The Dream That Lasted Forever...

By HaiItsEl

Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: ... More

Chapter One: Leaving.
Chapter Two: There Is No Way That She Left Me.
Chapter Three: A New Scenery.
Chapter Four: A New Beginning
Chapter Five: This Needs To Stop.
Chapter Six: You Would Have To Blind To Not See It.
Chapter Seven: New Love?
Chapter Eight: I Was Blinded By The Fame.
Chapter Nine: The Fair.
Chapter Ten: Aliv, Meet Harry Styles.
Chapter Eleven: Labor, Great.
Chapter Twelve: I Love You.
Chapter Thirteen: He Fancies Me?
Chapter Fourteen: Wanna To Jump Together?
Chapter Fifteen: Help Me Remember You.
Chapter Sixteen: Stupidly In Love.
Chapter Seventeen: I'm Here.
Chapter Eighteen: Terror Twins
Chapter Nineteen: Sneaky Female Dog.
Chapter Twenty: You Are Asking Her To..?
Chapter Twenty-One: Revenge.
Chapter Twenty-Two: One Messed Up Night.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Dark Side.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Not-So-Jolly Fat Man.
Hai, so this isn't an update...
Chapter Twenty-Five: Little Secrets.
Chapter Twenty-Six: Broken Promises.
Authors Note! please read. important.
Chapter Twenty-eight: Take a Chance
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Arms.
Chapter Thirty: The Last Day.
Authors note- not an update
Epilogue: The End to a New Beginning.
Umm.. anyone ready for a sequel?

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Thanks Harry.

3.1K 32 7
By HaiItsEl

HI! sorry for such a long wait on this chapter. It's shorter than the others, I hope. but I've been really really busy with school and softball and SATs. I am actually suppose to be studying right now but I'm taking a "break."  Well I hope this chapter will a little lighter with  some fluff as Jean would like to say.. (;

I also wanted to say a big thank you to DreamsWriter for my new cover. Its lovely, everyone go fan her! thanks again love!

Anyways, I'll keep this a/n short. I'm sorry for such a long wait. don't forget to comment, fan, and vote! i love comments and talking to you guys.  Thanks for reading again.

El.. and Jean (who also wrote some of this)

--------------------------------

*Harry's Point of View*  

I waited there as the love of my life sat there with an emotionless face on. I couldn't read her face for the first time. It was almost like she shut down on me. I heard the people in the room gasp when I "popped" the question. There was no doubt they didn't see this coming. They all thought I was gone for good, that I had runaway. But they were wrong, all wrong. Now, I'm not so sure that I made the right decision, but before she was ready to make love with me.  So why such a change? I just don't understand it, well maybe I do.  I put her in more pain then I have ever done to her. I left her again, this time physically not mentally. I feel like a complete twit, my heart is breaking at the sight of the tears now running down her face. I slowly reached my hand to wipe them away until I felt someone stop me. 

"Harry." Lou's voice rang out sternly, I noticed that he didn't call me Haz, Hazza or anything. "We need to speak with you." He grabbed my arm, I was to weak to fight back. I saw the boys walk into the hallway of the dining room. I looked back to see Jean and Kelly trying to get El to respond. Then she was gone again. I slumped down the wall, feeling the pressure of hatred push down on me.  

"Harry what the hell was that?" Niall's voice raged out, I was taken aback by his tone. I mean he practically knew this was going to happen. I looked at him, I could see the steam practically blowing out of his ears.   

"You knew it was going to happen." I whispered, I was wrong. I just didn't know what to say anymore.    

He grabbed his hair in frustration, sucking in a deep breath. "I told you that I would help you get your girl back. Nothing about proposing to her. You saw how Jean reacted when she saw you. She practically hates your guts, I basically had to distract her from barging into your room and taking El from there. Do you know how hard it was for me just to give her the promise ring, because I thought she was worrying more about you then thinking about me? Are you that selfish?!" He yelled at me pacing like a mad man.   

