Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Jus...

By kissandkill

Seventeen year old Jesse Zylka has a thing for her sister's college smoking hott boyfriend. Would she go thro... More

Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Justin Bieber Love Story-
Part Two
Part Three
Part 5
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Part Four

12K 193 25
By kissandkill

This one's dedicated to PeaceLoveChucksx because she was the very first person to even comment on this story, and her support means a lot!

And just a heads up, this chapter contains some violence, drug abuse and language scenes. It's crucial for the plot, trust me.

So anyway, look down! It took me long to write this but alas it's here!

Here we go!!(;

:Seducing Her Boyfriend:
     :Chapter Four:

"Please?" Ency begged, as we crossed the street. I looked ahead at the walk sign as my feet led me to the other side. The sun was out scorching everything in its way, the sky was a to die for exuberant blue with dots of clouds here and there. I shoved my aviators atop my head and relished in the sunny warm feeling for a while. Winter had just passed and it was already hot, which was strange since summer had not officially begun yet. I popped an apple flavored Jolly Rancher inside my mouth and proceeded to ignore my best friend's incessant begs.

"I mean, I just found out I got accepted to the college I've been dreaming off for months now! Doesn't that call for a massive celebration?" she quizzed, gazing at me seriously. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

The problem with Cy was that she was too daring. Too naive and carefree for her own good. She was good looking, guys pretty much saw a certain interest in her.Now if she really had sense to piece the puzzle pieces together going to a club filled with rascals and badboys wasn't  such a clever idea. I've read too many Wattpad story books online to not know how this would eventually unfold.

"You know what's a celebration?" I asked as I paused at the sidewalk waiting for the signal to cross the street. I turned to her. "It's lying on your sofa, with a huge container filled with Berry's French vanilla ice-cream."

Her stare became blank as she sighed, pushing a lock of fiery red hair behind her ear. "I'm serious Jess." she emphasized casting me a weak glare.

I sighed loudly and allowed my hands to fall limply at my sides, the hot summer air swiftly traveling through the thickly polluted air blowing the sleeves of my shirt a bit. "The deal is.." I contemplated  in amusement as Cy held that familiar spark of excitement in her eye where she was just about to acquire what she wanted."....you have to promise to not burrow any of my cute little outfits." I smirked in response folding my arms, skipping a bit, turning my back so I was backwards.

