𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

By Sheewholoved

She was the little lavender in a bunch of roses. The roses he dearly loved and the lavender he was allergic t... More

❀~ 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ~❀
O1 | He's All That
O2 | Married
O3 | Rough Sex
O4 | Doll and Wife
05 | Unfaithful Apology
06 | Wait for me to come home
07 | Jumbo and Jerk
08 | The Only Thing I Need
09 | First Morning
10 | Don't Barge In My Room
11 | Insane
12 | Disco Disco
13 | Say you'll remember me.
15 | I Miss Her
16 | Husband and Her
17 | It was You.
18 | Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup
00 | Author's Note
19 | Done Deal?
20 | The Fight
21 | Her Self-respect
22 | I Destroy Them
23 | Lights Out
24 | The Payback Time
25 | Feeling Guilty?
26 | The Psychotic Bitch
27 | Purify Yourself
28 | Aftermath
29 | Doesn't mean Anything?
30 | Bullets of the Bitter Past.
31 | Right Behind You.
32 | The Calm Before the Storm
33 | The End I Feared
34 | The 'Run-Away' Bride
35 | We'll Never Know
36 | Maa
37 | Don't Let Me Go
38 | The Promise and Plus One
39 | Food Paradise and Moon
40 | Experienced?
41 | Of course, I love you
42 | Wedding Bells
43 | Ocean Blue and Forest Green
44 | Prey and Predator
45 | Fall in place or Fall apart
46 | The Butterfly and The Moth
47 | Unchained Hearts
❀~𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄~❀
✨ NEW BOOK ✨

14 | I'm The Cousin

5.2K 289 7
By Sheewholoved

Wait on me. I know how to love you
And I wanna love you some more
Wait on me. Come a little closer
Wanna be the one to explore

.....

......

Chapter dedicated to: RichelleKotian9
(Thank you for Voting Sweetie!😘)

**3 MONTHS LATER**

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Where is this place, Mom?" I asked my in-law as I pouted and jogged my way to her while clutching on my floor-length dress. She raised her brows at me and stopped looking down at my feet.

"Raqeeba Khan how many times do I tell you to NOT wear sneakers with such dresses." I bit on my lips and mentally smacked myself for letting her see it. I gave her a sheepish smile but before I could convince her for letting me wear it she cut me.

"No." I sighed

"But Mo--"

"I said no." I gave her my puppy dog eyes which usually did work for girls but well...

"You know that won't work on you, right." Tabish butted in to which I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes other girls might look cute but you... Well, you look creepy." I scoffed at him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Coming from a shit face like you. I prefer creepy." He raised a brow at me

"You didn't just say that!"

I smiled and replied "Oh trust me, honey, I did"

"No, you--"

"Shut up you two!" Mom glared at both of us. "Tabish get the car and Raqeeba you better go and change those hideous pink green sneakers of yours! God, I feel like I'm a mother of two years olds!" Mom said to which we just listened with our head hung low.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked from behind. I saw Mom glare at both of us as she complained. "I swear it's getting hard to manage these big old kids of ours."

Dad looked at both of us and gave us a knowing smirk but just as Mom turned to look at him he was back in his dominating demeanor and cleared his throat.

"Babe why don't you come with me and let these kiddos suffer." I cringed at his choice of words he looked at Tabish and me over Mom's shoulder who's back was facing us now.

"Say please!" Tabish whispered and acted while folding his arms while I mouthed
'Apologise!' to him. He frowned for a second before letting out a defeated sigh and clearing his throat.

"And I-I'm really sorry for today." I couldn't see Mom's expression but I knew she would forgive him.

"Fine! But I was right!" She exclaimed. Dad opened his mouth to argue but I shot him a glare causing him to shut up and nod his head with his lips in a thin line.

"Great!" She smiled at him and linked their arms before walking towards their car.

"Don't be late three of you!" She said while walking away but Dad turned to look at us and passed us a thumb's up.

Mom and Dad had a little argument today and since then Mom had been avoiding Dad to an extent that she didn't even want to leave for this event held by her friend with Dad in his car. That's when we had to come in and play Cupid for them. Mind you on a special request by Dad himself.

I looked at my side only to find T looking back at me as we shared a knowing smirk and gave each other a high five before he hooked his arm around my neck pulling me closer. Over these three months I and Tabish had become really good friends, he was not only my brother-in-law but like a brother or a friend to me. Tabish was of my age only and we really did click. With my so-called husband not around I learned to spend most of my spare time with both my families and friends and to be honest I can't help but feel blessed for having them.

"You weren't bad, Kiddo," He said as he chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up Bitch. I was so much better than you." I replied as I elbowed him in his toned stomach.

"You were not." He argued

"I was."

"Not."

"Was"

"No---" before he could continue a voice bet his. "Both of you were pathetic." Nushra's voice boomed as she walked out of the house looking as stunning as ever in her black dress with a huge long slit looking elegant and classy with straight sleek hair. We gawked at her as she came up to us with a straight face.