"Harry, he's right. You can't just show up and propose to her. You weren't here these past two months. You didn't see the pain she's going through. She might look like she's fine, but she really isn't. She's blind Harry, do you know how hard it is for someone to Learn to walk without knowing where they are standing? You weren't there when she.." That's when Louis broke down.

And Liam finished off where he left off,   "She tried to kill herself. We had to hospitalize her twice. We can't leave her alone by herself. She would barely eat, barely sleep, she wouldn't touch Eli or Aliv. The second time she tried was the scariest.." He took a deep breath before continuing. I could feel the the tears brimming my eyes, the sobs ready to take over my body. I could tell the boys were all crying too. "We had to leave for tour or management told us we had to drop the label, we didn't want to leave. But they told us that if anything were to happen we were allowed to go back to the little cottage. We were scared, Harry. Then we got that call from the hospital. They told us that Jean was to shaken up to call. So we knew.." That's when Liam slumped down next to me and started sobbing.  Did I really put everyone in this much pain? 

"We knew that it was bad." I looked over to Zayn, who sniffed back his tears. I knew why they were doing this. It's almost like the first time. When they took the journal away that day. It is almost like an intervention and I'm a horrible person. "They told us that we needed to get back right away. That she might not make it..." He trailed off, that's when I lost it and the sobs took over my body.

"She didn't tell you." It was Lou's voice that asked, sat next to me wiping his eyes. Trying to rid the evidence of the tears that are streaming down his face.

I shook my head no. "No one told me anything. Not even management or her doctors or El. She only said she tried, but she never told me how bad she really is. She never tells me anything!" I screamed grabbing my hair. 

"Harry calm down." Liam told me wiping his own eyes ridding the fresh tears. "We shouldn't have yelled at you, or told you. We should have let El tell you herself. Now are you sure you made the right decision?" Leave it to Liam to make things right again, trying to fix things. I should just tell them the truth, leave it all on the table. I took a deep breath, it's time for the truth. 

"I know you guys hate my guts, I left you all again. I left the band, the fandom, the girl and kids I love, but I did it for a reason. I received a call from management telling me to end it with El, and the interview didn't help me make a better decision. I should have stayed but I knew if I did I would have been kicked out of the band. I couldn't do that. I went straight to the offices to tell them my options and what I was going to do. It was a good thing Simon actually understood what I was going through. So he helped me, I went to classes, I talked to therapists, I bought a house." I paused catching my breath looking each boy into their wide eyes.  

"Yes a real house. It's not to big not to small, but its the right size for my family. It's close enough to the hospital and close enough to your new flat.. I needed to take care of things so everyone could be settled. It got out of hand and management didn't want me coming back for a very long time, but I couldn't do it anymore. That last phone call before that show to get me back, I was there. I heard your voices. It was heartbreaking, the sadness of your voices.   After a big debate and the help of Niall I had management reschedule the tour and let us go home. I just needed to fix my mistakes. Like I said before, I'm tired of running. There is a difference between I love you and I'm in love with you. I'm in love with Elexandra, but it took me last two years and two months to figure it out."  I finished putting my face back into my hands.

"Harry, we don't hate you. We were just upset. We love you like family, you know that. You are almost twenty one years old, you are able to make your own decisions now. We just want you and El to be happy. And if you think marriage is the next step, then so be it." Lou stepped up to give me a hug finishing what he was saying. He was right, I am old enough to make these decisions.  The rest of the boys and I had a group hug, I missed my best friends, my brothers.

"Harry." A voice whispered, we all looked towards the door where I saw a sad looking El slowly walking towards me. She was.. Walking. I took a step forward to meet her halfway. "No, stay there. Just.. Sing." She breathed heavily. Sing? She wants me to sing, sing what? Why does she.. Looking right at her I took a deep breath,   

"Settle down with me  Cover me up  Cuddle me in  Lie down with me  Hold me in your arms  Your heart's against my chest  Lips pressed to my neck  I've fallen for your eyes  But they don't know me yet  And the feeling I forget  I'm in love now  Kiss me like you wanna be loved  Wanna be loved  Wanna be loved  This feels like I've fallen in love  Fallen in love  Fallen in love .."   

