Nothing Without You | tk

By NimraSajjad

All the time, Kim Taehyung hated his life, hated being an omega and being treated like a puppet---controlled... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Knight
Chapter 2: Blue
Chapter 3: Hislerim
Chapter 4: Eavesdrop
Chapter 5: Halo
Chapter 6: Shimmer
Chapter 7: Prestige
Chapter 8: Starry
Chapter 9: Enthral
Chapter 10: Symphony
Chapter 11: Bubbly
Chapter 12: Pup
Chapter 13: Ravishing
Chapter 14: Twilight
Chapter 15: Moonlight
Chapter 16: Lucifer
Chapter 17: Ponder
Chapter 18: Lifeline
Chapter 19: Octave
Chapter 20: Alter
Chapter 21: Engage
Chapter 22: Nerve
Chapter 23: Anomaly
Chapter 24: Periwinkle
Chapter 25: Brother
Chapter 26: Kryptonite
Chapter 27: Lavish
Chapter 28: Serenity
Chapter 29: Joy
Thank You 《End》
New Book
Sequel

Chapter 30: Epilogue

46.5K 2K 2.7K
By NimraSajjad

Cred. Kikistiel

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

18 Years Later◇

"Yuna, make sure Hansol's room is clean thoroughly, he's going to be very moody if it's not set." Taehyung says to his daughter while he was setting the table with Hansol's favorite dishes.

Hansol is coming back to Seoul after graduating from college in Japan. Taehyung was not in favor of it first because Hansol is an omega and he shouldn't go abroad all alone. Who knows what he would encounter.

Jeongguk and Hansol both assured him that he can take care of himself now and he'll be fine. Taehyung agreed on a promise that Hansol will call him each and everyday.

"It's all good, Appa." Yuna says. The eighteen years old girl now entering her college years.

"And I swear Hyunjin, if you're still playing tour stupid video games, I'm going to beat the shit out of you." Taehyung yells. The sixteen years old alpha hears his father yell way inside his room and he groans.

"I'll be down once they arrive." Hyunjin says back and doesn't get a response. Then he's hearing footsteps and he panics. Before he can hurry in putting the controller down, the door opens and reveals a very pissed looking Taehyung.

Years may have passed but Jeongguk and Taehyung didn't look like they aged even a day. It was the same with all of them actually. Surely, the features changed with age but they changed in their favor. Seokjin was more built than Taehyung yet they both never lost their prettiness, the softness that quotes their features is still evident and they look like in late twenties.

The alphas as Taehyung would often say, got more handsome, built and good looking---as if they weren't good looking before. Keyword; more.

Taehyung feels prideful when he looks at Jeongguk as a pack leader, as a mate and as a husband. He does everything with heart---keeps everything organized and keeps everyone equal.

Taehyung's not praising himself but Jeongguk loves him more than others.

"Get out of here this instant and help your sister and me downstairs." Taehyung says, points away and Hyunjin gets up.

Hyunjin is younger than Hansol but he's an alpha and he's taller than Hansol, has an appearance of an alpha like Jeongguk whereas Hansol has soft features like Taehyung's.

It's always fun to see Hansol whining when Hyunjin picks him up while hugging eachother, whenever he visits. Hyunjin is a little built than Hansol, doesn't mean he acts like an alpha yet.

And Hansol visited only in Christmas holidays in these three years and he's so happy to finally be back and stay in  his home now.

"But you always say I ruin everything so why are you making me do anything?" Hyunjin whines as he reaches Taehyung.

"Then try to be helpful and useful for once and do something nice so I can say my little son is such a good boy." Taehyung says in a taunting tone and Hyunjin pouts.

"Fine but don't shout at me if I mess up---". Hyunjin says and passes Taehyung.

"And I swear if Yuna annoys me---".

"She doesn't annoy you, you annoy her and be respectful you brat, she's older than you." Taehyung says and Hyunjin runs before he's hit.

"I'll try." Hyunjin says as he goes downstairs.

Jeongguk had suggested to get a bigger house since Yuna and Hyunjin definitely are old enough to have their own rooms but Taehyung said he's never leaving this one since this home holds all his beautiful memories so two new rooms were built on the upper floor.

