sucker | shameless

By peanut7891

ellis gallagher desperately tries not to take her bipolar disorder seriously so she doesn't have to accept th... More

chapter zero
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve

chapter two

14.3K 304 70
By peanut7891

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Her hands touch all the right spots, I tangle my hands in her mop of blonde hair. Her lips are on mine, she grips my waist and pulls me closer. I slip my tongue into her mouth, we fight for dominance which I quickly win... I always win.

I pull back, her lips shyly trail down my neck. I bite my lip in pleasure once she finds that spot. I'm dazed for only a moment before I remember what I was doing. I place my hands on her face pulling her away gently.

She stares dumbfounded but I grip her hips and slowly lead us back onto her bed. I gently push her down to lay on her back, she stares up at me propping herself up with her elbows. I smirk and straddle her,'' Enjoy it, baby. This will be the only time I'll go slow.''

She reaches out to touch me but I pin her hands above her head in a swift motion, she lets out a small moan. Heat fills me and I lean down, I kiss her lips but only once before I move down to her neck. I kiss and suck leaving her a moaning mess until I trail up to her ear, I bite her ear lobe gently,'' Tell me what you want.''

She gulps,'' I want,'' My hands travel lower before she can finish,'' your clothes off.'' I smirk. I lick my bottom lip really slow making sure her eyes are on me. I trail my fingers up her sides bringing her shirt up a little, she visibly shivers and I stop knowing I did enough.

I lean back sitting on her crotch and pull off my shirt, her eyes light up and I can't help but smile. I put most of my weight on the bed and she timidly leans up testing what she can and can't do, I let her. She slowly takes her top off but it stops when it gets caught around her head. I chuckle before trying to help her.

She pulls her head up and smacks hard into my nose, it starts to throb in pain before something drips down my lip,'' Shit! I am so sorry.'' She finally gets her shirt off and looks up at me with worry in her eyes. I tense my body and hold my nose, I try to keep calm,'' Fuck! Jesus Holly.''

I get off her lap and pull back my hand, its coated in blood. Holly jumps up and makes me tilt my head back,'' Let's go to the bathroom. It looks bad.'' I nod as well as I can. I could see the guilt in her eyes, but I was too upset to do anything about it right now. She quickly pulls on her shirt and has to help me, which leaves us a laughing mess.

" I really am sorry.'' She sits me on the toilet seat. I smirk,'' You'll just have to make it up to me.'' I put my head straight to wink at her. Holly smirks coming closer with toilet paper, she straddles me and replaces my hand with the toilet paper,'' Oh yeah. I have so many ideas of what to do to you, are you sure you want this?''

" Always.''

After she spoke, the same guilty look appeared on her face, she felt really awful. I'm not good at making people feel better, so I thought flirting would help. She pulls back the toilet paper and I put my head back down, she chucks the bloody toilet paper into the trash can,'' All better.'' She kisses my forehead,'' What? You don't want to kiss my lips.'' I pucker out knowing full well that it's covered in blood. She rolls her eyes before giving me a quick peck.

She stands up and grabs my hand helping me up. We walk down the stairs messing with each other, I playfully shove her and she gasps and smacks my shoulder,'' Asshole.'' I chuckle until my eyes meet Lips? What the hell is he doing here? I become silent and stop moving, trying to think of an excuse. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!

" Shit! Your bleeding again.'' I use the back of my hand to wipe my upper lip feeling something drip again, Holly tilts my head back, she slowly leads me down the rest of the stairs and Sheila notices the blood,'' Oh no. Come sit down.'' She pulls out a chair from the table and helps me sit down.

Lip doesn't say anything just keeps looking at me. My heartbeat fills my throat, my throat becomes dry. He's tutoring fucking Karen? My mind overflows with worry, what the hell is he gonna say. Maybe he'll just shut the fuck up and won't mention. Oh who am I kidding this is Lip Im talking about, he never leaves anything alone.

Holly and Sheila talk back and forth but I barely pay attention until Sheila asks what happened. My eyes shoot to Holly, her mouth opens and closes not being able to think of a lie,'' Um.'' Tears fill my eyes, my secret is gonna come out. This isn't how I wanted this to happen! This isn't supposed to happen.

" Holly shoved me and I hit the wall, head first.'' I chuckle trying to keep up the act, I shrug nonchalantly. Holly nods after a second going along with the plot I created. I quickly look at Lip trying to gauge his face, his face contorts into disbelief. Holly places her hands on my shoulders and I shrug them off. I can't see that flash of pain that comes on her face, I lie to myself. I quickly close my eyes while my head is facing the ceiling, I bite my lip hard. Fuck.

" I'm sorry.'' I place my hands on her shoulders, she backs away and my hands fall. My heart drops into my stomach at the look on her face but It quickly disappears.'' Hey! It's fine. You aren't out yet. Only my mom knows Im gay. I knew what I was getting into.''

I sigh. I pull her into a kiss, it's short lived because she pulls away. I try to hide the look on my face.'' I gotta go.'' I grab my bag and jog down the stairs. Karen is probably back into her room and Sheila cleans up the kitchen. I give her a wave and my best smile. She smiles,'' Come back soon.'' I nod and grab my shoes from the plastic bag. As soon as she can't see me, my face falls.

I open the door and quickly shut it so Sheila doesn't have a panic attack. I stuff my hands in my pockets. Cold air nips at my face, I look around. Can't see Lip. Maybe he is home, maybe he decided it wasn't worth it.

I start my walking but stop when I see Lip leaning against a tree, I grit my teeth and continue to walk. I keep my eyes ahead and try not to notice when he comes to walk next to me. I ball my fists and try to keep my anger from raising. Why the hell did Lip have to be there?

" So,'' Lip hums,'' didn't know Thomas lived here.'' I let out a sarcastic laugh, the air in front of me shows smoke from how cold it is. My heart drops into my chest but I don't say anything after that. Neither does Lip. I can feel my hands start to shake,'' You got something to say fucking say it!'' I shout, I stop and turn to him. He stops as well and stares at me,'' Im not a fucking freak so stop staring at me like Im one.''

I start to walk again and Lip has to jog to catch up to me.'' So your gay?'' He asks. I shake my head, trying not to throw my fist at the boy. He scoffs,'' So Thomas was hiding up there with you and Holly? He gave you those hickeys.''

" Im not fucking gay man!" I exclaim, we stop moving and I come closer to him but he doesn't back away. Today is not a good day. Not a good day. My hands shake, the words leave my mouth before I can even think,'' You tell anyone what you think you know and I will tell everyone about that 'mistake' you made in 8th grade with Zack Hailman.'' His face flushes and holds his hands up in surrender,'' Wasn't going to tell anyone. That's your decision.''

We start walking again and my mind floods with crazy thoughts and things to do. I just can't believe I said that. Energy fills my veins and hands start to shake,'' Holly Jackson?'' He asks out loud. I let out a scoff, he's not trying to insult you. He's just trying to lighten things up,'' Amazing in bed.''

" Really!'' He smiles. I nod back smiling. He makes stupid comments that make me laugh though they shouldn't. Lip playfully shoves me and I jump on his back making him groan, I fake gasp jumping off and hit his shoulder,'' I'm not that heavy, jackass.''

He cocks his head to the side and lets out a little hmm. I playfully punched his shoulder, I full on sucker punch it. Lip groans and holds his shoulder with a grimace, I cross my arms,'' You deserved it.'' He lets out a little fake laugh trying not to show any pain. I roll my eyes and we both start to laugh. My hands slowly stop the shake once the worry leaves.

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩
𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @𝙄𝙯𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 37
𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱, 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...
30.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
4.8K 29 14
After everyone's favourite Milkovich and Gallagher couple got married, they decided to adopt a child. It took a year for them to finally get the girl...
1.8K 22 7
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡�...