I finished the song with El in my arms, everything felt so right. It felt like she was at home in my arms, they weren't empty anymore. "Yes." Is all she whispered before she fell limp into my arms. Her soft snores filling the room. I smile softly scooping her weak body into mine. 

"Congrats Harry!" Niall shouted loudly. Leave it to the leprechaun, to make things even better. 

"Niall inside voices!" Jean shushed him laughing.

It's great to be back.

----------------

I woke up in the comfy bed, I felt small snores on my chest. I thought I was dreaming about yesterday, but now I know it is reality. That my fiancé is sleeping peacefully in my arms. I wiped the some of the hair out from her face. She looked at peace like nothing was bothering her.  "I love you." I kissed her forehead lingering the kiss before I untangled myself, making sure I didn't wake her. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a clean shirt before jumping in the shower.

A little while after I got out making my back to her bed room. I slowly made my way back into thte room, trying not to wake her up.  I pulled on my pants(boxers) and a pair of sweat pants and through on a comfortable tee before shaking my hair out into its unruly state.  I laid back down on the bed taking El back into my arms.  I looked down to see tears streaming down her face and pain washed through her facial expressions.  "I'm not pretty enough to be yours." She whispered in her sleep. "I'm fat, my voice is horrid.  I can barely talk.  Why would you fall in love with that?"  I felt the sobs shake her frail body.  I wiped away her tears and began to rock her back and forth. "Don't leave me again Harry. I'm sorry." She cried clinging on to me.  The one thing that I knew would calm her down, besides rubbing her back and playing with her hair.

"El, wake up its only a dream."  I cooed, trying to wake up the crying girl in my arms.  "Love, please wake up.  I love you for you, you are pretty enough."  I told her as she continued to sob.  This wasn't working, she wasn't waking up.  What to do, what should I do. I picked up the phone to call whoever answered, 

"Hello?"  The Wolverhampton boy answered groggily.

"I don't know what to do. El's crying in her sleep, she won't wake up."  I panicked.

"You should sing to her Harry." Of course, leave it to Liam to come up with a great idea so he can save everything like he always does.  I mean, don't get me wrong I love Liam like my brother, but I still have bitter feelings against him.  I just think that El loves him more than me, and I think that is the real reason why I let the fame corrupt me in the first place.  Maybe I should let this grudge against him go. It isn't doing anything good for the band, plus I don't even know if they will let me back in it.

"What should I sing?" I asked looking down at El again.  Her eyebrows creased as she fought the internal fight between her brain and her heart.

"Little Things." He told me simply before hanging up the phone. Little Things, the song created by one of my best mates, Ed Sheeran.  It was.. it was perfect.  I took a deep breath, 

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 
But bear this in mind, 
it was meant to be 
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, 
And it all makes sense to me 

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes 
When you smile, 
You've never loved 
Your stomach or your thighs 
The dimples in your back 
At the bottom of your spine 
But I'll love them endlessly 

I won't let these little things 
Slip out of my mouth 
But if I do, it's you 
Oh it's you, they add up to 
I'm in love with you 
And all these little things 

You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea 
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep 
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep 
Though it makes no sense to me 

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape 
You never want to know how much you weigh 
You still have to squeeze into your jeans 
But you're perfect to me 

I won't let these little things 
Slip out of my mouth 
But if it's true, it's you 
It's you, they add up to 
I'm in love with you 
And all these little things 

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you 
And you'll never treat yourself right 
Darlin' but I want you to 
If I let you know I'm here for you 
Maybe you'll love yourself 
Like I love you 
Oh 

And I've just let these little things, slip out of my mouth 
Cause it's you 
Oh it's you, it's you 
They add up to 
I'm in love with you 
And all these little things 

I won't let these little things 
Slip out of my mouth 
But if it's true 
It's you, it's you 
They add up to 
I'm in love with you 
And all your little things"

I finished as I stared into her eyes and her eyes trying to find mine. I took her soft face into mine and kissed her forehead. "Did you really mean that?" She whispered shyly, hiding her face in my chest.