Taehyung wants his children to stay in one house until they finally decide to settle properly.

"Seokjin hyung will be here any moment and there is alot to be done." Taehyung says as he follows Hyunjin. Jeongguk had gone to airport to pick Hansol up.

Seokjin and Namjoon have two sons---both alphas. Soobin being eighteen, taller than Namjoon and a handsome alpha, built and strong. Sixteen years old Kai was no less. He was same as his older brother, good looking and an appearance of a strong alpha just like Hyunjin. Just a bit short than Soobin.

But the two of them were such sweethearts, humble and respectful. Kai was fun loving like Hyunjin and that's the reason they get along so well, mostly teasing Yuna. Kai and Hyunjin are witty, sassy like Seokjin is. Soobin however is more of a less talkative boy.

He was not shy, no but rather intimidating in a soft way. When he's not smiling, his expressions get cold but when he smiles, he looks so cute. Taehyung loves Soobin's smile.

And Hansol---he was an organized and elegant person. A little shy but moody as hell. If he's upset---silent treatment is what you get. You can easily tell he's mad at you. He's also less talkative---he wants everything done at time, gets angry if not done.

He's not rude, no. He can't bear to not talk to Taehyung even for a single day. He becomes a child with Jeongguk and Taehyung. Hyunjin treats him like he's going to break any moment yet he loves the way his little brother cares about him.

Yuna and Hansol have a softest relationship. Yuna relies on Hansol alot, talks to him if she's in need of any advice. She is a bubbly girl, always smiling like Hoseok and always annoyed by Hyunjin.

Jehwan and his mate, Ahin---an human who's life he saved and fell in love right at the moment. Her family gave them two a tough time but she left them just for Jehwan.

Taehyung remembers how scared Jehwan was when he wanted to tell Ahin about the werewolves but it went well. They have twins and live on pack house still.

Hoseok and Yoongi moved to Daegu, Yoongi's hometown and just a few years back, they adopted a baby girl. It gets difficult for them to visit Seoul frequently but they make sure to visit atleast once in a month.

Jimin had found an omegan girl, two years after Taehyung and Jeongguk's marriage and has one girl and one boy. He had moved to Busan with his family after marriage and be visits the pack house alot, alone and with his family too.

Yunho is a happy grandfather.

It's Seokjin's and Jehwan that's coming to welcome Hansol today.

There's a knock on the door and Taehyung tells Hyunjin to open it.

"Kai!" Hyunjin hugs his best friend. Yuna runs towards them, greets Seokjin and Namjoon too.

"How are you, little princess." Seokjin hugs her and she pouts.

"I'm grown up uncle Jinnie---". She says and Seokjin chuckles.

"You'll always be a little one for us."

"There he is, the busy parent at the moment---making sure everything is perfect for his beautiful son." Seokjin says what Taehyung greets him.

"All my children are beautiful." Taehyung replies.

"No, I am handsome." Hyunjin says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Hey, Taehyung." Namjoon greets him.

"Where's Soobin?" Taehyung asks after he hugs Namjoon.

"He had a training with Jehwan, they'll be on their way." Seokjin tells him.

Soobin trains under Jehwan's supervision. The older alpha training him how to fight and spar.

"Okay. Hansol and Jeongguk will be here any minute now." Taehyung says and leads the two towards the couches. The three young wolves get busy in their own talks.

Taehyung smiles even before the door is knocked. He got his mate's and son's scent way before. He let's Yuna open the door when it's knocked.

"Oppa!" Yuna squeals as she hugs his older brother.

"How are you, little bird." Hansol says and hearing his voice makes Taehyung smile wider.

"Hyungieee--". Hyunjin, as usual, spins Hansol around and the omega laughs softly.

Hansol knows Taehyung is looking at him and he wants to meet him at the end, take his time because he's seeing him after months. Hansol needs Taehyung's hug for long.

"Hey there, beautiful." Taehyung utters when Hansol walks towards him. He always call him that and Hansol loves it.

"I missed you." Hansol whispers and then hugs Taehyung tightly, the other hugs him back, kissing his hair repeatedly as they stay in eachother's arms for long.