Her expression dropped and she sighed after a while seemingly defeated. Slowly, she nodded. Then she started jumping around, doing what I assumed her happy dance...or something...

~~~

"Yeah! This's what I'm talking about!" Cy yelled over the pounding music proclaiming through the surround sound speakers.

I trailed behind, feeling just a bit out of place. First, even though I had been the one who gave this entire clubbing celebration idea a go along, that still didn't stop Cy from dabbling in my closet. As a 'treat', she had demanded to pick out a stunning killer outfit for me from her very own closet.

My hair was straightened and she had applied some side bangs to my face. Along with that, she had shoved me into the washroom back at home to apply green contacts. According to her, it went well with my entire look.

First off I was wearing one of those shirts that tied to the front revealing part of my stomach. That had been paired with a pair of black shorts, heels and fish net stockings. Now normally I would back out of those sort of scenes but I had just prayed everything would go well, and that it would be a night of strictly fun for both Cy and I. Although we had agreed to go together a girl from school who had to be at least a year over me tagged along.

Her name was Renee. At the last minute, she had agreed to tag along. I barely knew her, but Ency and her had been on speaking terms. Nonetheless from the minute time I entered the club I wasn't my usual party mode self. So, while Ency and Renee ambled over to the dance section of the club, I busied myself by sitting alone in a booth. My eyes wandered skimming through the  packed atmosphere. One of Usher's dynamic beats pumped erratically through the speakers as I observed everything. That was one thing about me. I was very observant. So much my mom said that I should be a detective when I'm older, but hey, that just wasn't my thing.

Anyway, as my eyes skimmed through the cluster of crammed people, I immediately began feeling a bit uneasy. Everyone was either dancing way too close or full on getting it on with any one they could find. It wasn't a scene of your typical club in all those clichéd clubs. Everyone looked above twenty five. I never got any clue as to where Cy and Renee was after that, because the dance section was that packed. It's not like I could actually make out anyone. Strobe lights that lasted for like five seconds then blazed again in a blinding white filled the room. The bass was so thick, you could actually feel the sound waves wavering forcefully.

I ordered a milkshake with a bit of alcohol in it just to get my mind off things. Then, I had been going through some serious shit. School was killing me, my grades were unhealthy and mom couldn't do anything but fawn over how proud she is that her daughter's in college blah blah blah. Admittedly, I felt like Cy had ditched me and let me tell you, the feeling sucks. She was considered my best friend and if she can force me into going to a club I obviously hadn't wanted to attend, she shouldn't be eligible for ditching me epically. I felt stupid. Just because Cy saw the need to get shit faced drunk, didn't mean that she had to wander off. Flipping her attitude off, I sipped into my drink looking around silently wondering why the hell I was here in the first place. The problem was that I was a people pleaser, and that attribute is a b**ch.

"Well...hello there peachy? What're you doing here all alone?" a masculine voice asked shoving me out of my trance. I barely omitted the sigh that was about to escape my lips and slowly I glanced up. However, I suddenly felt the need to pull out a mirror, check my makeup and make sure my hair was in tact. Reasons being the guy standing infront of me was by far the most attractive guy I've ever seen.

Striking dark blue whirlpools of blue, a head of perfectly brown straight hair and a killer body. His face was dotted with slight acne (In other words, he was normal and he wasn't like those cliché guys in the movies who have skin as soft as a baby's butt).

Sitting up and arching my back, I steadied my thoughts and cleared my throat feeling my pulse accelerate. "Regretting the night." I mumbled honestly. If was one thing, I was always myself-whether it be at home or outdoors. It was the same for new people, sure I was intimidated at first but I always spoke my mind.

"Lemme guess, best friend ditched you for the booze?" he replied casually sitting across from me.

I raised an eyebrow rolling my eyes. "Bingo."

"Trust me, it sucks." He laughed and stared at me and I held his gaze custody because it was so intensifying.

"Came here with my bud, ditched me for a chic."

Even though there was nothing funny about his sentence, the way he had uttered it had me snickering.

So, I applied the introductory part to our conversation here. I held out my hand and he shook it firmly, his smile crinkling his eyes making him look even more attractive. "Jesse Zylka. Student by day, hardcore stripper by night." I said sternly enjoying his reaction. His face blanked considerably as he stared at me in awe.

Damn, the guy sure looked surprised at this.

"Joking." I sang, watching his shocked blank face turning to his natural smile.

Little did I know that talking to him ( I later noticed) was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

:*:*:*

"Why don't we just go somewhere more private?" Avan asked, randomly. For the past few hours, we had talked about almost everything. From what I gathered he was twenty and into his second year of college, had a younger sister which he was over protective of and lastly, a toddler. He even showed me some pictures of them on his phone. So when we were halfway through discussing how music these days was slowly deteriorating into nothing but shit, and he had randomly popped the question, I was a tad bit perplexed. There was something nagging and hinting to me that he wasn't telling the entire truth, but I only chose to ignore it. There was however something off about him.

Frowning slightly, I leant closer a bit. "Um, sorry?"

"I was saying," he yelled trying his utmost best to drown out the starting beats to Titanium. "that we should go somewhere more private."

Woah, hold up the train. I had read too many books to not know how this ended. However, when he sensed my inner conflict, he pulled one of his cutest pleading looks. His dimples appeared instantly, making him look like a teen.

"To where?" I enquired finally.