"Yes, every word.  El, I'm in love with you and all your little things. I will always love you, no matter what." I told her squeezing her into a hug, rocking back and forth. 

"Thanks Harry, I love you." El told me before falling back into a peaceful slumber until..

 "NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU DID NOT JUST STEAL MY OREOS?" Jean's shrill was almost drowned out by the amount of laughter coming from the Irish man. His I could here his laugh start running. Oh the happy couple must be at it again, fighting over food. Typical. 

El yawned before chuckling, "I think we should check out what's going down there. Plus I'm starving."  I let go of her and she started to feel her way to get up. I made my way to help her but she shook her head. "Just stay there Mr. Styles, I've been walking around this house for almost three weeks. I can do this." I don't know if she was trying to convince me or herself. I did as she said and I walked behind her. 

"El, you've been improving from what I've heard." I told her grabbing her from behind and carrying her bridal style, kissing her neck. I could feel her shiver under my touch, I smirked but then I realized that she won't ever see my cheeky smile again. 

"Harold Styles put me down this instant." She shouted jokingly. "And wipe that look off you're face you cheeky bastard." El attempted to slap my chest but failed too. I noticed the look of disappointment on her face. 

"You love me." I told her as I tightened my grip on her weak body. I kissed on the lips once and she pushed me away in disgust.

"I love you too. But I still don't like kissing in the morning with gross breath." She chided me, now this is the El I knew. The one who cracked stupid jokes and always forgot the punch line. The one who was so stubborn it was her way or the highway. The one who made everything more exciting. The one who made me feel like I am floating in air. The one who made life in general shine brighter. "Harry. Earth to Hazza!"

The panicked voice brought me back to reality. "Ermm... Sorry. I erm.. Spaced out. What's wrong?" I stumbled over my words like a nerdy school boy talking to the prom queen. 

"I have to pee," She pouted. I just broke out in laughter as she continued to pout as I walked towards the bathroom. "Thank you kind sir. I can take it from here." She told me before closing the door locking it. 

"You're very welcome. I'm going to go downstairs to make some breakfast." I yelled through the door.

"Okay!" I heard the toilet flush and then the shower turn on. I made my way downstairs whistling Live While We're Young which turned into a gasp once I stepped foot in the kitchen.The kitchen looked like it threw up, food and liquids everywhere and then the happy couple snogging on the floor.

--------------------------

*Jean's POV*

There I was with my prince on the dirty kitchen floor snogging. We were both lost in our actions that we forgot where we were. I heard a gasp and my eyes darted to see Harry staring in awe at all the chaos. Niall just gave me a strange look for stopping, that's when he turned to see Harry standing there dumbfounded.

"Go get 'em little Irishman" Harry said while laughing hysterically.  I felt myself blush a deep red while Niall just started to laugh that infamous laugh. "Now what happened here?" He asked all dad-like.

"Well see, Niall decided to steal my doubled stuffed Oreos and he got what he was asking for." I chuckled darkly.

Harry continued to laugh as he stepped around us, "Obviously, I do because you guys wound up on the floor sucking each others faces off.  I think he won the fight there Jean."

"See I always win babe," Niall chimed in. Great, Harry would decide on Niall.. To bad El isn't in the room. Wait, actually if El was in here she would probably freak out about the mess.  Being a mom has really made her become crazy about being clean. I mean she was always had OCD but I'm pretty sure it has gotten worse.  "I told you so."  I heard the Irish boy's voice once again.

"Well since your always winning, you and Harold over there can clean up this nice mess you caused! Hash-stag winning. Go tweet it," I said winking and moving to the sitting position.  

"I will."  He stuck his tongue out before whipping out his phone.  He typed in quickly and soon enough I got the twitter notification.

@NiallOfficial: Amazin mornin with my babe xx #winning got t go clean the kitchen though :(

I groaned, "I hate you,"  before he took me back into his arms squeezing gently.  I pressed deeper into his fit body feeling the warmth from his love.  His hand intertwining with mine, staring at the beautiful promise ring on my finger.  