Taehyung kisses Hansol's face all over when they break the hug.

"I missed you too, my baby." Taehyung utters and hugs him again.

"Aww---baby---". Hyunjin makes funny faces and mocks them.

"You're just jealous." Hansol says to him and Hyunjin keeps mocking him.

"Your room is set. Freshen up and I'll set the lunch." Taehyung says and Hansol nods, walks towards his room.

Taehyung then looks at Jeongguk who's leaning against the wall and looking at him with amusement yet adoration. Taehyung walks towards him.

"He's really happy to be back. Wouldn't stop talking about how much he missed us the whole drive." Jeongguk says once Taehyung rests his hands on his shoulder.

"We all missed him too." Taehyung says.

"I'm not sending Yuna or Hyunjin far from me now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"Okay." He chuckles and pulls Taehyung for a hug. The omega sighs when Jeongguk's arms surround him and he smiles.

"I'll do the rest, you should go change." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hums. He has yet to change into a presentable outfit.

"Okay." Taehyung says. Jeongguk pecks his lips and Taehyung does it back, chuckles as they both kiss.

The others are in the main hall and these two are by the door yet they don't know what Hyunjin is doing here.

"No PDA, dear parents. Calm down." Hyunjin says and Taehyung and Jeongguk break the kiss.

"We were alone here, not our fault that you showed up." Jeongguk says.

"You have your rooms for this---".

"You little---". Jeongguk rushes towards Hyunjin and the younger alpha squeals as he runs towards the hall. Taehyung smiles at the two babies.

Taehyung hears Jehwan downstairs while he's setting his hair. He hurries and gets ready, goes downstairs to meet them.

"Where's he?" Jehwan asks after he greets Taehyung.

"Taking a shower, getting ready. He'll be out any moment." Taehyung says. They all go to the dining area. Seokjin and Jeongguk are setting the table while Namjoon is giving some interesting lecture to Yuna, Hyunjin and Kai.

"How's the training going, Soobin?" Jeongguk asks.

"Good." He replies.

"The kid is good. Really good." Jehwan says. Seokjin smiles at his son proudly.

"Alright, lunch is ready. Come on all of you." Taehyung calls them.

"Don't even think about touching anything before Hansol comes." Taehyung tells to Hyunjin and the alpha huffs.

"I know."

"Ah, there he is." Jehwan gets up when Hansol walks in the hall.

"Uncle Jehwan, it's good to see you finally." Hansol utters as they both hug.

"I'm so happy our Hannie is back for good." Jehwan says and Hansol smiles.

"I'm really happy to be back." Hansol says, his smile falters little when his eyes fall on Soobin, the alpha looking at him already.

"Welcome back, hyung." Soobin says and it's one of the few things he has said to him.

"Thanks." Hansol has nothing else to say and it's one of the fewer things Hansol had said to Soobin.

Hansol was not in their friends circle. Jehwan's twins---Beomgyu and Taehyun were friends with Yuna, Hyunjin and Kai---Soobin would join them too and since Hansol spent three hears away---he didn't really talk to Soobin---played with him when little bit no more.

Kai is different, he's super friendly and Hansol enjoys his company. Hansol and Soobin didn't even try to be friends when they grew up.

They eat lunch then, Jehwan telling how good Soobin is in the training and the alpha keeps a little smile on his lips.

Hansol doesn't even look at him once, doesn't thank him when he passes him salt. Soobin finds it weird, doesn't know what he did.

"So, Hannie hyung---did you find someone there? Someone good looking?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'm pretty sure he was asked out by alot of people, right?" Kai asks.

"No---Uh--yes but I wasn't interested." Hansol says.

"Come on, there must be someone---".

"I went there to study, not to find a mate or something and I wasn't and I'm still not interested." Hansol says and it's kind of true. He was asked out by girls and boys but he never lead them on.

"That's good to hear." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits him softly.

"Hannie, you can fall in love with whoever you want. We want you to be happy okay. Love someone with passion, respect them and you'll get it back." Taehyung says and Hansol smiles at him.

"But do let us know." Jeongguk says and Hansol sighs, smiles at Jeongguk.

"Yes, Dada". Hansol says. Yes, the three of them call Jeongguk, Dada.