"There's a entire floor above here. We have to take the steps though, there's no elevators." he explained. Curiosity ate me away. How the hell did he know this pub so well? I kept that small detail in my mind and silently contemplated a genius question I could ask him to reveal whether or not he was putting up a fake front to me for the past few hours.

"Okay.." I replied in dismissal buying myself some time. "Hey, what time is it?" I asked him.

He reached for his phone and checked its screen quickly. "A little till ten."

I pretended to be shocked. "Oh my gosh! My curfew!"

Panic settled in the depth of his eyes. "Shit, when is your curfew?"

"It's ending soon for sure." I lied smoothly. Yeah right, like I actually cared about my curfew."Hey I need to use the loo, do you know where it is?" I used that enquiring fake tone I always used for situations like this.

"Um, straight through that hall." He pointed behind me.

So, he wasn't lying when he said that he'd been at this club before. Or maybe he saw through my plan. No way in hell was I ever going to wander off with some dude I've been talking to for just mere hours.

Planting a sweet smile, I easily stood from my side of the boot slipping through. I lost myself in the crowd on purpose trying to flock my way through the sick, intoxicated throngs of people grooving to the beat.

After circling the entire dance floor, I still had no idea about the whereabouts of Cy. She couldn't have disappeared to another room could she? And where the heck was Renee?! She was the one with her anyway!

After a solid twenty minutes; I pushed on my big girl pants on, and stalked down the hall in pursuit of my best friend.

After opening 74938 doors and hollering out her name for what seemed double the amount of times I opened doors, I was still however unlucky. She had just vanished. Allowing my feet to lead me, I stalked over to a random elevator, bringing myself onto an entirely different floor. When the doors parted, I heard an ear piercing scream that sounded just like Ency's. My pace quickened as I hollered her name countlessly feeling hopeless because first of all it felt like her ear piercing screams were surrounding me at every existing direction.

I slammed doors opened but was only met with pitch darkness. Then there came one door, I tried opening but was locked so I banged on it with my fists already feeling tears forming and bruises forming because of my incessant hard pounds on the stained wood. I breathed in and out and started kicking, cursing -anything- to get me inside to find out what the heck was going on.

Then I heard it.

Ency's voice, cutting through my loud pleas.

"Jesse..." Pause. "Don't....leave me..here...I'm soo..." That was followed my a whimper. "..scared.." Her words were agonizingly distraught sounding.

Finally, the door pelted open and soon I was yanked into a semi dark room. A rough pair of hands grabbed onto my wrist harshly, squeezing them as whoever it was clammed me against the freezing cold wall. I soon realized the temperature of this room was different from the others which meant that there was some sort of air conditioning system on.

And the person I saw staring angrily at me when I fluttered my eyes open shocked me.

It was none other than Avan Perez, the guy I spent practically my entire night talking to. It was then I realized this wasn't making much sense. My eye caught onto a sulked over, horror stricken figure to the side, bruises scattering her cloud white skin, a tattered cloth tied tightly around her mouth and extending to her arms blocking off all protests.

God.

Then my gaze fleeted to the girl standing next to my best friend, with an evil sadistic grin on her face.

Renee....

Son of a...

"What the hell?!" I screamed trashing around in his arms.

I wasn't getting much of an explanation and I sure as hell didn't want to stick around to figure it out. I've had enough of this booze, clubbing etcetera and all I wanted was to escape from this nightmare of an incident.

"You're such a stupid b**ch you know that?" he whispered.

I felt like an idiot. Here I was thinking I was smart, when he had obviously seen ahead outrunning me.

"What the f**k do you want?!" I demanded, once again seeing Ency laying there defenseless, looking torn. I wondered how long she was up here while I was downstairs talking to that incompetent fool downstairs.

He roared with laughter. "You think I want some from a skank as you?" he asked incredulously.   "However, I do want something." He trailed off glancing quickly over to Renee.

She only giggled in response, staring flirtatiously at him.

Wait-Don't tell me they were together or something...

When he turned to stare at Re(idiot)nee I chose that moment to kick him where none of those stars in the sky at night shine. He pedaled back bashing into Renee in the process letting her tumble. As they went to regain their dignity and balance I stumbled over to Cy. I dug into my pocket and discreetly slid her my pocket knife. I could have used it on dumbo number one and dumbo number two but I figured that there was a possibility that they'd end up getting the article if it were to slip out of my hands on accident. Ency caught on silently gnawing out the knots of the thin fabric making sure to not make it obvious.

Before I could even process anything, something thick clocked into my head knocking me out. A scream ensued which was mine as I crashed onto the tiled floor.

"What the heck do you want?" I forced out already feeling the bile creep up my throat.

"Just a favor." he replied suddenly feeling close.

"And that is?" I snapped.

His barks of laughter reverberated through the area making me feel sick. "Oh like you have a choice." He snorted- as if that amused him. "Guys bring him out!" he hollered and soon heavy footfalls ensued.

A man who looked to be in his early forties was wheeled in by two buff looking men with a serious state of tattoo obsession going on. The man in the wheel chair looked like if he had gone through hell and back with bags under his eyes and his face was ashen with tears.

"What does this have to do with us! Just let us out!" Ency yelled surprising me. I turned around despite the pounding the object left leaving me with a nauseating headache. She was free, her face looking even more torn.

"Oh this has a lot to do with you." Avan began, staring seriously at us. And that look could send any snail into its shell quicker that roadrunner on cartoon network. 

His men supplied with him a bag and in he dug pulling out a glistening object.

