The New Girl ||| My hero acad...

By KiwiJane

You are, (Y \ N) Midoriya. A few months ago you, your parents and little brother were in a car accident. They... More

Character Info + Pilot
1 - The Favour
2- Accepted
3- New class
4 - Fluffy
5 - Talk
6 - What now??!!
7 - Universe, oh why?
8 - A Win
9 - Names
11 - Sports Festival pt. 1
12 - Sports Festival pt. 2
13 - Sports Festival pt 3
14 - Sports Festival pt 4
15 - Sports Festival pt 5
16 - Sports Festival pt 6
17 - Sports Festival pt 7
18 - Memories
19 - Family matters
20 - Enchantress
21 - Dad-zawa
22 - Internships
23 - Message
24 - Stain
25 - Caring
26 - Aftermath
27 - Finnaly!!
28 - A Quirk-tastrafy!!
29 - Class 1B
30 - Final Exam Training
Chapter 31 - They boy I use to know
Chapter 32 - Memories
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Why do villains always attack UA students??!!
Chapter 35 - A mothers touch
Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1
Chapter 37 - Practical Exam pt2
Sorry, not a chapter(But pls read)
✌Announcement- edited✌
💫💥Announcement pt 2💥💫

10 - The reason

1.5K 42 2
By KiwiJane

(I know the timing is different but I wanted an excuse to give (Y \N) and Izuku a family moment. So sorry about that. Just imagine this happened like in this story's time line.
Thanks for understanding.❤❤❤)

(Y \ N) 's POV.

After school me and Izuku went home. We got our homework done in our room the Izuku decided to lift some weights while I do some pull ups on the pull up bars I had installed for myself and Izuku. I could see Izuku was bothered by something but I didn't really want to ask. I was afraid of making him more upset than he probably already is.
Knock!!Knock!

"Izuku, (Y \ N). It's lunch time. Your lunch is ready. Your food's getting cold."

"We'll be right there." Izuku says to his mom. She closes the door.
I get off of the pull up bars and land on my feet, Izuku puts his weights down.
"Hey, Izu? Are you ok, you've been spacing out all afternoon?"
I state, finnaly deciding to ask.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about... Stuff." He says giving me a sheepish smile.
"You'll tell me if something is wrong, right?" I ask my cousin.
"Yeah I'll tell you later. But let's go eat first." We walk to the table.

"Eat up! Those new muscles of yours need lots of fuel."

Later before bed Izu told me everything he was thinking about earlier. About how he think AllMight doesn't have much time left and all that. I comforted him to the best of my ability. But I don't think it really helped much. But yet again, who knows...

Time skip...

In class 1A.

Uncle Shota talked to us some more about the Sports Festival and how we only have 3 chances in a lifetime and all that. After homeroom we had Uncle CementToss's class.
He had left the class after our period, we all just talked. Now it was lunch and as myself, Izu, Iida and Ururaka were walking through the halls, we didn't want to sit in the caffiteria so we decided to take a stroll around campus. We talked for a while until this topic came up,
"So Ururaka why did you want to come to UA. What made you want to become a pro hero?" Izuku asks his female friend.
"Oh, Ohh... Well... Because." She started acwardly.
"Uh. For the money!" Izuku finishes, feeling surprised at the awnser he picked up on.
"You want to be a hero so you can get rich!?" Izu asks.
"If we're cutting to the chase then yeah." She says to him.
"I'm sorry if it sounds greedy. You two have such admirable reasons. I hope you don't think less of me now" she says waving her one arm in front of her.
"Not at all. Your goal is to support your well being and that's a perfectly fine ambition to have."
"I agree with Iida on this one. But are you trying to support yourself or someone else. Like I know you, your probably not doing this just for yourself." I say to her.
"Well you see my family owns a construction company. But we haven't gotten eany work lately. So were flat broke. Eanyway this isn't something I usually tell other people." She explains while rubbing the back of her head vigorously.

"Construction company hey." Iida says trying to think of a way to cheer the girl up.
"Ahh I bet if she got licensed she could use her quirk." Izuku starts.
"And that would bring down the costs alot, saving money." I add to the boys statement.
"And they can sell their heavy lifting equipment and she can float everything." Iida points out yet again.
"I know right! That's what I've been telling Dad ever since I was little." She says pointing finger-guns to the two boys.

"But..."

Ururaku has flash back...

(She tells us all the stuff.)

"So yeah." She ends her story.

"I was also kinda wondering, (Y \ N) why do you want to become a pro?" Ururaku asks curiosly. My mood emidetly changed from a calm and happy to a sad and depressed mood.
"For personal reasons..." I say giving of a sad and angry aura. AllMight talked with Izuku for a while he came back a while later. I didn't want to do much so I just waited till classes were over. And filled the time sketching. When the last bell rang signalling that classes were over we all got up and headed for the door.