Hansol's eyes fall on Soobin for a moment and he's already looking at him, eyes firm and hard on him and Hansol doesn't really like his attitude, he looks away, makes a cold expression himself.

----------------------------

Hansol doesn't know why he agreed to come see the sparring match with Hyunjin in the pack grounds. He was here to meet Yunho yet here he's looking at Soobin some other alpha, ready to fight.

"Remember the rules, first one to fall, loses. No hits on the back of head---no getting angry because this is just a part of training and if any of you bleed, you won't be spared from me." Jehwan says.

"You have to defend. Remember---defend the attack." Jehwan tells them.

Soobin takes off his shirt, Hansol looks away. The alpha is well aware of Hansol and the way he's looking at him and not looking now. He smirks.

"Bet. Binnie hyung is gonna win." Hyunjin says.

"He always wins." Kai says. The two are looking at him.

"Yeah, so?" Hansol says.

"Bet. Money. Who do you think is gonna win?" Hyunjin asks, holding his hand out for money.

"The other guy. Hansol places the money in his hand.

"You get our money too if that happens but it won't because Soobin hyung always wins. You just wasted your money." Hyunjin says Hansol shrugs.

We'll see.

Hansol may have bet the win on other guy but his eyes are on Soobin all the time. He doesn't attack, the other guy does. He blocks them, dodges the punches, stops them by his palms.

He attacks with surety, makes sure the reaction to his action will be in his favor. Hansol watches him carefully and right now, his firm and intimidating stare is not hated by Hansol---he doesn't want to admit but it looks good on him.

Really good. Really hot.

It takes a second of the next moment that Soobin twists his leg around other's and jerks it back, the other guy falls on the floor. Hyunjin and Kai cheer loudly.

"Told you!" Hyunjin says to Hansol but he's not listening.

He's snapped out of his senses when Soobin looks at him. Hansol's eyes widen for a second, he blinks rapidly and looks away, gulps but doesn't know why he looks again. Soobin is smirking at him while he wipes his sweat.

"I'll go inside now." Hansol says and jumps down from the high bench, walks faster towards the pack house.

Soobin smiles as he watches Hansol leave.

--------------------------

Taehyung's looking at old pictures of his children when Jeongguk joins him on bed.

"They were so small back then." Taehyung coos.

"They're still our little babies for us." Jeongguk says, rests his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and hugs his waist from behind, pulls him close to his chest.

"They love eachother so much, no matter how much they tease eachother." Taehyung says.

"Of course they do. Yuna and Hyunjin find Hansol as their advisor, a guide, a good old brother and Hansol loves Yuna and Hyunjin so much. It shows in the way they look at eachother with eyes full of love and adoration."

"Like you look at me?" Taehyung chuckles as he asks and Jeongguk kisses his bare shoulder.

"I can't really explain how much I love you, Tae. I hope my actions and my eyes speak instead of words." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles, tilts his head and pecks Jeongguk's lips.

"You may not be able to explain but I know how much you love me. I am the one who feels it and It's so strong and deep and powerful and I love you just as much as you do." Taehyung says. Jeongguk hides his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Not even a single day passes that I don't thanks heavens for giving me you. All these years that you've been with me, given me love and happiness---our children---I'm so thankful of you for that." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung leans back to him, cups his nape and nuzzles his cheek.

"And I'm grateful of you for choosing me as your mate, for loving me and for never once stopping in loving me all these years." Taehyung whispers back.

These years might have changed alot but it didn't change Jeongguk and Taehyung's love for eachother. Rather it made it stronger, more mature and healthy---perfect.

They both laugh and smile as they look at the pictures of their children.

Pic creds to rightful owners. 👇

I wish any one of these beautiful children were mine. *sobs* cuz uwu everywhere.

Family. Is such a beautiful thing. Jeongguk and Taehyung's family---the five of them---are so beautiful together.

--------------------------

Hansol and Soobin meet eachother again in the pack library. The omega was looking for a book and Soobin happened to turn to the shelf where he was, finding a book for himself.

They both immediately look at eachother, as if their presence screamed. Hansol looks away and so does Soobin, continues looking for the book.

