โœ“ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ, mattia polib...

By LAVISHLULLABY

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... More

intro
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
the end
PART 2 OF THE BOOK!!

part twenty five

21.4K 396 1.3K
By LAVISHLULLABY

this is 'mattia's song' for adeya, you could play it when he starts to sing it or play it whenever you want to lol. also this is one long ass chapter, sorry!

Adeya

It's been two months since I last saw my boyfriend.

Yes, I said my boyfriend. We haven't broken up and have kept this long distance thing going. Talking every single night either it be facetime, texting or calling. We talk everyday. And I love him more than ever.

You may be wondering why I haven't gone to see him.. Well, I don't really have the money and my mom said that if I want to go, I need to pay for everything. Mattia said he would pay for me, but it's too expensive. Well, up until now.

He was going to Alabama... A place I could afford a ticket to!

So as soon as I got my plane ticket, I called the one person I needed to talk to.

Alvaro Romero.

"Hello?" Alvaro answered.

"Hey Alvaro, it's Adeya." I said.

"What's up?" He said, clearly confused on why I was calling him.

"I need you and Alejandro's help..." I said, knowing I confused him even more.

"With what?"

"Suprising Mattia." I smiled as I said it.

"Are you coming to the Alabama show??"

"Yes I am.. I just need your help on making this suprise amazing."

"What can I help you with?" He asked and then I began explaining my master plan. And he was all for it.

And then it was final, tomorrow morning I was flying to see my wonderful boyfriend.

I talked to Mattia that night like I always do. I laid in bed and waited for his facetime call. I answered in the second it popped up on my screen and I saw his face, which immediatley made me smile.

"Hello beautiful." He said causing my cheeks to slightly turn pink.

"I miss you."

"Miss you more." He smiled. "Are you sure you can't come to Alabama?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you babe, I don't have the money right now. My job sucks and I'm going to need to work for a month before even thinking of a plane ticket." I lied right through my teeth.

"What if I fly you out?" He begged.

"I am not taking your money. Where do you go after Alabama?"

"Oklahoma."

"That's like a two hour drive from Texas! I'll be there." I smiled.

"That's another 2 weeks away though."

"Hey! I am driving two hours to see you, you're lucky I don't make you wait until you come to Texas in another month!!"

"Yeah I guess you're right."

Our conversation was pointless and stupid for the next 30 minutes. Until I told Mattia I was tired and I fell asleep. I did need to sleep, because in just a couple hours I would be boarding my flight to Alabama. Oh I am such a good girlfriend.

I may be sneaky, but I am a good girlfriend.

————————————————————

"Alvaro!!" I said wrapping my arms around him. "Alex!!" I said turning to Alejandro

"Glad you're back A." Alejandro smiled at me.

"Mattia has no clue." Alvaro said, grabbing my bag.

"I can carry it." I said reaching for it.

"Shut up." Alvaro looked at me, then laughed when I slapped his arm.

"Alright, so I'm going to you guys' room as soon as everyone leaves and then Alvaro will come back for me halfway through the show to get me?" I clarified.

"Correct. Well, either me or Alex." Alvaro said.

"I can't wait."

I slide my phone out of my pocket when we got into the van. I decided to text Mattia.

Hi love. I just woke up,
have fun at your show!
Don't get too crazy.
Love and miss you

i will, facetime you tonight
my love. love you.

I smiled and Alvaro laughed while he read over my shoulder.

"He has no clue." I smirked.

"I can't wait to get this all on video." Alejandro said.

"Alright, they just left to rehearse. I told them we would meet them there. The place is two buildings down so I should be able to get back quickly." Alvaro said.

"Room 312." Alejandro said, handing me the key. "Be ready in three hours."

"I can use the shower, right?" I asked.

"Of course. Our room is your room." Alejandro smiled pulling up to the hotel.

I jumped out taking my key and grabbed my bag.

"Thank you guys so much." I smiled as Alvaro closed the door and rolled the window down.

"Three hours!!" Alejandro called before driving down. I quickly hurried inside and went to the stairs. I was petrified I would get caught.

But I finally found their room and wlaked in, setting my bag down.

Time to get ready to see my boyfriend...

I looked in the mirror one final time after I got a text from Alejandro saying he was almost here. I fixed my outfit and began getting anxious.

I really really really needed to see Mattia. There was a knock on the door and I checked and saw Alejandro.

"You look great." He smiled as we walked out into the hallway.

"Thanks... I just can't wait to see him." I bit my lip as we headed to the area.

"He should be performing any minute. Want to suprise him before or after?"

"After." I smiled.

"Alright, stay right here and I'll get you the second they go on stage." He said and I waited in the hallway.

A minute or two later Alejandro came back.

"He just walked on." He smiled holding out his hand.

I took it and followed him backstage. I stood where I could see him but he couldn't see me.

"Hey guys!" He spoke with a big smile. "Alright, so as many of you know. I have a girlfriend, and have for a while." He said and the crowd cheered. "Well, a couple months back we had a rough time in our relationship."

The crowd made an aww sound. "We're all good now, it's just I miss her so much you guys. It's been two months and 3 days since the last time I saw her, and I'm crazy about her." He stopped and looked at the ground while he smiled.

"I hope all of you get to experience what it's like to feel like this. She's amazing, you guys would love her." He spoke to the crowd like they were his bestfriends. I placed a hand on my heart.

"Okay, so the first song I am going to be singing is the one I wrote during those rough months, those months we were broken apart. She actually left me, moved to a different state." He took a breath.

"Kairi is going to play the guitar for me. Thanks bud." He directed the last part to Kairi. "I hope you guys like it. It's called Wherever You Are ."

(Wherever You Are - 5 Seconds Of Summer)

"For a while we pretended that we never had to end it. But we knew we had to say goodbye.

