Midnight Love

helhel1313 द्वारा

अधिक

Midnight Love
Midnight Love**prt2**
Midnight Love**prt3**
Midnight Love**prt5**

Midnight love *prt4*

226 3 0
helhel1313 द्वारा

I know i haven't posted in ages, and i know it's short...

but i hope you enjoy it.

.............................................................................................................................................................

"Who are you??" I called out, "What do you want??" I said as a started to move backwards.

Then I felt an arm go around my waist and I felt a set of cold lips at my ear, "I told you not to run!" He whispered angrily at me. But before I could reply I felt a sharp stab of pain in my neck........

I gasped as I sat up in bed. I quickly turned my light on and wiped the sweat of my forehead. I got up and looked around my room, making sure no one was in there. I also shut my window and closed my curtains. I sighed in relief as I started walked over to my mirror to see the state I was in.

I groaned when I saw I had dark bags under my eyes and my fringe was falling over my eyes and sticking to my forehead. I got a grip and tied it back and I put my hair up in a messy bun.

My hair was a dark brown reddy colour and it was straight and just about reached my elbows. I had tan skin (my dad used to be Italian) and dark green eyes framed with dark eyelashes, I had quite a fat nose and pink full lips. I was short. Only about 5foot3. But I was only 15 anyway! I would hopefully grow a few more inches.

I decided I'd try and go back to sleep. So I went and got my i-pod off the side and crawled back into bed. II flicked through my i-pod until I found one of my favourite songs, 'Roslyn' by Bon Iver and St Vincent. I smiled to myself as I closed my eyes and drifted of back to sleep......

"Maria wake up!!!" I heard a girly voice scream at me. Then I felt my bed being bounced on. "Wake up! Wake up! We're going shopping!"  I opened my eyes to see my little sister Annabella jumping on my bed with a exited smile on her face. Annabella was 4 and she had long brown hair. Unlike mine hers was wavy and came up to her shoulders. She had my dad's brown eyes and she also had tan skin. She saw me with open eyes and grabbed my arms and tried to pull me up.

"Fine! Fine! Anna! Let go I'm getting up......see?" I said as I stood up and smiled at her. She smiled and climbed down off my bed and made her way out of my room.

"Sweetie! Hurry up and get ready! We need to go shopping!" I heard my mom Sarah call up the stairs. She got way to exited when it came to shopping. This going to be a longgggggggg day!

Chapter2

"Hurry up Maria! We have to go shopping!!" Anna said as she dragged mom into the shopping centre. I looked down at what I was wearing today, I had my black leggings on with my denim shorts, and my dark green vest top. I also had my hair down and I had my black plimsolls on. It was the only thing I could find in a rush this morning, and lets face it! I never dress like this. 

"Coming!" I shouted as I was jogging up next to them. My mom turned round and smiled at me rolling her eyes.

"So..... What shop are we going into first?" Mom asked both of us.

"CLAIRE'S ACSESORIES!" Anna shouted with a wide smiled. I groaned as mom said okay and started walking in the direction of the shop.

"MARIA!!" I heard two people shout out. I smiled and turned around to see my two best friends standing there smiling at me.

"HEY MAD! HEY LEON!" I shouted smiling back at them. They grinned at each other and then started running towards me. I felt my eyes widen as they got closer. I was about to turn and run when I felt myself falling along with two other bodies.

"Get offa me!!" I said while laughing. I slowly sat up and saw Leon and Mad sitting there smiling innocently at me. I turned my head from side to side and saw people stopping and looking at us with wide eyes. I smiled at the, all and then turned back to my mates.

"What do you two want?" I asked then. They both shrugged at me.

"We haven't seen you since yesterday!" Mad said with a look of horror. Me and Leon looked at her weird. "What!? We've been best mates since like.... what year 3??" Mad said and grabbed me into a hug.

