Mafia In Love

By Aquila_Phoenix

They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gu... More

News
Gucci Prince
Signature
Taken
Questions
Offer
Stalker
Yes or No
Warm hearted
New Friend
Revenge
Training
Sleep Walking
Boxing
File
MURDERER!!
Basement
Morning
Hidden Truth
Notice
Panic Attack
Tears??
Talk
Sneak out
Background
Movie
Joonie
Elfie
sooo sorry
Safe..
Memories
Sleep
Following
Chained up
Call
SAVE ME
Shot
CCTV
Mission Complete
Scared
Confession
Tattoo
Good Morning
Author's Note
Revenge
Epilogue

Hospital

6.3K 208 1
By Aquila_Phoenix

Play the video

Taehyung's POV

We reached hospital within 10 mins. I carried y/n to the emergency room. And there there was Seokjin waiting for. Kim Seokjin was our family doctor who works in this hospital.

Jin: what happened to her?
Taehyung: we were talking when all of a sudden she was grasping for air and then the next moment she became unconscious.

Jin : was she having a stress full day?
Taehyung: kinda .
Jin : was she shocked or traumatized by something.
Taehyung: ya , why what happened?
Jin: i think she got a panic Attack.
Taehyung: now what should we do??
Jin: we will give some benzodiazepines and keep her under observation.
Taehyung: she will be alright, .. right?
Jin : ya , she will be don't worry .

With that he left . Hyung was always there when i needed help.

Seokjin's Pov
I have never seen Taehyung worried this much after his father died and he took over this cruel world , 8 years ago. This girl maybe something to him.  She might can change him that we 6 never were able too. I have to inform Namjoon about this.

Y/n POV
I woke up with a sound of the heartbeat Machine beeping. I was in the hospital . I can't remember what happened. I tried to move but something stopped me . Someone was holding my hand . I looked down and saw Taehyung sleeping while holding my hand.

I was about to remove my hand but ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 193 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
128K 4.2K 32
"It all makes sense now.." he spoke "All this time I thought it was family members but it was you that was giving out information" If only he knew it...
11.1K 717 42
"Why? I did my part of job, now you are to do the same." He spoke, pulling me more closer to him and his hand now brushing against my clothed arm, I...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...