In a second or so, he had tossed Renee one and before I knew it, he had shoved me into the wall pressing the pistol towards my brain and through my peripheral vision (with the little light this room had) his hand was dangerously close to the trigger.

Ency was breathing heavily along with me, but believe it or not Renee was a rough chick. A girl in appearance but a man in reality. So, she had Cy charged against the wall the gun aimed towards her head.

"Now, be a good sport and force these down his throat." His gloved hand provided me with a package of pills.

The man stared at me pleadingly trashing around, his shouts becoming hysteric. "Please don't do this! I have a young daughter and an older son, please don't do this!" He wasn't speaking to me but I felt guilty nonetheless so I just couldn't bring myself to opening the zipped package.

A young daughter.....An older son... Oh god.

"Well you were supposed to supply us with a fix but you bailed having us almost getting caught by the FBI!" Renee retorted quickly her tone sounding so brainwashed.

"I'm done with drugs!" the man retorted.

"Like if I f**king care! You have to pay! Kiss your daughter and devil of a son goodbye! You're done living on earth." Avan snarled.

My heart was practically going out to this man. I wonder how old his children were.. They needed a dad; a supporting role figure in their lives.

My hands trembled. "Get working Jesse." He lightly tapped the trigger and my heart beat accelerated.

When I had faltered, he spoke up more threateningly this time. "On the count of three you do as I say or your friend over there gets it."

I clenched my fists and didn't have to think twice on what I did next. With all my strength, I shoved myself from his arms and landed a solid kick to his leg, and when he had crouched down in pain, I kicked him so that he trashed into the wall, bending his arm over in the process satisfied as hell when he screamed out in agony and pain. Mixed Martial Arts really did help me...

His thugs approached me but fortunately I had managed to grasp the pistol from Avan's hand it time, so without thinking twice I aimed it at one of the two thugs. Then a loud boom befell the area, and the wall grew a large hole where the bullet had flew. The thug crashed onto Avan who was on the floor grunting in despair.

Another shot ensued and my blood ran cold. I had not fired another shot so why the heck had a gun shot just go off?

My head snapped around to see Renee,her gun aimed to the roof causing dried cement to flake down.

"Two can play at this game ya know?" she whispered sickly with a sweet sardonic smile. Ency was pretty much freaking out besides her. I was too, but I was trying to hide the emotions. Instead, I smirked in response.

Little did I know, the other thug was slowly advancing on me, throwing my aim off to where it was pointed to Renee, instead aiming it to the poor man who was still -unfortunately- in the wheelchair tied down. It was too late though, the fire had shot, the bullet had escaped and had soared straight through the heart of the man.

It all happened fast. The sirens sounded from below, me staring bug eyed at what had just happened... The visions haunting me repeatedly.

When the door banged open; by what I presumed to be police men, I dropped the gun and did the only rational thing I could think of. I fled the area, Ency on my heels.

~

I jarred out of my thoughts to stare blankly ahead at the street ahead. I leant against the chair on the patio feeling a tsunami of regret, revulsion- of how stupid and unobservant I had been to not sense the man approaching me allowing me to take away the life of that dear beloved man, and most of all guilt pushed through all the emotions being the most prominent of them all. That man had left behind a family, and that haunts me even to this day. Nightmares were frequent since after that night but somehow lessened only recently. Having relived that entire memory again that meant more haunting was to come. No one had a clue who killed the man because we had all fled. I never once saw Renee again, nor Avan. Because of this awful memory I had never once set foot into a club again. Fingerprints weren't an option since the suspects alleged fingerprints did not match.

I was once again returning to my right state of mind when something like this had to happen. Ency brought me back to the phone call I had forgotten.

"I don't know if it'll blow off. I saw the tape. Like three quarters of the lens was covered but there were some recognizable parts but of course, our faces hadn't once shown. I just don't know what my mom would make of this."

I nodded numbly re-hearing the gun shots, that heart stopping second when the bullet was aimed to the wrong person and had accidentally came into contact with a man who had been trying to leave his past mistakes behind to look after his son and daughter. I'm sure he had a wife, she must have been heartbroken. And they must have been quiet because I remembered the same night of his death, when the media went to her home to ask questions, she declared that they did not want to speak out publicly and this was a very private mourning time for them.

"Okay." I said, more as a dismissal. Soon, our call had ended. I darted past the door, away from a curious looking Justin, mom and Abby and straight into my bedroom. Mom didn't seem to bother, and Abby as usual didn't give two shits. Upon hitting the sheets, a soft knock filtered through my bedroom's door.

I held onto my pillow. If only I hadn't agreed to going to that club, none of this would have happened..  A salty tear trailed from my eye, descending my cheek and onto my wrist. My deepest darkest secret was coming back to haunt me.

Another knock sounded; this time, more urgent than the previous one.

"Jesse, open up the door. Right now. What's wrong?" Justin whispered demandingly softly from the other end.

_____________________

Thoughts? How many of you saw that coming? And by the way, I don't usually curse in my stories. (This is only for occasions like these where I have to portray hard core emotion). So cursing won't be a frequent thing.

Anyway, hope all of you enjoyed and thank you a gazillion for all the support so far! (-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
11.7K 352 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
89.7K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
138K 8.6K 35
Jesse's entire life is a charade. Everything he does, he does to hide the truth. His girlfriend? Fake. His hair colour? Fake. His love for soccer? Fa...