"Hate ya too" Niall told me giving me a quick kiss and getting up from the floor, pulling me up with him.

"Jean, I'm going to make some breakfast would you like anything?"  Harry asked as he moved to the refrigerator, I nodded my head thankfully.  Although I'm still mad at him I guess I could try to forgive him.  I don't want to exactly but El's my best friend, and I want her to be happy.  I just don't want to see her get hurt more, she's damaged enough than it is.  All I can think about is that unforgettable night, the night where she almost.. No jean get those thoughts out of your head.  But it's okay now becuase El is going to be much happier.  Harry will fix her, he loves her.. I guess. I feel as if i almost owe him something.  But I didn't know what.n

"Thanks Harry." I don't know what I was exactly thanking him for, but it felt as if a weight was lifted off my chest.  "Well I'm heading upstairs to talk to my girl, you two have a great time cleaning." I laughed leaving the kitchen.  As I walked up the stairs I opened up my twitter again to see Jiall trending and a my mentions filling up with all different things. From the nice tweets and not so nice ones, only one stood out:

@Harry_Styles: saw some action this morning from the two lovebirds #yikes #getaroom #Jiall

"Harry go f*ck yourself" I yelled loud enough for the boys to hear.  I reached El and Harry's room and quietly heard El humming to herself. I knocked on the door, "Knock Knock!" I entered the room in my wonderful singsong voice.

"Good morning darling."  El said, man I swear that British-American accent is getting heavier everyday. Lucky bitch, I wish my voice would change, although people do say I sound a lot like Jenna Marbles.    

I looked at her attempting to do her hair, I sighed at her frustration.  Taking the brush I told her, "Let me help you." I began to brush the wonderful chocolate waves.  I guess you can say I was always jealous of El's hair, the way it could be curly some days, but straight on others was beyond me.

"Jean, I don't want to be sick anymore."  El whispered quietly.  I could feel the soft shakes of her body, the sadness overtaking.  "I want to be normal.  I want to see."  I stopped brushing her hair and took her into my arms and began rocking her back and forth.  It's been like this for two months, the same thing everyday.  She always tries to hide it but it isn't working anymore, and I can't help her.  I can't tell her things will be okay when we don't know if they will.  I just comfort her, and tell her that it will be okay, and to think day by day.  "I'm sorry for crying again,"  She sniffed as she wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"Don't apologize love!" I told her in my best British accent, which made her smile and chuckle.  "Let me finish doing your hair now, alright?"  I asked and she nodded again moving back to her spot.

She grabbed my hand before I could grab the brush and felt my promise ring and smiled, "How did he ask you?"

I took a deep breath before grabbing the brush again, "Well, it's only a promise ring.. Which I'm happy about, ya know.  He was so nervous which was cute, I thought he was going to break up with me. But then I thought, why would he take on a fabulous date if he didn't love me?  His exact words were, 'Jean, I know I am two months late with this... I planned originally asking you this on your birthday,  but I wanted to tell you that I will always love you.  No matter what, especially when you tell me what you don't like about me.  I love the way you are so carefree and how you don't care what people say about you.  I love you and I promise to love you for the rest of my life.  You are my princess. Jean, will you accept my promise to someday marry when everything gets less hectic that we can live our lives together in peace.' El, you should have saw him, he looked like a scared puppy with tears streaming out of his sparkling blue eyes," I sighed as I finished putting her hair into a cute fishtail braid. "I was speechless and all I could do was nod my head like a crazy person.  You probably would have made fun of me for the rest of my life."  We both laughed.

"Sounds so beautiful.  I'm sorry for ruining your night."  She apologized looking down, her eyes watering again.  Oh no, not the waterworks again.

I gasped dramatically before moving over to her make up, "El, you did not ruin my night.  I was perfectly content.  I was glad I didn't have an audience for Niall and I's moment, it was blissful.  I'm just more worried if you are making the right choice.  Close your eyes please."  I told her.

She sighed, closing her eyes. "I think I am.  Jean, I'm just so in love with him.  And it is not that crazy, super-stalker, fangirl type of love.  It's that love that exerts the same stress on my body as the fear that I live with.  I get those butterflies, my heart rate races, my hands get all sweaty, but it's almost like I'm afraid I'm going to loose him.  Almost like I'm never going to be good enough for him.  The fandom already hates me so much, they always did, always will.  But I'm in love, and I can't deny that anymore." She explained as she bit her lip.

"Stop biting your lip.  It's not good for you, you heard what Jai said.  It's good to talk about these things.  Even if it's only with me or him, we are always going to be here.  El, I just want you to be happy and I can see that Harry makes you happy.  You need to let him in too, you can't only tell him some details, you have to tell him everything."  I looked at her sternly, great.. now I have the "Mom" look now. " But you have to realize that we are going to move by the end of February next year.  You will be living with Harry, you guys are going to be getting married.  You have two beautiful children that just want for their mom and almost dad to hold them tight again.  I don't want you guys to be hurt anymore.  Open your eyes."  I told her again.

"I understand Jean."  I looked her straight in the eyes, her eyes moving to find mine.  Her bright brown eyes flashed happiness, genuine happiness.  "I'm getting married."  She started humming, Here comes the Bride. I laughed as I finished adding some last minute touches to her face.  

---------------------------------------

*MEANWHILE (Niall's Point Of View)*

Harry and I were still cleaning up the mess Jean made this morning.  That girl is something else, I mean I love her with all of my heart, but she's crazy.  I mean in the good way, she's everything that I have ever wanted in a girl.  She is love-able, compassionate, funny, annoying.  Jean is my best friend, the way she smiles at my lame jokes, the way she makes fun of me...

"Niall!"  The familiar voice brought out of my daze as I looked down to see that I moped the same spot of the kitchen floor for over five minutes.

"Oi, sorry mate."  I laughed as Harry shook his head.  "Harry, are you going to make breakfast soon?" my stomach grumbled for an emphasis.

I saw Harry walk over to the refrigerator taking a peek inside, well I could have told him that they have food.  "Yeah, I was thinking going all out and make a big breakfast.  Sound good?"

"HELL YEAH." I screamed putting the cleaning supplies away. I heard Harry laugh, something that I can say all of the boys and I missed.  The last two months on tour have been horrible without him, we had to calm down Louis after every show.  It was so hard trying to keep Harry's coming back a secret from everyone.  It was actually dreadful as he and I would constantly be in touch for the whole week, but I would have to lie to the boys and tell them it was Jean or my mom that I was talking too.  I don't think he exactly understands what I went through either.  

See, El and I became really close.  Zayn and I were the only ones to actually say hello to her before she came over that infamous night.  The night where Harry supposedly fell in love with her.  But it was also the night where I texted her to bring me over some Nando's and other food and she brought it.  Best friends ever since.  I guess you could say that El was part of my heart as well as the guys.  I always was there for El if Liam wasn't, and we would go to movies and eat lots of food together some nights.  You would have never guessed that she was depressed or anything, she was to good at hiding it.  Sometimes I saw right through her fake happiness, but even that was hard to decipher.  After she told me about her self harm issues I was practically devastated.  

I think that's when I realized that I have come to fancy El.  Yeah, I would admit that I fancied her and I mean it was a lot.  She never noticed though, she was too busy dealing with drunk-famous Harry and her secret relationship with Liam.  I caught them once though, but their excuse was that El fell in freezing cold water by the lake and that's why she was in his bed.  

I still remember that day that El left, Harry was.. gone and we didn't know what to do.  I was so upset, but I kept it inside.  I guess by that point I was keeping a lot inside.  There was a lot of hate from fans and people.  I didn't feel as appreciated by management of the other boys.  But I tried to keep the boys happy, and I tried to get Harry out of his funk.  Which only worked when he saw her kissing that Connor kid. Which leads us all where we are today.. 

