โžซ | ๐๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ...

By bloodfxre

Born from an uncharted area, you were born with abilities. Your best friend is Thor and you haven't seen him... More

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Cast Members
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Prologue
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 1 ~ Scepter
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 2 ~ Enhanced
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 3 ~ The Idea
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 4 ~ Ultron
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 5 ~ We'll Lose
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 7 ~ Hulkbuster
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 8 ~ Safe House
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 9 ~ Old-Fashioned
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 10 ~ Cho
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 11 ~ Extinction
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 12 ~ Cradle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 13 ~ Vision
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 14 ~ Sokovia
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 15 ~ Battle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 16 ~ Battle Pt 2
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 17 ~ Recruits
18 ~ Information
19 ~ Where Do We Go?
Sequel?

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 6 ~ Vibranium

633 16 2
By bloodfxre

The same area where the Avengers had fought Hydra and found you, was the same place where Ultron went to gather and create new recruits. "We'll move out right away." Ultron said as he walked towards the area he wanted to show them. You were still following him when you stopped near the edge. The twins weren't sure what was happening to you but stopped near you. "This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." Ultron states as they see everything.

"All of these are..." Wanda started to say and Ultron finished "Me." He kept speaking as he flew towards the chains. "I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant. Disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..." Pietro stopped him "Everyone's plan is not to kill them." That's when Ultron flew back towards them and you started to gain your sense back but didn't act like you did just for the sake of it. "And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture." He told Pietro.

"I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it, every day." He told Ultron. "You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron said and Pietro continued "their records are not the picture." - "Pietro" Wanda said but Ultron said "no, please." He wanted to hear more so the male twin continued. "We were 10 years old. Having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, and makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word."

"Stark." Wanda said as her eyes faintly glowed red. "We were trapped for two days." Pietro said and Wanda spoke. "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.' We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Pietro then added "I know what they are." Ultron looked at them before saying "I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. Not to mention y/n here but she was born with her powers. We will make it right." He stepped towards Wanda and you as he looked a Pietro. "You and I can hurt them." Then he looked at you both as he said "but you both, will tear them apart from the inside."

-

Back at the tower, Tony was analyzing something when both Hill and Rogers stepped out of the elevator. "He's all over the globe. Robotics lab, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place." She told him and he asked. "Fatalities?" That's when she answered. "Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and 'something too fast to see'." That's when Rogers say "Maximoffs. That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common." That's when she clicked on the tablet. "Not anymore." She showed Rogers the screen of Strucker in a room dead.

"That's a negative. I answer to you." Clint was heard saying in the background while on the phone. "Yes ma'am." That's when Steve spotted him and said "Barton. Might have something." Clint tells the person on the phone "I gotta go." Before hanging up. "Who was that?" Steve asked. "Girlfriend." Clint told him. They entered the room where Tony, Natasha and Bruce were. Thor was there as well and Rogers handed him the tablet. "What's this?" Tony asked him.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Rogers said as Thor roughly passed the screen to Stark. "And He did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony said when he saw the screen. "This is a smoke screen." Nat said and added on "why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Rogers looked at Natasha "Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." He told her. "Yeah, I bet he... Yeah." She said as she discovered the file erased. "Everything we had on Strucker's been erased." Rogers then said "not everything."

Boxes were on the table not a minute later and each member of the team were checking through them for any information. "Known associates. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends." Rogers said. "Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce told him. "Wait. I know that guy." Tony told Banner when he looked at his file. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." He added and Rogers gave him a look. "There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything." He told Steve.

"He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab." Tony told them. Thor looked at the picture then pointed at the tattoo the guy had. "This?" Thor asked and Tony said "Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it." Thor gestured at another area "those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor told him and Bruce found it on the computer. "Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way." Bruce announced.

"What dialect?" Rogers asked. "Wandanada." Bruce started to say as he tried to pronounce the name. "Wakanda." He finally managed to say. "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." tony started to say and Rogers spoke "I thought your father said he got the last of it." Bruce stood up and walked over "I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Stark looked at him as Steve's Shield was shown. "The strongest metal on Earth." Rogers looked at Tony as he asked "Where is this guy now?"