Hansol has found his book but it's unreadable so he uses the ladder. Soobin looks at him while he climbs, doesn't look away. Hansol takes the book and gets down. Soobin looks away.

Hansol's walking away but Soobin grabs him arm, pulls him back. The looks at him in surprise.

"What---".

"Why are you acting like you don't know me?' Soobin asks.

"Let go." Hansol says. Soobin's hold tightens.

"I asked you something." Soobin says.

"And I'm not meant to answer you. Let go of me." Hansol says.

"I've heard we were really good friends when we were little. What happened now?" Hansol doesn't know why Soobin is smirking.

"Well, I haven't heard it so---".

"Why were you looking at me when I was fighting?" Soobin asks, cuts him off and Hansol stops speaking.

"W-What are you saying." Hansol gulps.

"I know you were looking at me even though you had bet for my rival but you were looking at me. Why?" Soobin asks.

"You're---you're highly mistaken---I was not looking at you." Hansol says, looks away from Soobin's eyes but fails. The alpha laughs.

"Right but you can't ignore the fact that you like looking at me." Soobin says and Hansol wants to laugh at him and tell him it's not true but he can't because---he is right.

"I said, let me go." Hansol says again and Soobin lets go but steps forward immediately, makes the omega step back.

"What are you doing?" Hansol whispers when Soobin keeps walking forward and he walks backwards until his back hits the book shelf. His breath hitches.

"Soobin---". Hansol wants to push him away but his hands don't coordinate with him.

"What are doing?" Hansol says again when Soobin leans in, they feel eachother's breath on their lips.

"I'm just taking my book." Soobin says and steps back, a book in his hand that he picked from the shelf above where he's trapping Hansol. The omega breathes heavily when Soobin steps back. His cheeks red.

"I'll see you around, Hannie." Soobin grins widely and walks away, leaves Hansol in utter confusion.

---------------------------

Hansol was never a party kind of person. He did went on gatherings but they were never the late night ones. He's well aware that he's an omega and he knows he's weak so he doesn't take risks no matter how confident and strong he tries to appear.

Hyunjin and Kai weren't allowed here, being under eighteen. There was no way he'd let Yuna come here and then he thinks why the hell he's here himself?

Taehyung and Jeongguk gave him permission of the outing with this one friend he made in the pack house, Wooyoung but he's nowhere to be found right now.

Hansol is sitting in the farthest of corner and he hates this place. He has no idea what this place is. It's a club of course but he has no idea what's going on here.

People are dancing wildly. The music is loud. They dance on eachother, not a care in the world. Hansol doesn't like this.

"Never thought I'd see you here." Hansol hears a very familiar deep voice and he turns around, finds Soobin standing there. He looks good, he always does.

"I don't think I can say the same about you." Hansol says and Soobin shrugs. The alpha has been watching him ever since he got here and he also doesn't like the way some alphas look at him. Hansol is oblivious to that.

"Come dance with me." Soobin says, grabs Hansol's wrist and drags him to the dance floor, the omega keeps protesting.

"Hey, I don't want to dance. Why did you---". Hansol is turned to face Soobin by wrist and his tantrum silences in his tongue when Soobin holds his hands and puts them on his shoulders then resting his own hands on Hansol's sides.

"Just dance with me." Soobin whispers. Hansol is conflicted. His mind screams as him to push him away and run but his heart softly tells him to stay. He listens to his heart.

They sway gently even though the music is loud but it doesn't destroy their rhythm. Hansol finds Soobin's eyes so pretty and Soobin finds Hansol beautiful. All of him.

"Can I kiss you, Hansol?" Soobin asks me the omega feels his heart threatening to beat out of his chest. He gulps, his hands curl on the fabric of Soobin's hoodie.

"What if I say you can. Will you do it?" Hansol says and Soobin groans lowly, pulls Hansol closer.

"Why I fucking wouldn't? Wanted to kiss you the moment I saw you a few days ago." Soobin says and Hansol feels shiver down his spines.

"You're so pretty, Hansol. So pretty." Soobin whispers as he nuzzles his neck, kisses softly and Hansol thinks he's dreaming. It feels so good.