If Harry didn't run into El at the fair, where she was pregnant with my Godson Eli from Connor.  I would have never confessed that I fancied El and ran onto that roof where I met El's beautiful best friend, that girl that I promised to marry someday.  "Thanks Harry." I whispered.

He turned to me in confusion, "For what?" He sat down across from me at the kitchen island.

"For being in love with El, for choosing to stay with her.  For coming back."  I told him with a smile plastered on my face.

"I would have came back no matter what.  I just hope the rest of the guys let me back into the band.  I don't even want to know what management is going to make us do.  Honestly it scares me to death, Niall."  I saw the tears form into his eyes. 

"Harry everything going to be fine okay mate?  You and El will get married and have beautiful babies.  You guys have Aliv and Eli, and us guys.  Of course they will let you back into the band.  We are your brothers!" I practically shouted at him. 

"Thanks Nialler, so you and Jean huh."  He laughed at me turning back to the massive amounts of food 

I turned away trying to hid the obvious blush on my face,"What are you playing at?" 

"Well, I caught you guys in a deep snog didn't I? You guys seem like you have been getting very... close." Harry's cheeky smirk spread across his face.

"Ewww, gross Harry.  You are way to immature for your own good."  I laughed as I helped him set up the trays to walk up to the girls.

We walked out of the kitchen and made our way up the stairs, "What ever you say Niall what ever you say."

-------------------

*BACK TO JEAN'S POINT OF VIEW*

I helped El fix her bed after I finished her make up and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "I call being Maid of Honor."  I yelled loudly, and looked back at the laughing El.

"AW MAN. BUT I WANTED TO BE IT."  Niall's loud voice rang from outside the door.  "But can we come in?"  He asked before barging his way in.  

"Well I guess, ya know since you are already in."  El said sarcastically before sitting back down on the bed.  I laughed along with her as Niall and Harry set down the trays of breakfast items.  "Smells delicious.  What did you make?"  I looked at her in surprise at how much she was talking, since yesterday she could barely do it.  

I felt Niall nudge me, his face filled with concern.  Harry turned to the both of us, before shaking his head mouthing, "Let's talk about this later."  

"Umm, hello?"  She asked waiting for one of us to answer.

"Oh.. ermm.. sorry. I made everyone some french toast, eggs, sausage, pancakes, there is some fruit, tea, coffee and some orange juice."  Harry told her as I grabbed a plate for my breakfast walking back out the room and to the patio.  Soon the door opened again and Niall came in balancing four plates filled with food. 

"Umm have enough food there fatty?" I laughed as I closed the sliding door again.

"Well, I didn't think we wanted to go back into their room so I brought us some more?"  He shrugged nonchalantly.

I laughed a bit, "Sure, that is what it is."  And dug into the delicious breakfast.

"Duhhh uuu ttiikk yeee sood leev seeooon?"  Niall asked me with his mouth full.

It was a good thing that I didn't take a sip of my orange juice, or it would have been all over the place. "Okay I did not understand what you just said."  I laughed at his adorableness.

He swallowed hugely and cleared his throat, "Well love, I said.. "Do you think we should leave soon? Because you know their flight comes in about an hour." 

"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot. We would be horrible Godparents if we forgot."  I jumped out of my seat with Niall right behind me.  He grabbed our coats as I grabbed my keys.  "NIALL AND I ARE GOING OUT!" I shouted upstairs to let El and Harry know we were leaving.

"OKAY HAVE FUN."  Harry's deep voice rang through our little cottage.  Niall placed his hand in mine and we walked out hand in hand towards the car.

I started the car and began to drive away in a comfortable silence until we reached the airport.  "Do you think they will like their surprise?" I finally asked Niall unsure if it was a good idea not to tell them.  

He leaned over the middle and kissed my cheek, "Yes, they will love it.  Let's get inside, okay?"  I only nodded my head and we made our way inside.  Security was there to stop the mobs of crazy fan girls until we reached inside. I stood in baggage claim impatiently as I looked around for signs, but nothing came until I heard the British-American voice, 

"AUNTIE JEANNNNNIE!"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...
12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...