"Yeye! Missed you both too!" I said smiling at them. They were both beautiful. Mad had been my best mate longer but Leon had been our best friend since year 7. Mad or Madison had shoulder length black hair with bits of blue. She had a side fringe that covered her 1 eye and she had quite tan skin. Her eyes were dark blue and she had pale pink lips. She had on her long red and black striped socks, she was also wearing her white dress that came to almost the top of her thigh and was ripped into short sleeves and also ripped at the bottom. It covered her black shorts and she had two brown studded belts on around her hips. The top of the dress covered up the base of her neck; it had a couple of black buttons sewn on at the top and also a red bow. She had her black netted gloves on and had a band at the top of her arm that was also red and black stripped and had a black star on it. We had been friends since year 3 and I had a feeling we'd be best friends for much longer!

Leon or her real name Leona (she hated her name) had, as I said before, been our friend since the beginning of year 7. She had her hair cut just bellow her chin and in messy layers. It was purple with bits of red, her eyes were sky blue, she had a creamy completion and she was quite slim. She was wearing her pink doc martins but had them untied, she had on her purple denim shorts, and a blue cropped, long sleeved top. Over that she had her long, loose white top, it was a vest type top, but she had cut a hole in the side so you could see her tattoo. She had a headband in, it was light purple and to the side of it, it had bits of blue and pink fabric coming off it, it also had a pair of what looked like batwings, bizarre I no, but that was Leon's style. Leon also had a black chocker on, It had a gold/bronze cross hanging off it and the cross had a ruby in the middle of it. She had always been a strict Christian, I had always made fun of it..... but, I always thought that it must be nice to have a religion, to believe in something out of this world. She was also an amazing tattoo artist, she had done one on her hip and one on the back of my neck for me, and Mad had asked her to do one for her as well.

 "Sooooooooo, want to ditch your mom and sister and come shopping with us?!" Mad said looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Mad.....I dunno! QUIT GIVING ME THAT LOOK!" I said glaring at her. I looked behind me to see my mom and Anna.

"Go on Maria! You can go," My mom said to me while giving me a kind smile.

!THANK YOU SARAH!!" Mad and Leon shouted at my mom while they stood up dragging me with them.

"It okay girls! But be safe!!" My mom shouted after us with a stern but amused face.

"Bye bye Maria." I heard Anna shout while waving.

Chapter3

"Okay!!! What is up with your outfit?!" Mad shouted looking me up and down with a look of disgust. We had just turned the corner from my mom and Anna, but in all fairness..... It was a pretty bad outfit for me.

"I really get what you mean and everything but, it was the first thing I could find when I woke up this morning and I only had 10minutes to get ready." I said with a hopeful smile at my two friends.

"ARE YOU MAD!? That is the worst outfit I've ever seen you wear OUTSIDE!" Leon said with a disapproving look. I smiled at her, amused by their over reaction to an outfit.

"Calm down! We can go get something to eat and then go back to my place. Okay??" I said to them starting to walk away from them.

"Wait up! Wait up!" I heard Mad shout as she linked her arm through mine.

"You're forgiven Pasta!" Leon said and then we all burst out laughing. She'd been calling me that every once in awhile since she found out I has part Italian.

"Okay okay!" I said trying to calm them down. "I don't know about you but I fancy some pizza!" I said grinning at them and licking my lips, as I started walking faster towards Eat Central.

"YEAH!" Leon shouted and started to walk a little faster than me.

"I LOVE PIZZA!" Mad said starting to skip, I laughed and joined in skipping with her and then Leon joined in and we started to sing 'The wonderful Wizard of Oz'.

We got to the pizza stall 5minutes later, I ordered chicken pizza, Leon ordered plain pizza and Mad ordered Hawaiian pizza. We also got three Iron Brews and made our way to a table.

"Okay, I'd choose Edward and Jacob because they're both AMZINGLY hot in their own ways." I said as we were eating our pizza's and talking about twilight.

"NO!!! Jacob any day! I mean, who wouldn't want a cute wolf to snuggle up to of a night?!" Madi said while banging her first on the table and once again drawing people's attention to us.