"You didn't just say that!" She mimicked Tabish and said, "what a fucked up overacting it was I must say." I roared out a laugh as I looked at his hurtful expression. "So true." But when her eyes landed on me it soon dropped. "You too fucked up with your fake gasps" this time I made a face while Tabish was the one laughing. I hit him on the head making him stumble and smirked. A thud sound came right in front of me and I immediately cringed looking at those 6 inches heels. My eyes met her's and she shrugged at me.

I was wrong. I was wrong when I thought I would have to go through an entire process of Nushra hating me like hell but no. I was wrong. She understood me. She understood the situation I was in. She understood that it wasn't my fault. I had no other option. And I with all honesty I'm great full for the fact.

"Hurry guys." With that, she left straight to get seated in the car while I looked at those heels and then at Tabish who kept on snickering like a dick head he is. The moment our eyes met he jumped on his shoes showing me off how comfortable he was gonna be for the rest of his day.

Bitch.

°°°°°

I plopped the cheese chicken ball in my mouth, devouring its blissful taste as it almost melted immediately.

"This is heaven," I said as I looked at Tabish who was busy eating his fish cutlet.

"Is it?' He said as he stretched his hand towards my plate but I pulled it back and slapped his hand.

"Get yours," I said with a stern face. I love him but not more than my food. He rolled his eyes at me and was about to say something but a laugh bet him to it.

My eyes met those green and gray orbs which looked back at me. For some reason, I felt like I have seen him somewhere, broad shoulders, perfect jaw, sharp narrow nose, beautiful lips, and clean shave. This guy looked like a model. He looked breathtaking in that grey suit and white crisp shirt underneath with a tie. His hair looked clumsily hot.

Bitch you're married!

So?

Oh, God.

His eyes bore into mine and I found myself suddenly getting conscious. After what seemed like a decade Tabish finally broke the silence.

"Zee. Wassup man?" They did that bro-hug or whatever you call it when guys first shake hands in a weird way and the hug thing...

Zee? Does he know him?

Of course, he does.

They pulled back as Tabish asked. "When did you come here from London?"

London? So he's from London as well? I see.

The other guy smiled at him and said "Just yesterday. I and Nuraan came together." He said and I found the air in me get knocked out.

Wait, what?

Nuraan

Came

Together.

Oh God, he's here!?

I found my ears get perked up and my eyes widened a bit. You've got to be shitting me! He's here but he didn't bother coming home? This guy...

"He's here?" My voice came out as a whisper and a question at the same time. For some reason, I felt hurt. After everything that happened, I should be the one avoiding him like a disease and those super respectful protagonists who'll make him regret what he did but no... It was going the other way round.

And that sucked.

"He is." Once again my eyes met that of Zee's and I found myself feeling a bit uncomfortable under his gaze. His eyes bore into mine as he could see right through me. Like he was ready to give me all his time.

"But he didn't come home," Tabish said and I was thankful for it because well. It forced him to look away. No. His stare wasn't those creepy types it was actually those which could always convince you to uncover all your secrets and pain. The dominating yet protective look.

"Well... Guess he didn't want to be with his wife." The guy finished with a chuckle and even though I knew this shit from the very start it left a bitter taste in my mouth. He looked at me chuckling as if he didn't just talk about me. I raised my eyebrow at him and clenched my jaw. Tabish looked at me with concerned eyes but I didn't bother him a glance. I got up from my seat and looked straight into his eyes.

"Well, I guess his wife didn't want to be with him either," I said in a casual tone but with a straight look. He frowned at me before saying.

"Sorry?" I gave him a tight smile stepping closer.

"Well, I'm afraid we haven't really had a proper introduction yet Mr...." I trailed off not knowing if I should call him Mr. Zee or something.

"Zunaim. Zunaim Khan." He said, stretching his hand out to me. I gave him a tight smile as I received it and introduced myself.

"Raqeeba. Raqeeba Nuraan Khan." I could see how the color of his face drained and from what I could understand, he surely knew about me but did not remember me as me.

Ok, I'll shut up I sound stupid.

I couldn't point out at all the kinds of emotions that flooded through his eyes. He looked...shocked at first but after taking a good amount of time he finally started recalling, I guess because his expressions now did show some resemblance. He cleared his throat before straightening his self and gave his very well-practiced charming smile.

"I'm the Cousin." He said to which I smiled back.

"I'm the Wife," I replied.

_______________________________

Boom boom boom!
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSS!!!
😘😘😘

Hope you guys are liking it a bit. Please comment and do let me know people please please pleas
Until then...

XOXO
It's Sheewholoved!
😘😘😘
_

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 13.9K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
2.8M 79.7K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
36.1K 1.4K 44
"𝐒𝐡𝐡𝐡....𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭." * He...
645 106 60
She's a lost soul, searching for Froot Loops in a world of Cheerios. Emotions. Inflicted by words, Creating signals to connect those emotions. A pan...