Mr and Mrs Sykes (Sequel to G...

Bởi Unbroken__

Sequel to Girl Next Door, Nathan and Adina got married and see how their life is in marriage and they will go... Xem Thêm

Mr and Mrs Sykes (Sequel to Girl Next Door Nathan Sykes Fan-Fic)
Honeymoon :)
Happy night
Back home
Shocked
His Answer
Twit-Cam
Small Bump
Not How It's Supposed To Be
Disappeared
Will It Get Better?
Epilogue

Confession

666 10 6
Bởi Unbroken__

Adina's POV:

                   I saw the results and i was shocked, "So are you pregnant or not?" Lizbeth asked me.

               "Yes, yes i am." I told her. I was shocked as hell we were in the beginning stage of our marriage and i'm already pregnant! I can't party, drink anymore how will i handle this? How will Nathan handle this, and how will i tell him this? 

                   "Adina, I just saw Nathan's car pull up are you gonna tell him now or later?"

                   "I'll tell him today." I don't know how but i will.

                     "Hey babe, hey Liz what's up, Adina you feeling better now?" Nathan said he came in our room and lied down. 

                      "Guys im gonna have to leave i have a plane to catch to Texas to meet the family, bye" 

                     Now it was just me and Nathan, i was so nervous to tell him. "Adina are you okay, talk to me." 

                       I started crying, Nathan pulled me into his lap, "Adina whats wrong. what happened?" 

                       "I-I'm pre-pre I'm pregnant Nathan." I finally told him.

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hi guys its been a long time since i updated probably because my sisters wedding, school drama in my family ya so hope u liked this comment vote fan follow on twitter @VictoryTheName The song I Found You since its their new single.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
390K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...