Salvage Yard
African Coast

"Wanda. I broke through." You told Wanda through telepathy so Ultron couldn't hear you. "How?" She asked. She knew what and who you were from the time you both spent with Hydra with her twin brother. "I fought it." You replied back. Men around the ship could be seen loading and moving around weapons. "Don't tell me your men swindled you." Klaue spoke on the phone to someone. "I sent you six short-ranged heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." He added then hanged up.

"Now, minister, where were we?" He said as he picked up the other call. All of the machines started to power down and the men from below started to yell out and look around. Klaue grabbed his gun and slowly walked towards the entrance of his office. He looked out then fired a bullet but Pietro was quick to act and sped in. Placing the bullet on his desk as he stood near the corner. He sighed. Klaue looked at it before looking at the man. Wanda entered and you followed right after.

"Yeah. The Enhanced. Strucker's prizes pupils." He said as he sat down then picked up the bowl of candy and offered. "Do you want a candy? Hmm?" He said and you all just glared at him. "I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what king of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." He said and Pietro looked at Wanda. "You two didn't know?" He asked then looked at you. "I know you do. He implanted it in your head with that metal piece you can't seem to get out." The twins glanced over at you.

"Is This your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid." He said then Wanda stepped forward "everybody is afraid of something." She said and he quipped back. "Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights..." he imitated a noise they make. "...to hypnotize their prey, and then..." he made another noise. "I saw a documentary. It was terrifying." Pietro went quickly and grabbed a candy as he stood back in his position and placed it into his mouth.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know you're not in charge. And I only deal with the man in charge." Klaue said and you spoke. "That's enough talking for you." You used your power to throw him out of the office backwards just for Ultron to grab him and throw him out of his office door. "There is no man in charge." Ultron told Klaue. He went face to face with the man and added on. "Let's do business."

You, Wanda and Pietro went out of the office and stood by Ultron. You were on the left as the twins were on the right. "Why can you run?" Wanda asked telepathically. "The metal piece in my head... he's controlling it and I can't seem to escape. I did before but he just triggered it again and I appeared where he was at the church." You told her back. You could feel in her emotions that she felt bad.

A door was opened and the toxic waste that was inside started to descend like an elevator as the product Klaue was selling was revealed. You shot a look at the twins and they knew what you were trying to say but remained silent. Klaue took one of the containers and handed it to Ultron. "Upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron said and threw it to Pietro who caught it. "You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Ultron chuckled as he searched the web. Wanda was observing as well as Pietro. "Now so are you." Ultron said. "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which'." He added on. Klaue looked up at him and said "Stark." Ultron kept looking at him "what?" He asked Klaue. "Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his." Klaue said and oh shared a glance with Wanda. "What? I'm not..." Ultron said as he grabbed Klaue's arm.

You looked over and saw Wanda stop the other man from pulling out his weapon. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He yelled as he sliced the man's arm. You gasped lightly and took a step back from it. Wanda and Pietro gasped as well. "I'm sorry. I'm... oh! Im sure that's gonna be okay. Im Sorry." Ultron started to say then continued. "It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" He yelled out and kicked Klaue down the stairs. One of Klaue's men followed him down. "It's a thing with me. Stark is... he's a sickness!" Ultron said.

"Ah, junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." You heard Tony speak from behind you. Turning around, you smiled slightly when you saw Thor, Tony and Steve. "If I have to." Ultron said. "Nobody has to break anything." Thor said and Ultron added "Clearly you've never made an omelet." Tony turned his head slightly and said "he beat me by one second." Thor creased his eyebrow. Then looked over at you. "I can't escape. He's controlling me." You told Thor telepathically and he saw the worry on your face.

"Ah, yes. He's funny." Pietro started to say. "Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He added and glanced at the weapons. "This was never my life." Tony said. "You two can still walk away from this." Steve told the twins before looking at you. "And you two." He added. "Oh, we will." Wanda spoke. "I know you've suffered." Rogers began to say as Ultron scoffed. He then made the metal piece in your head ache which caused you to fall on your knees. "You know the drill." He told you before telling the Avengers.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." you started to stand slowly and winced once. Wanda and Pietro looked over at you before they looked at Stark. "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor spoke. "I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron said then Tony spoke. "Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for? He asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take the time to explain my evil plan." Ultron said and then pulled Tony magnetically towards him then threw him back with lasers as robots emerged and started to fight with Steve and Thor. "No." You said and Ultron made the metal piece hurt more as he said "Fight them." You didn't want to but you also didn't want him to make the piece hurt more so you did. Both Iron man and Ultron went at it as they flew around. Pietro sped his way past Thor and Wanda pushed Steve from getting to her.

Klaue was trying to make his way out as he spoke to one of his men. "Shoot them." The Guy then asked "which ones?" That's when Klaue yelled "all of them!" The henchmen started to move out and fire the Avengers and robots. Natasha started takin some of the men down on her end as Clint arrowed a few. "Wanda, go." You told her then a robot of Ultron's said a different order "it's time for some mind games." She went through a corridor to find an Avenger to start off.

Meanwhile, Bruce was currently waiting in the jet in case they needed a code green. "Guys? Is this a code green?" He asked over the coms but no response, so he opened the back door and looked out in case. The first person Wanda went after was Thor. He walked up and she came out from the side as she used her powers to manipulate his mind. He saw her at the last minute but didn't engage. "Thor, status." Rogers asked. "The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." Thor replies as he walked then saw something completely different as if it were a vision of a sort.

Rogers was fighting when Pietro knocked him down towards the end of a stairway. At that moment, Wanda came down the steps and used her ability on Steve. Then she went to Natasha. "This is going very well." Ultron said through one of his bots as they closed the door for the products he wanted. Clint was still firing arrows when you appeared next to him. "Clint." You said and Wanda was about to use her power when he turned quickly and placed a taser arrow on her forehead. "I've done the whole mind control thing." He said "not a fan." He added. "Wanda." You said softly and went to step forward but Pietro quickly sped up and pushed Barton to the side, then grabbed his sister and left. "Yeah, you better run." Clint muttered.

You jumped down and ran over to Clint. "Clint." You said and he noticed your head. "Your head, it's bleeding." He said and you shook your head lightly. "I'm fine. I was trying to remove something but it didn't work." You replied and he gave you a look. "We need to help the others. I have a serum that can help them." You added and he nodded as you helped him up. "Who's ever standing we got to move!" Clint spoke through the coms. "Guys?" He asked this time.

Natasha was remembering a certain part of her past while in the red room. Then swing music was playing and Steve was having a vision of what it would've been like if he had came back home and the war was over. If he had went home and Peggy was still there. Thor was having a vision of what was to come If a certain event happened. He even questioned Heimdall's eyes as he saw them nothing but pure white. It went back to Natasha hearing about her not having a place in the world by the woman who taught her in the red room.

Outside, Wanda was recovering from the electrocution arrow as she breathed heavily. "What can I do?" Pietro asked her. "It hurts." She said as she grunted in pain. "I'm going to kill him." Pietro told her as he went to stand "I'll be right back." But she told him. "No. I'm all right. I want... I want to finish the plan. I want the big one." She told him as she looked towards where Bruce was in the jet. Bruce saw them from his position.

Meanwhile Tony and Ultron were still fighting. Throwing blasts here and there, punches here and there  but then Tony was able to knock him down. "Uh, the vibranium is getting away." Ultron told him. "And you're not going anywhere." Tony said. "Of course not. I'm already there." Ultron replied. "You'll catch on. But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner." He added. Tony was angry at that and fired a missile at him. Hulk could be seen with his eyes slightly red as he growled in a nearby field outside of the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
34.4K 934 33
It was a cold and miserable day when the truth was revealed to Lorna. She could still feel the bite of the cold from the exposed room as Baron Von St...
180K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
3.4K 112 6
Avengers: Age of Ultron x Fem!Reader. Y/n finds out the reality of being a superhero. Book 3 in my Marvel series. Plot & characters belong to Marv...