"You can. You can kiss me." Hansol says, breathing shallow and he wants this. He never knew he craved for this.

Soobin looks at Hansol for a moment and then he captures his lips, demanding and hot. He cups Hansol's face with one hand, pulls Hansol impossibly closer with the other and he's kissing him as if he was deprived of water and Hansol's lips are water.

The omega curls his arms around Soobin's neck, kisses him back. The kiss is passionate, makes him moan but it's so soft at the same time.

So soft that Hansol knows---he'll be craving for this every day. Soobin knew he'll get addicted. He is already addicted to Hansol.

They both smile in the kiss at the same time. They break the kiss, look at eachother with softness in their eyes. Hansol hides his face in Soobin's neck and the alpha engulfs him in a hug, both smiling as they sway with the now soft music.

------------------------

Jeongguk smiles as he watches Taehyung sleep soundly next to him. He covers his bare shoulder with comforter before placing a kiss over the love bite he just gave him---just a few moments ago---

Jeongguk often reads the small notes Taehyung wrote for him and gifted him at the night of their wedding. No matter how many times he reads them, they always make him tear up and they always make him smile.

The affect they have on him is as if he's reading them for the very first time.

I love you because when you hold my hand or when I am in your arms, I feel as if I am in the safest place in the world. When I am with you, I feel like I am protected.

I love you because the way that you look at me makes me feel so special that I still get butterflies in my stomach sometimes from it. You look at me like I am the only person in a room full of people.

I love you because the idea of growing old with you fills me with so much excitement and happiness.

I love you because you have such a special ability to see the good in everyone and in every situation.

I love you because you are not afraid to open up to me about your feelings, both the good and the bad things. I love that you can easily trust me with how you feel, no matter what it is.

I love that you have seen me when I was at my very worst and at my weakest and most vulnerable, yet you chose to draw me even closer to you. You did not run away, instead, you held me closer to you.

I love you because you are always inspiring me to be a better person each and every single day. You make me want to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be. Without you, I would not be as motivated to make this happen.

I love you because you are not afraid to be your true self around me. I know and love the real you, the version of you that exists behind closed doors where it is just you and me alone together.

I love you because whenever I am with you, it is like we are in our own special little world together where nobody else exists.

I love you because the world is a much better place with you in it. Your kindness, your bravery, your compassion, and your generosity are just a few of the qualities you possess that make the world so much better with you in it.

I love you because you are not like any other person that I have met. There is something about you that is so special and precious. Once I realized that about you, it made me realize how much I care about you.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I've always wanted to say all these things that you wrote me. You snatched them from me and Jeon Taehyung, you don't know how happy and proud and honored I feel to have you in my life as my mate, my lover, my husband.

You came as a light in my dark world, a companion in my lonely life and you entered my life---made me feel like you were always---always there.

And now you are here---with me. You give me uncountable happiness and I don't have words to thank you for this.

I'm not good at words and I don't think I'll ever be but I'll show you---I'll keep showing you with my actions and will try to use my words to tell you my reasons for why I love you so much.

I've told you before and I've shown you too but I'll keep doing that because you deserve to be loved and I'll love you till the very last breath.

You and our children are my whole world---my universe and every beauty that it holds.

So Jeon Taehyung, baby---

These words maybe few but my feelings---all of them are what they hold within them.

You complete me. You make my heart smile---looking at you smile brings me joy and serenity---

I love you. I love you more than anything or anyone in the world and Taehyung, I know---I just know, it's true---

That I am nothing---nothing without you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°THE END°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

^cred to rightful owner.

Bye---
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.5K 35
Kaiden black was sent to a institution after his mother passed. His plan was to be a dick and get close to no one. Not only because no one would stay...
20.8K 1.8K 20
Сүүлчийн чихэр, сүүлчийн янжуураа ганцхан чамтай хуваалцъя. Анхны өөрийгөө ганцхан чамд л зориулъя. Be my daddy, tonight! •Бичээчийн зөвшөөрөлгүйгээр...
642K 15.6K 55
I own nothing in this fanfic exept the might use of Oc, no images are mine the storyline is most definatly not mine and Bleach is definatly not mine...
171K 11.1K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...