You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door I could barely hold it all inside.

Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking you. Wherever you are"

He sang so beautifully it actually brought tears to my eyes. Alejandro came next to me and placed his arm over my shoulder, gently rubbing my back, clearly noticing I was crying. But I only cared about Mattia.

"I could fly a thousand oceans, but there's nothing that compares to what we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone, maybe you've already moved on, but the truth is I don't want to know"

He gave his heart and soul out to this perfomance. And I listened to the lyrics.. I noticed how much I hurt him. I was so selfish. Oh god.

He finished the song and the girls went crazy. I smiled and got ready to walk on stage. Alejandro patted me on the shoulder as I took a deep breath, slowly making my way towards the corner of the stage.

Kairi's eyes met mine and he smiled widely. Mattia was waving the the crowd. Kairi tapped Mattia and he turned to see where

Kairi had pointed, at me.

Mattia's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He ran towards me and I ran towards him. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His hands held me tightly in a comforting way and I had my arms wrapped around his neck. I started crying as I held him once again. He set me down on the floor, still holding me. He moved his hands from my waist to my face.

"What are you doing here!!?" He said, his mic still on so everyone could hear.

"Surprise!" I smiled widely and then Mattia's lips were smashed into mine.

"GOALS" Dozens of people screamed while the other hundreds were going insane screaming and cheering and shouting such good things out at us as we kissed.

"I missed you so much!" Mattia said as he pulled away from the kiss, burying me in a big hug.

I giggled and hugged him back. "I missed you too."

I wiped a tear from my eye and we looked at the crowd. Hundreds of girls were cheering, some even crying.

"Guys, I want you to meet Adeya... This is my girlfriend." He wrapped his arm around me. "I had no clue she was coming."

He took a deep breath. "Oh god this is crazy." He looked at me.

Alejandro came up.

"Sing her your song for her Mattia.." He said and the people cheered.

"You never sang it to me." I bit my lip.

"Oh right! Alright, alright."

The boys got a stool and by the end of it, I felt like Justin Biebers One Less Lonely Girl.

I was on stage on a wooden stool as Mattia got ready to sing the song, obviously making changes in the order of what was suppose to happen.

"Hope you like it mi vida." Mattia said and winked at me. He then covered the mic and leaned towards me. "I wrote so many more than this about you, but this is all you get for now." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Alright guys, this is called "Ocean" and is clearly written for my Adeya. I actually wrote this when Adeya was pretty pissed at me. She is the cause of most, no, all of the song's I've written."He laughed. "Hope you guys like it." He smiled at me

and the music started playing.

(The song is Ocean - KAROL G, Jessie Reyez (Remix) (but only Jessie Reyez's part) Feel free to skip the lyrics, but if you want to play it while you read it may help to get the idea)

"If tomorrow we had to part ways
I'd still love you always
It's a forever, no matter what happens to you, love
And if anybody hurts you, they hurt me
Any time that you're in pain, I get no sleep
And I put this on my life babe
Hand up to the sky, I'm not letting us go
I swear that when I'm beside you
Feel like you're the one that deserves all my I do's
Can't never find another, even if I tried to
And if you die before me, I pray that I die too.
You ever meet someone and think God was listening.
Before I had you in my life baby, I missed you,
Got me swimming in emotions
Got you close, but I need you closer
Haven't felt this way since my first love
And the last one had me feeling worthless,
Don't know how you got me open in the ocean"

He finished the song by kissing me gently. I immediately brought my hands up to his neck.

"Oh but that is not it." Roshaun spoke into a microphone. "Adeya has a little suprise for batty boy." Everyone laughed at the little nickname.

Mattia turned to look at me, with a confused look.

"I may have gone behind your back to do this, so you're going to have to forgive me." I said.

"What's going on?" He said and all the boys walked onto stage. "What's the surpise?"

I took a deep breath and held his hands as I looked him in the eyes. I licked my lips and began speaking.

"I am going to be joining you on tour for the next two months." I smiled from ear to ear.

"Adeya! That's amazing"

"No fuckingg wayyy!!"

I heard the boys voices from behind me.

But, Mattia didn't look so pleased. I could tell he was in shock, but I was expecting more of a better response.

"Adeya..I..We...You...That's amazing." Mattia said while rubbing the back of his neck.

All the people in the crowd were cheering.

"Adeya, I have to tell you something." Alvaro said as he held my wrist, trying to pull me backstage.

"Whatever you say to her you can tell us, all of us!" Some random girl screams from the crowd.

"It's pretty personal, sorry guys." Alvaro said.

"Alvaro what the fuck are you doing? Where are you taking her?" Mattia stood up from his chair.

"Mattia. You have to tell her."

"Tell her Mattia."

"We know what you're talking about. She deserves to know."

All of the boys were jumping into the conversation.

"It doesn't matter." Mattia sat back down. They made it seem like they weren't on stage in front of thousands of people.

"Mattia, what's going on?" I said playing with my hair.

I felt like something was off. I felt uneasy.

"I'm gonna sing another song. We'll talk about this later boys." Mattia said fixing his hair.

Right when Mattia was going to sing and all the people in the crowd were screaming.

A random girl came out from backstage and said four words that I'd never knew I'd ever hear in my entire life.

Just then, all the screaming fans, the voices of the boys, it all just drowned out. I felt my whole world become silent.

"He cheated on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.4K 24
๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ง ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๏ฟฝ...
83.6K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
191K 2.4K 31
literally don't read this if you don't want to cringe ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป if you're here from tiktok hello lmao
120K 1.5K 32
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธ a broken love story. แ—ทแ–‡OTแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡แ”• แ—ทแ—ดแ”•T แ–ดแ–‡Iแ—ดแ‘Žแ—ช ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ '๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š' ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง...