โžซ | ๐๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ...

By bloodfxre

Born from an uncharted area, you were born with abilities. Your best friend is Thor and you haven't seen him... More

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Cast Members
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Prologue
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 1 ~ Scepter
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 2 ~ Enhanced
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 3 ~ The Idea
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 4 ~ Ultron
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 5 ~ We'll Lose
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 6 ~ Vibranium
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 7 ~ Hulkbuster
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 8 ~ Safe House
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 10 ~ Cho
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 11 ~ Extinction
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 12 ~ Cradle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 13 ~ Vision
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 14 ~ Sokovia
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 15 ~ Battle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 16 ~ Battle Pt 2
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 17 ~ Recruits
18 ~ Information
19 ~ Where Do We Go?
Sequel?

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 9 ~ Old-Fashioned

448 18 4
By bloodfxre

U-Gin Genetics Research Lab
Seoul, Korea

Helen Cho was getting ready to preform a test and was speaking in Korean to her fellow members as she walked towards her lab. No one else entered the lab except her. No other personal was in the lab either. She was looking down at the moment and didn't realize Ultron standing there till she looked up at the last second and heard him speak. A gasp was heard from her. "Scream, and your entire staff dies." Ultron said.

"I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met but I didn't." He continued on as she looked at him. "Do you expect a thank you note?" She questioned him. "I expect you to know why." He replied back in a deep like voice as she glanced down at the Cradle. "The cradle." She quietly muttered as a clip of her voice telling Tony about the cradle was played through Ultron. "This..." Ultron started to say as he placed a hand on the cradle. "Is the next me." He told Helen.

"The regeneration cradle prints tissue. It can't build a living body." She started to tell him. "It can, you can." He said as he walked closer to her. "You'll add the materials." He added as one of his robots appeared with vibranium. "You're a brilliant woman, Helen." He said as she turned and saw another robot with Loki's scepter. She gasped as they placed it on her chest. "But we all have, room to improve." Ultron added afterwards.

-

Natasha was sitting on bed wearing a robe as she waited for Bruce to finish in the shower. While she was waiting, she had small flashbacks of her in the red room. Bruce was shaving his face when he paused for a moment to look at himself. He the continued to finish shaving his face before finally exiting the bathroom. "I didn't realize you were waiting" Bruce told Natasha. "I would've joined you, but, Uh, it didn't seem like the right time." She admitted with a small smile. "They used up all the hot water." He said to her. "I should've joined you." She replied. "Missed our window." He added as he chuckled lightly after. "Did we?" She said.

He saw the look she had on her face and sighed as he walked a few steps away, continuing to dry himself. "The world just saw the Hulk. The real Hulk, for the first time." He said before adding "you know I have to leave." That's when she spoke up "you assume I have to stay? I had this, um, dream. The kind that seems normal at the time, but when you wake..." He took a step towards her as he asked "what did you dream?" She looked down slightly before looking up at him "that I was an Avenger. That I was anything more than the assassin they made me." Bruce took another step towards her. "I think you're being hard on yourself." He mentioned and she creased her eyebrows.

"Here I was hoping that was your job." She said when she closed the small gap by taking a step forward and looking up at him. "What are you doing?" Bruce asked. "I'm running with it. With you." She told him as she placed a hand on his cheek. He grabbed her hand as she continued. "If running is the plan, as far as you want." He looked at her and slowly pulled her away from him. "Are you out of your mind?" He said as he walked away and she gave him a look. "I want you to understand that, um..." she started to say and he cut her off.

"Natasha, where can I go? Where in the world am I not a threat?" He said and she went closer to him. "You're not a threat to me." She told him. "Are you sure?" He asked her. "Even if I didn't just... There's no future with me. I can't ever... I can't have this." He added as he gestured around him. "Do the math. I physically can't." That's when Natasha looked at him with watery eyes. "Neither can I." She started to tell him. "In the red room where I was trained... where I was raised, um, they have a graduation ceremony."

She looked down for a moment before looking back up at him. "They sterilize you. It's efficient." She nodded her head as she tried to hold back her tears. "One less thing to worry about. The one thing that might matter more than a mission. Makes everything easier. Even killing." She looked down before she looked back up at him. "You still think you're the only monster on the team?" He couldn't believe what she went though then said "so, we disappear?" She looked at him and smiled.

-

Tony used a hatchet to slice a piece of wood in half then toss the pieces on to his pile as Steve did the same. Tony had a smaller pile than Steve and you were laying there not too far away, feeling the sun hit your skin. "Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?" Tony asked and you knew but didn't want to tell them. Steve walked over to grab another piece of wood as he said "sometimes my teammates don't tell me things." He wasn't only referring to the whole team, but at Thor not telling him about you. "I was king of hoping Thor would be the exception." He added and took a log.

"Yeah, give him time." Tony said as he place a log on his stump also. "We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him." Tony added as Steve sliced his log. " 'Earth's mightiest heroes.' Pulled is apart like cotton candy." Steve said then Tony added "seems like you walked away all right." You sat up and looked over at them. "Is that a problem?" Steve questioned. "I don't trust a guy without a dark side." Tony said and chopped his log. "Call me old-fashioned." Tony added afterward. "Well, let's just say you haven't seen it yet." Steve said.

"You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?" Tony said. "Well, I guess you'd know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question." Steve said and you stood up. "Guys, if you let him get to your heads he will." You told them and they looked at you but Tony just kept adding on. "Banner and I were doing research." Steve then added "that would affect the team." Tony replied after "that would end the team! Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'why we fight?' So we can end the fight. So we get to go home!"

Steve was getting ticked off and broke a log in half with his bare hands. "Tony.." you earned as you stepped forward. That's when Steve spoke "Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time." You sighed and turned your back to them as you released a breath. "I'm sorry. Mr. Stark... Clint said you wouldn't mind, but our tractor doesn't seem to want to start at all. I thought maybe you might..." Laura started to tell him as he answered "yeah, I'll give her a kick." Tony started to walk away when he told Steve, "don't take from my pile." Then looked at you saying "maybe you can cut a few logs for me." You rolled your eyes as you looked back at him and he left.

"You all right?" You asked Steve and he sighed softly before nodding. "Will be. You?" He answered back as he watched you grab a log. "Should be." You sighed the response as you placed the log on Tony's stump. "You can talk to me." He said and you looked up at him. "I don't know you that well. Thor tells me that I can trust you and I felt it when we first met in the cell but I can't be for sure." You replied and he nodded understanding. "Never know unless you try." He said and you chopped the log before adding it to Tony's pile.

"I was taken at a young age from my family but I managed to escape the area when I was four by the help of a man named Jameson. He wasn't like everyone else. He had powers like myself and brought me to an unknown location he knew I would be safe. I was for quite some time but I guess things change and Strucker found me. He learned about my powers. Treated me like his own for a while till greed came over him and he placed a chip in my head. He was able to use it to control me when he wanted to achieve something." You told him. "Is that why you disappeared last time?" He questioned. "Yes. Ultron found out and used it against me. He made me teleport to where he was. I'm afraid that he might use it again." You admitted.

-

Walking into the barn like area, Tony spotted the tractor sitting there at the side of the room. "Hello Deere." He said when he approached it. Looking around at the parts and trying to crack what the main issue is, he said "tell me everything. What ails you?" That's when Fury appeared and said "Do me a favor. Try not to bring it to life." Tony made a face as he looked at Nick. "Why, Ms. Barton, you little minx." Tony muttered before asking. "I get it. Maria Hill called you, right? Was she ever not working for you? Artificial intelligence."

Fury stepped forward. "You never even hesitated." Fury said. "Look, it's been a really long day, like Eugene O'Neill long, so how's about we skip to the part where you're useful." Tony told him. "Look me in the eye and tell me you're going to shut him down." Fury said. "You're not the director of me." Tony stated. "I'm not the director of anybody but I do know you have y/n." He said as he sat down then added "I'm just an old man who cares very much about you." Tony looked away for a moment before saying "and I'm the man who killed the Avengers." Fury's eyebrows creased.

"I saw it." He told Fury. "I didn't tell the team. How could I? I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it. The whole world, too. Because of me. I wasn't ready. I didn't do all I could." Tony finished and Nick started to say "Maximoff girl, she's working on you, Stark. Playing on your." - "I wasn't tricked, I was shown. Wasn't a nightmare, it was my legacy. The end of the path I started us on." Tony butted but Nick stood up telling him. "You come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony. War isn't one of them."

"I watched my friends die. You'd think that'd be as bad as it gets, right?" Tony scoffed "nope. It wasn't the worst part." That's when Nick walked up and stood across from him. "The worse part is that you didn't." Nick stated and Tony looked at him.

-

Thor stood leaning on a car while he wore a hoodie and a jacket. "I'll see you tonight." Slevig could be heard saying from afar. Then he was shown walking down the university steps with students exiting the building behind him. A girl could be seeing pushing her bike as she walked along.

Royal Holloway
University of London

"I like the look." Slevig told Thor as he walked up to his car the god was waiting at. "If you're going for inconspicuous, though, near miss." He added as Thor turned and looked at him. "I need your help." Thor asked of him. "It's nice to be needed." Slevig replied. "It's dangerous." Thor added. "I'd be disappointed if it wasn't." Slevig stated as he got in the car with Thor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
170K 4.3K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
30.1K 1.4K 27
The cold water dripped inside on my cell, as the droplets hit my bare back, I could only shudder from the feel. I knew he would be back any given min...
634K 19.2K 74
๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] โ€ข โ€ข BOOK 1 โžค Age of Ul...