"Okay okay.... I'd rather have none! Edward has a squished face and a dodgy nipple! And Jacob to full of himself! I mean he just takes his shirt off whenever! I mean who does that!?" Leon said with taking a sip of her Iron Brew.

"WHAT!?" Me and Mad both screamed at the same time.

"But Edward's a VAMPIRE! I mean that's awesome! And Carlisle, I mean COME ON!" I said with wide eyes.

"And Jacob has a six pack! A FREAKING SIX PACK LEON!" Mad said as she banged her fist on the table again.

"Whoa Whoa! Calm down!" Leon said looking rather scared. Then all of a sudden we burst out laughing.

"You guys are sooooo weird!" I said, and then the laughter stopped, they looked at me and glared. Okay, I knew what was coming next. I quickly squeaked and stood up and bolted it.

"Come back here Maria Pasta!" Mad said as I heard their seats drag back across the floor and then their foot steps following me. I laughed as I ran though the food court. I heard Mad and Leon shouting as my name as I ran faster and laughed harder. There was a sort of da je vou feel about this.

I turned my head around to look how far away they were when all of sudden I felt myself collide with someone else.

"Excuse me." I said as I stood up, I looked down in embarrassment.

All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist and I felt cold lips on my ears whispering, "I did tell you not to run." My eyes widened, I gasped and pulled out of his arms.

I looked up into his face and saw him with an evil smirk on his face. He had pale skin, black hair and piercing gray eyes. "Who are you?" I asked him, as I backed slowly away from him.

"I think you know exactly who I am.....Maria." He said smirking at me once more. I shook my head moving back more.

Chapter 4

"No....NO!! Y-you can't be real! It was a nightmare!" I shouted as I moved further back, I could feel his cold gaze on me.

"Now now Maria! I've known you since you were what...9? That's how long you've been dreaming about me right?" He said grinning at me, while stepping closer. When all of a sudden a hand came down on his arm as one came down on mine.

"Are you ok Maria?" I heard Mad ask me. But I wasn't listening to her, I was watching him.

"Marcus." I heard a thick Russian accent say, "What are you doing? Who is this girl?" He asked, sounded quite angry.

"Calm down Valik, this is my lovely Maria." The man named Marcus said turning to face his friend Valik with a smug smile in place on his face.

I looked behind him to the man he was talking to, as soon as I did, I knew I couldn't and wouldn't be able to look away. This man Valik had light brown hair, it was messy, but still looked styled,  he had light hazel eyes that were framed with dark lashes and he had sharp yet defined features. He was quite tall, and by the looks of it had a toned body, his arm muscles looked huge! He was hot!

"Your Maria?" Valik said to Marcus. Valik had a look of disgust on his face as he looked him in his eye.

"Yes my Maria," Marcus said leaning back and grabbing my wrist to pull me forward to stand next to him. I gasped as I looked up wide eyed at Marcus as he looked down at me with a possessive smile in place. I glared and tried to pull my wrist out of his grip, but he just raised an eyebrow at me and gripped my wrist tighter.

"Ow, get off me!" I shouted at him trying again to pull my wrist free and again he tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey!!! Get of Maria!" I heard Mad and Leon shout walking over to where Marcus's grip on my arm had became painfully tight. Marcus looked amused as Mad and Leon stormed up with majorly pissed off expressions on their faces.

"What if I don't want to get of Maria?" Marcus replied with a raised eyebrow and a challenging expression.

Just as Leon was about to reply I felt another had cover Marcus's "I think you should let go of the girl Marcus..." I heard Valik say in a his low, sexy.... wait sexy?! I shook my head and stiffened as I felt Marcus's hand tighten slightly and then let go completely. I ran over to Mad and Leon and hugged them both. They squeezed me back, as this was happening I heard Marcus whisper something in another language, he was looking straight at me...

पढ़ना जारी रखें