Ururaku opens the door and sees that all the UA first years are gathered in front of our classrooms door.
"What are you all doing here." She says in surprise.
"Do you students have some business with our class?" Ida asks waiting for a responds.
"Why are you blocking our doorway?! I won't let you keep us hostage!" Mineta says, angerly punching his fist in the air.

"They're scouting out the competition idiots. We're the class who survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes. At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras. " Bakugo calmly says while walking to the door.
"You can't just go around calling people 'extras' just because you don't know who they are!!" Ida scolds Bakugo.
"And I heard class 1A has a new student! And they didn't even have to take the entrance exams and they weren't recommend either! They also weren't at the USJ." A student with blond hair yells. (Its Monama if you were wondering.)

'Crap!'
I take a small step back trying not to get noticed.
"What does any of that have to do with all this?" Iida asks.
"Oh it has alot to do with it! They get into UA without having to get in the way we all did, we all worked out butts off to get here and they got into 1A non the less! And now they get to take part in the Sports Festival!"
The boy rants angerly throwing his hands in the air.
"She doesn't deserve to be here!!" He continues in his usual loud voice.

I look down to the ground clenching my fist in anger. But then I realized that he wasn't entirely wrong. I open my clench fist as my racing thoughts settled.
"Don't you dare disrespect her!" Izu yells at the blond, clearly dive sie around the topic.
"Oh look they can't even fight their own battles, they let others do it for them!" Another outraged student adds with a raged smirk.
"Stay out of this!" Mina and Kirishima yell angerly, at the same time.
I look up to my angred friends.
"Guys," I say, catching their attention. "Thanks, but it's my fight." I walk to the door and am now standing infront of Bakugo.
"Are you the new student?" The rude blond from earlier says.
"Yes, yes I am." I awnser giving him a glare.
"Good to know you were listening." He says a little more calmly as a smirk replaced his scowl from earlier.

"Listen everyone, I know that it must seem unfair to you. That someone just entered this school not like you all did. But..." I start to speak a little louder.
"The main reason that the Sports Festival is so important to me is, so I can prove to myself, my classmates and heck everyone at UA. That I belong here!" I say with pure determination in my eyes.
The blond just scoffs at my statement and walks away. Clearly not convinced. But I'll show him. I'll show everyone...
"Well he's a pain in the ass." I hear a gruff voice behind me. It was Katsuki.
Not wanting to be in the spotlight I discide to join Ochaco.

"So this is class 1A. I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass." I see the fimilliar fluffy lavender headed boy coming to the front.
"Is everyone in the Hero course delusional or is it just you? How sad to come here and find a bunch of eco-maniacs." He says with his usual tired expression. He is now standing in front of Bakugo. Bakugo gives him a glare.
"I wanted to be in the Hero course, but like many others here I was forced to chose a different track. Such is life. I didn't cut it the first time around. But now I have another chance. If eany of us do good in the Sports Festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course and they'll have to transfer people out to make room." Most of my classes figure stiffens.
" Scouting the competition, some of my pears are but I'm here to let you know that you have to bring your A game. Or else I'll steal your spot from right under you. Consider this as a declertion of war." He ends.
After that a boy from class 1B started calling us 'brats that think we're better than everyone else' I lost it.

'Crap everyone hates our class now!!' Most of 1 A thought.

"Hey sorry to be a bother but your in class 1B, right ." I ask in my sweetest and kindest voice. The boy calms down his agreed deminor. "I am." He says. I travel to the boy as the crowd makes some room for me to do so.
"Well then: what would happen if the class's rolls were switched?" I say sweetly making a switching hand guester while tilting my head to the side a bit.
"What do you mean by that?" He asks curiously.
"Well what if your entire class were in our shoes? How would you feel if all the 1st years were to shout and yell at you for something that isn't true or out of their control?" I say with an even more innocent pout directed towards the boy.
"I-I umm." He mumbles and gets a blush on his face from my pout.
'So he's like that hey. Alot like Kirishima.' I think to myself.
"Sorry I should have frased that differently. But I have a way to stettel this: Let's wait for the festival and see who comes out on top? What do you say my fellow first years?" I ask with a smirk smile on my face.

No awnser.
'Looks like they're speechless.'
"Well we have to get going." I tell them before giving a bow.
"Can't wait for the festival then. See you all there." I give them a smile.
I then turn to my group.
"You guys coming?" I ask them trying not to add further tenting to the situation. I see most of my class in shock at what I had said. Izu, Ururaka, Todoroki and Iida walk forward.
I start to walk away with my friends behind me. We walk through the middle of the crowd, the people making room for us.
'Never again...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making this so long. I wanted to fit all of this into one chapter. And I know I said that I'm not going to follow the exact text from the anime. But I wasn't sure what exactly to write.. And wanted to make everything seem asif it could be straight from the show. So BYYYYEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 646 19
*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom inko midoryia. You and your brother were...
301K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
12.3K 323 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
698K 27.3K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...