

"But... But I kept on gaining weight much faster than before."

He tightened his hug. "Which makes (Y/n) cuter than before~" He smiled.

You sighed in defeat. Knowing Sakata, he will never give up when it comes to cheering people up. In the end, you have nothing else to say but to accept his compliments.

"Thank you..."

"(Y/n), what's with the gloomy response?" He pouted.

"Well, at least you, you can accept me. Other people would think... the other way around..." You trailed off.

You took a bite on the pocky. But unexpectedly, Sakata held your chin and bought it to face him.

He fastly nibbled on the biscuit until...

"Sakata?!"

You covered your reddened face. Just a few seconds ago, your lips met his. But that fact didn't bother him. Instead, he's facing you with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Just don't think about the other people. Think about me."

He grabbed your hands and lowered them to reveal your very flushed face.

"I like you, (Y/n). Didn't you know that?"

You felt tears forming on the sides of your eyes.

"If other people can't accept you, well, I'm here to let you know that I can."

And with those said, your tears streamed down uncontrollably on your face as if a dam of feelings was opened.

Sakata panicked. "(Y-Y/n)?! Wh-Why are you crying?! I'm sorry! Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry!" He started wiping your tears away with his thumbs.

You held his hands, causing him to stop from what he was doing.

You clenched the hem of his sleeves and spoke, "T-Thank you..."

It was barely audible, but enough for him to comprehend your words that came straight from your heart.

He pulled you in a warm embrace. "Ssh... It's alright, (Y/n). I'm here. I'm always here for you."

But his next words made your whole world stop moving.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

He broke the hug and caressed your hair, giving your forehead a short yet sweet kiss.

"You're beautiful just the way you are. And I love you no matter what."

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Another Sakata oneshot! I guess people can't get enough of this precious ball of sunshine. Holy frick, guys! I'm in love with this chapter, www!

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry if I didn't portray a chubby Reader-chan good enough. I'm just a small and very thin teenage girl www! Kidding aside.

But don't be shy if you're chubby. Chubby is the new sexy nowadays~ (⁎•ᴗ<⁎) You all are beautiful just the way you are.

That's all. Have a nice day, everyone! Bai~!]

(P.S. I apologise again for the late update, everyone. But next up is Shima! I hope you'll still support me. Thank you!)

≫────··•••··────≪
Sakata x Reader

Acceptance

Requested by: cavetownisbesttown

02/02/20

Picture credits: @hana_bee_
≫────··•••··────≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.7K 30
ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ? ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴀʟᴀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴏx ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪ...
1.2K 59 5
❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜── 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爆発物" 💥 ; -', ( 𝙋�...
573 15 6
ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ﹙ғ﹚ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ɴꜱꜰᴡ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ...
11.2K 241 37
Oc x gojo *✧・゚:╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗・゚: * *✧ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 �...